Families That Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt slipped out of her chair and moved around to sit on the coffee table facing me. She gently lifted my face and brushed the tears away. "Larry told me that ya'll talked about keeping secrets. This will be our secret. I also know Larry told you a little about our personal lives. For now, just know that he and I enjoy a very open, enjoyable relationship that most folks would not agree with. That relationship sometimes involves other people. We can talk more about that some other time. But for now, know that there are so very personal things in our families that must stay in our families." I was slightly startled at the 'our families' comment but wasn't sure what it meant. Surely not my family.

"Zoe, what you did was wrong. That is just the truth and there is no way around it. However, making a mistake doesn't destroy families unless you continue to make them. And I trust that you won't make this mistake again." She scooted over beside me on the couch and hugged me will I silently wept. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

My mind was in a whirlwind. How could this be? I had had sex with her husband, my uncle, behind her back and she is comforting me. When I first heard the doorbell, I was fully expecting her to charge in screaming and yelling at me, threating to kick my ass or worse. I'm almost positive that, had I been in her place, that's exactly how I would have handled it. But yet, her she sat, hugging me and telling me everything was going to be ok. A strange peace came over me as I realized that Aunt Michelle really was as understanding and forgiven as she seemed. If possible, I loved her even more in that moment. The tension seemed to magically disappear and I felt my body relax against her. And just like that, the fog lifted and things seemed ok between us. I'm not sure I understood or deserved her forgiveness but I was grateful for it.

And then, seemingly out of the blue as if the last few minutes never happened, "Zoe, why don't you grab us a beer and let's sit on the patio and catch up." So...I did and we did. We talked and laughed like teenagers. By the second beer all traces of tension were long forgotten. We were half way thru the fourth beer when Aunt Michelle suddenly laughed out loud, smiled wickedly at me and said, "Let's play the game." At first, I didn't get it. Then it dawned on me. She wanted to play the game I tricked Uncle Larry into playing on our way home.

Relief over how our conversation had gone, combined with the beer made me a willing participant. "Ok, who goes first?"

Aunt Michelle volunteered. "I fucked one of my professors in college." The shock on my face must have been evident. Not only did the comment surprise me, I think that is the first time I have ever heard my aunt say the word 'fuck'. She giggled openly and then said, "Ok, your turn."

The beer was working. My mind and my tongue were opening up. "Just before I left for college last August, I had sex with my high school volleyball coach." It was her turn to be shocked. She had gone to school with coach Brown.

"NO...not Emily Brown? You have got to be kidding me. She is married and has...Oh...you are such a slut." We both roared with laughter. I held my hand out to her, indicating it was her turn.

"I need another beer for this one." I hustled to the fridge and got us each one, anxious to get back. She opened it and took a big drink. "The professor was black." I spit my beer.

"Oh My God, Aunt Michelle. That is so fucking hot. What was it like?" I had had that one encounter with the black girl on my volleyball team and had enjoyed it immensely. I knew some of my friends from college had been with black guys but I never had.

"It was different for sure. It was pleasurable but I only did it once. I guess the whole mystery about black men's dick size is what attracted me. That and I was failing his class and needed a good grade. And...No, he didn't have a 12" dick like the porn sites want you to believe about all black men. And, yes, I passed his class. Ok next."

"Ok Aunt Michelle, who's the slut now?" I jokingly challenged. Not to be outdone with the whole interracial thing, "Did you know black girl's pussy is pink on the inside just like ours?" My aunt smiled and covered her mouth in mock surprise. Continuing the tease, I added, "And this particular one tasted absolutely delicious." I think I detected a slight tremor run thru my aunt's body.

I think the mini-orgasm, if that's what it was, seemed to snap something in my aunt. "Oh, my goodness, Zoe. We need to stop. This little game is going to cause me to tell more than I should. I'm leaving before it's too late." We were both buzzing when I stood and walked her to the door.

At the door I turned her to me and hugged her. "Thank you, Aunt Michelle for being more understanding and forgiving than I deserve. I love you."

She broke the hug and looked me in the face. "Zoe, I love you, too." And then, suddenly, the wet spot was back when she added, "I would like for us to spend some intimate time together sometime." I was almost certain I knew what she meant. The wet spot doubled in size as I realized what she was saying. And then as she was leaving, she turned back, smiled seductively, and delivered the final blow. "Just promise me you will never fuck my husband again...unless I'm there to help, of course." A quick smile and she was gone. Oh dear, had she just told me she wanted to have a threesome with me and my uncle? I held tight to the front door as an orgasm swept thru me.

Shock, disbelief, relief, desire. Shocked by Aunt Michelle's response to me fucking her husband. Disbelief that she had been so forgiving. Relief that it appeared that I had done no permanent damage to our families. And, finally a burning desire to see where the suggestive comments from my aunt would lead. Back on the patio, I sat and thought for a long time. I still wasn't sure what had just happened. The one thing I was certain of is that this moment had just become a turning point in my life. I was no longer a teenager with secret crushes and silly thoughts. I was still a teenager, chronologically. But mentally I was much more. I was an adult with the responsibility of making adult decisions. Those decisions would most likely set the tone for my life moving forward and determine who I would become as an adult. Those were the thoughts tumbling at warp speed thru my brain.

__________

Rested and relieved, I joined Morgan and Sean that night at a local watering hole where all our friends went to hang out. It was a Thursday night. That meant it was karaoke night. Emboldened by a beer or two, we all took turns making an ass of ourselves at the microphone. Later the band started playing and I got in several dances. Most were with my cousin and my brother. It was good to be back in the arms of guys who really knew how to two-step. Me and Morgan always danced good together. Just something else we did good together.

However, the dances with my brother felt different now. As kids we awkwardly tried to teach each other to dance, standing at arms-length trying not to step on each other's feet as we stumbled around the dance floor. Now we were two young adults who moved together as one as he guided me around the other dancers. No longer at arm's length, Sean held me close as we moved. My arm around his shoulder, head resting against his neck. His hand on my lower back, pulling me tight against his hips. At one point I thought I felt something hard press against my mid-section. And then a few minutes later I was certain. Dancing with me gave my brother a woody. A chill ran thru my body. Why was my own brother getting a hard-on while dancing with me? Surely, he was thinking of some other girl and it was just coincidental that it happened while we were dancing.

But what if it wasn't some other girl? What if I was the cause of his erection? Then it dawned on me. No longer the lanky brother who tormented me at every opportunity, he was a man. A handsome man that girls tried, unsuccessfully, to set their hooks in. I had never thought of my brother as sexy. But, here on the dance floor, him holding me close against his hardening penis, I changed my opinion. As wrong as the thought of sex with my brother seemed on the surface, I couldn't deny the urges I was feeling deep inside. As those incestuous thoughts coursed thru my head, I realized I was rubbing my pussy against his bulge. Yep...that wet spot was back.

The song finally ended and Sean gave me quick kiss on the neck. "Thanks for the dance sis. I like the way you move." He headed back to join our friends. I made a beeline for the restroom. I rushed into an open stall and, without even unzipping my jeans, I stuffed my hand down the front of them and straight into my sopping wet pussy. 10 seconds later the orgasm hit. I stood in the stall, my back holding the door shut as it consumed me. I have no idea if I screamed our loud, but my brain certainly did. I bucked against my fingers until my juices flooded my hand.

My body finally recovered enough for me to gather myself. When I exited the booth and checked myself in the mirror, I saw a wide-eyed girl crazy with lust. I had to wait several minutes for my heart rate to slow down and my body recover before I re-joined our friends. A little later I got Morgan back on the dance floor. Holding him close I made it clear. "I need you to fuck me."

And he did. He dropped me and Sean off at our house. Sean went to his room and, pretending I wanted to sit outside and cool off, I sat out on the patio. As soon as the light in his room went out, I snuck around the house and met Morgan at the end of our driveway. We never made it to the pond, our favorite place to fuck. By the time Morgan got the truck stopped on a little dirt side road that ran beside our fence line, I was naked. I think we got the blanket spread out but I'm not sure. He never even got his jeans off before I pulled him into my hungry pussy the first time. I had my first orgasm as he entered me and they continued until he filled me with his cum. He pulled out and finished undressing. Now with us both naked, the second time was slower but just as fulfilling.

After that, we laid in the bed of the truck counting stars for a while until he was hard again. This time, it was doggie style. After a few minutes I slipped him out of my pussy and, using my right hand, I lined his cock up with my other opening and gave Morgan my ass for the first time. He moaned his approval and took over from there. I fingered my pussy while he jackhammered my ass. We both screamed in unison as I flooded my fingers while he filled my ass with his cum.

We were once again on our backs counting stars when he spoke. "You and Sean looked hot out there on the dance floor." There was no jealousy in his voice. We had never had to deal with that. It was abundantly clear that we were fuck buddies and nothing more, except for cousins that cared for and looked after each other.

Trying to play it off I replied, "He has gotten better at dancing. Ya'll must have been practicing at college."

"Maybe he has but at college he doesn't have his sexy little sister grinding her pussy on his hard dick while he's dancing."

He probably could see me blush even in the darkness of the night. "You saw that, huh?"

Laughing he exclaimed, "See it? Everyone saw it. I thought ya'll were gonna fuck right there on the dance floor. I'm guessing when he came back to the table you went in the lady's room and rubbed one out, didn't you?"

I knew I was busted. "You know me too well, dammit."

We lay there several minutes before he propped up on his elbow and looked at me. There was just enough moonlight for me to make out the features of his face. "He wants to fuck you, ya know."

My heart jumped. "You're full of shit. Why would you say that? There are too many hot girls out there who would jump at the chance to fuck him for him to want his sister."

"Oh yeah" he challenged, "then why is it that I have never seen him get a hard-on from dancing with one of those other hot girls? Why is it that I have never seen him dry-hump one of those other hot girls on the dance floor? And...if he doesn't want you, why is it that when he came back to the table after that dance, he pulled me to him and said, 'God dammit, Morgan, I know she's my sister and I know it's wrong but I want to fuck her so bad I can't stand it. She is so fucking hot my dick is about to explode'." I was speechless.

"You want to fuck him too, don't you?" I was silent, afraid to answer because I knew I couldn't lie to him. No answer was, in fact, the only answer he needed. He continued, telling me what I couldn't admit myself. "You know, that wasn't me you were fucking a few minutes ago. It was Sean, wasn't it?"

I tried gallantly to deny it, and for a minute I thought maybe I had. And then, "You know when you slipped me into your ass do you remember screaming, 'harder Sean. Fuck my ass harder?'" I hadn't noticed it at the time but, thinking back, I remembered. Further denial was useless. I knew it was true.

Pulling him on top of me, I kissed him hard. "You are an amazing friend, Morgan. Fuck me. Fuck me like Sean would." And he did.

I was sore when I woke up Friday morning. But it was a good sore. Morgan had dropped me off sometime after 3:00 in the morning. I showered and fell into bed. Laying there in bed, thinking back on yesterday I couldn't believe all that had transpired. What a life-changing day. I wasn't sure if I was nervous or excited about what lay ahead.

__________

The cook-out on Saturday was an absolute blast. Both families as well as employees and friends filled up the patio, pool, and back yard. Hot bodies in sexy bikinis and hunky guys in baggy swimsuits dominated the scene. Aunt Michelle looked absolutely stunning in her bikini, or what there was of it. Even mom wore a more revealing swimsuit than I had ever seen on her. This was the first bikini I could remember ever seeing her in. She had always chosen conservative one-piece suits. When I asked, she said Aunt Michelle had helped her pick it out.

The food and the beer were plentiful. Everyone ate, drank, swam, and danced until late into the night. By midnight the crowd was starting to thin. By 1:00 am it was pretty much just family. Soon after it was just me and Sean. We were sitting in the hot tub enjoying one last beer under a moon so bright it lit up the whole yard. Our backs to the house, we were side-by-side. "What a great party," I remarked lazily.

"It sure was," Sean replied. "It seemed like everyone had a good time. Did you see mom in her bikini? I don't think I've ever seen her in a bikini before. And I gotta tell ya, she looked pretty hot in it."

"Sean, that's our mother you are calling hot, you pervert." I smiled at him, letting him know I was joking. I was surprised at his comment but secretly, I agreed. She did look good in it.

"Aw...come on sis, you know what I mean. You gotta admit it was a side of mom we have never seen. And...Aunt Michelle, she looked just down right fuckable."

I caught a glimpse of him trying to adjust himself without me seeing him. "Sean...that's our aunt. Do you lust after all the women in our family?"

"Just the ones that look fuckable." He smiled as he tilted his head back, eyes closed, and seemed to be lost in thought.

I saw movement under the water again. This time it wasn't a secretive adjustment attempt. He was slowly stroking himself over his swimsuit. My heart jumped.

It was time to test the water, figuratively speaking. Turning slightly, I gently pushed his hand out of the way and covered his erection with mine. "His jerked his head toward me and our eyes locked. He didn't try to remove my hand. An almost inaudible moan slipped out. "What about me, Sean. Do you think I'm fuckable?" I took the hand that had been massaging his dick and slipped it inside my top and over my breast.

"Oh my god, sis. You are so fucking beautiful. I almost came in my pants on the dance floor the other night." He was starting to lean closer to me when the patio light came on. In an instant we jerked our hands back and sat upright.

"You kids be sure and turn all the lights off and lock up when you come it." It was mom making her customary security check before going to bed.

"Ok mom," we relied in unison. And the moment was gone. We finished our beer, secured the patio, and locked up. Wrapped in towels, we headed up stairs.

At the door to my room Sean stopped me and turned me to face him. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me passionately. "Good night sis, I love you. And...someday I'll show you just how fuckable I think you are." He turned and went into his room. I don't have to tell you the source of my orgasms that night.

__________

Lake Purdy was a nice lake about 20 miles from our house. Uncle Larry's father had purchased a lake-front lot years ago. My uncle and my dad, with the help of their sons had, over the years, built a small fishing camp on the property. It was very rustic. Just a common area that served as the kitchen and living area and two other rooms with two sets of bunk beds in each one. A tiny bathroom and outdoor shower completed the structure. Water for the kitchen, shower and toilet was simply lake water pumped in from a pump that ran off of a gasoline generator. The camp was only accessible by water so gas for the generator, drinking water, and supplies had to be brought in by boat.

That next Wednesday, Morgan asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him, and Sean, the next weekend. He said Sean was going to invite Lisa Johnson. Lisa was one of Sean's part-time girlfriends. She was fun to hang out with so I said yes. When I got to the boat dock Friday after work, Morgan and Sean was already there and had the boat loaded with supplies and in the water. Lisa wasn't there yet. I parked my truck, grabbed my backpack and threw it in the boat. "What time is Lisa getting here?"

Morgan looked at Sean, waiting for him to answer. Sean said, "Ah...she's not going to make it." There was something in the way he answered that didn't sound right but I didn't think much of it. I just figured Sean had changed his mind about inviting her. It wouldn't be the first time Sean had done that. We launched the boat and headed out. The camp was about an hour by boat. We got the supplies off-loaded and had camp set up. We had just sat down on the little porch and cracked open a beer when Morgan's phone rang.

It seemed, from his side of the conversation that something was wrong. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. Looking disgusted, he ended the call. "Well damn, this is the keys to the tractor. Dad needs it tomorrow morning. I gotta take 'em back. There is no way I can get there and back before dark. I will see ya'll first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry guys.' Maybe I was wrong but it seemed like the only person who was surprised was me. Sean didn't question it at all when Morgan jumped in the boat and headed out.

"What now?" I asked, suspecting I had just been set up but trying to pretend I didn't know.

Smiling, Sean just said, "I guess we finish our beer and find something to eat." We made hot dogs and chili and chowed down. The little porch was actually a deck than extended out over the water enough to tie a boat up to it. After the hot dogs, we sat side by side in loungers, silent as the stars covered the sky and watched the moon creep up over the tree line. The only light was coming from inside the small shack. I think we both knew why we were left there alone but was nervous about what was seemingly inevitable.

Sean got us a beer and sat down, this time sitting sideways on the lounger facing me as I reclined on mine. "I heard you and Morgan the other night."

My heart stopped. "What do you mean?" It was a feeble attempt but I had to pretend. I locked my eyes on the beer bottle, trying desperately to read the label in the semi-darkness.