Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, he may own the house but he doesn't own you." I replied as I slid away from him and pushed myself up to my feet.

Mom looked up at me, eyes wide with fear and shame. "I know, but I have nothing. I never even graduated high school, your dad had done everything for me. If I leave, I won't survive."

"No mom, I will get a job, we can start somewhere else away from these monsters." I told her as I strode over and bent down to pick her up off of the floor. Behind me I heard a sharp laugh.

"Sure, go. Good luck getting a job with a degree in Egyptology." He said. "Remember, all that you have is what you brought with you, everything else is mine. And I hope your clothes fit your mom because she gets nothing if she walks out that door."

I felt mom shiver as she heard that and she slowly backed away from me. "I'm sorry Ashley. This is my home and I am staying." She said as she nervously walked over to where Dan stood. He reached out to put his arm around her waist and pull her tightly to him. There was no affection in the gesture, more like a person confirming possession of a favorite item.

"See Ashley, I own this house and everything in it. If you want to stay here, you had better start to understand that."

I turned and ran from the dining room, up the stairs into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. I put my hands over my ears, trying desperately to block out the sound of Dan's satisfied laugh and mom's choked sob.

I was lying on my bed hugging my favorite stuffed animal as I tried to process everything that I had just learned. I could totally understand what had happened, mom was never much for brains and trusted everyone. Dan was right too, I had taken my degree because I was interested in the field but there were exactly zero job prospects without a Masters at least. My marks weren't good enough for that, I had always assumed that I would move into a job at the company until I knew enough to take it over. Now that was gone, like Mom, I had nothing.

I started as the door opened, I thought I had locked it. I looked over to see Zack standing there, leaning against the door jam as his lecherous gaze slid over my pyjama clad body. "Dad says you know the score now. He also told me you were mine." He said with the same smile that I had just seen on his father.

I pushed myself up out of bed and lunged at the door. "Fuck off pervert, get out of my room!" I shouted as I pushed him in the chest. He staggered back, but not far. He may suck at basketball but he had the muscular body of a pro as he braced himself in the doorway. He pushed me back and I sprawled onto the bed, grabbing at the blanket to keep from bouncing off onto the floor.

"Listen you stupid cunt, I don't know how we can explain it any better. We own you." He sneered as he closed the door behind him and lunged at me, pinning me to the mattress. "You stupid bitches have nothing, and your mom has made up her mind. Do you think that her life will get any better after you leave."

"Get off me!" I screamed as I flailed under him, god he was strong as my pounding fists hammered uselessly at his shoulders and ribs. He caught my wrists and pinned them above my head, trapping them in an iron grip.

"Yeah, like you will make it out there. Egyptology, good luck finding a pyramid around here bitch." He sneered as his other hand groped between my legs.

I struggled as hard as I could, but I was no match for him either in weight or strength. He reached out and grabbed a silk scarf that was draped over my bedside lamp. Pinning my elbows with his legs he quickly tied my wrists together then secured them to the headboard.

"No, no please, please don't do this!" I begged as he knelt over me, his hard eyes sliding down from my face to where my breasts heaved with the exertion. A cruel smile sprouted on his lips as he tugged my light pyjama top up, exposing my tits to his groping hands.

"Well, not as big as your moms, but at least they're real." He chuckled as he pawed at the fleshy mounds. I struggled to get away from him but there was nowhere I could go. I called out for help but a sharp slap stunned me into silence.

"Who the fuck do you think is coming? My dad sent me here and your mom was sucking his cock when he did." He laughed as I sobbed helplessly. I didn't even struggle as he climbed off of me and tugged my pyjama shorts down.

"Well well, shaved I see. Looks like you are as big a slut as your mom." He said as he slid a hand up between my legs. I clenched my thighs together but was helpless to prevent him from sliding a finger between my pussy lips. He froze in shock.

"Fuck bitch, you're wet!"

I sobbed, why now, why like this? I couldn't help it; I hated him and I hated what he was doing to me but my body had begun to respond like it always had.

"You like this shit!" he exclaimed and I whimpered in response, biting my lip and hoping that the pain would distract me.

I had always felt weird whenever I watched a movie where a woman was tied and helpless, how I leaned forward in response to the tingling between my legs. I had tied myself with this very scarf and masturbated, savoring the feeling of the silk around my wrists as I slid my fingers between my legs. At school, the pictures of mummies, swaddled completely in their wraps had always made me short of breath and I almost failed one class because I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Now, my body was fighting my mind and winning. I pulled hard against the scarf that secured me to the bed, but the pain in my wrist only fueled what I was unwittingly feeling and I moaned despite myself.

"Fuck yeah." Zack grunted as he slid his basketball shorts down his legs, freeing the hard on that I had seen through the light material the minute he walked in the door. I shook my head in protest.

"No, no, please, no. I don't want this." I gasped as he pushed my legs apart.

"You say that, but this says different." He chuckled as his hand cupped my pussy and rubbed up and down. He was rough, eager and inexperienced but it didn't matter. The pain of his fumbling fingers flared in my mind and I bit my lip to contain a gasp of unwanted pleasure.

He smiled and climbed between my legs, I wanted to close them but it was useless. It was like my body was not responding to my mind and I stiffened as the tip of his cock pushed its way into my pussy. He paused then shoved it in hard.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" I screamed as the pain flared between my legs. My fists clenched as I tugged helplessly against the restraining silk. God it hurt, but somehow also felt good. Why, why was I like this, especially now.

"Fuck you're tight. Not getting any at that fancy college of yours." Zack gasped as he shoved his shaft in and out of my body. I felt my pussy start to twitch as my unwanted arousal made it slick and hot and he pushed himself up on me to shove his cock deeper.

Zack grunted as he pounded me into the mattress, his muscular shoulders and arms holding him up while his teenage washboard abs drove his cock hard into my now well lubricated pussy. He leaned over slightly, taking his weight on one hand while his other groped and pawed at my tits. His fingernails dug into the sensitive flesh and I howled in pain. Part of my mind screamed at me to escape, to fight against this abuse, but instead I found myself arching my back and pushing my punished breast into his hand.

"Yeah bitch, you like this don't you. You like getting fucked, just like your whore of a mom."

I sobbed, helpless to resist him but also helpless to deny it. I wanted out of there, I wanted him dead, but those thoughts were lost in an explosion of pleasure and lust at the pain and humiliation I was feeling. I had tried to get boys to do this to me, given hints as I flirted, but they were all too afraid to take charge. The Me Too movement had cut the balls off of anyone who could have done this for me and now I was giving vent to years of frustration. I moaned in spite of myself and found my hips lifting off of the bed, thrusting up to meet his driving cock.

"No, no, not like this." I sobbed to myself but it was useless, my brain was not in control anymore. It was like I was trapped in someone else's body, helpless to fight against what it wanted and I screamed in frustration and pleasure.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going to cum slut. I'm gonna blow right in your cunt." he grunted and I could feel his cock start to twitch in my pussy.

"No, no, not yet, please." I whispered but he was deaf to my pleas as his orgasm flooded me with his hot semen. I could feel him spurting, painting the inside of my pussy with his cum and I sobbed in frustration as my own orgasm began to subside unfulfilled.

He collapsed on top of me, his hard body pushing me into the mattress. His hot breath streamed past my ears, stirring my hair as the final twitches of his softening cock teased me one last time. After a few moments he pushed himself up off of me and staggered to the door.

"I'm going to leave you here like this, it's what you want isn't it?" He said with an evil smile. He ignored me as I begged him to untie me and I sobbed in frustration as he closed the door behind him. I lay there as I felt the cum dribbling out of my pussy onto the bed. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I realized that like my mom, I was trapped here too.

12