All Comments on 'Family Affair'

by ClarenceKonrad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
insatiainsatiaalmost 6 years ago
So savage

That was super hot!

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
o.m.f.g.

Tom and James are my new Favorite Couple. An unlikely couple, to be sure ... well, maybe not THAT unlikely ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want

I want Tom to rough fuck me in the ass until I cum.

jtownmanjtownmanalmost 6 years ago
give us more

This story was so fucking hot! Can you give us more? Maybe another chapter or two. I would like to see the sister walk in and...

Please ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So HOT

you are a great author 5 stars from this hard as a rock reader you had my 501s buttons popping from the first chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I felt it!

My tight ass felt that it read so real! Now my little dick is drooling and my tight ass tithing...I need a cock like that for real!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot only one issue

He is either his sisters boyfriend or her husband...switching back and forth was confusing..otherwise where is the next part and make it longer..so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I'm not a gay man but, I believe I might try one up the old Hershey Highway. You told a great story and I'd love to see where this is going. Maybe with the sister involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He won’t want to fuck the sister anymore

Tom has everything he needs with James. The older sister needs to catch them at it and be confronted with the awful truth: her younger brother’s tight arse gives Tom’s cock more pleasure than her sloppy pussy ever can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guys are better

I have never had any man, married, bi, straight, or married that did not say I gave a better bj the any girl or that my ass was better than any pussy. The rim job sends them thru the roof. No girl will do it and the only couple that did it really did not want it and did not put the tongue will up inside their hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some day

Still looking for my first time. Any suggestions on how to get started

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

This is really freaking hot I hope there is more to it since he just agreed to make it more often!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bro-in-Law

I always had a thing for my brother-in-law, who was fit and tan, and always had a nice big bulge. We were married to two sisters-in-common, but would soon discover what bitches they were. I was more interested in my in-law's big cock, which he eventually let me suck.

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 2 years ago

Loved the story.. I do think gay or bi.. we all want a situation exactly like this. I mean who wouldn't. Definitely a fantasy of mine.. always looking for the right situation or person to bring out the slut deep down inside you know is there but holding it down. Life short.. set the dream. fantasy.. Desire go. And enjoy life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved your story, maybe a little more editing needed but the story is fucking hot, do a part 2 and make it even more of a savage fuck. i look forward to it. if you do please put me on your email listing.

metro610metro610over 1 year ago

nice story. Needs some editing, but you captured a hot, erotic encounter well! Loved it.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

Very hot 🔥🔥😃🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was so hot! Please continue this story!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe10 months ago

Such a hot story!! It’s like you were reading my mind. I’d love fucking missionary, telling him that’s how he fucks his sisters pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous