All Comments on 'Family Business Ch. 01'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hell yes. I hope she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More of this please! I’d love to see Ashley try to be more defiant!!

ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Am I the only one who wants to see Ashley dominating them? She has the right mindset. And controlling interest my ass. You cant transfer what you dont own. Every lawyer in the world would take her case, it free money :D

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Always enjoy your work - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope Ashley overcomes them in the end. If not it's ok because I liked your stories so far.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

All she needs to do is get a lawyer, given what Dan has done a lawyer in the good ole USA would pick up the ball and run with it. Money to be made.

I suspect this may well be rubbish but l’ll read on see.

Thus far 3/5

jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

I am somewhere between stupid and keep it up. Your previous stories demand you get at least three chapters to develop your ideas.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unlike another comment, I'm all in on, this is stupid. Whether she returned or not, she would have left right away and called law enforcement. Hell, she was just raped. She's not dumb and you don't need a degree in anything to get a job somewhere. Besides, she has to have friends.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf8111 months ago

This is FANTASY you guys, there is nothing real about, nothing that mirrors real life. In this world there is only what the author puts in the world. How hard can it be to understand?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES