All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 09'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

I hope this isn't the end. There are still so much that can happen here.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryabout 1 year ago

I feel like we've reached the end, and what a perfect ending. 5*s on all chapters and favorited, too.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

Is this the end?

This had the feel of an open-ended, ending... Lol. I hope not as I really like this story, and want more of these characters. If it is, it's a good stopping point so... But I hope it's not. 5 stars and Thanks for Sharing!

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

G*d, I’m loving this story! Thank you, thank you. ❤️

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Me too ... "hope this isn't the end" - that would be sad.

I really like these characters and want to hear more about them.

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

5* another great chapter. I appreciate you advancing the story while still spending time on sex without every single time being a ton of detail, it would get repetitive.

I do have 1 small complaint though, this being the first time for the twins with Athena and mom, there was detail for his time with Athena, and some description about Isabel with mom but for his first time with his mom, it was "getting hard again" then he had filled her, and nothing about anyone's thoughts on crossing this line, especially the mom as she tried to fight against it but finally giving in or the twins actually being with their mom vs a sibling.

I would think for this first time for mom/son and mom/daughter to cross would have deserved a bit more description especially on how they were feeling, crossing the taboo etc.

Just my thoughts and as I said, still 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this series .please keep it going .I think Athena s kids should become involved at some point

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

The twins are too freakin' adorable! Hoping you continue this story for a bit longer. I feel like there's more to Helena and Athena, and Vi and Cait respective stories. 5/5*

amepaculamepaculabout 1 year ago

Actually, I think this is the perfect ending. Everyone fucked and cum in...the only things for the future of this story in controversy...such as the family being found out and potentially blackmailed...or Cait deciding to leave Vi to examine her heterosexuality or vice/versa...or even Zoe going off the deep end with others only to find her family willing to rescue her. Great series...if you choose to end here, fine...if you want to go forward, I'm game. I have already given 5* for every episode...what more can I say.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable chapter of a very enjoyable story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I’m still liking this story. Thanks.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 1 year ago

Great stuff! Hoping to see more bdsm fun - Athena serving the family and Zoe’s getting turned on by others pleasure is classic subby. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel like this might be the last chapter- but i have throughly enjoyed every chapter till now.

Great work Mr/Mrs. Xarth, i loved every aspect of it

GwenStacyGwenStacyabout 1 year ago

Great story, one of my favorites on Literotica. If 9 is the last chapter then would love to read a sequel.

foucalt30foucalt30about 1 year ago

another great story by xarth. i would echo @Wash2015, helena's slow reluctance was a key part of the story! the climax could have been much stronger by drawing this out.

regardless, i hope it continues. chekov's strap-on has to reappear...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Treating a taboo subject with humour and making it all such fun -- outstanding flights of fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You went from sensual running loose ar the keyboard. Thankfully, they didn’t have any pets or paraplegics in the house. Your stories are almost always about seduction and emotional progression to intimacy. This story was a hack and lacked any true character depth.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story, you write with great humour that has always been my thing a lot of writers seem to get bogged down in the stories but a good dose of humour can lift the mundane to something so much more. Well done love it. 5 stars at least.

toobytoobyabout 1 year ago

Squeeee!! What a fun novel-length story! The twins were so cute with everything they did, trying to envelop everyone they could with their love. This is what sharing is all about. Thanks, Xarth, for the ride. Incredible descriptions of all sorts of very erotic sex, but it's the heart-felt and sweet conversations that really made this story so endearing.

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, but was mildly disappointed by the sexy times. It's like you just skipped through the scenes too fast or something. There wasn't any heat in them. Just poke and done (or poke poke poke and done as the case may be.)

andrepkandrepkabout 1 year ago
He did it again!

Xarth is the master of dialogs in his stories. As a bonus, this series puts a delicious spin on the eternal tale of Cupid (and Cupidette - genius) shooting all around arrows of tender love or torrid sex - or both.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

I didn't find this story until chapter 6 and had to read it from the beginning. Because it was a Xarth story. And it was wonderfully written and expressed. A bit too much lesbian action for me, but others likely enjoyed that. Enjoyable from start to finish - if chapter 9 was the finish, and so I say thank you, and well done.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great story and well written - although I wouldn't have expected anything less from Xarth.

Many thanks for sharing with us all. Really appreciate your work.....

emalek123emalek123about 1 year ago

It was a beautiful story and sexy also please continue the series I really enjoyed it

MarkhawksMarkhawksabout 1 year ago

Excellent series - I really enjoyed the character development.

Well done!

Timt123Timt123about 1 year ago

I think you should continue their exploits very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really wanted to like this. there had been so much groundwork setup for Helena in the last 8 chapters that it feels like a major letdown that when she joined the twins, there was more focus on Athena than the mother herself. Hell, once her and Riker actually got it on, it was just ONE SENTENCE, then moved on. I like your stories, but this one was so lackluster. But at least other people seem to like it so good job there I guess.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series. I feel Zoe, Vi and Cait need some happy time together and Rider needs more time with Helena. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

Your character sketching is incomparable here, Xarth, with one exception, and I know other commentators will get pissy about this, but they're not artists, and we are. The Twins simply aren't believable in the slightest, no matter how adorable they are. They seem more like they've been booted off a cloud if you take my meaning, as though they're meant to be avatars, not people, unlike the rest of the "cast," who are drawn with exceptional skill. I do believe I need to show all you young whelps how to create characters who are both avatars AND people. So be it. Game on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zoe + the twins is my favorite, but it's all fun. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Xarth, you are one of my favorite authors (there are all of two or three), and I love your writing. This was a fairly mammoth undertaking. Please forgive my addressing a complaint from one of the readers - although he or she considers him- or herself an "artist" or perhaps a co-artist. It is always fairly baffling when I read complaints about characters not being "believable". I mentioned once before, just as there is science-fiction, this is erotic-fiction, and as in the former, in the latter it is more than permissible to create characters with unusual characteristics. For example, males almost always have a nearly unlimited supply of testosterone and semen/sperm (cum). Whether it is realistic or not is irrelevant; it fits the needs of the plot, or the story genre in some cases. For example, it is highly unlikely that a boy and a girl would be able to walk around their high-school in the nude with no consequences to speak of. So what? It fit the plot, was fun and erotic. And it was great fun. And if it is 1) interesting; 2) fun, and; 3) erotic, that is enough. Back to my "review" of this rather prodigious 9-part story, once again, very enjoyable. Some sections were more humorous than others, and those were truly some of your best dialog - hilarious stuff. Also, very erotic and great fun. Finally, there was a very nice touch of, or focus on, love, in its various guises. (I imagine someone out there is upset about my comment here, because the love was so incest focused, even though it is an erotic-incest story, not a treatise on psychological pathology. And it is not meant to be realistic!) Cheers.

chiefhalchiefhal12 months ago

Please sir, may I have more????

a10bomba10bomb12 months ago

I don't comment on many stories on here... but i have to say this is by far one of the best series i have ever read...i hope you do plan to continue it because i need another chapter... lol

Winterfell22Winterfell2212 months ago

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

JFalco111JFalco11111 months ago

Such a hot, sexy story. Though it's kinda sad that it's already over.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

I have to agree with "maxsteele"...there needs to be more time for the ones he mentioned; BUT, not to the total exclusion of Izzy...she is way too cute/sexy to not be involved. Plus, she IS Riker's twin, and that emotional charge MUST BE kept up with.

At some point, I hope you do write another chapter for this series...or more...Diana could be explored some more...with/without boyfriend...she played too much into the story...

Five**5**Stars...so well-deserved...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤩

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We need more

DarellionDarellion11 months ago

Love it. Next chapter please.

HelgamiteHelgamite11 months ago

Out of all the stories I've read this one had me laughing and enjoying it so much! 10/10 from me! Would love to explore more of Helena and Athena's relationship as well!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny6810 months ago

AWESOME !!! Thank you

Levy26Levy269 months ago

Love this story.

Laughed out loud so many times. Zoe was my favourite but everyone else and their ships were so fucking cute too.

Incredible as always, Xarth <3

Stout1964Stout19649 months ago

I am beyond impressed. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow an amazing story just wish their mom had started much earlier with more sex with the kids and also with the aunt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's pretty good. All the naughty fun bits, no drama. Tho I do kinda miss the intimate stories you've put out before like All We Need and Sibling Bonding Time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad to see that your best work is behind you. Hope you’re able to bounce back eventually.

LannockLannock8 months ago

This is definitely the best story I've ever read on Literotica. It has everything I love about erotica in it. Lot of sex, lots of incest, all wrapped inside a great story. More please!

IncestuosIncestuos8 months ago

Brilliant story and news to be made into a movie. Grewt work Xarth. Hope you can add and involve Vi and Cait into the family orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was absolutely great! Please, please, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, well written, great mix of everything and especially humor, laughed out loud several times, without losing the vibe of the storie ... please continue this I'd love to see where it goes considering the multitude of possibilities ABSOLUTELY HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The more people you involve in the sex act the less special or taboo it actually seems. It turns into just random names fucking in slightly varied positions. When Riker finally gets (back) inside his mother's pussy it was so incidental amid all the swapping. It became a bog standard porn orgy with a pretend family theme.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story. It would make a fantastic video porn sequel. I’ve seen nothing like it.

Keep writing. You get all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ignore any negative comments. Please keep writing just for the sake of enjoying the characters, anyone who complains not realistic or whatever… meh screw them. I’ve gone through the whole series and just enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

EXcellent series. THank You!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories