Family Affairs Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope not," Joe said giving his wife a deep kiss and tasting pussy on her lips.

Nearby Sarah was telling Josh and Lisa all about Hedo and how their wedding could be organised by the team there for them. With them was Lisa's father Peter, but this was not like any other wedding planning meeting. The fact that as she spoke Sarah was sat on Josh's lap impaled on his big cock, whilst next to them Lisa was riding her father's cock as she straddled him made, the discussion seem almost surreal. As they spoke their words were interspersed with ooh's and ahh's particularly from Sarah as she felt Josh inside her for the first time.

Around the pool other couples were engaged in various acts. Bob and Monica were catching up on lost years as he was lying on his back on mattress recently vacated by Diane. Monica was over him with his cock in her mouth whilst he was licking her cunt from below, she still wore her thigh boots and they were pressing against his shoulders. They had been joined on the mattress by their partners as Monica had not released Peter from his lead yet and she had instructed him to pleasure Juanita in any way she desired, which at the moment was by sucking on her large tits, pulling her nipples fully into his mouth.

On the other side of the pool there was a group sat around talking. The group comprised of Lou, Patti, Jenny and Ann along with Bill, Robert, Nigel and Paul.

Mary and Joe walked over to join them, picking up drinks from the bar on the way and listened in on the conversation.

"Well I have never seen anything like it in all my years," Lou was saying. "Ah Joe, we were just telling everyone about what you did to Ann the other day, making her squirt out like that."

"Oh man! That was amazing," Joe said. "You have got to do it again Ann, it felt good and I would love to see it properly."

"Yes Miss Ann you said you would show us all today," Mary chipped in.

"I will do my best," Ann said pulling down her sheer pantaloons and exposing her pussy to everyone. "Hey Robert may I borrow that?" She said pointing at the dildo that was still in his hand.

"Of course you may my dear," he replied passing the dildo over to her.

"Like I said the other day, in order to get her to squirt the angle has to be just right. It has to hit the A spot which we don't all have apparently," she was pushing the dildo into her open pussy now and everyone waited for a gush. "It's not going to happen straight away," she said laughing as she saw them all looking. "A little extra stimulus would be nice."

Bill looked at Ann and then Nigel, "may I?" He asked him.

"Be my guest, so long as Patti does not mind me returning the favour," Nigel replied and pressing a hand on Patti's thigh.

"That is just fine Nigel," Patti told him.

Within a minute each of the ladies had a guy stimulating her. Robert had offered his fingers to his daughter in law Jenny who willingly opened her legs to let him stroke her labia. Joe and Mary had joined the circle and Joe was now on his knees between Lou's legs licking her pussy lips, whilst Paul and Mary were enjoying each other's genitals with their fingers.

Bill was sucking on Ann's tits as she used the dildo on her own twat, getting the angle just right inside her so it hit the magic spot. She was looking around at her new friends that were all involved with each other but keeping an eye on her too, waiting for the flood. With all their eyes on her it did not take long before she felt it starting. Pulling the dildo out of her she spread her lips wide and let the torrent of her juices erupt from between them. The stream flowed out from her like a fountain over the patio, her audience looking on amazed at what they had witnessed.

"Fuck Ann!" Bill exclaimed, "that is fantastic," as she finished and put the dildo back inside.

"It's not over yet Bill, there is more. Come on ladies I can't be the only one who can squirt like this. Nigel you know what to do for Patti let her have it."

"I have the spot right here Ann," Nigel said, his fingers working inside Patti's cunt. "Just relax Patti and let it go, I can feel it is ready," he told her, loud enough for everyone to hear.

But it was not Patti that let it go next, Paul had been fingering her pussy all the while and she had directed him where to touch her and then it happened, without time to pull his hand away Paul felt it become covered in the liquid that Mary was producing as she orgasmed yet again. She had often been close to this point in the past, but had never let it go any further thinking that there was something wrong with her. Having witnessed Ann squirt twice now, she let it happen and loved the sensation it was giving her.

Bill had moved on to the floor between Ann's legs, if she was going to squirt again he wanted to make sure it was over his face so he could taste her juices. Taste them he did when she pulled the dildo out a second time and spayed her cum all over Bill's face and into his open mouth.

"come here Bill," he heard Patti tell him, "Taste mine too." Bill just had time to turn around after Ann finished to see Nigel take his fingers out of Patti's pussy and spread her lips before she opened up and he was once again covered in female ejaculate, tasting the difference between the two pussies. When she had finished cumming he reached up to her and kissed her letting her taste her cum in his mouth for a change.

Both Jenny and Lou had each cum now with the attentions their men were giving them, but neither had squirted like the other three.

"Maybe it's genetics Lou," Ann said. When she could see the disappointment on her friends face. "Not every woman can do it. And the fact that you have never seen it happen to any of the ladies in your family, makes sense."

"Well I hope if I have a daughter with Kev," Jenny said, "she gets some of your genes Granny Patti." To which they all laughed.

When John and Steve had finally found Steph and Emma they were both welcomed, not with the usual open arms, but by open legs. The two women were on their backs waiting for them, the strap on had disappeared for now and they were gently stroking each other's pussy as they kissed. Hearing the two guys enter the room they broke off their kiss and looked up.

"Emma, it looks like we got a buy one get one free deal," Steph said. "Come on boys there is room for you two."

Both John and Steve had lost their costumes by now and were on the bed either side of the two women, John next to his mum, and Steve next to Emma.

"Dad wanted to know what I saw in you Emma, I am sure you will show him won't you," John said.

"If dad is anything like his son I am sure neither of us will be disappointed," she said whilst putting her hand down onto his cock and feeling it. "Yes nothing to disappoint down here, let me suck it for you."

Not waiting for a reply Emma moved around on the bed so she was straddling Steve's face and was kissing and sucking on his hard dick leaving her pussy for him to explore with his tongue.

John and Steph were already kissing each other, their hands between them searching out cock and pussy. John slipped two fingers into his mother's wetness and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb. His mum's hand was on his cock slowly stroking it as her tongue darted in and out of his mouth in time.

Steph pulled her face away from her son's and said, "so did Simon fuck you earlier then?"

"No he fucked Grandpa's brother, but then I did fuck his ass, you don't mind that do you mum?"

"No way, wish I had stayed to watch now," Steph told him her stroking increasing in tempo as she imagined her son fucking Simon's ass. "So you need a good ass fucking now I bet don't you?"

"I would yes, but I would like to fuck a pussy too, and I don't think Dad wants to fuck my ass anyway."

Steve pulled his face from Emma's pussy, and said, "not when there is a young cunt like this to fuck I don't John."

"That's not what I had in mind, but if you want to Steve, you better fill her up now as I have a hard cock in my hand here that I think wants to fuck his girlfriend after you, don't you John?"

"I thought I was going to have you mum?"

"You can do me whilst dad spills his cum in her pussy, but don't cum. I want to watch you two at it after. Then clean up dad and your cum from her."

Emma and Steph changed positions now so they were both on all fours at the edge of the bed so father and son could stand behind them and fuck them at the same time.

John had difficulty holding back, but knew that he had to go slow so he did not cum in his mum. Next to him his Dad was not holding back at all though, he was slamming his hard cock in to Emma's pussy hard and deep, gripping her slim hips as he did so.

"John, you have a great girl here son," he said. "Her cunt is so tight, how does she take her brothers cock?"

"I know Dad, she is amazing, and I am so pleased you are enjoying her too," John said, struggling to hold back even more now.

"Fuck yes John, I am going to fill her up with my cum now, you ready Emma to be filled with daddy's cum?"

"Ohhh I like that, yes fill me up Daddy!" Emma moaned back at him.

John watched his dad thrust into his girlfriend and could tell he was cumming deep inside her. "You like her nice tight young pussy Steve?" Steph asked, as she dropped onto the bed causing John's cock to fall out of her. There was no answer from Steve, just a long loud groan as his climax ended. "Right, your turn John," Steph told her son. "Turn onto your back Emma so you can clean my husband's cock whilst my son fucks your pretty little cunt."

Within a few seconds Emma was sucking Steve's cock, cleaning his cum and her own juices off it. John had positioned himself on top of her and had his hard dick entering her when he felt his mum behind him, he was confused when he felt something hard push against his ass.

Steph had slipped on the strap on again and lubed it up, "best I can do for you John is a rubber cock," his mum said as she pushed the strapon into her son's ass.

As for himself John was in seventh heaven, he was with the three people who meant the most to him. But not only that, he was making love to the girl he had fallen in love with whilst his parents joined them. Steph was matching him thrust by thrust and he could not believe how good it felt to have a cock, all be it a fake one, in his ass whilst his was in Emma's pussy. He looked and saw his dad's cock was recovering in Emma's mouth and she was taking in fully down her throat. As soon as he saw that he was shooting his cum into his girlfriend, mixing it with his dad's that was already in there.

After he rolled off Emma and his mum had pulled the dildo out of his ass she went down between Emma's legs and began to lick and suck out the cum from her pussy. Once she had a mouthful of the combined juices she kissed first Emma and then Steve before ending with John and shared a little of the cum with them all.

The four of them lay on the bed, arms around each other and John once agin a reflected on how his life had changed over the summer. He looked at each of them and smiled, and said "I think our future is destined to be a real Family Affair."

THE END