All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incest does not share... This series is not for me, sorry...

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Very fun and totally unlikely to ever happen, but so much fun reading, please let it continue.

It does seem like Riker is a bit submissive due to all the strong females in his home life, but if that’s what works for him and the story, so be it. Could also be that he just is lazy, and is fine with others controlling him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit far fetched, naked at school? With no intervention by higher ups?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ch. 01 -- Blockbuster! 👌

Ch. 02 -- Didn't quite do the justice, but it's the authors prerogative i guess 🤷

Waiting for Ri and Iz to consummate!! And also want to see which direction you take on Zoe x Ri!!

Josh looks a cool guy, would love to see what all he becomes a part of!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This by far is less than your best work.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Gee whiz,! Man you are so inventive it's almost obscene but it's also such good fun the way you have written it even mum's getting her oats too. That's what I call democracy. Love 'n' lust is not just for the young.

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

This is hot, looking forward to more of it.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Sub dudes are a turn off. Hopefully the story doesn't go that way much. Riker going around naked was kinda dumb. Ok really dumb, but it's just not working for this setting.

The thing between Helen and Athena could become the stuff of legends. We could see more of that.

I want to see how the middle sister gets integrated into all the sexy fun happening here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Two chapters and no real sex?

Would like to see the characters have actual sex

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFabout 1 year ago

I usually love your stuff, but couldn’t suspend disbelief enough to get through this one.

collam99collam99about 1 year ago

You've written an amazing story and, so far, it is an amazing series! Based on some of the comments, I can understand that it might not be for everyone, but please continue this series for those of us that do love it!

AspiredHopeAspiredHopeabout 1 year ago

Really interesting twist..but please keep going seems like a really good story and having so much fun reading it.👍

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Yeah, I realize that this is fiction and all. But no way in hell is a responsible adult teacher going to allow a naked student to remain in her classroom. At the very least she would find some reasonable way to cover up their genitalia and immediately send them directly to the nurse's office upon learning that the cause of their nudity was the theft of their clothing.

The name of your story says EVERYTHING that you should be doing inside of your story. Fiction can reasonably push the boundaries of reality. That's why we write it and enjoy reading it. But everything has boundaries, even fiction. When you exceed those boundaries, it stops being fiction and becomes a ludicrous fantasy. I honestly kept thinking that you would eventually transfer the readers out of the scene by converting it into a dream sequence attributed to one of the characters. That's just how bizarre and ridiculous I found it to be.

It totally ruined the chapter for me. 2/5

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Riker walking around school naked is one of the more ridiculous things I've read and I don't hate it. That was fun. I get the feeling that the twins may soon confide (and maybe more?) in Diane... just a feeling. Looking forward to future chapters. 5/5*

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 1 year ago

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the hottest thing I've read in a very long time. Bravo, 10/10

BaladeerBaladeerabout 1 year ago

the absolute best!

BlackInsideBlackInsideabout 1 year ago

Absolutely hilarious. Author! Author!

Can't decide if it's more humorous, or more scorchingly hot...

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaiabout 1 year ago

You lost me with this one. I don't expect realistic plots from porn but this one is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your fiction has become full-blown fantasy - and even more fun!

Pdog162Pdog162about 1 year ago

I also thought - ridiculous - when he started walking around. Then maybe a dream sequence was coming because we've all had those. No high school student would be confident enough to do it, let alone keep doing it for 1/2 a day. This was the only time I've actually stopped reading one of your stories. (I went back)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't say it better than ScottishTexan did below. Same for me.

mrem4nmrem4nabout 1 year ago

Screw the haters, I think the world you're creating is a fun escape from reality and I'm loving the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter, crazy and over the top sure but it’s an incest fantasy story. I don’t understand why people can’t accept it for what it is a fantastic story featuring a whole lot of hot kinky sex. I love it!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Meh, who cares about reality when this is so hot. Just think of it like a French farcical sex comedy. Great chapter.

Jaydo7Jaydo7about 1 year ago

Enjoyed the first part, but then naked walking around school is just repeating futa club. Just lost interest at that point.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I gave it 5/5, and l know it’s just fantasy,but lMHO it was too over the top.

River would be expelled no doubt. The two teachers sacked, and professionally ruined.

Why? Because kids would go home and tell their parents exactly what happened and the above result guaranteed.

It set the story back a bit, just too unrealistic.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Oh, and before l forget, A little something l have said before to Xarth.

And so will say again, incest does not share.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

The setup is brilliant and I appreciate the slow burn.

But the naked in school thing was silly. No, not silly. Frankly it was stupid. Never could have happened past the first 2 minutes.

A friend of mine’s son got stupid drunk at a house party in college. In his blackout, he stripped naked and fell asleep on the front lawn. When the police woke him the next morning they pointed out he was 1/2 block away from a school on a school morning. He’s now on the sex offender list.

Same would have happened to Riker since he’s over 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
hilarious

And I'm with Shadracht, who wants reality when chaos is this good! Turn it into a french movie with subtitles that no one reads!

MrInsignificantMrInsignificantabout 1 year ago

Xarth I have been reading your stories for over 2 year's now and they only get better and better. Thank you for this upload. Don't stop, ever. Lol but if you do don't let it be because of the hate. Great stuff!

KrittaKrittaabout 1 year ago

This story went stupid sideways, but still absolutely fun!

heather89502heather89502about 1 year ago

I thought it was outstanding! Who hasn't had this type of fantasy, who hasn't had thoughts very similar to this? I'm an exhibitionist and I love watching others practicing the Kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is one of the most stupid things I have ever read. I cannot even comprehend why it was even written.

DOS

NeedMySisNeedMySisabout 1 year ago

Hilarious and hot. Getting me to laugh while jerking off is a rare gift.

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburningabout 1 year ago

Seems a little far-fetched, but I've been out of high school for decades. Accepting the scenario, Xarth's work always flows naturally.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

This is GREAT...so silly and stupid...I am going from page to page with anticipation of the "next great thing" for all of them...gets better and better with each word!!

Reality...MMMEEEHHHHHH!!!!!! Who needs it...the last 2 1/2 years have been a world-wide shitshow, and I, for one, want this kind of entertainment in my day!!!!!!

Five**5**Stars...absolutely...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🤨💥💥💥💥💥💥💯🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts11 months ago

Crazy fun. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fun, ridiculous, over-the-top, and yes, unbelievable; but for those who say fiction crossed the boundaries into fantasy, who says this isn’t a fantasy? Just go with the flow, enjoy the outrageous situations. And, BTW, I like that Sister shared; again, who sets these “rules“ for incest?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll give it a 4/5. I like the twin relationship but the school part was too embarassing for me

englishnospeakenglishnospeak6 months ago

This chapter is... so fucking stupid, with every page, it's just plain idiotic, can't bring myself to read further... rating 1/5, lets hope it gets better next chapters

WineandcheeseWineandcheese6 months ago

Not at all plausible. I loved it. Great fictional story! The naked-in-class thing is the stuff fantasies are made of. I mean, who fantasizes about real life, anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like your writing style but I didn’t like this chapter. The story line is not believable. Couldn’t wait for it to be over with. Disappointing.

HedonsmHedonsm5 months ago

Naked in class, forced to stand at the white board, with a pre-cum leaking hard-on, making yourself, the teacher, your twin sister, and half the class horny, then having two pretty, naked, High-School girl track runners suck you off in the school bathroom with your twin and another slut watching the whole time? HOOOOTTTTT!!!!! Love this whole series, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter one was pretty good, but this chapter is terrible. Completely unbelievable, why wouldn't he wrap a towel around himself and go to the gym teacher's or principal's office?

Two female teachers allowing him to stay in class nude would destroy their careers, regardless of him being 18.

I hope the next chapter is better.

Barest1Barest1about 1 month ago

Your vivid imagination tickled all my right spots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES