Family Bonds Ch. 03: Hannah

Story Info
What will Hannah, the youngest sister think?
15.2k words
4.75
19.6k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers

A quick list of characters: Me, Josh, 19; my two sisters Hannah, 18, and Emily, 20. Emily and I are students at a nearby college; Hannah is a senior in high school. And finally Mom, Karen, a 37-year old OR Nurse.

***********************************

After breakfast, we got to work. I was trudging back and forth between the 'communications closet' and each outlet in each of the rooms that were not yet connected. Three hours of tedious wiring work, and 40 plugs later, I was done, and it was time for lunch.

Mom and Em had finished two coats of primer in the guest room before I was done with my wiring chores, so the food was on the table when I walked into the kitchen. We chatted and laughed about this and that as we ate.

I was still worried about what Hannah would think about her incestuous family. Mom was understanding, but also said that Hannah had to understand us, too. "It's a two-way street, Josh. We're not doing anything wrong, and if she has any hangups about the three of us having sex, that's on her. Who knows, she may want to join in."

I let the subject drop. We'd find out how she would take it soon enough.

I was curious about something else, though. I was pretty confused about what had happened the night before. How Mom wasn't mad about me and Emily being together, and even more insanely, how she had joined in, and made it an incestuous triangle.

On the one hand, I did not want to look a gift horse in the mouth; I loved Mom, and being with her and Em was amazing; not only the sex (which obviously was out-of-this-world), but also feeling closer than ever before with both of them.

On the other hand, I wasn't sure if bringing it up with her would cause her to rethink, and put the kibosh on the whole thing: the three of us, and maybe even mine and Emily's relationship.

But I didn't think she would change her mind. Once Mom had decided on something, it would take a lot of convincing arguments to change her mind.

I only wanted to understand why. Why did she not seem shocked, when she saw Em and me, my cock buried in my sister's asshole? Why was she so enthusiastically participating?

I had to ask. "Mom..." I started, not sure how to begin what I thought would be a difficult conversation.

As usual, I needn't have worried. Mom was the ultimate straight shooter. "I know what you're both wondering," Mom started. "You do?" I asked, more out of conversational habit than actually being unsure if she knew.

"Yeah, you're wondering why I didn't yell at you last night, for the two of you fucking. You're wondering what I was doing with those toys. You're wondering why I joined in so easily. Am I close?"

"You're right, except for the toy thing," I said, smiling. "It was pretty obvious what you had been doing with the toys."

Mom laughed. "Fair enough. Anyway, I guess there are a couple of reasons why I didn't get mad. Number one, it is not a big deal, as long as you're not having babies with each other. And I know you're not doing that. More importantly, I know how close you two have gotten since the Brad-thing. It's not too surprising that it would become something sexual. And again, you're not hurting anyone here. Quite the contrary," she said with a glint in her eye.

Em and I smiled at each other.

After a couple of beats, Mom continued. "Also, and this may seem a little weird, but as I walked by, and saw you two, I was shocked by how much it seemed like a deja vu. Josh, you look a lot like your dad, and Em, you know you look like a younger, prettier version of me." She paused again, and looked at the both of us.

The situation had all of a sudden gotten very intense and intimate, and the three of us spontaneously grabbed each other's hands, as Mom kept talking.

"I stood there for a long time, like in a time-bubble, looking at what looked like your dad and me making love. I was mesmerized by your intimacy, the obvious love between you, and the raw desire. Even though I've had a few relationships after your dad died, they've been mostly for the sex. I had closed myself off from loving anyone but my kids. Seeing the love between the two of you really hit me hard. I wanted that love."

We listened, quietly. Mom paused. After 15 seconds or so, she started back up. She started out in the same thoughtful and slightly wistful tone: "Also, I... When...". She paused again, clearly considering what to say next; after three or four seconds, she decided, shook her head like she was clearing out her thoughts, and in a matter-of-fact voice said "I had just fucked myself to a nice orgasm, and was on my way to clean my toys, still a bit cum-drunk when I saw you two. I watched you for several minutes. I couldn't help it; I had to join in. And I'm glad I did. I am happier than I've been in a while."

We sat for a long time, holding hands. The feeling of love in the kitchen was palpable.

After a couple of minutes, Mom came out of her reverie, and she grinned at me slyly. "Josh, do you remember last year sometime... Must have been late summer; we were swimming in the lake; the girls had left; it was just you and me. You were sitting on the pier, soaking wet, your back to me. I remember it, because I remember looking at you. I felt... I don't know... Lust, I guess is the right word. You have grown up to be such a handsome, sweet, and... sexy young man."

"Oh my God, Mom. I remember it too," I chimed in. "You jumped over me into the water. I remember your body sailing over me, all stretched out; and that crazy tiny bikini you were wearing. And when you came out of the water, your boobs were out. I don't think you noticed at first, and I was hypnotized by them for the few seconds before you turned around."

Mom snickered. "Oh I knew my boobs were out. I pulled my top to the side before I stood up. I was feeling... mischievous."

I was shocked. "Oh, wow. You meant to show them off... That's even hotter." I thought for a few more seconds. "So, when you bent over to wring out your hair, was that on purpose as well? Those bikini bottoms have been haunting my dreams."

Mom grinned at me. "I wasn't sure you had noticed until you wouldn't get out of the water with me. I was kind of proud that I gave you a boner."

"Oh, you gave me a boner alright. I don't how many times I masturbated to that memory... I can still perfectly picture you coming out of the water... So hot, knowing that it wasn't an accident."

Em, maybe feeling a bit like a third wheel in this mother-son love-fest, brought us back to the real world. "We do have a few things we need to do today, people! Let's try to mix it up a little, so we're not only fucking each others' brains out. Let's get going!"

We all wanted to shower before the last few errands of the day, and dinner. Of course we forgot Em's remonstrations about getting stuff done, so the shower turned into a lovely, long, nasty lovemaking session, where I discovered the joys of the double blowjob. Having two gorgeous, wet, horny women kiss, suck, lick, swallow and otherwise worship your cock, balls, etc. is out of this world.

I also loved the sight of my sister's gorgeous face resting on my Mom's fantastic ass, as I hammered my cock in and out of Mom's slippery cunt; pulling out, and sliding my Mom-juice-coated cock into Em's willing, wanton mouth, and then having her slowly swallow all 9 inches, was something I could do over and over again. And I did!! After many other positions and penetrations, and countless orgasms between the three of us, (two for me, filling both my sister's and my Mom's pussies with what felt like a quart each of thick cum), the hot water ran out, and we all ran out of the shower, screaming!

A bit later, Mom took off for town, so she could get the floor sander, and pick up Hannah.

Em and I plopped down on the couch, and dozed off in each other's arms.

As soon as they came home, it was obvious that Hannah was upset. She ran into the cabin with her duffel bag on her shoulder, right past both Emily and me. She didn't stop until she was in her room, the door slammed shut.

Mom came in a few seconds later. "Give her time," she said. "I think she'll be OK with this in a little while. It might be a bit awkward here for a few days, but she'll come around."

I went out to the car, and got the floor sander out, sad that my little sister was upset about something that I had done. I knew it wasn't as simple as that, but it's easy to lay that guilt trip on yourself.

Dinner was a glum affair. Hannah came out, and grabbed a plateful of food, and stalked back to her room. I had hoped she might have calmed down a little by dinner time, but she was still really upset. The three of us slowly ate our dinner, not talking a lot.

We went to bed early. We did still all three get into bed together, but none of us were in the mood for having sex. Still, sleeping in-between my Mom and sister was really nice. About an hour after we went to bed, I woke up, needing to take a piss. After I had done my business, I realized that I hadn't stoked the fires for the night, so I put on some sweats, and tiptoed to the living room. I stoked the two fires, so there would be some heat left in the house in the morning.

On my way back, I passed by Hannah's room. As I did, I heard what sounded like a cry. I stopped, went over to the door, leaned close, and listened again. She wasn't crying. She was moaning!

"Fuck! Yes! Mmmmmmm! Give it to me! Ohhh! Ohhh! Please fuck me!"

I knew there wasn't anyone in there with her, so she was rubbing one out, fantasizing about something. Maybe Mom was right; maybe Hannah just needed some time. I didn't want to eavesdrop on her, so after stoking the fire in the bedroom I slipped back into bed, between my two sleeping goddesses, feeling a little better about my little sister.

I woke up the next morning, surrounded on either side by my sexy, MILF-y mother, and my tall, perfectly proportioned big sister.

I wanted to let Mom and Emily know what I heard the night before. "Hey, last night I got up to stoke the fires, and when I walked by Hannah's room I heard her in there... I'm pretty sure she was masturbating." Mom smiled. "That could mean anything... Sometimes I rub one out to forget about a crappy thing that happened to me."

"I guess that's possible," I responded. I honestly wasn't sure what it had meant either. I think I was hoping that it was a positive sign, but Mom, ever the realist, wasn't going to engage in wishful thinking.

We were all quiet for a while, and I actually fell asleep for a little while, before I woke up again. As I slowly came back to consciousness, Mom and Emily were both stretching their warm, naked bodies as they were getting ready for the day. Emily was laying in the crook of my right arm, on her side, and her arm was draped over my chest.

I kissed Emily. A long, lingering, exploring kiss. My hand went behind the nape of her neck, and our tongues softly played with each other. I could smell her hair, feel her breath on my face. It was lovely, warm, sweet, gentle. I rolled up on my side, and my sleeping cock got trapped between our stomachs. The friction and pressure (and the two amazing women in the bed) started it growing.

I felt Mom's hand slip over my hip from behind, and gently grab my hardening member. "Mmmmh, good morning you two," she purred to us. She sidled up against my back, and her big, firm breasts were flattened against my back. She slowly ground her pelvis against my ass, rhythmically pushing me against Emily's warm, flat belly.

I was sandwiched between the two of them, and the heat was increasing. Em started moaning gently, as our kiss became more hungry, more demanding.

My hand slid from Em's neck, down her arched back, to her firm ass. I slid in-between the perfect cheeks, past her anus, and slowly slid my middle finger into her already wet pussy. She gave a quivering sigh, as I entered.

I loved these morning lovemaking sessions so much! Bodies still relaxed, sleepy and warm from a night under the covers; gentle, unhurried touching, slow kissing; grinding up the excitement as the action slowly built up.

Mom started kissing my neck, and whispered "Fuck your sister, Josh; slide that big, hard dick up inside her, and make her cum."

She was still gently jerking me off, and she deftly pushed me down, so my member slipped in-between Em's legs. I pulled my finger out of her, and scooted down an inch, making the angle of my cock just right for sliding into my sister's wet, velvety vagina. We all sighed as I entered her. I involuntarily started pumping my hips. Slow, gentle, no hurry.

Emily started panting after about 30 seconds of this slow, grinding morning fuck. "Kiss me, Emily," Mom whispered. They both got up on one elbow, and started kissing each other, tongues lazily swirling, playing, licking, biting each other's lips. All this was happening right above me.

This was so amazingly erotic. I was fucking my sister's tight wet pussy, while she and my Mom were passionately kissing right above me. I felt Mom's hand roaming my body: hip, chest, ass, balls, thigh; her breasts pushing against my upper back, the hard nipples rubbing against me. I was in heaven!

As I slid in and out of her pussy, I could feel Emily's mound bump into my pubic bone; I grabbed her hip, so I could go a little deeper, and stimulate her clit. I loved watching her cum. Her eyes going all glassy, her mouth in that classic O-shape, her ragged breath as she was in the throes of her orgasm.

She wanted the same thing. She lifted her leg, and slipped it behind mine, giving me a little more access to her sex. Mom grabbed her behind her knee, giving Emily a little more leverage, allowing her to grind her clit harder against me.

"Mmmmh, yeah," I groaned. "I love going deep in your tight wet hole, sis. Feels so good."

I kept my pace, as I could hear and watch Emily slowly climb towards a beautiful morning-fuck orgasm. She started to moan rhythmically into Mom's mouth as their kissing got more intense. Em grabbed the nape of Mom's neck, and her eyes closed as their lips and tongues upped their pace, the urgency and need in Emily's moans becoming stronger.

It happened suddenly, as it often did with Emily. One of my thrusts was the straw that broke the camel's back. She stiffened for maybe 5 seconds, and then her body shook violently as I kept up my gentle assault on her hungry sex.

"H-h-h-h-haawwww-haaaaaawwww-hawwww, I love you! Oh my god! You make me cum so hard! Oooohhohohohohohhhh, still cumming. I love you, Mom! I love you, Josh! Keep fucking me!" Emily whispered all this to us, in our intimate love-bubble.

As Emily's morning-gasm subsided, I slipped out of her, and rolled over to face my Mom. "Could I interest you in a morning fuck Ma'am?" I teased.

"Mmmmmhhhh," she cooed. "I'd love that. Please can you get on top of me? I want to feel your weight, as you fuck me."

"Absolutely." We quickly got arranged in a great missionary position, Mom's legs spread all the way wide, giving me full access to her lovely, wet love-tunnel. I slid in, and laid down on her body, pushing her into the mattress. My mouth and tongue kissing and licking her neck.

"Hold my arms down, Josh. Immobilize me. Feels soooo good with a big strong man on top of me, pinning me down and filling my wet cunt with his big, hard, thick cock. Ohhhh fuck, I'm gonna cum so quick!"

Emily was on the other side of Mom, kissing her neck, and nibbling her earlobe, gently moaning in her ear. Mom started breathing more rapidly. "Fuck! You two really know how to get me off. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

My pace was steady, and I could feel Mom starting to approach her climax.

"Make me cum really hard," she said, between shallow breaths. "Stick that big cock up my ass, and pound it. Right now."

I immediately pulled out, lined up against her asshole, and pushed in.

A loud groan escaped both of us as I filled her tight, tight rectum with my stiffness. I started slamming my cock in and out of her. Raw, ragged groans came from deep inside her, as I ravaged her tight anal sheath. The feeling of her buttery bowels around my aching cock was amazing. I was still weighing her down, and while I started groaning into Mom's neck as I was pounding her, Emily was up on her knees, fingers alternately circling her clit, and delving deep into her beautiful folds.

"Hold my mouth closed! I'm gonna cum!" Mom either didn't want Hannah to hear her orgasmic groans, or this was a little kink of hers. Maybe both. It didn't matter. I complied, holding my hand over her mouth forcefully.

As soon as her mouth was clamped shut, I could feel her orgasm hit. The muscles in her rectum spasmed forcefully over and over again. I was looking at her face, and her eyes bulged out, as she let out her stifled screams of pleasure into my hand.

Emily was also cumming. She let out a quiet moan as she hit her climax. She was looking at Mom's face, my hand still on her mouth. "So hot! Fuck her ass while she cums, Josh!"

I did. I kept hammering her ass as her orgasm swept over her. Her body was shaking uncontrollably under me. Her muffled screams were still erupting from deep within her. Every thrust of mine, drove her pleasure further. I kept slamming my thick, long cock up her climaxing asshole, relentlessly prolonging her unending orgasm.

After what felt like several minutes of heart-stopping, non-stop cumming, Mom was spent. I slowed down my pace in her still-pulsing asshole, and let go of her mouth. I slipped my hand behind her head, and kissed her beautiful wide mouth, my tongue exploring hers. She grabbed my head with both hands, and passionately reciprocated.

"Wow!" Mom exhaled, as we both came up for air. "You really know how to use that thing, Josh! It gets nice and deep, and tickles all the right spots. Mmmmh... Wow!"

I gently pulled out of our Mom's ass. I really needed to cum. My cock was aching to release its sticky load. I wanted to shoot onto their faces again. I never tired of watching my cum drenching a face, rope after sticky rope. And now I had two faces to cover. Double the fun!

"Facial time!" I sing-songed. I had Mom lay down, and placed myself on my knees, so my balls were over her mouth, and she was looking up at the underside of my diamond-hard rod. Then I had Emily position herself, so she was facing my cock, and she could take me straight into her mouth and throat.

I knew it wouldn't take long before I exploded, so I tried to go slow. I grabbed Em's head with one hand, and slipped under Mom's with the other. Mom knew just what to do. She opened wide, and gently sucked my heavy balls into her warm, wet mouth. Her soft tongue licked all around my ball-sack, giving me a tingling feeling all over my scrotum, and heightening my need to cover these two beautiful women in my semen.

Emily also knew just how to get me to the edge. The hand on the back of her head gave me the illusion that I was controlling the in-and-out movement of her face on my cock. But the truth was that she knew better than me what I would like. Right away she swallowed me. All the way to the base of my cock. Emily's lower lip was touching Mom's upper lip. As her tongue darted in and out, she licked Mom's lip. I couldn't see this, of course, but I could feel it.

Em started a slow tip-to-hilt rhythm, and I reveled in the feeling of her tight throat muscles squeezing my hard cock.

Mom's right hand slid between my ass-cheeks for a little bit of prostate-stimulation. After only about 10 seconds of that, I was over the edge. My gorgeous sister's mouth and throat, fucking me; Mom's warm, soft mouth stimulating my heavy cum-laden balls; her finger, massaging my prostate.

I tried to stay quiet as I came, in case Hannah could hear. I shot a giant rope straight down Emily's throat, before I pulled out and retreated a bit, so I could cover both their faces with my hot, thick cum.

bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers