All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 07'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter,

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Sheri ends up with Darnell instead of Allen, this is exciting. I would love to see Sheri losses everything and ends up with Darnell.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The men sound like morons. “You like that shit” “shits so tight” not all black men sound and act like idiots.

Also, why would they tolerate their partner cheating? You’ve taken the worst stereotypes of all the characters and slapped some sex scenes in it…and it’s insulting.

And for fucks sakes, if a woman is cheating on the love of her life, he’s not the love of her life. She might like her partner, she won’t want to hurt him but there is no way she can cheat and not feel guilty if she loves him.

And she doesn’t feel guilty. Therefore, she isn’t in love with Allen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loving this story

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

I am actually disappointed in this story direction. Like I said in a previous comment. This is the typical story up to this point. Its hard to continue reading it, but its like a train wreck. You know what's about to happen , but you can't turn away from the crash. I almost forgot about this story due to the long spaces in between posting. I can see how some people like this story. The only thing I honestly look forward to is seeing Darnell getting fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES