Family Boundaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins held each other for a while post-cumming and eventually decided they probably needed to go to bed. Helena and Athena were at that stage too, just kind of cuddling together by the end rather cutely. Zoe stayed behind and sketched the two older women and their display of affection, despite Helena's token protests.

****

Izzy woke up early in the morning needing to pee. She hated to slip free of Riker's grasp, even for something so necessary, but she forced herself to do it. She left her brother temporarily alone as she hit the bathroom.

After that, on her way back, she paused and decided to check their mom's room. Helena and Athena were still snoozing together, which warmed her heart. Their blanket was a little disheveled, and Izzy took a moment to tuck them in better before slipping out again.

On a whim she checked Vi's room, and found Vi and Cait in a very similar position to Helena and Athena. Izzy didn't dare try to straighten out their sleeping arrangement at all, and just gently shut the door again.

Zoe's room, contrary to expectations, was empty. Izzy frowned at the bed, which appeared slept in, but might have been from the night before for all she knew. Izzy was a little worried as she wasn't sure where her sister could have gotten to, and it was awfully early to be up and about.

She continued to puzzle about it as she returned to her brother, then screwed up her mouth in mild annoyance as she found that Zoe was, in fact, snuggling with Riker.

"I was gone for five minutes!" Izzy growled. "You come in and steal a girl's brother like this?"

Zoe shrugged without a trace of guilt. "My brother too."

"... only technically."

Riker sleepily reached out an arm. "Come 'ere, Iz. You can spoon me."

"Hmph. Maybe I don't want to be big spoon right now."

"Ok."

Izzy pattered forward and crawled delicately into bed. "You must have been waiting for me to leave, huh?" she asked Zoe.

"No. Just woke up when you scampering around out there," Zoe said. "Felt like this is where I wanted to be."

"I wasn't scampering," Izzy said. "I was being quiet."

"Sure."

Izzy rather petulantly forced herself between her sibs, facing Zoe and back to Riker. They grumbled a bit at having to move for her, but were quite happy to snuggle up close on either side of her. That was better. It was hard to stay annoyed when flanked so close and warm with sibling love.

"I was just checking and making sure everyone was ok," Izzy said. "You coulda told me you were sneaking off on me. I got worried for a minute."

"Sorry," Zoe said, nuzzling against the front of Izzy's shoulder. "I still don't really know what I want in some ways, but I think I probably want more of this sometimes."

"Guess I can't blame you for that," Izzy conceded.

"How was your patrol?" Riker asked with half a yawn.

"Good. Fine. Everyone is right where they should be. Almost."

"Excellent." Riker yawned fully this time. "Sad as it is, I kind of hope Mom doesn't need our help quite that much all the time. I'm exhausted."

"Pff, too much cumming in pussies for you, huh?" Izzy said. "Poor boy."

"I enjoy my work," Riker said. "But sometimes I just want to chill. You know how it is."

"Too bad Mom and Vi might want more sex from us then, I guess," Izzy said. "And this one," she added, patting Zoe.

Izzy grinned to herself as she felt Riker's cock harden against her.

"Not that I mind, actually," Riker said. "If it's, you know, helpful for them to find love."

"Yeah. Just helpful," Izzy said.

Despite his protests of being exhausted and sleepy and not interested in more sex at the moment, it wasn't long before Riker slipped his cock inside Izzy. They didn't fuck, not really, it was more just being connected and each of them shifting back and forth a little, just to feel each other.

"I think Zoe fell asleep again," Izzy murmured.

"Sure sounds like it," Riker agreed.

"It's kinda cute, actually."

"Kind of is. Should I stop?"

"No, I don't think so. I like having you inside me."

"Convenient, because I like being inside you."

Riker kissed Izzy's neck and slipped his arms more intimately around her. Izzy bit her lip and pushed her ass back against him more firmly.

Slowly, over the course of an hour, they woke up for real, getting increasingly horny the whole time until they were properly having sex while still cuddling with Zoe.

"Who am I kidding?" Riker whispered. "I can never get enough of you."

Izzy melted a little. "Same. You better cum in me again before school."

"Working on it."

"And you know... sometimes it's gonna be ok for us just to be with each other instead of friends or family, even when they ask."

"True. We'll have to try our best."

"Mmhm."

Zoe squirmed around as the bed started shaking more, but only clutched Izzy tighter and apparently didn't actually wake up. Izzy was pretty sure she was only pretending to be asleep, though. It was fine either way, and kind of hot to be having sex with her brother while Zoe was pressed against her like that.

The twins came together to start their day, and had to get out of bed while leaving Zoe as undisturbed as possible. There was something odd about leaving their sister snoozing happily in their bed, but when she did murmur something, it was to let them know that she didn't need to get up for a little bit yet.

"Let her sleep," Riker said.

"I know," Izzy said. "I am. I'm just jealous."

Riker stole a kiss from her while she wasn't paying attention. "Don't be."

"Oh. Ok."

"What do you think, panties or boxers today?'

Izzy grinned and turned away from Zoe. She had another day with brother ahead of her, that was what was mattered most.

And if their family had some needs or requests later on, maybe that was ok too.