Family Boundaries Ch. 09

Story Info
Culmination of twin seductions and family exploration.
15.1k words
4.86
63.3k
153

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers

Zoe woke up in a full bed. That was rather unusual for her, as she invariably slept alone in her own room. It took a moment for her to process waking up in bed with her younger brother and sister.

The twins were still asnooze beside her. Izzy was spooned up behind Riker, who was lying face to face with Zoe so close she could feel his cock rub against her when she shifted.

Biting her lip, Zoe gently pulled back the covers and sighed at the cute sight of her sibs all cuddled together so close and loving. And very naked, of course.

Zoe pulled the covers off entirely and sat on the edge of the bed for a long while just staring. It was a crowded bed with three, and Zoe wasn't really sure how she'd slept like that. She was used to more space and a lack of intimacy.

Except... she'd been satisfied and tuckered out last night. She very vividly recalled meeting the twins in their room while they were already emphatically making out. She'd just watched at first until she had to admit she was too horny just for that.

Zoe felt a small pang inside as she recalled it. Izzy getting railed by Riker, experiencing pure bliss, yet still ready and eager to lick Zoe's pussy again as soon as it was presented to her.

A threeway. That had technically been a proper threeway. Tingles ran through Zoe as she mouthed the words. And the prospect that Riker's cock might be in her next time too....

Was that what she wanted? Maybe. It was a horny thought. Certainly a step beyond having sibling mouths all over her.

Zoe frowned at the sleeping twins, suddenly doubtful of several things all at once. They were, more than anyone or anything else, the catalysts in her life for pushing sexual boundaries, but she wasn't sure just how pushed she wanted said boundaries.

"Fuck it, it's too early for sexistential crises," Zoe murmured to herself.

She padded nakedly out of the room, fetched herself a long t-shirt and her sketchbook, then wandered back to Riker and Izzy. She arranged herself comfortably in a seat next to their slumbering forms, shirt providing a modicum of comfort and modestly, and settled into drawing them.

The calm, familiar act of practicing her art soothed all inner turmoil in Zoe. The scene was the same as before, but her mindset was different. People were so much easier to deal with as the subjects of art rather than as attractive and confusing bundles of fears, desires, and needs. And you never had to worry about attraction to models. It was, in point of fact, generally quite frowned upon for their to be any sexual tension there at all, in most cases.

During one peek up at her sleeping sibs, Zoe noted that Riker's eyes had flicked open. She ignored him for a while, as he didn't seem inclined to move or speak. However, when he moved Izzy's hand down to his erection, Zoe sighed.

"Rather you didn't move for another few minutes, if that's alright," Zoe said.

"Sorry," Riker said. "You didn't say."

"Didn't want to spoil the moment.

Izzy's hand stroked back and forth slowly on Riker's penis. It looked for all the world as though she was doing it in her sleep, but she was most likely awake and just hadn't opened her eyes yet.

"Guess I can try again with a more... provocative pose," Zoe said, flipping to the next blank page in her sketchpad.

"Gonna capture this, huh?" Riker asked.

"Working on it."

Riker closed his eyes again. He and Izzy both looked like they were asleep again, except for her continued soft stroking of his cock. The small motion was hard to capture in a still drawing, but Zoe found that she was able to convey the essence of it. A hand wrapped around a cock did somewhat speak for itself, she supposed.

After a bit Riker reached back with his hand in between Izzy's legs. She mumbled something into his ear and rocked her hips. Zoe finished up her sketch, then gave in and just watched. Izzy made Riker cum, making a bit of a mess of the sheets, then he made her cum just after that. The two of them snuggled tight afterward and shared a few kisses.

"Must be fascinating to be you two," Zoe commented.

"We think so," Riker said happily.

"Wanna join?" Izzy offered.

Zoe hesitantly shook her head. "I think I might just, uh, go write for a bit or something. I'm kinda horny, but I don't know if I want... you know... right now."

"Can just be cuddles," Riker suggested. "Nakey cuddles are as good as sex a lot of the time. Or better."

"Depends on the mood," Izzy said.

Zoe nodded. "Yeah, I bet. I'm just... yeah. Gonna go."

Zoe made it to her room and started straight into her story. So many new ideas recently, and not enough time or focus to get them all down. She got so intently in to it that she didn't notice Izzy sneaking up on her until Izzy was leaning right up behind her chair.

"So what is it you're working on?" Izzy asked. "Something about us?" she teased.

"Thought you were still in bed," Zoe said.

"I was. Then my bladder had other ideas. Then I thought maybe I'd just pop in for a minute and check on you."

"I'm ok."

"Not overwhelmed?"

"... I mean a little, obviously. I want... I want things. Or I think I want things. But they're things that I don't normally want. Or at least, not that I usually want quite that way." Zoe paused. "Does this make any sense?"

"Only if you mean you're thinking about sex and stuff, and you're hornier than usual. Because if so--"

"Almost," Zoe conceded. "Almost that. Except I'm horny a lot. It just doesn't... it doesn't translate into wanting to do anything about it. Other than masturbate. I masturbate a lot."

"Oh sure."

"So it's like... what does it mean when I start thinking about having my pussy licked? Or... or my brother's cock in me, maybe?" Zoe added hesitantly.

Izzy patted Zoe's head. "Oh, sis. I don't mind if you want to fuck Riker. I get it. I mean, for that matter I could grab that strapon I almost used the other night and we could--"

Zoe's eyes went wide and she didn't dare turn around to face her sister. "Oh wow, I mean, like, maybe? Definitely maybe. There are times... like last night, Iz, I think I was in the right mood to do something crazy. And we did. And it was fun."

"Mmhm!"

"But... maybe I don't always want that? And not with many people. But you and Ri... fuck, I don't know why, you've always kind of done things to me. I masturbated a lot listening to you two through the wall."

Izzy meeped and stepped back from Zoe's chair. Zoe spun around to face her.

"Sorry, maybe shouldn't have said that," Zoe said.

"Nah, it's fine," Izzy laughed. "Um... how much have you heard through the wall?"

"A lot. Maybe most stuff."

"Aw jeez."

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. Probably should have guessed." Izzy grinned. "Besides, not like we have many secrets left these days."

"Uh, no, huh," Zoe said.

"Speaking of not having secrets, this story of yours..." Izzy said, leaning back in.

Zoe fought down a momentary panic at the thought of someone, anyone else at all, reading her work. Let alone someone who was kind of starring in it.

"Do you want to read it?" Zoe asked hesitantly. "It might be weird."

"It is about us, isn't it? I kept seeing words like brother and sister in there in that little bit I peeked at."

"Yeah, it is. I've been, uh, taking inspiration from my life. There's been a looot of inspiration."

Izzy started bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Well let me see."

"And it probably needs a bunch of editing. It's kind of rough and--"

"Let me see!"

"No one else has read it or anything. Or even knows about it. And--"

Izzy rolled her eyes and yanked Zoe out of her chair. Zoe stumbled a bit, and by the time she caught her balance, Izzy was already pulling herself up in front of the computer and scrolling back to the start of the story.

"Just let me read some, you goof," Izzy said.

"Ok," Zoe said faintly.

She watched Izzy at first, then deliberately looked away, then paced a bit. She lay on her bed for a few minutes, then realized the shirt she was wearing didn't offer much modesty in that position and bounced back to her feet. Not that modesty was much an issue, given Izzy's nudity and the way she was playing with herself.

Zoe blinked and allowed herself a tentative smile. Izzy was, indeed, touching her pussy while reading. That was probably a good sign. Even if the story wasn't good, it was at least working on some level.

"What do you think?" Zoe asked.

"I'm still reading," Izzy murmured, engrossed in the words before her.

"I know, but early impressions?"

"Jeez, Zo, I don't have a review yet. Calm down. But... I think I might masturbate a little while I'm reading?"

"You already are."

"I know. I was just mentioning." Izzy folded her legs up in the chair, scooted closer to the computer, and kept her hand firmly between her thighs. "It does definitely need a little editing."

"I suspected as much," Zoe said.

"But... I don't know, it's weirdly hot to see me and Riker like this. The way someone else sees us."

Zoe blushed. "Well I took some liberties too."

"Uh huh. So far I'm gonna say they are appreciated."

"Oh good."

Riker wandered in, yawning and stretching. He actually had boxers and a shirt on, which made him the most dressed of the three of them.

"What you guys doing in here?" Riker asked.

"Readin' a story Zo wrote," Izzy said distractedly.

"Ooh. Dirty story?"

"Yep."

"Neat."

Zoe squirmed, expecting Riker to go read it too. Instead, he moved closer to her and gave her a quick hug, followed by sneaking his hands under her shirt a little. She gasped and thought about stopping him, then decided maybe not just yet.

"What's it about?" Riker asked.

Zoe struggled to focus with his fingers grazing along her tummy. "Um... it's kinda like... like mostly stuff that's been happening here recently. But different and exaggerated, and tried to convey via text."

"It's a lot of us fucking," Izzy chimed in. "Or I mean... actually we haven't fucked yet in the story, but it's coming. I can feel it."

"Not technically you," Zoe said. "Just kind of based on you."

"No, it's us," Izzy said. "Definitely us."

"Neat," Riker said.

He was apparently getting hard again, which Zoe could tell as he was close enough that she could feel his cock expanding against the side of her butt.

"Ok maybe it is," Zoe mumbled. "I don't know why I keep thinking you guys are gonna be bothered by something. Does anything even faze you at all?"

The twins looked at each other briefly.

"I mean sure, some stuff," Riker said as Izzy turned back to reading her story. "But I don't think much with you would."

"If anything, we're happy you're exploring so many sexual things," Izzy said.

"Yeah, we think maybe we want to help you and Vi and Mom with relationships and stuff," Riker said, running his hand up just under Zoe's breasts.

Zoe shook her head. "I don't think you can actually help me with that."

"Why not?" Riker asked.

"'Cause I don't know who or what I'm even interested in," Zoe said. "Other than you guys, and maybe masturbating with family members. Which is weird, I know."

"That's alright," Riker said. "If that's what you want, then that's what we'll help you with."

Zoe sighed. "Is this altruism, or wanting to feel me up more?"

"Can't it be both?"

Izzy spun her chair around, clearly noting Riker with his hands under Zoe's shirt, but not mentioning it at all. "I think what Ri means is that we're taking up the cause of helping friends and family be who they want to be, relationship-wise. If that doesn't mean being in a relationship, then that's ok."

"I do kind of like feeling her up, though," Riker added.

"You sure do, bro."

Izzy turned back around and resumed rubbing herself. Zoe pulled away from Riker and flopped onto her bed. She recognized pretty quickly that she was flashing her pussy at Riker, but she didn't bother trying to tug her shirt down.

"I appreciate that," Zoe said. "And it is nice to have you both to, uh, figure stuff out with."

"You're welcome," Riker said, lying down such that he had an excellent view of her bare pussy.

"I do sometimes need to just be by myself though," Zoe said. "That hasn't changed."

"Oh sure," Izzy said. "That's fine. Vi's got her lady friend now--"

"Super cute couple," Riker said.

"Right. But we still have Mom to assist," Izzy said. "So that might take some heat off you, Zo."

"Just need to figure out how to help her," Riker said. "I mean she dates ok."

"Seems to," Izzy said. "And she was talking to someone while playing with herself the other night, so that might be promising."

"You think we should directly involve ourselves?" Riker asked. "Or just do what we normally do, and accidentally cause relationships to blossom in the world through very little merit of our own?"

"She was probably talking to Aunt Athena, if that's any help," Zoe said.

The twins both turned toward her, silent for a moment.

"She told you that?" Riker asked.

"No. But I overheard some stuff," Zoe said. "They have a thing going. Not sure what exactly. Athena's--"

"Not technically actually our aunt," Izzy pointed out. "Not that that would stop this family."

"Yeah, no, I was gonna say she is actually married though," Zoe said. "Not that it seems to be a big problem either."

"Hm," Riker said. "Well... that's maybe something to work with. I could go, like, tell Mom she should just hook up with her secret lady love already."

"If that's what's happening," Izzy said. "Which maybe it's just a casual friends with benefits thing. They've been besties for a long, long time."

Riker shrugged. "Maybe our glorious purpose in life is over already then. Maybe everyone already has everything they want."

"Sheesh, so defeatist," Izzy said. "I'm sure we can still find ways to meddle."

"Oh sure," Riker said. "And probably have more sex with our family somehow."

"Quite probably," Izzy agreed.

"Not right now, though," Zoe said, curling up a little.

Riker patted her leg. "That's ok, I was just having fun looking. And touching a little. I'm gonna go see Mom, I think. Tell me about the dirty story later, 'k Iz?"

"Yep yep," Izzy said.

Riker kissed Izzy on the side of her head, then disappeared.

Zoe sat quietly on her bed for a bit, just thinking. It struck her as kind of funny that she was just hanging out with her naked sister while she herself was bottomless, and that their particular clothing situation barely even registered to her. She did have other things on her mind though.

"You guys really mean all this stuff you say, don't you?" Zoe said aloud.

"Sure we do," Izzy said. "Why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know. You're quite the pair of goofs sometimes."

"True."

"But, I don't know, there's a core of something really genuine to you. Maybe that's part of the attraction."

"Attraction to us?" Izzy asked, her voice perking up a little.

"Well... yeah, I guess. There's something there," Zoe said. "I really don't know what, but something."

"Sure." Izzy still sounded happy, but also far too casual as she continued. "You know, for real, if you ever want to have sex some time... you can basically just ask. You definitely don't have to. But you can. Riker and I love you, you know."

Zoe blushed fiercely, and was glad Izzy didn't look at her. "I'll take that under advisement."

"Just saying."

"Yeah, I know. You and Ri are, uh, still good to model for my class later on, right?"

Izzy nodded absently. "Mmhm. Riker for sure. I might chicken out if it seems too intense."

"That's ok if you have to. I know I couldn't do it." Zoe sighed and headed toward the doorway. "Anyway, for now maybe I better go get dressed for real. Start the day and all."

"Yeah, maybe. But Zo?"

"Hm?"

"Where are you going? We're in your room already."

"Oh. Right."

****

Riker found Helena in the kitchen. She was just getting ready for the day.

"Hey, Mom," Riker said.

"Morning, sweetie. You and Izzy almost ready for school?"

Riker considered his sister still nakedly masturbating up in Zoe's room while reading some homebrewed smut. "Uh... sure. Let's go with that."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Riker moved past Helena and gave her ass a bit of a feel on the way by.

"You know, one of these days you're really going to have to stop doing that," Helena said.

"Disagree," Riker said.

"It's inappropriate."

"But fun."

Helena sighed. "You're impossible sometimes, you know that?"

Riker grinned. "I suspected as much."

"Don't you get enough from your sister?"

"Hehe, yeah." Riker leaned back dreamily against the counter, lost in thought for a moment. "Speaking of which...."

"Speaking of you and Izzy?"

"No. Speaking of love and whatnot."

Helena snickered. "Yeah, ok. That's one possible segue I guess."

"We do love each other," Riker insisted.

"I am all too aware," Helena said. "Just... I don't know, something struck me as funny about the way you said that. That's all." She sighed. "And the ease with which I've been accepting these sorts of things lately. I either have to laugh or cry, I think."

"Oh. I--"

"Sorry, baby, that's not to make you feel bad about it. I'm glad you and Izzy are... happy. It's just a confusing time for me."

Riker nodded. "Ah, yes, good."

"Good?"

"I mean in the sense that Iz and I are ready to help with some of that," Riker said.

Helena peered suspiciously at her son. "In what way, exactly?"

"Well... mostly we believe you might be having some difficulties in your love life, and maybe we can help?"

Helena's eyes narrowed further. "First off, none of your business, actually. Secondly, why do you think that? Thirdly, how would you possibly help?"

"Yes it is, we have our sources, and I have no idea yet. In that order."

"I see."

Riker fidgeted with his shirt. "Might not have thought this all the way through."

"You don't say."

"But I guess just, like, if you for some reason had someone you wanted to be with, and were just reluctant to be open about it for some reason, I think you should go for it. I think maybe that's the point."

Helena stepped closer, folding her arms and continuing to glare at Riker. "You know something, don't you? Something you don't want to come right out and say?"

"Maybe."

"Well say it."

Riker shook his head. "I think I better not."

Helena kept staring at him, weighing options in her mind. Riker squirmed under her gaze and plotted an exit strategy, just in case.

"There might be someone I'm involved with," Helena finally said.

"Uh huh."

"And somehow you know about him."

Riker tilted his head. "Him? I thought Zoe said it was--"

"Aha! So that's where you got this from."

"Ok, yes, maybe. But that's not the point."

"I don't need you kids snooping and meddling, you know," Helena said.

"I know," Riker said. "But also maybe you kind of do? I think maybe you need a bit of a push."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. That's for me to worry about."

"Ok. But, uh, is it Athena you're in love with? That's right, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't necessarily put it exactly like that," Helena said, finally backing off a little. "But yes. We've had kind of a thing for a while. On and off. It's complicated, you know. She's technically married, I was trying to date. Complicated."

"So you wanted to hide that from us?" Riker asked.

"Kind of. I guess at this point everyone's enough of an adult to understand. I just... I just didn't want her to be anything other than a sort of aunt to you kids. Not someone I was in a weird relationship with. Let alone...."

Riker arched his eyebrows. "Hm?"

"What?"

"You trailed off there at the end."

"Never mind about that."

"No there was definitely something else you wanted to say."

Helena shook her head, moving rapidly toward the front door. "Don't think so. Off to work now, have fun, byyyeee."

Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers