Family Boundaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not really, like, a job in the sense I thought you meant it."

"Close enough."

Izzy's hand started moving. She'd just been holding Riker's penis, now she gently slid it back and forth along his shaft. Just tender and delicate so far, just a tease, but enough to get that dangerous, sexy look in her brother's eye that she was ever so fond of.

Riker sneaked his hand in between Izzy's thighs while she stroked him. She bit her lip, looked deep into him with big, shining eyes, and jerked him off faster as his fingers reciprocated on her wet little pussy.

Their mutual masturbation escalated with kisses, and eventually Izzy rolling on top of her brother, straddling him with his cock still firmly in her grasp. She scooted forward, positioning carefully so that her pussy pressed against him and she could replace their hands with her grinding on his cock.

The twins were in that very compromising position when their door opened near-soundlessly. Izzy, without looking around, smiled crookedly.

"Hey, Zo."

"Hey," Zoe said, padding over and pulling a seat over next to the bed. "I just, uh, came to sketch some more."

"You didn't get enough earlier?" Izzy asked, somewhat amused. Her hips kept rocking back and forth, sliding along Riker's penis.

"Um...."

"You also didn't actually bring anything with you," Riker pointed out.

"Oh yeah."

Zoe just sat there, leaning forward intently, too distracted to come up with any explanation for her odd behaviour. It was irrelevant anyway. Izzy and Riker silently communicated through their eyes, agreeing fully that Zoe was welcome even with a flimsy excuse like the one she'd given.

Zoe watched intently, hugging herself in her shirt and panties while her younger sibs nakedly rubbed off on each other in front of her. She might have stayed there indefinitely, except that when she leaned in too close, Riker and Izzy ganged up on her and yanked her into bed with them.

There was a bit of a wrestle and squealed protests as Zoe was dragged into the mix and subsequently stripped of her bedtime outfit.

"That's not fair," Zoe protested. "I wasn't ready."

"Oh, sorry," Riker said with her shirt pulled halfway off. "We can start again if you want."

Izzy pulled Zoe's panties all the way down her smooth legs and tossed them aside. "I mean technically we could. It'd be an awful inconvenience though."

Zoe went a bit red, lying mostly naked in bed with her brother and sister. "We could probably just keep going," she mumbled.

"That's the spirit," Riker chirped as he finished dealing with her shirt.

Zoe allowed herself to be trapped between the twins with their wandering hands and warm, naked bodies. Increasingly, their mouths explored her as well as they kissed her in various intriguing places.

"Just to be clear," Zoe said while she squirmed under siblings affections, "I don't intend to fall in love with you or anything."

"Just as well," Riker said.

"We're already committed," Izzy said.

"Yes, well, good." Zoe gasped as Izzy sucked on her breasts. "And... and I just want to try this. I might not even like it."

"Oh sure," Riker said agreeably.

"Love's complicated," Zoe said, struggling to maintain coherent thoughts.

"Good point," Riker said, nuzzling at her neck, just below her ear.

"And I don't think I really feel the normal things people are supposed to about, like, love and sex and stuff."

"Who's to say what's normal?" Izzy murmured happily, still buried face-first in Zoe's boobs.

"So just... just to be clear," Zoe said. "That's all. This is experimental, and I don't want any expectations otherwise."

"We have an accord then," Riker declared. "Do you want Izzy to lick your pussy?"

Zoe still got disoriented sometimes at the way the twins could so casually broach subjects like that as though it was no bigger deal than discussing the weather.

"Um... maybe," she said. "But what about that thing you were doing when I came in. It looked...."

"Fun?" Izzy supplied. "It is. Here, let me show you."

Zoe felt a confusing mixture of excitement, nerves, tingles, warmth, and a little bit like she wanted to throw up. Mostly it was good though, she thought. Her pussy specifically was on fire in an absolutely desperate kind of way.

Izzy got Riker on his back again and she and Zoe both straddled him while facing each other. Izzy got them in position so they were both pressing their pussies to his cock, trapping it between them.

"Just relax into it," Izzy said. "There's no pressure. It's just fun."

Zoe nodded, but couldn't make herself untense the way the twins could. They made it look so easy.

"We just... rub on it?" she asked.

"Yep," Izzy said. "Just rub on it. Or when you're ready...."

Izzy grinned and grabbed Riker's cock, sinking onto it for a minute. She looked all happy and blissful before getting off again and sharing with Zoe some more.

"Oh god," Zoe said. "See, I like imagining this stuff, or watching it, but when I think about actually doing it... sometimes it's too much."

"Don't worry about it," Riker said. "Do what you want to. I'll suffer through it somehow."

Zoe was reminded that, because of her position, her brother could basically check out and fondle her ass all he wanted, while at the same time he had two of his sisters grinding on his cock at the same time. No doubt he absolutely would put up with just about anything right now.

Izzy pulled her in for a kiss, making it even harder to think straight. Zoe's head spun and her pussy kept demanding more. It would be so easy to get more. Riker and Izzy were offering her all the things she'd fantasized about, and some she hadn't even considered.

It was still a scary proposition to let herself surrender to it. But on the other hand, the twins were as safe as anyone could be. People she could feel absolutely comfortable and secure with, if she just let herself accept it.

Zoe waited for a break in Izzy making out with her. A little excess spit slipped down her chin as the sloppy kiss was broken, and Zoe found herself not minding the small mess.

"Help me?" Zoe whispered to her sister.

"With...." Izzy's eyes flicked down to where their pussies sandwiched Riker's cock.

Zoe nodded. "Yeah. That."

"Ok. Just relax."

Zoe continued to struggle with untensing. She was far too alert for every small change and sensation. Riker's hands on her butt were distracting as hell, and Izzy guiding her onto his cock even more so.

The physical sensation of a cock sliding into her was kind of what she expected, but also quite intense. Zoe knew deep in her heart that as wonderful as it felt, it wouldn't have been half so good if not for the emotional support and intimacy of her siblings. The love they showed her and the vicarious love they felt for each other were better and more fulfilling to her than anything else.

"This isn't so bad," Zoe said.

"Hehe, I heard that little moan," Izzy said. "It's ok to just enjoy it, you know."

"It's preferable," Riker added.

Zoe nodded, bit her lip, and rode her brother for a bit until she felt like she needed a break. That probably wasn't right. She was probably supposed to want to cum, but she was more interested in watching Izzy climb on again and fuck Riker some more. For some reason it was more of a thrill that way.

Sharing was so nice, and after a few times switching back and forth, taking turns with Riker's cock and rubbing pussies against each other, Zoe kind of lost herself in the flow. Her body definitely took over a bit as her need for release grew. She was still so horny from experiencing the twins having sex with each other, and in a subtly different way their touching and filling of her multiplied everything she was feeling to a ridiculous degree.

It was like being drunk. Lost in the moment, happy and carefree, a little unsure what was going on around her, but in a soft and fuzzy kind of way.

"Hey. Hey Zo," Riker said.

"Hm?" Zoe said.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Is it ok to do it in you or...."

"I just assumed you'd do it in Izzy," Zoe said.

"So did I," Izzy said, stroking Zoe's hair. "But you haven't let me back on."

"Oh, sorry," Zoe said, coming back to reality a little. "I can--"

"No, no. Shh. Let him cum in you. I'll lick it back out."

Zoe's eyes went wide. "No!"

"No?"

"I mean... I mean can I though? Isn't that...." Zoe shivered, unsure how to finish her thought. Riker cumming inside her? She'd known that was a possibility, didn't she? And yet it was coming as such a shock.

"Better hurry up and figure it out though," Izzy cautioned. "He's gonna be close. It'd be hot if you did, though. I'll lick it back out so good."

"Oh my god, Iz. You can't just say that," Zoe complained.

"Sure I can. I'll do it."

"She will," Riker said.

Zoe closed her eyes, shook her head, and kept grinding on Riker. His hands were on her hips, assisting her movements. He wanted to cum in her, and she... she wasn't totally sure, but she was so horny and crazy, and it felt impossible to actually get off of him even if she wanted to.

She should just try it. At least just this once. Just so she'd know. For science, or something. Or maybe because she was super turned on, and the promise of Izzy's nimble little tongue scooping their brother's cum back out of her was too decadent and depraved to pass up.

Izzy was rubbing herself silly as Riker got close. She was moaning with her eyes half closed, leaning on Zoe for support.

The twins came at nearly the same time, Izzy following Riker by a few seconds. Zoe felt cum filling up her pussy while Izzy was nearly collapsed on top of her, shaking and spasming in pleasure.

Zoe had no idea what to do for a moment as her siblings came to a bit of a halt. She was kind of stuck between them, physically speaking, as well as realizing that she really wanted more. Like maybe her sister's tongue, as promised.

"How you doin'?" Riker asked.

"Me?" Zoe relied. "Um... good? Good. But I think I kind of want... you know. The thing. With the licking and--"

"I'm getting there," Izzy said lazily. "Lie down, would you?"

"Oh. Ok."

Zoe extricated herself and secured a comfortable position on the bed. Izzy snuggled between her legs and grinned evilly at her while poking at the cum on her pussy.

"How was getting cummed in?" Izzy asked.

"Weird. Good?" Zoe hesitated. "And I think I really need to cum now? Like really badly?"

"Don't worry, sis. I got you."

Izzy buried her tongue inside Zoe, lapping at her like a puppy. It was exactly what Zoe needed, and she felt herself close in on a big, incestuous orgasm.

Riker, apparently still quite horny, got behind Izzy and slipped his cock in her. Izzy purred approval and kept eating Zoe out while getting pounded by their brother.

"You two," Zoe murmured. "You're so...."

"Sexy?" Riker asked.

"Not what I was gonna say," Zoe said. "But yeah. Jeez, Iz, keep licking like that. Unf."

Zoe came on Izzy's tongue, moaning happily and enjoying every little flick and lick Izzy gave her. It was, more than anything, a release of all the feelings and excitement inside her. A huge pleasurable wave that brought her back to reality a little while giving her a moment of pure bliss in the process.

Zoe curled up and watched her brother and sister. Riker and Izzy kept fucking in front of her, Izzy flat on her stomach with her ass angled up a little, and Riker railing her into the bed.

After a while, Zoe unfurled herself and presented her pussy to Izzy again. Izzy eagerly picked right back up licking her like she'd never stopped in the first place.

"You're pretty good at that," Zoe said.

"Thanks," Izzy said, rather pleased with herself.

Zoe really enjoyed being able to relax into it more than before. She'd been half-fighting against her orgasm while trying to decide how she felt about everything. Having had one already, it was less pressure on the whole affair. It could, if she let it, just be nice.

There was a knock at the door at some point while Zoe was dreamily floating in her new happy place. By mutual, unspoken agreement, none of the three siblings let it impact their fun. When the door opened and Helena peeked in, they were still as sexually involved with each other as if they hadn't been interrupted at all.

"Why did I know you were up to something tonight?" Helena asked aloud.

"Lucky guess?" Riker suggested.

"A good--" Izzy started.

"That was rhetorical and you all know it," Helena said.

She padded into the room. Zoe watched with idle curiousity as their mother said goodnight to her children while they were in the midst of a threeway. Her kiss on Riker's cheek turned into a mouth on mouth kiss somehow. Likewise when it came Zoe's turn, somehow her mouth met her mother's in a quick but intimate kiss.

Izzy had to pull back from Zoe's pussy long enough to get her turn, and Zoe felt a thrill inside at Helena tasting her on Izzy's lips. Maybe Riker's cum too.

"You all bring out the very worst in me," Helena said with a sigh as she turned away afterward.

"You can stay if you want," Zoe offered.

"No. No thanks, Zoe," Helena said. "Bad enough what I'm thinking right now, let alone if I actually do any of it. Don't stay up too late. You all have school tomorrow."

"Sure, Mom," Riker said. "Good night."

"Good night, my babies."

The door closed and the sibs were left on their own again.

"Did you really want Mom to join?" Riker asked. "Just out of curiousity."

"It would have been fine," Zoe said, feeling oddly confident in her assertion. "I think she'd probably enjoy herself. You two really opened my eyes to some stuff tonight. Probably could have for her too."

"Maybe," Riker said. "She's had lots of sex though. Probably doesn't need her eyes opened so much."

"You might be right," Zoe said. She twirled her fingers in Izzy's hair. "Would you want to have sex with her?"

Riker thought for a moment, still fucking Izzy as he pondered. "Probably, if everyone was into it. I've almost cummed in everyone in the family now."

Izzy lost it at that point, and laughed too hard to keep eating Zoe. She rolled over and flipped Riker on his back. "Oh my god, that is what you'd think of, isn't it?"

"Well it's true."

"It is," Izzy admitted, climbing onto his cock and getting into a good riding rhythm. "Maybe I should never have let you cum in other girls."

"Maybe," Riker agreed. "I really only need your pussy anyway."

"Good boy," she said, patting his head. "Now you gotta cum in me tonight too so it's fair."

"On it."

Zoe surprised herself at how quick she was to rejoin the fun. Not that it was an immediate thing, but pretty soon she was making out with Riker and getting fingered by Izzy, and generally just really enjoying herself. She was kind of impressed at how forward she could be in the right circumstances.

Despite their mom's advice, the three siblings were, in fact, pretty late actually going to sleep that night.

****

Helena didn't bother trying to hide her weird mood from Athena at work the next day. She was brooding about her kids, and there really wasn't any getting around that.

"So what happened, exactly?" Athena asked, safely locked in Helena's office with her during lunch.

"I told you," Helena said heavily. "They were... just having sex. So openly. Like it was nothing."

"... that wasn't already happening?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Not like this. Not exactly." Helena sighed. "Zoe was with the twins. That's new, I think. And it was so fucking hot! You don't even know."

"I like to imagine though," Athena said.

"I'm aware. I'm kind of right there with you, honestly." Helena gave Athena a look. "You know I used to get annoyed when you'd be pervy about my kids. Now I just appreciate having someone to commiserate with."

"Happy to help."

"Uh huh. I... I think they would have let me join them too. That's what's really messing with me."

Athena's eyes widened. "Really?"

"I think so."

"Damn. You should do it."

"No."

"Yes. Come on, Hel. You want it, I want it, they want it."

"You don't think the whole 'being a parent' thing is gonna get in the way at all?" Helena asked.

"I mean probably, if you let it," Athena said. "It's definitely not, like, a smart thing to do. But what if we ignored that, and we both just go to your place tonight, and if we happen to accidentally catch your kids all in a big fuck-pile, and our clothes fall off, and--"

Helena started chuckling despite her mood. "Yeah, I'm so sure."

"Well maybe not quite as bad as that. But something like it."

Helena bit her lip. "What if I brought you home? Never mind the rest of it, what about just that."

Athena tilted her head. "What, as a distraction from your inappropriate thoughts?"

"No. Because... because I'm tired of not being with you just because you're technically married, and the kids already know you, and I feel like I have to put their feelings first. Their feelings that probably never minded what we got up to in the first place." Helena looked straight at Athena. "I think maybe I haven't handled our thing the best I could have."

Athena gave a slow smile back. "Alright, I do like the sound of that. I mean, I get it, being a mom always seems to come first. And getting it right when it comes to kids is near impossible."

"It is," Helena said. "But I mean fuck, they're all fucking each other at this point, and somehow it seems to be working out for them. Maybe it's time to worry a little less about them."

"Maybe."

"I don't know, Athena, I just really like you, and I just don't want to worry about the reasons why we shouldn't be together anymore. I don't know exactly what's going to happen with my family, but I would really like you to be a part of it in any case."

Athena's grin widened and she moved around the desk to throw herself into Helena's chair with her. It was not a maneuver the desk chair was designed for, and the two of them came very close to tipping over onto the floor. As it was, Athena managed to cram herself into Helena's lap and make out with her happily.

"This all sounds really nice," Athena said.

"Glad you think so," Helena told her, still somewhat fighting for balance.

"I want to be sure you understand, I'm still low-key going to hope for something to happen with your kids. I'm... yeah, I'm horny and pervy like that. I'll admit it. You know what I'm about."

"I do," Helena agreed. "And honestly I think it's probably going to happen sooner or later. I might try and make it happen. At least this way I might have you there for moral support."

"Sounds like a plan. How long we got left on lunch?"

"Um... I don't know. Why?"

"'Cause I intend to sloppily make out with you some more."

"Guess you better hope the boss doesn't mind you being late back to work," Helena said.

"Yeah," Athena said, moving back in for more kisses. "I think I'll get away with it."

****

Izzy and Riker were in the kitchen preparing supper that evening. They were, naturally, spending as much time teasing and feeling each other up as they were actually cooking.

They happened to be in a very good position to catch their mother coming home with a friend in tow. Both twins gave slow smiles as they realized what was happening.

"Hey Mom. Hey Aunt Athena," the twins said by way of greeting.

"Hello. How was your day," Helena said, acting as nonchalantly as possible, giving each kid a kiss on the cheek as she breezed past, Athena trailing behind her.

"Good. Supper'll still be a bit," Izzy said. "We were a little slow for some reason."

"That's nice. We'll be busy for a bit anyway," Helena said.

Athena gave a small wave and a shy smile as Helena kept tugging her away.

The twins started giggling mischievously.

"Bet you will," Riker said.

"None of that," Helena said. "We have business things to discuss."