All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 03'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 3 years ago
Glad I didn’t start this one

I read most of this one and see that this story is going to blow. Am I the only one who hates it when they involve the dad? It just completely ruins stories.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesover 3 years ago
You do you

I'm seeing a surprising amount of hate on this series and it makes me wonder. Do people think its that bad, or is it that this series is very different from LC's usual work?

Newsflash...writers who write the same story over and over are no longer growing as writers or having fun. They post here for free and owe us nothing, we're the ones that owe them. People should show more appreciation as well as understand authors like to experiment and try new visions.

LC, I'm enjoying this so far, it is a change of pace from your slower build up stories, but I find to simply be smutty fun. You keep doing you, let the haters do themselves, they probably have to anyway.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Great story!

I happen to like that it's getting to be "all in the family." I think it's hot and I'm looking forward to future stories about the family adventures. Keep 'em coming, so to speak!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More !!

Hopefully you will have Ch. 4 will be out soon. Let’s get dad involved, then maybe add in the grandparents or some other family members. The more the merrier! Keep it fun. Love reading your stories.

DNA

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 3 years ago

That was a great chapter, but I was really hoping you would have kept the slow pace of the previous chapters. It would have been fun to see some cat and mouse interactions between Randy and the women in his family, as he's reluctant to join the group.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Another LC68 classic. Super hot! Can't wait to see chapter 4! Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Glad to see the action heat in up! Can't wait to see chapter four! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes More

Yes, please give us another chapter soon. It is so

fucking hot!! Dad will make it hotter!

LtrockhardLtrockhardover 3 years ago
Just a thing that's been bugging me!

Hey there, I absolutely love your stories and the way u write them is fantastic, but I've seen that you always give a hint of anal sex in your stories but it never actually happens. It'd be really nice if we get to see some in this series especially between Randy and his mom. Just a polite suggestion, looking forward for your next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic series! Can't wait to read the next chapter!,

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Great story! Of course - coming from you! You stated that there would be a chapter 4? Please finish it if you can. Thank you

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job, too bad dad is left out.

Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely insane fuck lust, so fucking hot. Fabulous orgasmic orgy with two sex crazed cunts, eating cunt while fucking another, just love it. I absolutely adore cunt, the more I get the more I want, love mothers and daughters together. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Very hot erotic story... truly enjoyed every chapter... 5 stars

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Like all your stories I loved it but I have to be the English police, saw a couple of mistakes. I keep harping on that issue because I like your writings and I want them to be perfect. Now some people would say quit harping on those mistakes but like a speed bump in the road it takes me out of the mood, driving and or sex.

I wish I wrote as well as you, with my OCD and attention for detail I could rule literotica. Lol

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 2 years ago

Boy did I have a hard time waiting for Randy to slam his cock into his mother's cunt and I wanted to be there. Haley looked great, but his mother triggered my lust something fierce. Driving your cock into your sister, daughter, or even your mother, though taboo gives us an indescribable feeling of rampant lust. And if your anything like myself, you just want more family fucking. You can never get enough, nor are you ever satisfied. Once started, you start working to get the next family member till you've got them all fucking. Sometimes we think these fantasies are not fantasy at all but coming from experiences. Then I realized how much I love romance movies and come to the realization they are fantasy too. So don't stop with your fantasy stories and I won't stop reading.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent as always. But are we ever going to see chapter 4? Right now it feels a little unfinished

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Hope you get to the next chapter. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is like the a nasty buffet of sloppy seconds. The fact that you guys get hard to this makes me think you'd get hard to anything. Disgusting.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Nice little romp. Felt like it started in the middle. Would have been better IMO if you had done a flashback for Haley's awakening to the family, and 3 years later dad still hasn't returned from his fishing trip. Did he get into an accident or something?

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Enjoyed it, but wondering if you forgot to return to give us the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot stuff! Next chapter, please

lbentonlbenton4 months ago

great going, love your story.

NEXT chapter please.

Lee

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Disappointed that it hasn’t yet been continued.

olblueyesolblueyes18 days ago

son of a gun,,,,prob the longest and best incest tale ever,,liked it very much!!..dad never got home to enjoy the new dynamic,,oh well!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Really enjoyed this. Wish there were more chapters. Would like to see how it goes when dad gets back. And when the aunt visits. You could also do a trip to grandparents, maybe a Christmas visit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES