Families That Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved to his side before my dad saw me. He tried to speak but was too far gone to gather words. My hand on his chest, I pushed him a step back and out of Amber's pussy. Now naked, I dropped to my knees and took his cum covered cock in my mouth. I licked and slurped their combined juices off of his softening cock. I sucked and stroked it back to life in no time. Then, I released his cock and stood. I helped Amber onto her back and scooted her further up on the lounger. Kneeling on the end of it, I spread her legs and began eating my dad's cum out of her pussy. My face covered in their fluids, I stopped and looked back at my dad. "Daddy... please fuck me daddy." And...he did.

I learned a lot that night. By the time the sun crept over the horizon and bathed 9 exhausted bodies in a lazy morning sun, I learned that I was the last of the family to be initiated into this circle of family lust. I learned that both Davidson boys got their cock size from their dad. I learned that my dad's cock was bigger than any of the Davidson men's. I learned that mom was the mystery woman in the threesome Uncle Larry had told me about on the way home from Seattle. I learned that my mom loved to eat pussy. I learned that mom's pussy tasted awesome, especially when it was full of cum. I learned that anal sex was apparently a right-of-passage into the Wilson and Davidson families. And...I learned that I love every minute of it.

Yep...this was going to be an interesting summer...