Family Bonds at Nude Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was my idea dad, since mom looks so young, I thought you'd get a kick out of having twin daughters on your arm in Miami, so everyone would think you're a dirty-old-man," Zoe teased. "We also bought matching white bikinis and club wear, which is really slut-wear. Do you want us to model them now or wait."

"What the heck, why wait, show me the slut-wear first."

Going into the bedroom Gwen and Zoe stripped to the flesh and then slithered into there matching royal blue micro dresses that stopped a couple of inches below their buttcracks. The front of the dress was a deep 'V' almost down to the belly button that barely restrained their tits, the back was also deeply 'V' down to their sacral dimples. The three ounce dresses were made of a silky semi-transparent material that made their nipples stand out proudly. Back strap high-heels completed the 'fuck-me' look raising them up to all most six feet tall.

"So are you forgetting about anything for this next weekend?" Gwen asked, touching up her makeup.

"Like what, mom?"

"Like disease for one thing."

"Nope didn't forget, and it's not a problem. Dom gets checkups every three months, and so do all the guys at the club, or they don't get in."

"What about pregnancy. If your cycle is still the same as mine we'll both be close to ovulating this next weekend. Good thing is we'll both be horny as hell, bad thing is we might get pregnant. From what I understand it takes a month for the PCP to kick in. I'm not on it since we stopped making love five years ago. I don't think you want to take the chance of being the mom to your own sister," Gwen laughed.

"Good point, that's why we're taking along a couple of doses of Plan B. After our first seeding we can get fucked bareback as much as we want for the next 48 hours. If we take it right before we board the airplane back to Columbus we'll be just fine."

"So which club are you planning on taking us to?" Gwen asked, admiring how long her legs looked with the dress stopping only a couple of inches below the bottom of her clit.

"It's a semi-private night club called ZBR catering to IR cuckold couples. The couples are all white while the single men are all black. There's no sex in the club but anything goes in the private rooms upstairs. I'm thinking we'll go on Friday just to get daddy excited, and then after we're blacked at the beach on Saturday we'll go back for some real fun." Zoey said, laying out the entire plan for IR cuckolding her dad.

"Once he figures out what's going on in the club he might spontaneously cum in his pants," Gwen laughed, making a mental note that Greg needed to wear dark trousers, as she opened the door.

Walking out, the stunning sexual visions of his wife and daughter froze Greg while he stumbled for words. "HOLY SHIT, you two look absolutely incredible". With their luxurious, perfectly straight long lower back length hair parted in the middle, both reminded him of a young 'Cher'. Both his girls were beautiful not just cute. Cute described women 5' 6" and smaller with 'B' frame bodies. Gwen and Zoe were tall statuesque classical beauties with 'A' fame coat hanger shoulders, slender arms, long legs, and high asses.

"You really mean that daddy? Do you think they show a little bit too much" Zoe asked going over to sit on his right knee bending forward at bit at the waist offering him a perfect look down the dress at her completely exposed right tit. "Honey, if you had to pick one dress out of one thousand, this is the dress for you. As far as showing too much, if you got it... flaunt it, is what I always say. Your tit and nipples are that of a young Greek goddess." Greg said, reaching him hand down to cup his daughter's breast for the first time in his life. "An they feel as perfect as they look."

"Oh, thank you daddy, I love you so much. The dresses will look even better on us after we get spray tanned on Tuesday," Zoe said, kissing her dad on the lips and slipping him a small amount of tongue, as he continued to gently fondle her breast.

"What about me?" Gwen his wife laughed sitting on his other knee making sure her left breast was exposed to his downward stare.

"Same goes for you my beauty, you've never looked sexier in your life. I'm one lucky man to be married to you. Give me a kiss."

Gwen and Greg kissed as deeply as they did on their honeymoon. Breaking from the kiss Greg playfully pulled the left dress panel away from his wife's left tit, giving it an analytical look, and then did the same to his daughter's right tit, saying. "Your right dear, your tits are bigger than your daughters," causing everyone to burst out laughing with Zoe playfully slapping her dad on the shoulder, "You're so bad dad, you ought to be ashamed of yourself."

"But I'm not," Greg laughed, reaching down copping another feel of his daughter's still developing tit. "Give me a kiss Greg, it's the least you can do while your feeling up your daughter," Gwen said in a joking manner, letting Greg know she wasn't at all mad at him for touching Zoey. Greg, loving his wife for what she was allowing him to do, kissed her with so much passion that he found himself moved his hand from his daughters tit to hers. Greg hadn't felt this much alive, and so much in love with Gwen in years.

"Come on you two, break it up, let's change into our bikinis." Zoe said pulling Gwen away from Greg who didn't want to let her go. Happy beyond words that her parents were passionately loving each other again.

"Why do you need bikinis if we're going to a nude beach?" Greg asked.

"We need something on getting out of the car and walking along the beach. The beach is nude but the parking lot isn't." Gwen said. Makes sense Greg thought, thankful he'll have on his swim trunks covering up his dicklet walking to their spot on the beach."

Inside the bedroom Zoe asked, "Isn't this going great, daddy is loving both of us like he hasn't in years. The first time he touched my tit I felt a bolt of electricity hit my pussy."

"I'm so glad I listened to you Zoey. I don't have any doubts in my mind that your dad seriously wants to fuck you." Gwen said with out a bit of jealously, actually happy he'd be the man popping her cherry.

"I told you so," Zoe said with a satisfied smile, "Next Friday at the club will tell if he wants to be IR cucked, with Dom available to do us on the beach Saturday."

"This is all working out so well, we should have done this a couple of years ago." Gwen said.

"Wrong mom, I'd only have been sixteen," Zoe corrected proud of her eighteenth birthday emancipation becoming an adult in all things sexual.

"You're absolutely right Zoe, sixteen is child abuse and eighteen is that big word you use." Gwen laughed.

"Consanguinamory, mom. Consensual sex between blood-related adults, which again, is legal in Ohio. Now lets go out there and blow daddy's mind with these white 'bikinis'," Zoey said, adjusting the open halter.

"Greg I want you to put your hands over your eyes an close them until I tell you can look." Gwen said, leaning around the side of the bedroom door.

"Okay," Greg, said and complied not peeking at all.

Zoe and Gwen took their positions next to each other five feet from where he was sitting and told him he could look.

"Holy double shit, I can't believe you're wearing those."

What Zoe and Gwen had on are classified as bikinis, but more often worn by strippers or pole dancers. The halter top is a circle of fabric framing each totally exposed breast and nipple, the bottom is a two inch 'v' barely covering the vagina with a single string thong strap hidden deep in the butt, the set included a cover-up top for public places.

"Do you like them daddy? Again, we'll look a lot better in them once we're sprayed. Zoe said doing half twists to show off the back of her legs and perfect school girl butt.

"What can I say, I'll be the envy of every man at Haulover walking down the beach with my two lusciously beautiful girls.

"I hope you really appreciate what we went through today to make these work for you." Gwen said, pointing to their vaginas.

"Oh yah, I bet they had to do some mowing 'down there' on both of you," Greg laughed.

"It's not funny daddy it hurt like heck. Besides they didn't mow anything they pulled them out by the roots. All that's left is a cute little triangle of pussy fur above our clits that you're just going to have to wait to see." Zoey said coyly, as anxious to show it off as her daddy was to see it.

"I'm counting the hours, I'm sure both your pussies look stunning."

"Porn star quality, dad, porn star!" Zoey said proudly.

After dinner, Gwen and Zoe put on a couple of Gwen's baby doll outfits and sat on either side of Greg who popped some popcorn and was watching TV. Greg gave each a kiss on the lips and told them he loved them. Putting his arms around the shoulders of both he first squeezed their tits and then tweaked their nipples between his thumbs and forefingers while they fed him popcorn; chuckling to himself that Gwen was also right about the nipples. Greg leaned back on the sofa realizing he was feeling an emotion he hadn't felt in half a decade... contentment.

Later that night Gwen and Greg made love for the first time in five years. With the lights out, Greg flipped-flopped in his mind that he was fucking Gwen, then Zoey, then Gwen, then Zoey, etc. for twenty minutes, finally cuming visualizing his orgasming wife beneath him which made him very happy. Zoe heard each bang of the headboard and her mother's moaning knowing that in a few days she'd be feeling what her mom did tonight for the very first time. It all couldn't be working out more perfectly she thought falling asleep dreaming of her daddy's dick inside her.

12