Family Affairs Ch. 48

Story Info
Ricky and Dianna are alone afterward and?
793 words
4.6
42.2k
3
0

Part 48 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Passion In James County XIX

Family Affairs

By D.C. Roi

Chapter forty-eight

After the door closed behind Matt and Mary, Rick turned to Dianna, who still wasn't sure how he felt or what he was going to do. He looked at Dianna, who was standing there, looking back at him waiting for his response. "What do you think?" he asked her.

Dianna shrugged. "It sure is a wild story, isn't it?" she said. "But...but I think Matt does love your Mom. And it kinda sounds like she may be in love with him, too. If that's so, how do you feel about it?"

Rick shook his head. "Jeezum, to be honest with you, I'm not sure," he said. He stood there quietly, lost in thought, for a minute or two. "I guess it's OK. I'm gonna have to think about it a while, I guess. I hope I'll get used to it. God, I don't know what I'd do if Mom and I weren't getting along."

"You will," Dianna said. "You love your Mom and she loves you."

Rick smiled. "How late are your folks going to be?" he asked her.

Dianna shrugged. "Ah...well, the way it's...it's snowing, my Dad will probably be out all night," she said. "And Mom doesn't get off until seven."

Rick grinned at her. "Then we're alone, huh?" he said, moving toward her, reaching for her.

"Ah...I..." Dianna couldn't finish what she was going to say because Rick's mouth was covering hers and his tongue was thrusting into it. Powerful feelings of need swept over the teenager's slim body. She didn't care if her folks came in and caught them. She wanted him!

Without Dianna really knowing how it happened, she found herself on lying on the sofa. Rick had gotten her sweater and bra up and was sucking her nipples. Overpowering thrills rushed through her body.

"Oh...Rick!" she said, trying to protest even though her body didn't want him to stop. "What if...oh!"

Rick's hand insinuated under the waist of her jeans, slid down between her legs, and onto her sopping vagina.

"Gaahh!" she moaned. Her hips rocked up off the sofa in response to his searching touch. "Please! Please!"

Cool air swept over Dianna as Rick pushed her jeans down. Then he was kneeling between her legs, still sucking her nipples, driving her wilder and wilder with need. She didn't care if her parents came in! She couldn't stop! The hot head of his rock-hard penis separated her labia and began sliding up into her body. She was literally vibrated with delight. "Yes! Please, Rick! Take me! Take me!" she cried, clutching at his back.

As experienced as he was, Rick had never experienced the level of passion he was feeling right then. He'd never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted Dianna. He plunged into her forcefully, driving her down against the soft cushions of the sofa. He'd always prided himself on having a lot of control, but he had none tonight.

"Dianna! Oh, God! Dianna!" he groaned as his insides tightened, then unwound powerfully and exploded his seed into the young woman's willing body. "I...I love you! Diana! Take it! Oh, God! God!"

Dianna felt Rick's hot sperm explode into her and spiraled over into a maelstrom of ecstasy. Sex had never been like this before. Vaguely, she heard his protestation of love, but all she could do was cry out in happiness, "Rick! Rick! I...I love you! Ah! Annhh! I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Ahh!" Her legs locked behind him, her hands tore at him and her body slammed against his, seeking more joy.

When at last they were sated, they lay in each other's arms. "Did...did you mean what you said?" Dianna asked softly.

"You mean...about loving you?" Rick asked.

Dianna nodded.

Rick lay there looking thoughtful for quite a while, and Dianna was frightened. What if he hadn't really meant it? What if he told her he didn't love her after all?

Finally, Rick grinned and nodded. "Yeah, you know, I think I did mean it," he said. "No, that's not right. I don't think I mean it, I do mean it. Ever since the first time you and I made love, I-I don't know how to say it, things haven't been the same with me. Maybe that's it. Maybe it was because I love you."

Dianna was happier than she ever believed she'd be. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling his face to hers and her lips mashed against his.

Rick responded, plunging his tongue into Dianna's mouth. As his hands began once more to roam over her lithe body he thought, "This is kind of nice! Maybe being in love isn't such a bad thing after all!"


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers