All Comments on 'Family Bonds Ch. 03: Hannah'

by bbblue

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago
More!

I hope the threesome is mind blowing if that's what the next one is about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please give us the next chapter

This has been an amazing read so I hope you can give us the new chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Full family orgy

You need to incorporate the mothers dad and mom, and her two brothers, and let the grandmother be the one giving the orders. She can tell her grandson to fuck his mother, then tell her two sons, her brothers, to feed her their big cocks from each side, slap her face with it. Then the grandfather with his enormous cock will be next to them fucking Hannah, and her mother will tell her dad to ram his big cock in her tight slut daughters pussy. Then the grandmother will tell her daughter that she is going to jerk off her grandsons big cock all over her face while her brothers plaster her face from both sides. Then the grandmother will lean in, tell her sons to plaster her face to, tell them to drown them in hot fucking incest cum. Make the talk as dirty as possible. Then the Grandfather will pull Hannah up on her knees and tell her to tilt her head back and stick out her tongue, and he will shoot an enormous load all over her face and in her mouth. Then the Grandmother will demand to be fucked by her two sons and the grandson, and on and on it goes with the dirtiest talk and bukkake orgies where cum is flying everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbbblue@bbblue
Occasional writer, voracious reader of stories. Avatar is processed shot of the lovely Blake Blossom. https://onlyfans.com/blakeblossomxxx and https://www.reddit.com/r/BlakeBlossom/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES