Family Affairs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's wonderful that you have accepted our way of life and our traditions and rules so readily," paul said. Nigel held his balls in return.

"I should be saying thank you to you Paul," Nigel said. "For inviting us into your family circle like this, we would never have expected this when we first met you in the hot tub the other week."

"It's our pleasure, Ann was so good to me whilst in hospital, it's the least we could do. But I need to sit down again otherwise nurse Ann will be telling me off again."

"Dinner is almost ready so why don't you all freshen up and I will have it served up by the time you return."

The smells coming from the kitchen were enough to make the four of them move quickly. Mary took hold of Nigel's arm and said, "let me show you where the bathroom is, you too Miss Ann." Mary led them upstairs with Joe following behind. "We have our own bathroom in the guest wing, you can use," Mary continued. "But remember the rule Lou told you earlier, no closing bathroom doors."

"Oh that's not a problem Mary," Ann said, "Nigel and I never close the door at home, we are often in bathroom at the same time."

"Ann, I think you missed the point here," Nigel said, "Joe and Mary will be seeing us too."

"No Nigel I know what she meant, and to be honest couldn't give a toss if they are." She reached the toilet bowl and stood over it, legs to the side and began to pee into it.

"That's great Ann," Mary said when Ann had finished, "my turn now." They swapped places and Mary stood in the same position but used her fingers to spread her lips so everyone could see her flow begin. "Don't you think it looks better with a shaved pussy Nigel?" She asked.

"Hell yes!" Nigel told her.

"That's what I thought when I saw Sarah going for a pee yesterday. So I surprised Joe this morning when he finally got out of bed. I had shaved my bush off too. Come here and clean my pussy for me Nigel see what a difference it makes being smooth."

Nigel got down on his knees in front of Mary and he could see a few drips of yellow water on her lips which he licked off with his tongue. As he was doing this Joe was having his pee and telling Ann that when he saw Mary's smooth pussy that morning he went straight to the bathroom and shaved his cock and balls and that's why you find us shaved today. Along with being nude I think this is a new life for us when we get home don't you Mary?"

"Definitely," Mary agreed. "this is it now for us, no clothes unless we have to, and no pubic hair. I can't believe it has taken me this long in life to discover these pleasures."

Nigel lifted his face form between Mary's legs and said, "very good job Mary, feels so good on my tongue." The four of them washed their hands and went back downstairs where they found dinner was indeed served on the table and Lou and Paul were sat at each end of it.

"Please come and sit," Lou said. "Nigel come sit here next to me and Joe perhaps you would sit the other side of me?"

Paul motioned to Ann to sit beside him and next to Joe leaving Mary to sit between him and Nigel. They were sat in a 'boy/girl setup like at a formal dinner, but no-one was sat next to their partner which made it a little different.

Durning dinner, the 6 of them exchanged stories of their lives up to this point. Lou and Mary were both interested in how Ann managed to bag herself a younger man, causing both Paul and Joe to ask if they were not good enough anymore. "Honey, you are plenty man enough for me," Mary said, "but there's no harm wondering what newer models are like too."

"Don't worry about that Mary, there will be plenty of young blood her on Saturday for you to test out," Lou told her.

Paul once again told the story of how they had become nudists, with Bob and Juanita at college and then how that had developed into the lifestyle they now lived. Nigel was particularly interested in how involved Bob and Juanita were now, "let's just say it's a work in progress Nigel," Paul said, "but I have a feeling that by the end of Saturday both of them are going to see life in a very new way. And maybe, who knows, the retreat could go through some changes too."

"I hope so," Nigel said. "I think it is ok to say now that I have fantasised over Juanita's tits many times after a day at the retreat."

"Oh man they were incredible when they were at college, I used to love going to see Paul at their flat. I would cum bucket loads over those weekends, I was forever jerking off." Joe said, " It's ok Lou, I was thinking of your tits too."

"And there was me thinking you were such a nice young man," Lou said, "never getting an erection despite Juanita and me doing everything to tease you."

"Oh I had erections all the time, I just went off and banged one out before you noticed."Joe admitted. "If only I knew then what I know now, we could all have had some fun."

"Well we can make up for it now sweetheart," Lou said, her hand reaching under the table and feeling his leg.

"You'll just have to pretend I am Juanita," Ann said as her hand reached down to his other leg. "Although I am not quite built like her I am afraid," she added as she used her other hand to push her tits up from where they were sagging.

"Ann, I would never compare ladies, but I have nothing but admiration for your tits, I have been looking at them all afternoon and they are magnificent," Joe told her, his hand reaching out to stroke the side of the breast nearest to him, causing Ann to shiver with delight at his touch.

On the opposite side of the table Mary was watching the other two ladies flirt with her husband and decided to take control of the situation, "looks like you are going to be well taken care of sugar," she said to Joe, "so you won't mind me entertaining these two English gentlemen will you?"

"Not at all," Joe replied, "I know how much you like uncut English dicks, and there are two more for you to try. Come on ladies lets take this somewhere more comfortable shall we?" He stood up and it was clear that whatever had been happening under the table had made him excited as he was sporting an erection already.

"Good idea Joe," Lou said. "Let's go to the lounge, come on Mary bring your two English cocks with you too, there is plenty of room for us all."

Indeed there was plenty of room, the lounge was huge, bigger than Ann or Nigel had ever seen. There was a leather sofa that stretched around one corner and would easily seat 8 people. Lou and Ann went to one side with Joe, whilst Mary lead Paul and Nigel to the other end, and sat between them. As soon as she sat down their hands were playing with her tits, each massaging one, in response her hands went down to search out their cocks and finding them both began to stroke their length.

Joe sat down and Ann and Lou sat either side of him and both leant down so their heads were almost on his lap. Together they started licking his cock, their tongues running from the tip to his smooth balls. He had never had two mouths work on his cock at the same time and the sensations were more than he could ever have imagined. When they reached the tip again they kissed each other trapping him between their mouths.

Ann put her hand around his cock then and drew it towards her and away from Lou, then let her mouth drop over it taking it deep into her mouth. Lou's mouth kissed its way up his body to his nipples where she stopped and used her tongue to swirl around the hardness their before taking hold of his cock and almost pulling it out of Ann's mouth and replacing it with her own.

Lou was able to take more of his cock into her mouth, and soon her lips were resting on his balls as the tip rested in her throat. "Oh Lou, you can really suck dick can't you?" He said, closing his eyes at the feeling of her deep throating him.

At the other end of the sofa Mary had changed positions and was now up on the sofa on her knees, her head in Pauls lap sucking on his cock, making slurping noises as she did. Behind her Nigel had his hands on her bum and was spreading her cheeks apart so he could use his mouth on her smooth lips, licking his way from her pussy and back up towards her ass. He lingered their for a while before making his way back to her pussy again and probing inside. Paul's hand was feeling under her and holding her tits as they swung gently as she rocked back and forth. He held the nipples between finger and thumb and rolled them making them stiffen more.

Ann was watching Lou suck on Joe's cock and whist she watched her hand was rubbing her own pussy, she could feel it's wetness already and knew she needed to feel a hard cock in it soon. She stood up from the sofa, Lou felt her move and lifted her head off Joe's cock which was glistening with her saliva and a drop of precum oozed from the end as she let go, which she licked off with a final lap of her tongue.

Now she had access to him again Ann stood in front of Joe her back to him and sat down on his lap, rubbing her pussy over his cock before letting it slip inside. Her legs were spread wide outside of his so that Lou could see Joe's cock slide in and out as Ann bounced on his lap. Lou knelt on the floor between their two sets of legs and whilst Ann continued to ride Joe, she pushed her face in between them and sucked on his smooth balls again holding them both in her mouth at the same time before popping them out again one at a time. She then moved up and found Ann's clitoris which was hard and exposed at the top of her twat. Ann felt Lou's tongue against her clitoris each time she dropped down over Joe's cock. The feeling of a cock in her and a mouth on her most sensitive part was exquisite, she leant back so that Joe's dick pushed against the front wall of her vagina where her g spot was. Joe could now reach up and and around her to put his hands on her tits and he held them in each hand feeling her arousal evident in the nipples.

Ann's breathing was becoming deeper and her moans were louder, Nigel looked over at her from where he was behind Mary. He knew Ann was near to cumming and that in this position Lou was about to get a surprise. Mary was still sucking and kissing Paul's cock her ass up in the air so Nigel stood behind her, one foot on the floor and the other on the sofa and spread he cheeks and lips with his fingers before sliding his cock into her moist cunt and began to fuck her from behind, his balls swinging against her clitoris as he thrust in and out.

Although he was fucking Mary he was intently watching his wife, waiting for the inevitable to happen. He loved watching it and knew he would cum as soon as it happened. Ann was grinding hard against Joe's lap now and Lou was still switching between her clitoris and Joe's balls with her mouth. Then it happened. With a cry of pleasure Ann lifted herself right off Joe's cock and nigel saw the stream of silvery fluid shoot from her pussy. The feminine fluid drenched not only Joe's cock but also shot out over Lou's face, who at first was quite startled but didn't miss a beat as she licked it off her face and then Joe's balls, before the second load squirted from Ann and she sat back down on Joe's cock once again and resumed her ride.

Mary was the only one who did not know what had happened as she was busy with her own orgasm. Feeling Nigel thrusting behind her and Paul's cock in her mouth was such a turn on that it had not taken her long to feel the moment of her orgasm arrive, just after she heard Ann's cry.She knew something unexpected had happened from the gasps of amazement she had heard, followed by both Nigel and Paul's cocks erupting. Nigel's was first and she felt him push deep inside her as his cum filled her in burst after burst. Then Paul began to shoot his cum into her mouth. The first load she swallowed straight away, then remembered to keep some in her mouth to share. When both cocks had emptied in her she finally lifted her mouth off Paul's cock and looked around her. At the other end of the sofa Ann was still sat on Joe's cock, her tits in his hands as she looked for second orgasm. Lou was on the floor between their legs her face covered in a shiny film of something, her tongue licking Joe's balls.

"Turn round Mary," Paul instructed her. Mary understood what he wanted and spun round on the sofa so her ass and pussy were now point ing at him. Paul spread her cheeks and watched the bubble of white spunk ooze out of her twat before he licked it up as then drove his tongue into her creamy pussy to lick up more of Nigel's cum.

Mary's mouth opened as Paul licked and nigel saw she had saved some of his cum. He leant down and kissed Mary so he could taste Paul's cum. He was becoming used to the taste of cum now, and could tell difference between Paul's, Joe's and his own.

Joe could hold back no longer and he pushed Ann down further on his cock so that when he shot his load into her it has as deep as possible. Feeling Joe's cum flood her inside brought Ann to another intense orgasm.

"Watch this Mary," Nigel said when he saw that Ann was about to climax again. Mary turned her head round in time to see Ann lift herself off Joe a second time. Lou was ready for it this time and had her mouth open to catch the liquid when Ann squirted it out towards her face. Mary was amazed she had not known that a pussy could ejaculate like this. She was yet to cum this evening and was still horny. She crawled on to the floor and joined Lou so she could look closer as Ann continued squirting, the second orgasm always seeming to produce more than the first.

Ann's orgasm sprayed the two other ladies and together they either caught it in their mouth or licked it off the others face. The scene was probably the most erotic thing Nigel had ever seen, and he was fast getting hard once more. He was stroking his cock to get it fully erect as he knew just where he wanted to put it. Ann had lifted herself completely off Joe now and had moved to the side but her legs were still wide open and Lou had followed her. Mary had stayed with Joe and was sucking on his limp cock, licking off the mixture of his cum and Ann's juices as she did.

Lou was now on all fours between Ann's legs giving Ann's pussy a deep clean with her tongue. Nigel had already had Mary from behind and now he wanted Lou, he stood behind her his legs wide apart so that his cock was nudging against her bum cheeks. Lou felt him there and reached behind her and grabbed his cock and directed it towards her pussy, holding it as he pushed in. She was now being fucked from behind by the husband of the woman whose pussy she was licking and it felt wonderful. Nigel's cock was not as big as Josh's maybe but he sure knew what to do with it and it did not take long for her to have to stop licking Ann so she could gasp out her own orgasm. Nigel's hand had gone round under her and he was playing with her big tits as he pumped in behind her. He felt her cunt tighten around his cock as she came causing him to shoot his cum into her in a few spasms. When he was dry he pulled back out of Lou and found Mary right there ready to lick up his cum as it dripped form Lou's pussy.

Five minutes later and the six of them were all sat on the sofa once more, arms around whoever happened to be sat next to them.

"That was quite some ending to the evening," Paul said at last.

"Quite an ending to the week," Ann said. "I would never have thought it would of ended like this when I went to work at the beginning of it." She added.,

"I would say you ended it quite spectacularly Ann," Lou said.

"Heck yes Miss Ann I have never seen anything like that before," said Mary. "Does that happen every time you climax?"

"Not every time, but when the situation is right and I get rubbed in a certain spot it does." Said Ann, "and that was just perfect Joe."

Joe smiled, and said, "I couldn't see it, but I could feel something very wet on me, I thought you were peeing again."

"I have tasted my fair share of pee in my time, and I can vouch that was nothing like it Joe," Lou told him. "Sarah has said she has seen it happen before, but until now I thought she had exaggerated."

"What so no one else squirts?" Nigel said using the word he had read about online after it had first happened to Ann when they were with another couple a few years back.

"No definitely not," Lou replied, you've never seen it before have you Paul?"

"I would remember if I had," Paul said.

"It looks like you have a party piece for Saturday then Ann," Lou told her. "And if you can show us how to make our pussies do it even better.".

"I will, do my best, but not every woman can squirt like that you know."

"But it will be fun trying," both Lou and Mary agreed.

The rest of the evening was spent talking and drinking until it was time for Nigel and Ann to leave. Reluctantly they found their clothes and put them back on. Lou saw the looks on their faces and told them that it was not long till they would be back on Saturday for the party. "And as far as Paul and I are concerned now, you are part of the family, just like Bob and Juanita."

"Thanks Lou," Ann said. "It's been so good getting to know you better, and I am looking forward to meeting the rest of your family on Saturday." As they left Ann and Nigel embraced everyone else and shared final kisses, promising to see them all again at the party.