Family Boundaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riker frowned in thought as he was left alone in the kitchen. There was definitely something his mom was hiding about Athena, but he didn't know what would have made her react like that. He'd have to discuss it with Izzy, and maybe Zoe too. Zoe had some more insight into this stuff than Riker would have credited her with. Apparently he didn't know as much about what went on in his older sister's head as he'd assumed.

****

Vi and Cait woke up later than everyone else, as was usual for their working hours. They spent some time just cuddling in bed, Cait sitting up against some pillows and the headboard, while Vi reclined against her. Cait alternated holding Vi from behind, and slipping her hands around for some sneaky feels.

"I might be getting kind of used to this," Vi said.

"Which part?" Cait asked.

"All of it? Mostly just, like, this being so close thing. It's... nice."

Cait laughed softly. "It is, isn't it?" She kissed Vi's shoulder. "I like that you're opening up to me."

"I feel like I was pretty open already."

"Mmm, in some ways. Not all the ways."

"Like what ways? I only just... I just had trouble with some of the sex stuff. Only a little trouble with that. It was confusing."

"Sure, babe," Cait said. "That's all."

"You say that like I'm totally incorrect," Vi grumbled.

"Well... I wouldn't say incorrect. I think maybe you just didn't realize how walled off you were."

"I was not. I'd never been with a girl. That's all it was. And maybe I like being with you, and it's all good now."

"Basically, yeah," Cait agreed. "If you leave out all the details."

"Alright, you. You're starting to be as much of a pest as my siblings."

"I like your siblings!"

"I'm aware."

"And you still seem a little bit scared of pussy. Just saying."

Vi turned around and glared at a innocently beaming Cait.

"Is this you asking for me to lick your pussy? Because you're being awfully roundabout, if that's the case."

"Maaayyybe."

Vi sighed. "Well I'm gonna do it. Because I like you. Not because I have to prove anything about how comfortable I can be with our relationship."

"Sure, babe."

"I mean it. It's not--"

"Mmhm."

"--not anything to do with--"

"Yep."

"--being uncomfortable--"

"Use your tongue for something other than talking, babe," Cait said, guiding Vi between her legs. "There you go. Shhh now. That's it."

"You're not gonna get away with using psychology on me all the time," Vi said. "I just want you to know that."

Cait leaned back and patted Vi's head as she finally got some tongue action on her clit. "Understood."

"I'm my own person," Vi said, interrupting her cunnilinguing to make the point.

"I fully understand," Cait said. "More lickies!"

Cait trapped Vi against her pussy, holding her down with hands and thighs when Vi threatened to stop eating her out to make another point. She was really quite forceful, making it clear just how badly she wanted it this morning.

If she was going to do it, Vi was happy to know her efforts were appreciated. It was a learning process for her, and she found it quite a rewarding one. Everything she learned brought Cait pleasure, which in turn made Vi enjoy herself more too. Not in the same way that sex was usually immediately gratifying, but vicarious pleasure was nice in its own way.

Cait remained firm with keeping Vi trapped--not that she actually needed to--until she got a cum out of the deal, then allowed Vi to cuddle up with her again. Vi was a little dizzy, and a bit messy with pussy juices by then.

"I will admit," Vi said, not having given up the previous thread of conversation just yet, "that maybe I had some things to learn about myself and intimacy."

Cait nodded absently. "Mmhm."

"And that maybe I kept other people at a distance, emotionally speaking. And maybe it was scary not doing that in your case." Vi shifted to get more comfortable. "You just, you know, you were always very different from the boys I was with."

Cait started snickering, unable to hold it in, then progressed to fully laughing. "Oh my god, that might actually be the worst pillow talk I've ever heard."

"Hey, what? I was being very genuine here."

"I know, and you were doing so well. And then you told me, very matter of factly, that I was different from boys." Cait giggled some more. "Like how am I supposed to react to that?"

Vi started smiling too. "Ok, you know I meant that... I meant that about not the obvious stuff. It made sense in my head."

"I know it did. And I maybe think I know what you meant. Hehe, but yes, I am different from boys."

"Shut up. I love you, but shut up."

"Or what?"

"Or I'm gonna sit on your face and make you shut up."

"Don't make threats you can't keep."

"Oh I'll do it."

"Uh huh."

"I'm gonna do it!"

"Yeah?"

Vi slipped out of Cait's grasp, and in a couple simple motions had Cait's face squarely under her butt. In a sense using her athletic prowess to assert sexual dominance felt comfortable to her, but in another sense she was quite certain Cait had been looking for an excuse to lick her back anyway.

Having Cait underneath her, other than the obvious benefits, also gave Vi the opportunity to relax and let herself express the goofy smile she really wanted plastered on her face, but obviously wasn't about to show anyone. The truth, the real truth of it all, was that Cait made her happy like no one else ever had, and whatever that meant for her and who she was inside, she wanted more.

****

Zoe wasn't totally sure what she expected from having Riker and Izzy model for her art class. She'd run through a few likely scenarios, and based on her imagination she was mostly just hopeful that the three of them wouldn't end up in too much trouble.

Surprisingly, it started off much more calmly than Zoe expected. Riker, sitting naked in front of about fifteen other people, displayed a rather prominent erection right off the bat. His face was red, and he dripped precum for a bit, but other than a few whispers back and forth the class reacted fairly professionally to it. It was, Zoe admitted, just a part of life, after all, which was what they were trying to learn to capture. And everyone had known going in that he was a teenage boy, so really couldn't be blamed under the circumstances.

Izzy was much the same as her brother, excepting for she didn't have as obvious a state of arousal to show off. She did blush harder and longer than he had though before settling in and realizing that she didn't need to be embarrassed about sitting nude in front of a bunch of strangers.

The true revelation came for Zoe toward the end of the session when the twins were actually convinced to pose together for the roomful of art students. Zoe worried at first that it would lead to disaster, that her sibs wouldn't be able to behave themselves.

What happened instead was that Riker and Izzy sat together, probably too close given their mutual nudity and arousal, but they didn't start making out and feeling each other up. They only looked into each other's eyes.

Their intimate pose combined with the soulful looks they gave each other started to affect Zoe in a way she didn't recognize at first, and couldn't explain even after she'd identified it. She slowed way down on her work, spending more and more time watching her brother and sister watch each other than she did in trying to capture their likenesses.

It was their love that was hitting her so hard. Just the pure expression of it, despite the circumstances around them and how many people were looking. They didn't care about that, they just cared about each other. It was too beautiful for Zoe to handle.

"That was kinda fun," Riker said as the three siblings headed out afterward.

"It wasn't bad," Izzy agreed, sticking close to her brother and, of course, holding his hand tight as they walked.

"Easier than being naked at our school," Riker said. "Everyone just kind of calmly accepting us."

"Still kind of freaky at first," Izzy said. "But yeah, the anxiety kind of just went away after a while. It was nice."

"Your friends are pretty cool, Zo," Riker said.

"Not my friends," Zoe said absently. "My classmates. Or I mean a couple are kinda my friends. But most of them aren't."

"Oh sure," Izzy said. "You doing ok?"

"Me?" Zoe said. "I wasn't the one with my clothes off. Why wouldn't I be fine?"

"Don't know," Riker said. "But you seem a little out of it."

"Just thinking," Zoe said. "Just... yeah, just thinking."

Alex, a girl from Zoe's class caught up to them, panting slightly from dashing to make up the distance. "Hey!"

"Oh, hey," Zoe said.

"Almost missed you," Alex said. "I was trying to finish up my painting, and you guys were already gone, and... well anyway. You two were great models," she said to Riker and Izzy.

"Thanks," Riker said.

"So powerful when you were sitting together," Alex said. "You could really see the love there. So good for improving my work."

Izzy somehow got even closer to Riker. "We do our best."

"You're really siblings?" Alex asked. "I mean... not that I don't believe it, I just got some different vibes there." She shrugged. "Sorry, that's probably weird to say."

"Nah, it's cool," Riker said.

"Do you two think you'll come pose for us again?" Alex asked. "You'd be so much better than what we usually get. When we can get anyone at all."

"Dunno," Riker said. "Maybe."

"Haven't had a chance to talk about it," Izzy said.

"If they don't, you could probably come over to our place sometimes," Zoe said. "It's not that hard to convince them to take their clothes off."

Alex laughed like it was a joke. "Haha, yeah, alright. Maybe I will. I know a couple others would be into that too. Could probably pay for the time if some of us pool some money together."

"Um..." Izzy said hesitantly.

"Anyway, we'll see how it goes," Alex said. "I gotta run. Thanks again!"

Izzy waited a moment after Alex took off in another direction. "Well she was friendly."

"She likes seeing me naked," Riker said.

"Is that what you took from that?" Izzy asked, rolling her eyes. "God, it's like you enjoy random cute girls appreciating you with your clothes off."

"I mean...."

"You guys don't have to do anything else if you don't want to," Zoe said. "I didn't mean to volunteer you there for something you didn't want."

"Enh, we'll think about it though," Riker said. "It is kinda fun. And I get to sit with Izzy all cuddly in front of people and call it art."

"That's a bonus," Izzy said, kissing Riker's cheek.

"Surprised no one else caught just how loving you two were being up there," Zoe said. "Or... I don't know, maybe they did."

"Alex might be into it, actually," Izzy said. "She seemed eager."

"Yeah, but maybe just because of how hot I am with no clothes on," Riker said.

"Oh stop," Izzy said, giving him a poke. "You're trying to get me jealous, aren't you?"

"Will you kiss me a bunch in the car if I do?"

"... no?"

"Liar."

Zoe shook her head and picked up her pace a little. She really needed a moment to think away from the twins. They just had a way of making everything easy and complicated all at the same time.

****

Zoe opted to seek some big-sisterly advice when she got home. Vi was in the garage anyway, which meant as much privacy as anyone could expect at their house. Vi was puttering around without a shirt on, which Zoe decided to ignore for the moment.

"Things must be going well with Cait," Zoe said as she found a spot to perch near to where Vi was busy.

"Why's that?" Vi asked.

"'Cause you seem happy."

Vi gave her an odd look. "I'm happy plenty."

"Enh. Not so obviously most of the time. You usually don't hum cheerfully to yourself or do those sneaky little smiles for no reason."

Vi frowned at Zoe.

"Yeah, that," Zoe said. "That's more your usual."

"I'm not letting you ruin my good mood on me," Vi said.

"Don't want to. Just want to point out that I'm happy for you."

"Uh huh. I'm sure."

Zoe shrugged. "What ya doin' anyway?"

"Trying to figure some stuff out here."

"Like what?"

"Like... if I can install a stripper pole."

Zoe tilted her head. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Because Cait wants one?"

"Well... she has some stuff she'd like to practice away from audiences. And she's over here a lot lately anyway," Vi said.

"And you'd get to watch her practices," Zoe pointed out.

"I... yes, that might be part of it."

Zoe grinned. "You're so into her."

Vi sighed. "You know, I can't ever argue that. But for real, watch her do her thing one of these times, you'll understand. Riker understands now. Cait did this strip tease performance right in the middle of a store...." Vi sighed again, but in happy remembrance this time.

"So... she makes you horny?" Zoe asked. "Is that all it is?"

"Of course that's not all it is. But it's part of it, and it's kind of a big deal because other girls never used to do anything for me in that respect."

"Yeah, I remember. You used to be into dudes."

Vi took a seat herself, throwing on a button up shirt but leaving it open at the front, and consequently not particularly hiding her breasts.

"I had fun with dudes," Vi said. "In hindsight... have I actually been into them?"

"Doesn't having sex with someone kind of imply being into them?"

Vi shook her head ruefully. "I used to think so. But I've started feeling all these things for Cait that I never, ever felt for any guy I screwed. Now I have to wonder if I actually did feel anything for them, or if it was just cooperative masturbating."

Zoe chewed her lip. "Cooperative masturbating sounds fun, actually."

"It is. But it's not love, and I don't think it's even in the same ballpark anymore."

"So you love Cait?"

Vi shrugged. "I think so. I maybe hope so. I'm still kind of working on it."

"Yeah, I get that."

"What I know for sure is that she makes me feel things that no one else ever has, and I don't want that to stop."

"That's... that's really sweet actually."

"Yeah, well, don't spread it around."

Vi went back to her puttering. Now that Zoe knew what she was up to, she could kind of understand the process, though any of the details were well beyond her. Thinking about it even briefly made Zoe realize that she had no idea where to even start with something like installing a pole that someone could swing around on with their whole body weight.

"So I've had a couple thoughts about that kind of thing," Zoe said eventually.

"Stripper poles?" Vi asked.

"Love."

"Ah. Yes."

"I still don't think I really experience it correctly."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much," Vi said. "And who's to say that any of us get it right?"

"Yeah, no, like I'm not worrying about it. Not currently. I just kind of wonder if maybe I enjoy love and sex a little more indirectly than most."

Vi looked confused. "What does that mean?"

"Well like I sometimes get horny from things other people do," Zoe said.

"That sounds like a normal thing."

"Right, but like, I don't usually want to actually do any of these things. Like the things I see, or hear about, or experience, or whatever. I like to think about them, or see them, or maaayyybe sometimes participate. But it's not really about wanting them to happen to me. Does that make any sense?"

Vi slowly shook her head. "Not really. Sorry."

"That's ok," Zoe said. "It's confusing to me too. I just know that I've been fantasizing a lot lately, and it's usually about... well it's about family members, mostly. And Cait, kinda."

"Lot of that going around," Vi said.

"Yeah. Yeah there is. Except, like, you ever see the twins look at each other?"

"That's about all they do."

"I watched them today," Zoe said. "They were posing for my art class. And the way they looked adoringly into each other's souls just made me all warm and happy. I... I think I got horny for them being in love?"

Vi thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Indirect."

"Yeah."

"Is it an incest thing, you think? Cait seems to have a bit of a kink for that stuff."

"Maybe," Zoe said. "I don't know if it's that, or if it's to do with who I'm already close to, which just happens to mostly be family members. Like you, me, and Mom all masturbating together, I wouldn't do that with hardly anyone, but it felt good with both of you."

"You're deep into it," Vi said, fiddling with a drill.

"I really am," Zoe said. "Do you think it's too super weird or what?"

"For this family? Not really."

"That's kinda what I thought too."

"I mean... jeez, I don't even know if I should admit this," Vi said, "but honestly it's probably not even a secret anyway. I kinda had sex with Cait and the twins all at once. It... it happened."

Zoe bit her lip hard. "How was it?"

Vi snorted. "Of course that's the question you ask."

"Well?"

"It was... pretty good. I don't think I'm into Riker and Izzy that way. Not like maybe the way you are, and definitely not the way they are with each other. But it's pretty hot in its own way, and I kind of understand being comfortable with them because we're already close in other ways." Vi shrugged. "It's complicated."

"Yeah," Zoe said. "Yeah it is. Do you think maybe it's ok if I want to have sex with them?"

"What are you asking me for?"

"I don't know. Advice from my big sister I guess."

"In that case... do what makes you happy."

Zoe cocked her head. "Really? That's what you got?"

"That's what I got."

"Huh. Not what I was expecting. But... probably what I was going to do anyway."

"There you go then. It all worked out." Vi hefted her drill. "Want to help me for a second?"

"I'm not mechanically inclined."

"That's fine. I just want you to hold something for a minute."

"Ok. I can probably manage that."

****

"I can't stop thinking about modeling today," Izzy said as she climbed into bed that night.

"In a good way or a bad way?" Riker asked as he finished stripping the rest of his clothes and joined her.

"Good. Definitely good."

"Is this your way of telling me you're horny?" Riker asked, snuggling in naked next to his sister.

"Haha, no. That wasn't where I was going with it," Izzy laughed. "And before you say it, I can tell you're horny."

Riker sighed. "It's not fair, you know. Me being aroused is so much more obvious."

"I'm kind of a fan," Izzy teased, gently wrapping her fingers around Riker's hardon.

"I've noticed."

Izzy held Riker's cock in her hand, not really moving or anything, just maintaining that intimate contact. "I was horny today," Izzy admitted. "I couldn't be naked in front of all those people and not be. And I was kind of embarrassed at first, but then it was... different."

"A certain level of detached professionalism from the audience," Riker agreed. "It really changes the dynamic."

"Yeah. And then... then we got to sit together all romantically in front of them all, and still no one seemed bothered or overly curious."

"I remember," Riker said. "That part was nice."

"Right? That's what I've been thinking about more than anything. I mean I don't know if romantic is really the right word."

"It's... unconventionally romantic, I'd say," Riker said. "Not what you get in movies for the most part."

"Maybe in Love Actually," Izzy giggled. "That one couple working in pornos."

"Haha, yeah. Maybe like that."

"Would you maybe want to do it again?" Izzy asked.

Riker grinned. "I think I would very much like that."

"Good. Because I really want to too."

"We'll have to talk to Zoe. I don't know if her class is gonna need us again, or if maybe other classes would."

"Hehe, what if this could just be our job."

"Dunno, Iz, the money's ok, but I don't know that we're getting a lot of hours."

"Pff, so? I don't really want a whole lot of sessions anyway. Maybe once or twice a week would be nice."