Families That Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was watching me. "The other Thursday night. You know, when Morgan dropped us off and you snuck back out, got in his truck and ya'll drove down to that little side road at the end of the pasture and fucked. I followed you out of the house and walked down far enough to hear ya'll."

I was afraid to breathe. I wasn't sure if he was mad at me. I loved my brother and didn't want him mad at me. He continued, "Don't worry, I haven't told anybody. I know ya'll have been fucking since last summer."

Finally, I took a breath. "How did you know?"

"Because ya'll used to spend a lot of time together. I know some of those times it was all of us and our friends. But sometimes, a lot of the time, it was just you and him. Knowing the two of you like I do it wasn't too hard to figure out what was going on. I promise you I have never told anyone but I don't think I'm the only one in the family who noticed."

My heart stopped again. My family knew I was fucking my first cousin? "I thought we were always so careful. Who knows? What makes you think they know?"

"I don't know for sure. I just over-heard mom and Aunt Michelle talking when we heard you were coming back home for the summer. Mom told Aunt Michelle that they needed to keep an eye on you two, cause she was concerned about how much time ya'll were spending alone together. Aunt Michelle took up for ya'll but mom didn't seem so sure."

Damn, I thought. I had screwed up again. First, the thing with my uncle and now my mom suspects that I'm fucking my cousin. I could feel a tear trickling down my face. Sean saw it, too. He took my hand in his. "It's ok, sis. I don't think anything will come of it. I haven't heard any more about it since that one time. And besides, you aren't the only one in this family with secrets." There it was again. Another family member telling me about family secrets. What is it that I don't know?

"What do you mean, Sean? Please tell me. Uncle Larry told me the same thing. What's going on, Sean?"

"It's kinda complicated, sis. This is not the time. Please, for now, just let me tell you that our two families are very close and let's leave it at that." And then, he moved over, sat beside me, and took me in his arms. Then he kissed me. A long, passionate kiss. The kiss erased all the unanswered questions about our families that were flooding my head. When he finally broke the kiss and looked at me, his eyes were full of desire. "I'm sorry I eve dropped on ya'll. I know what ya'll were doing was personal and I shouldn't have. I know you are my sister and it's wrong, but you know what I was thinking while I was standing there listening to ya'll?

I never spoke. I questioned with my eyes.

"I was wishing that it was me, there in the bed of that truck fucking you." My heart raced and I struggled breathing. Morgan had told me my brother wanted me. Sean had all but told me he wanted me. And now, he said it. He wanted me and I wanted him. It was so wrong and yet, it felt so right. I surrendered to the 'right' part. I pulled him to me and kissed him.

Breaking the kiss and hugging him as I laid my head on his shoulder I whispered, "I'm here now Sean. I love you. Please fuck me."

And...he did. In the next instant we were both naked. Magically, a blanket appeared on the porch, the chairs had been moved out of the way and Sean was laying on his back. I took his manhood in my mouth and the world stopped turning. Somewhere between the time I took him in my mouth and when he pulled me on top of him and lowered me down on his hard cock, we left earth's orbit and drifted among the stars. The entire galaxy swirled around us as we made slow, passionate love.

We woke up to the sound of an approaching boat. We were still laying naked on the deck, wrapped in the blanket. We scrambled up and, grabbing our clothes as we went, hustled inside the cabin. By the time Morgan docked and tied the boat up we had thrown our clothes on. Even though we were dressed, I don't think for one second that we fooled Morgan. As a matter of fact, I'm almost positive that it was his diabolical plan that left me and my brother alone in an isolated fish camp all night. And I loved him for it.

We ate the breakfast tacos that Morgan had brought with him and then did what two country boys and their tomboy sister / cousin do at a fish camp. We fished. By lunchtime, the ice chest was full of filets. We took a nap until late afternoon and then broke out the water skis. We took turns driving and skiing. The sun was low in the sky when we decided we would make one more pass and then call it a day. I was the last to go. Morgan was driving and Sean was tending the rope. Morgan swung me by the dock and slowed. I sat back in the water, slipped the skis off, and pitched them up on the deck. By the time the boat circled back to the dock I was standing there smiling at them, topless. It seemed so natural that I stayed that way while we cooked dinner. The guys sure didn't seem to mind.

We fried up some of the fish and made fries. There is nothing like fresh fish with home fries and cold beer to wash it all down. The late afternoon turned into evening. After putting away the food and cooking supplies, we each grabbed a lounger and watched the sun set. The stars were back in full force. The moon was so bright it looked like a flood light was shining down, illuminating us as we relaxed. The cool breeze coming off the lake felt very comforting.

The moon was high in the sky when Morgan sat up and looked at us. Smiling wickedly, he said, "Ya know, I didn't go to all the trouble to get ya'll out here alone for ya'll to sit on the dock with me and watch the moon. I can do that by myself."

A knowing smile covered my face. I sat up and moved over beside Morgan. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. "Thanks Morgan. I love you. And, you are right. I've seen the moon before." Standing, I took Sean's hand and led him into the cabin. I pulled his swimsuit off, sat him on the bed and took him in my mouth. This time I took him to completion and swallowed his thick, hot cum. The taste was incredible. This night there was less love making and more fucking. Me laying back on the table as Sean stood at the end and filled me. On the floor with me riding him. On the top bunk with him trying to push me thru the mattress. And, on the lower bunk doggie style as he tried to twist my nipples off. We came at the same time and then collapsed in exhaustion.

I'm not sure how long we slept but the moon had slipped more than half way across the sky when I stirred and slipped off the bunk. Opening the door, I saw Morgan asleep where we had left him. Waking Sean, I told him to give me 10 minutes and come outside. Slipping out the door, still naked, I sat beside Morgan, leaned into him, and mashed my breasts into his naked chest. I kissed him awake. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. Our tongues battled for position in our mouths. I never spoke. I broke the kiss and pulled his suit down and off his legs. Kneeling beside the lounger, I took his semi-erect penis in my mouth and brought it to life. After slathering it with licks and kisses, I straddled him where he lay. Lining my pussy up with his rigid cock, I dropped down, taking him to the hilt in one move. He moaned as he held my hips and matched my movements. I fucked him until the door opened and Sean stepped outside.

I stopped moving and looked lustfully at Sean. "Hey big brother, come join us," as I motioned for him to come closer. I took his dick in my hand when he stopped beside me. Taking it in my mouth I sucked it as I massaged his balls and started moving again on Morgan. When I sensed that he and Morgan were both close to cumming. I once again stopped and slipped Sean from my mouth. Looking up, I used my head to indicate that I wanted him to move behind me and begged him, "Please fuck me." He looked confused and never moved, not sure what to do. Understanding his uncertainty, I clarified, "Please Sean, I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Now fully understanding, he moved behind me and did just that. We once again soared weightlessly above the earth as Morgan and Sean ravaged me. It started out as a cautious, slow movement as they gently moved in and out of my orifices. Soon they hit their rhythm and it became a race to the finish as their cocks teased each other thru the thin membrane that separated them. Sean pulled me back hard against him one last time as Morgan captured my breasts roughly in his hands. We collectively launched into orbit as three orgasms became one. The screams of release echoed across the lake as I was filled to overflowing. We lay there, an exhausted, sweaty mass of humanity. When we finally recovered enough to move, we took a quick dip in the lake to rinse off and cool off. After drying off, we crashed in separate bunks.

The sun was high in the sky when we woke up. We busied ourselves with loading the boat for the trip home. We locked up and were back at the trucks by mid-afternoon. I pulled both of them to me for a group hug. I gave them each a quick kiss and told them, "Thanks guys. This was an incredible week-end that I will never, ever forget."

__________

Aunt Michelle had gotten me a part-time job at the dealership for the summer. I was pretty much an errand girl but it was fun being around the family and helping out where I could. It didn't hurt that I got to see Uncle Larry and Aunt Michelle every day. The atmosphere was relaxed with no mention from either my uncle or aunt about the truck ride home. I didn't expect Uncle Larry to say anything but I wasn't too sure about my aunt. But she carried on as usual. Professionally, it was all above board.

On a personal level, however, it was another story. She started the very first week I was there. She would lean over my back while I was at my desk and rub her breasts on me while pretending to ask me about work. She would catch me looking at her and lick her lips seductively, then smile. One day she walked into my office and told me, "Oh Zoe, you look so tense, let me rub your shoulders and relax you." She rubbed my shoulders alright. She rubbed them all the way down to my breasts, then cupped them in her hands over my shirt and gave them a quick squeeze before standing back up and leaving. I stayed in a state of continuous arousal, knowing I desperately wanted her and not knowing when she would do something to tease me. I couldn't wait until we could have that private time together.

That time was mid-way thru my third week there. My aunt came by my desk around 10:00 am and said, "Zoe, can you spare some time I need your help." Assuming she needed me to run an errand I followed her. But we didn't go to her office. We stopped by Uncle Larry's office and she told him, "Hey baby, we will be back in a little while. Zoe is going to go help me find a dress for this weekend." Uncle Larry waved ok and told us to have a good time. It wasn't until later that I understood the knowing smile that covered his face as we left.

In the car my aunt told me, "Larry and I have a dealership dinner this Saturday night and I need to dress up. I hope you don't mind helping me."

I assumed we were headed to a mall to shop. I was surprised when we ended up at their house. As we pulled in to the garage, she told me. "I already have the dresses. I want to try them on for you and get your opinion." Now my heart was racing. I got the feeling this was not about the dresses.

I followed her to her bedroom. Aunt Michelle headed for the bathroom, stripping as she went. "I'm going to rinse off before I try on the dresses." I sat on the bed and waited. She came out wrapped in a towel. When she dropped the towel, my heart fluttered. I realized this was the first time I had ever seen my aunt naked. And...oh, what a sight it was. Full, firm breasts that stood proud, covered with chocolate colored areolas the size of half dollars. The nipples looked like pencil erasers. They seemed to be staring back at me. I wasn't surprised to see that her pussy was clean-shaven. Neither was I surprised out how much I wanted to taste it. Expecting her to go to the closet for a dress, I was, however, surprised when she walked straight up to me as I sat on the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my face to hers and kissed me full on the lips. She never broke the kiss as she began undressing me. My shirt and bra were the first to go. I moaned into her mouth as she took a breast in each hand and caressed them. Pushing me back on the bed, the boots, jeans, and panties soon joined the shirt and bra on the floor. I sat back up and there, at eye-level, were her magnificent breasts. She pulled my face to them and I rabidly devoured one nipple while stroking the other, swapping every few seconds. Her nipples hardened under my attack.

"OH God, Zoe. I have wanted to do this for so long." Then, pushing me back on the bed, she kneeled on the floor, lifted my legs to her shoulders and took me to paradise. I had always enjoyed having my pussy eaten by my teammates at college but it doesn't come close to comparing to having your own aunt devour you. Especially an aunt who was well versed in the art. She was both tender and aggressive. One second, I was enjoying the gentle touch of her fingers and tongue and the next I was bucking up my pussy up into her face as her middle finger slipped into my ass at the same instant an orgasm exploded in my body. And it was the first of many, many more.

Obviously, we never made it back to work. We shared her and Uncle Larry's marriage bed the entire afternoon. I learned that Aunt Michelle loves being with another woman. I learned that her nipples respond easily to kisses and gentle nibbles. I learned that her pussy tastes absolutely fantastic. I learned that I loved the feel of her tongue teasing my asshole. I learned that she liked a tongue on hers as well. We ended in a gentle, loving, 69 as we rolled and tumbled across the bed, our bodies locked together in simultaneous, mind altering orgasms.

We laid on our backs side by side on the bed catching our breath for several minutes. Then Aunt Michelle turned on her side facing me and massaged my breasts. I rolled to face her and we came together in a post-orgasmic kiss. A soft, gentle brushing of lips as I in turn, caressed her breasts. Smiling wickedly at me, she asked, "So... who fucks you better, my son or my husband?" My heart stopped. She knew. I must have flinched. She pulled me close to her and held me. "Yes, sweety, I know. I have known for a long time. I never said anything but I knew."

"How Aunt Michelle? How did you know? Does everyone know?" The main 'everyone' I was really asking about was my parents. Sean had already told me that mom was suspicious. There was no sense even trying to deny it. It seemed like the entire world knew. I expected to see a billboard on the freeway thru town from the local TV station, 'Zoe Wilson is fucking her cousin, Morgan Davidson. More at 10:00'. I felt like I was on the verge of panic.

Aunt Michelle answered, "I first figured it out last summer. Remember, moms do the laundry. His shirts would occasionally smell like you and his underwear would smell like...well you get the idea. I had a pretty good idea. Then one afternoon I was riding my horse down by the pond and I heard a girl screaming, "Oh god Morgan...please fuck me Morgan, fuck me harder." I didn't have to go see to know who that girl was. "And...no, I have not told anyone else, if that is what you are wondering. Except for your Uncle Larry, of course. You know by now there are no secrets between us."

"Oh, my goodness...Aunt Michelle. Uncle Larry knew all along? He never mentioned it on the way home from Seattle."

Laughing, she took my breasts in her hands and said, "He was probably so busy staring at these that he forgot to say anything." Then she took them in her mouth one at a time and sucked my nipples. I could have spent the rest of the night there enjoying the pleasures of my aunt's body but we knew that would not be a good idea. After a few more minutes of affectionate snuggling, we reluctantly dressed and Aunt Michelle dropped me back at the dealership so I could pick up my truck. She assured more over and over that I had nothing to worry about concerning anyone knowing about me and Morgan but I wasn't so sure

__________

A couple of Fridays later I went home after work to shower and change. I was headed into town to attend the birthday party of a high school classmate. We had played on the high school volleyball team and remained good friends. It would be a good chance to see her and tons of other friends from school. Presents were opened, cake was eaten, and beer flowed freely.

I was just getting a good buzz when I felt my phone vibrate, indicating a text message. It was 11:30 and the text was from my mom. [Zoe, I hate to interrupt the party but could you please come home soon. The 4th of July is next weekend, both families are here, and we need to get plans for the party laid out]. It seemed odd that our families would be planning a party at midnight but our annual Independence Day bash was a huge event. It was attended by hundreds of people and took a lot of planning. Besides, the party was kinda winding down so I said my goodbyes and headed home.

When I pulled into our driveway, I was not surprised to see it full of vehicles. What did surprise me is what I saw when I walked into our den. The back wall of our den is a two-story wall of glass windows that looks out over our patio and back pasture. It can be an awesome view at night when the moon is full. Tonight, that same moon bathed the patio in soft moonlight. The pool is the centerpiece of the patio with chairs and loungers scattered around a table and hot tub.

My heart jumped out of my chest and I froze in my tracks. In an instant I realized it was not party plans that were being laid out. What was laid out was Morgan, on the top of the patio table, naked. Kneeling on top of him was my equally naked mom, her hands on his shoulders, holding her-self up as Morgan caressed her tits. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed. It was glaringly obvious that Morgan was buried to the hilt in her pussy. It was obvious his cock was in her pussy because Uncle Larry was standing at the edge of the table with her hips in his hands, apparently fucking my mom, his sister, in the ass.

As my brain was trying to process what I was seeing, movement to my left caught my eye. It looked almost like a carbon copy of what I saw on the table, just different players. My cousin Josh was on his back on one of the loungers with my Aunt Michelle, his mother, riding his cock. My brother, Sean, was squatted, straddling the lounger with his cock pumping in and out of her ass. The sounds of animalistic fucking filled the air, wafting thru the open patio door and filling my ears as the lust filled scene filled my eyes.

I wanted to move or scream of do something but was locked in place. Just when I thought I was about to break free from my trance, my mom dropped her head, opened her eyes and stared me straight in my face as a huge orgasm ravaged her body. We locked eyes as she convulsed in release. The orgasm must have driven her brother and nephew over the edge. The table shook violently in what could only have been 3 orgasms happening simultaneously. And...the wet spot in my panties was back in a big way.

Confusion flooded my brain. The only emotion overwhelming than the confusion was lust. Yes, I was consumed by this erotic scene. I didn't understand it but I knew I wanted to be a part of it. I was stripping my clothes off when I realized two people were missing. I didn't see my dad or Josh's wife, Amber. Just as I stepped out of the last of my clothes and exited the door, I saw Amber on her knees on one of the other loungers. Holding her by the hips as he slammed his cock into her pussy was my dad. Amber moaned loudly as her body pitched in orgasmic relief. Her head dropped onto the lounger as my dad continued to plow into her as her orgasm shook her. An instant later, my dad pulled her hips tight against his cock and roared as he filled her with his cum.