All Comments on 'Family Bonding'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
This had absolutely NOTHING to do with wives.

And if, by your statement, it had more in common with LW, you are an idiot who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a ga'damn computer.

Mind control, lesbianism, incest, noncon...whatever, this story sucked worse than 10cent whore. I can't even begin to list the bullshit you threw into this abortion. It was like you had no fucking clue what to write so you kept shovelling as much shit as possible in the hopes that something would stick.

Sadly, it just stunk.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
ok

This is NOT a loving wives story.

you mentioned elements of non consent, it was more than elements, this was totally a nc story.

and you managed to forget the hostesses name half way through, from abigail to margaret and then back, that is very sloppy especially as it is a short story.

you had a good idea but executed it very poorly.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
what

This story makes no sense, its not loving wives, its not really even non-consent since you drugged them with incense , this is some poorly written and not thought out concept of science fiction. where exactly were you trying to go with this mess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Wrong category .

Wrong plot .

Just wroooonnngg !

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After the first paragraph I knew this was going to be a worthless story.

"Ohhhhh, I heard it through the grave pine, that no longer would you be mine, . . ." I had always thought that was supposed to be GRAPE VINE, you dumb shit.

But thanks for allowing open comments. If it hadn't been for them I might have accidentally read this sewage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poorly thought out, badly done

Apparently the reason you don't understand that this has nothing to do with Loving Wives is that you're a complete fool. Since drugs were involved it sure seems like Non/con would be a better fit. Actually you should just pull this mess. It was badly written, difficult to follow and laden with such unlikeable people that, in the end, it really wasn't worth the time spent to read it. No stars, only because negative scores aren't available - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I checked to see if this was your first story.

I see you have some science fiction and got good scores for those. If I were you I'd stick with that and forget LW. You obviously don't have the aptitude for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If the bigest fool on Lit, dear annnony, doens't like your story it usually worth an 5

So that's what I gave you!!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great story written well and the story wwas excellent

Gave you a 5 for your effort, Fuck annony this asshole hates every LW story. His wife knows he is a real fag and sucks BBC!!

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Definitely not a LW story

Non consent or mind control fit far better. 2* for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If the dumbest cunt on LW likes it....

You know it's worth only one star and that's what I gave it. Stupid bitch wouldn't know good erotica if it bit her in the ass.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The end...

The end: John came back next day and killed all of them...Then he received a medal from Congress...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely wrong category,

but that's the least of the issues. Paragraph 1, did you mean "grape vine" when you wrote "grave pine"?

First sentence of paragraph 4 is poorly constructed.

The story is full of errors and contradictions making it a very difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith you stupid bitch

Not every story is hated on LW. Just look at the ones rated 4 stars and higher given mostly by anonymous. You're one stupid bitch, making stupid comments. 1* for this piece of "dreck".

BlueMuffinBlueMuffinover 8 years agoAuthor
Angry?

Why do you guys even read cuckolding stories? It aint like the contents were a nasty surprise. Don't even pretend you thought this was a BTB story.

I get that you might not like the story. I don't get why you are so angry about me posting it up for free on the internet?

As far as the insults to my writing goes, I would say that considering I wrote a well received series in the Fantasy section, I would think a lot of these complaints are based more on feelings of anger or inadequacy (as intended by a cuckolding story...) aroused by the content of my story than any great issue with the mistakes in my writing.

The story was explicitly what I said it was at the start. It contains a lot of fetishes that are across a number of categories. I picked loving wives because the 'cuckolding' fetish was the one I was trying to appeal to and this is the section for it.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
BlueMuffin How would we know it's a fag cuckold story

You put it in the wrong category and the title belies the content, I guess. Fortunately I read your comment so I didn't waste any time on your fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
angry ha ha!!!

you only posted here for the same reason other fetish writers do for the comments that people make in the loving wife section. I still don't see the logic here you now the cuckold fetish is not well received here yet you still post it here hhmmm if you want it well received in the fetish community post it in that category what's it called again oh yeah fetish or novellas. but then i guess that would miss your and the ongoing group of writers who keep posting fetish stories in the wrong categories and then complain when people miss your point. it is mostly childish and immature that writers such as yourself and many others keep doing this just to see how many people you can piss off which is truly the point your trying to make. sad that you would be looking for negative attention from people who don't even read your story and that is the point of your writing is so people will read it and get constructive criticism opposed to bashing your character and such, but i assume you will continue the trending like many others and post in wrong categories because they get a higher number of readers. but don't ever post another comment complaining about people bashing your stories because you know you put it in the wrong category on purpose and writing some bullshit preamble thinking that should make everything all right just post it were it belongs !!!!!! or try this don't post it at all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
LOVED IT !

Gave you a 5

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

There's no logic to how the anonymous little cowards here act. They should just stop reading the cuckolding stories they hate so much, it's generally super obvious what kind of story it's going to be from the title and description, not to mention that it's in the section for cuckolding and sharing stories. But they read them anyway, probably so they can get all angry and filled with hate for women and gays and whomever else they want to hurl abuse at over on 4-chan while planning to shoot up their local college campus to the adoring cheers of their anonymous little coward friends.

Any site that allows people like these, and I use the term 'people' very loosely here, to spout of anonymously with no moderation quickly becomes a toxic, disgusting environment that spawns violent, misogynist, hate filled psychopaths. Or even worse yet, Donald Trump supporters.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
This is what we know about frontlinecaster

Sex: Male

Age: Over 18

Weight: No Answer

Height: No Answer

Location:

Orientation: No Answer

Interested In: Nothing

Status: No Answer

Smoke: No Answer

Drink: No Answer

Fetishes: None

Pets: None

It takes a lot of dam' gall to complain about anonymous commenters when, aside from the moniker, we know absolutely nothing about Frontlinecaster and I'm not even sure it is a guy or a girl. He/she is anonymous.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

And yet, there is an account name that someone can click on and send messages to me or report me to an admin if I am out of line. Not that that does anything on a site like this, what with Laurel clearly not caring enough to actually enforce rules on posting or commenting. But the point is, I can't sit around threatening to kill authors or telling them to kill themselves or saying I plan to rape them without it being easy to connect that to me. Those are all things that I heard when I used to post stories in this category, because this category is filled with anonymous little 4-chan style cowards who fantasize about mass shootings so they can jerk off to thoughts of killing women.

Just like I can know that you Palewriter are the type of person who says you hate cheatng and sharing stories on your profile, then spends all your time hanging around in Loving Wives because you want to get all pissed off so you can rant at and abuse authors rather than just going to any other section of the site where your vanilla tastes would feel more at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is old

And is on this site under a different name,however,it is word for word this same story.I'm unable to locate it by the tags

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Satisfactory

It's grape vine, not grave pine. Story was ok though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
frontlinecaster and bonnietaylor2

You both need to get a life. Actually this category is getting to you, so do yourself a favor and don't read the comments anymore if they bother you so much. Are you both so dense not to realize that the anons are here to stay as long as authors allow the feedback. Haven't seen too many of them shut off that feature. Wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hated it

Gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't worry - frontlinecaster and bonnietaylor2 are your normal cum-sucking faggots.

Don't bother taking the effort to analyze how fucked up those two asshole are. These type of losers stand out quite effectively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was called Merging the Blood

Not sure if this is plagiarism or if the author is trying to recycle stories under a different name...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ho hum

>wait the entire story for John to get his rocks off

>get cockblocked by lame ending

yawn.

mikenightmikenightabout 7 years ago
More

Pleas continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start...But

...Its still rape.

Needs to end in red rage and the murderous fury of retribution.

japonezjaponezover 6 years ago
I love it

The shower scene...great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

johnneeds to come out of stuper and beat the shit out of the taylor family and have his family take control of all of the taylors

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Seems

Seems your muffin is moldy blue, your story pretty much sucks too.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
This made no sense.

If the Taylors were Aristocratic Yuppies,why Lure,Drug,and Enslave another Family like Lisa,Sarah,and John?.That makes zero sense because technically shouldn't family genes be kept in the family,and have them breed and impregnate Mom and Emily.

Oh and speaking of Emily being a full-on Butch Lesbian that only wants Pussy is just a waste,she should've atleast been bisexual so she could enjoy the best of both worlds.Also at the end was it meant that all 3 of Lisa,Sarah,and John would become live-in sex slaves to the Taylors,if so would they love and care for them even tho they were slaves?.I just think the author should've been more specific,atleast clarify their roles in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot story, wrong category

I think I understand what you were trying to do by placing it in LW but by now you know why that's a bad idea even if it is an LW story - all the goddamned trolls. Fuck those guys 'cause this was a pretty good story but it would be better placed in Voyeur, NC or MC. I would certainly read a follow up story if you ever were masochistic enough to write one.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Uh! What was that?

I get the whole bloodline continuation theme,but to have Twin Arrogant Pricks who torture and then DP a Mature Young Woman into getting her pregnant is just sick.

Now whats even worse is Teenager Emily is a full-on Lesbian Butch who vowed to turn Mom Lisa into her Lesbian Fucktoy forever.

But as for John and Abigail,it was undescribed whether John would impregnate either Abigail or Emily,but chances are Emily was strictly lesbian thru-and-thru,so she was probably pregnancy off-limits.

What I don't get is why the Taylors didn't carry on their own bloodline by having incest,that way they kept it in the family.Tho while here I just say this should have a Part 2,and basically have both families wind up have a 2 family orgy,and have John either forcibly fuck Emily and impregnate her and carry his child or make her fuck John,cause I think Emily should be turned into a bisexual girl instead a full lesbian.So please write a chapter 2,this needs resolution.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Very terrible story! The over riding theme being kidnapping and rape. This needs discarding to the shut can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the story?? This is just a lot of senseless rape descriptions. A high school freshman could write a better submission than this worthless rendering. Either grow up or stop writing, You have neither talent nor writing skills and are hindered by a serious lack of imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2