All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 1 year ago

Yay! A new Xarth series. As soon as I saw it in my feed I just had to comment that I'm looking forward to enjoying another tale from my favorite author. And now, on with the show!

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 year ago

I know I have said this before, but I love your dialogue between characters. Good story, can't wait for new volumes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, as always! Can't wait for the next Chapter!

One thought though, and it's just my personal opinion: Helen and Vi are strong, confident and sex positive -- they can live their lives however they want, it's their choice -- but freedom ends where nose of the other person begins... They don't have to be so smug, condescending and pseudo-virtuous about it.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 1 year ago

I really love a lot of your stories, you are one of the best writers on literotica but one thing I have noticed you doing more and more over the last few years is mixing up your perspectives during your stories, the perspectives changing from one paragraph to another and I must admit it is a bit jarring. I wish you would go back to what you used to do and have a single perspective. I think the story would flow a lot better if it was just from one persons perspective.

XarthXarthabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. If you're here as this is first going up, there are nine total parts to the story and hopefully they will all be up within about 1.5-2 weeks.

As usual, some musings on the story can be found at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So, it's something I've noticed, when you have a parent in the story, they are usually single, with no mention of what happened to the other parent. I guess it's overall not important to the story, but it is a trait I've noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. I prefer your one off stories. Your style isn't really sustainable for long form stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written as always! Eagerly awaiting the the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome tale. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

mogreene6mogreene6about 1 year ago

I stopped jerking off because i was genuinely engaged with the story and characters

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Thank you, Xarth. It was really good to read some new work from you, and so far a very fun read, looking forward to be reading the next chapter’s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story could have used a transition between the twins being close and ... Meanwhile, several miles away Vi was working the day shift ...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I get the literary intent, but the twin banter was just too much after a while. 4*

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

You got that just right the atmosphere of their relationship and their love for each other leapt right of the page although it would seem they don't really know what they're feeling at the moment. Looking forward to exploring more of their relationship, shaping up to be a lovely tale.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Just started reading chapter 2 but just say I love these Sarah little comments your characters keep throwing around to each other. Very funny, nothing wrong with a bit of humour in any situation.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Another Xarth Xtravorgazma.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Oh, just like me and my sister so many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can tell that this series is not going to be for me, but I wanted to say how excited I am when I see you've published something, even if it isn't something that appeals to me, because it means that you're still here and still writing, and I am very glad of that.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I'm glad that I waited to read this. It may have been ignorant of me because I didn't really pay a lot of attention to the title, but I wasn't consciously aware that this was going to be a serial offering.

But getting back to the point of waiting, I'm glad that I did because of how you ended this installment. I would have been disappointed if Riker and Izzy don't eventually "go all the way" to full penetration and making love. Of course, the possibility exists that you, as the author, might choose to take them in a different direction, but they appear to be on that path for now. 🤔

However if chapter One was a complete story without anything else to follow, then this particular ending would have been extremely frustrating! I'm looking forward to following along though. 😀 It's been fairly good so far. 4/5

BaladeerBaladeerabout 1 year ago

Completely awesome! Your best yet, I think.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 1 year ago

I said it before and I’ll say it again, Xarth is the king of written dialogue. I mean it just flows so easily. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jack

feanortheelffeanortheelfabout 1 year ago

At first I was suspicious when you named the eldest daughter Vi, but when she started getting intimate with Cait I knew it was a league reference

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story, the lead in to where this story is going is Xarth thru and thru, just brilliant.

Scores 5/5, as does the majority of Xarth stories.

Welcome back!

milfhunter777milfhunter777about 1 year ago

It was a slow build up, but the slow climax made it worthwhile. Keep up the good work.

BigDaddySnugglesBigDaddySnugglesabout 1 year ago

Whenever I need to know how to write dialog, I just read a Xarth story...

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 1 year ago

oh boy thank you for this treat, this gift <3

_RD__RD_about 1 year ago

That "take over for me" moment zinged a memory from a webcomic that must have been from 15 years ago now ( there was a flatmate around in the comic iirc - can't help but think it's the sort of thing you'd have read :p ). Love these twins, they have the easy chemistry I have with one of my cousins ( well no, we're not banging each other but the easygoing closeness ) & I'd like to have had a twin to be like that with. Vi is kinda eh.

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburningabout 1 year ago

Been away from this site for a few weeks. Xarth is a good place to restart.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow nearly all dialogue, how boring.

RomanceLivesRomanceLives11 months ago

This is _such_ a good story. I like that the characters have different sexualities for the most part. I have read all the chapters by now, so I know how they will grow and develop. But that's not stopping me from doing a re-read from the beginning.

Some readers have stated that there is too much dialog. I disagree, the dialog helps make the characters more real.

Five stars.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

This is...hot...very hhhoootttttt...you have combined emotional with sexy, catching the twins in such a caring way...

All the siblings are into each other, along with mom...this is the first time reading this, and I am quite enjoying it!!

Ready to see where else this is going to go...

Five**5**Stars...absolutely🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts11 months ago

Great story. Really great characters, feel I really get to know them. Very well done.

my_third_accountmy_third_account11 months ago

Besides Vi, a phenomenal story.

Stout1964Stout196410 months ago

My hat off to you. (It’s imaginary, in honour of the images your story created)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories