Family Affairs Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh stop it you guys," she said. "I am not a control freak," which just made everyone laugh the more.

"Hey mum, do you let your slave of the lead for others?" Jenny asked from the dance floor.

"Yes of course I do," Monica replied. "He is anyone's slave today."

"Great then, I have a pussy here that needs a good licking if you can spare him."

Monica looked at her husband and said, "go on slave, go and lick your daughter's pussy until she tells you to stop."

Peter walked across the patio to Jenny and sat on the floor under her and put his head under her dress and was licking her smooth lips as soon as he was there, pushing his tongue into her hole as she spread her legs for him.

Monica went to the bar and picked up a drink from her dad before giving him a kiss and wishing him a happy birthday once more.

"Monica, you never cease to amaze me," he said.

"Well there are plenty more surprises for you and mum yet today. Is Lisa not here Yet?"

"Not yet no," Paul said.

"Ok, she is coming with the other youngsters, will probably be last knowing her."

Paul turned his head as he saw the gate open once more and wondered who had arrived now.

With a loud 'Ye hah!' Simon strode through the gate wearing a cowboy outfit that could have been no more camp if it was worn by the village people. Together with his obligatory cowboy boots and Stetson hat he wrote a black leather waistcoat with a sheriff badge, and a pair of leather chaps, but had not bothered with the jeans so his cock and ass were both hanging out of them. He did the rounds as he walked in making sure everyone got a feel of his cock, including his brother who by now was back on his land next to Monica with Jenny's juices spread over his face.

Joe had his back to Simon and he thought it was a woman he did not recognise until her reached him and Joe turned round and Simon could clearly see that he was very wrong.

"Oh my word, who do we have here?" Simon asked Paul who was nearby.

"Simon meet my brother Joe," Paul said.

"Well Paul, I remember your brother from Peter's wedding, but I don't recall him looking like this." Then turning back to Joe, Simon put his hand inside Joe's panties and said, "well darling it looks like you are just what I have been waiting for in this family."

Joe smiled and then turned to Mary, and said, "hello Simon is is my wife Mary."

"Charmed Mary," Simon said. "But I think you may just have to find another cock today."

Paul had a drink ready for Simon who took it and asked Paul, "so where is that lovely grandson of yours, we have some unfinished business?"

"He will be along shortly don't worry Simon,"

"Is that him?" Simon asked as they heard the doorbell ring over the music.

"I doubt it, family don't usually bother with the front door." Paul saw that Lou had heard the bell too and was making her way to the front door. He had guessed who it was that had rung the bell and joined his wife before she opened the door.

Sure enough on the other side were non family members, but none the less welcome at the party. Bob and Juanita had driven to Nigel and Ann's and then had all continued in Nigel's car.

"At least we got the right day today love," Ann said to Nigel, remembering the party they had arrived at once in full costume a week early.

"Yes it looks like it." Nigel replied, he was dressed in a highway man outfit, complete with eye mask, wide brimmed hat and had a sword at his side and a pistol in his hand, which was pointing at Lou and Paul.

"I suppose you are going to say 'your money or your life?'," Lou said.

"I was thinking more of Your pussy or your ass? To be honest," Nigel said with a wicked grin as he greeted her with a kiss.

Ann followed him in, she was wearing a belly dancing outfit that she still had from the belly dancing classes she had been to ten years before. As she moved the coins and bells of her belt jingled, to accompany the belt she wore a satin basque which pushed her tits up so they were almost bouncing out as she walked, and a pair of sheer pantaloons, through which Paul could clearly see her pussy.

"Great to see you two too," Paul said to Bob and Juanita as they followed up behind. They had put together pirate costumes. Juanita wore a sheer bra that really did not do anything to support her heavy tits, there was a red skull and crossbones motif on each cup so her nipples were not showing. She wore no knickers today but wore a black and red strip of material around her hips, she had used the same material to make a sash over her shoulder and a band on her arm. Next to her Bob was wearing a pair of white satin shorts that reached mid calf, he had the same black and red materiel on different parts of his body along with painted on tattoos of various pirate symbols on his arms and chest. Of course he had the mandatory eye patch over one eye.

The next 10 minutes were a blur for all four of them as they were introduced to the rest of the guests. Nigel and Bob had never had their cocks held by so many people in such a short time and Juanita's pussy was getting wetter as finger after finger stroked along her lips. Although Ann was wearing her pantaloons it made no difference and hand after hand went between her thighs.

Steven and Monica remembered Bob and Juanita from their childhood and were keen to hear all about their life now and were sorry to hear what had happened to their childhood friend Katy. Ann and Nigel sat with Mary and Joe, as they were the only others they knew. They were soon joined by Bill and Patti, and the six of them decided it was time to dance, and join the others. Bill asked Ann for the pleasure to which she agreed, leaving Nigel to dance with Mary. Joe and Patti were the final ones on the dance floor which made an interesting sight in his outfit.

The party was now in full swing with almost everyone dancing, and if they weren't they were watching whilst drinking. Eventually the last guests arrived. John had picked up Emma, Lisa and Josh from their house and the four of them arrived together. They opened the garden gate and saw that the party was well under way. They made their way to where Paul was still standing behind his makeshift bar.

"Hi Grandpa," Lisa said throwing her arms around him and giving him a deep kiss on his mouth. "Happy birthday," she said when she finally let him go.

"Thanks darling," Paul said, "you look great, all of you."

"I think we should have been a little more adventurous now, having seen everyone else's costumes. Catwoman and Batman seem a little lame now don't they Josh?"

"You are the sexiest Catwoman ever," Josh said, "don't you agree John?"

"Fuck yeah!" Said John which sounded weird coming from him as he was dressed in a priests costume.

"Where's Grandma?" John asked Paul, "I need to give her a birthday kiss like Lisa did you."

"Last seen dancing with your dad," Paul said.

"Come on Emma, lets go and wish her happy birthday," John took Emma's hand and walked off looking for Lou. As they walked round the garden they had greetings from everyone, all commenting how good Emma looked in her nuns outfit. Never had a nun looked so sexy in a short habit with stockings and suspenders showing, and when anyone managed to put their hand up under her habit they found a thong covering her pussy.

They finally found Lou in the kitchen again, having finished dancing with Steve before they had arrived. She was with Steph now doing some final preparations for the buffet. "Ah there you are, we were just wondering if you were still up for this," Steph said to her son.

"Sure mum, we have been talking about it all morning, how much fun it's going to be." Then looking at his grandmother he said, "wow Grandma you look hot, that dress is so flattering."

"Just like your dad," Lou said, "he has already tried to get his hand in under here. Well you two don't look bad either, seems a shame to make you get out of your costumes so soon. But you can put them back on again after if you like."

"Maybe," Emma said, "I have had some nice comments on it already."

"I bet you have," Steph said. "Looks like dad is getting ready for a speech mum," you better get yourself out there with him, I will prepare these two for their entrance."

"Ok, I leave you two in Steph's capable hands, have fun," Lou said, kissing them each on their mouths before she turned and left the kitchen.

Outside it was clear that Paul was getting ready for a speech, she hoped he kept this one short. Paul saw her and beckoned her to join him as he turned off the music and asked for attention.

When everyone was looking at them at last he began.

"Oh my word Lou, what a family we have!" This caused a round of applause from everyone there.

I can't remember the last time we had so many people here dressed," he added. "Well some dressed more than others."

"But seriously it is fantastic to have the whole family here today to celebrate our birthdays. It is also fantastic to have friends here too, both old and new," he looked at Nigel and Ann and Bob and Juanita and raised a glass to them.

"I have been told to keep this short, so I am not going to say anything else except it is our joy to have you all here today and we hope that you enjoy yourselves in any way you deem fit, but I expect knowing my daughter she has something up her sleeve."

Monica came forward then and said "you know me too well Dad, of course I do. But before that can we all raise our glasses to my fantastic parents, without whom none of this would have been possible. Thanks mum and dad for raising a family around you that are full of love and respect for each other."

"And who fuck like rabbits!" Came a shout from her brother.

"Always ready to bring it down to basest level," she said scowling at him. "But what he means is, a family who love each other in every way possible." Raising her glass she said " to mum and dad! Happy birthday!"

Everyone then joined in raising their own glasses and toasting Paul and Lou.

"Now we have a special treat for you both," Monica continued. "Josh, aunty Sarah over to you."

Josh and Sarah made their way through to the front and Josh took Lou's hand whilst Sarah took her brother in laws and they lead them to a pair of chairs that had been placed together. Lou and Paul sat down looking at each other neither sure what was going to happen. Then the music began and Josh and Sarah began to dance for them, not together though, they were giving two very different private dances.

Sarah began by standing with her back to Paul and as she danced lifting her skirt even higher so he could have a perfect view of her naked ass as she danced. When Paul tried to touch it she swatted his hands away. Slowly she began to lower herself down onto his lap and was grinding her bum onto his stiffening cock.

Next to Paul, Lou was getting a very different dance, Josh had completely removed his Batman costume and was dancing in front of her his big cock swinging around infront of her face. He moved in closer to her and spread his legs on either side of hers. His cock tip was now resting on her cleavage and as he danced it moved over her chest. Josh put his hands on Lou's shoulders, and began to push her dress down off them to release her large fleshy breasts. Once they were out of her dress he pushed them together and slid his cock between them. The combination of his large cock and her big tits was perfect and as he slid in and out between them she could reach the tip of his dick with her tongue and lick the exposed section before it slid back between her breasts.

Sarah pulled her top down of her chest too and her breasts were exposed, although not a big as her sister's they were still impressive enough. Turning around she straddled Paul's lap and pushed her breasts into his face allowing him to motorboat her chest.

With both her mum and dad getting the attention Monica took a riding crop out form her thigh boots and struck it on Josh and Sarah's asses, "ok that's enough you two, you were only supposed to give hem a dance you know. Plenty of time for that later."

Reluctantly Paul and Lou let their dancers go, but not before Paul kissed Sarah's nipples once more and Lou kissed the tip of Josh's now erect dick. "Thank you both, that was a lovely surprise. Seems like we all have surprises in store today," she said, thinking about what John and Emma were preparing in the kitchen. "I hope you have all been eating from the buffet," she said to everyone.

"Yes, thank you," was the response from them all, except Bill who chipped in, "yes but I was hoping for a chance to munch on something a little different this afternoon."

Lou laughed and said, "well funny you should say that as I believe dessert is being served in the dining room. If you'd like something a little sweeter."

Not everyone was interested in dessert it seemed as only a handful of guests followed her into the dining room through the French doors. Nigel was always at the front of a queue when dessert was served and when he entered the dining room he was amazed at what was laid out on the table, or rather who was laid on it.

From either end of the table were laid John and Emma so that their heads were together in the middle. Their bodies were decorated in an assortment of sweet things from shoulders to feet. There were meringue nests filled with fruit and cream, profiteroles fixed to their skin with chocolate sauce, their nipples were covered in cream and a strawberry was placed on top of each pile. Individual vodka jellies wobbled about on John's belly. Instead of jellies Emma had a pile of Eton mess on her flat belly. The rest of their bodies were covered in either more chocolate sauce or cream.

Nigel looked at Lou and said "oh my word, where do I start?"

"Anywhere you want Nigel," Lou said handing him a dish, before handing out others to everyone else who had come in. Nigel was joined by Mary, Monica, Juanita, Steve and Bill at the table and they each selected what they wanted from off the young bodies. Monica was the first to forgo the use of a spoon and used her finger to scrape some of the chocolate sauce that was liberally spread over John's cock, before dipping it in some of the cream that was covering Emma's nipple and licking the combination off her finger.

This started everyone else off using their fingers more, the laughter that was coming from the dining room was making the others wonder what was happening and slowly the room filled up as even those who did not like sweet things came in to watch or just have a quick lick of something. When finally there was no desserts left on either John or Emma they were left with cream and chocolate sauce smeared over their bodies. Without a word they shifted down the table until they were lying next to each other and could begin to lick the remains off each other. Emma took John's cock in her mouth and licked off any chocolate that reminded there whilst his head was between her thighs cleaning out any cream or sauce that had been pushed into her pussy by the various fingers that had been on her.

Everyone agreed that it was the most unique dessert any of them had ever had, as they thanked John and Emma for their participation. For their part the two young people went to the bathroom to shower each other off before returning back downstairs, Emma back in her nun outfit, but John staying naked now.

When they walked out onto the patio they could see that the party was now in full swing. There were plenty of couples dancing now, and on closer inspection not one of those couples were married and yet there were plenty of hands running over bodies and fondling of tits and asses. Costumes had become quite dishevelled in some cases but John was still the only one who was totally nude. They walked to the bar and took a couple of bottles of beer and were about to sit down when John's dad came over.

"Well you two certainly made an impression earlier, that was some dessert."

"We enjoyed it too, didn't we Emma?"

"Totally."

"Whilst you were cleaning up I have been passing the word around about Diane. You know Kev's mum?"

"Yes I told Emma she wants to 'pull a train' today," John said.

"Everyone is up for it, and we drew lots for an order and it looks like you are number 5, right after Simon."

"Hell dad how did you convince Simon to fuck a woman?"

"Two things there son, I am not sure he will be fucking her pussy, and secondly I kind of said you would probably be available soon after again if he was interested."

"So basically you are pimping your son out for gay sex now dad?"

Steven laughed and said, "I guess so. But you don't mind do you?"

"No I don't, but I think he may have other ideas," John said as he nodded to where Simon was sat next to Joe and they could all see that he had his hand inside Joe's panties and was stroking his cock whilst Joe did the same to him.

"Don't think that will stop Simon, knowing him he will have you both together," Steven said as he left John and Emma and pulled Lisa onto the dance floor and began kissing her as they danced. John and Emma looked around them as they drank beers. Bob was sat with Monica on a sun lounger deep in conversation, although as they talked Monica took Bob's hand and placed it between her legs and allowed him to feel her pussy whilst she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it doing her best to get it up.

On another lounger sat Kev and his mum Diane. They had moved further than Monica and Bob and were now kissing deeply, Kev with his hand under the grass skirt his mum was wearing and clearly had a finger in her pussy. Kev's shorts were now around his ankles and his mum had his cock in a vice like grip not wanting to ever let it go now she had found it. After ten minutes of solid kissing Kev stood up and lead Diane to an inflatable mattress that was lying at the poolside. Taking his mums grass skirt Kev unfastened it and let it fall to the ground and then pulled her bikini top off so she was standing naked in front of him now. In response she pulled his lifeguard shirt off over his head, nearly everyone was watching them now, as so many of the guests knew how special this coupling was between parent and son or daughter.

Together they lay on the mattress and resumed their kisses and fondling, as they played Kev began to move down over her body so that he was first kissing her tits and then down over her belly until he reached her pubic mound, on which he planted more kisses. Very slowly he moved further down as she opened her legs and Kev had the first close up view of his mums pussy. He could smell her arousal and knew now that he was going to do what he had been dreaming of since he had met Jenny. He kissed her lips as they protruded between her pubic hair before opening them up with his tongue and probed inside her. Diane was holding his head against her as he worked his tongue in and around her pussy, her eyes were closed and she was unaware of anything but the feel of her son's tongue giving her pleasure.

Kev wanted to give his mum an orgasm with his mouth before he moved on to fucking and was rewarded after 5 minutes with her legs tightening around his shoulders and her body shaking as she climaxed. His mouth did not let up its assault on her pussy, making sure that her orgasm lasted as long as possible, but in the end she had to push his head away as she couldn't take any more.

Crawling back up his mums body Kev reached her face again and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices from his lips.

"Fuck me Kev, I need to know how you feel inside me," Diane whispered in his ear.

"It will be my pleasure Mum," Kev told her. Diane's legs were still wide open and it was easy enough for Kev to position himself between them and line his erection up with her wet cunt.

"Give it to me honey!" Diane told her son as she felt his cock enter her. "Oh Kevin that feels so good."