Irresistible Proposal

Story Info
My mom and sister suggest a tempting and repulsive proposal.
22.2k words
3.44
38k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing outside my house with a cigarette in one hand and money in the other. A rooster was crowing in the distance and the sun was just beginning to spread its golden hue. Zipping up my leather jacket, I took another drag of the cigarette before flicking it away and went inside the house. The last customer of the day was gone and I had a break of six hours or so before resuming work. The house wasn't impressive or anything. It had a small living room with a couch and a TV, two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen.

I knew my sister, Brooke, was asleep in her room and my mom, Samantha, was getting ready to hit the bed. Taking off my shoes, I went to sleep on the couch. It was afternoon when I woke up, my sister was having lunch. Mom, meanwhile, was getting ready for work. She was applying green lipstick that was complementing her green halter top and black shorts.

"Where's Brooke?" she asked, looking at me in the mirror with her deep blue eyes.

"Finishing lunch," I replied as I sat down on the edge of bed.

"Come here, brush my hair," she said.

I went and standing behind her started brushing her long blonde hair.

"Business isn't going well. Yesterday only two johns came," she said.

"You are losing your touch," I said.

"It's not my fault they aren't coming. It's your job to bring them. Maybe you are not doing your work properly."

"Yes, yes. Just get ready. I'm going to take a shower."

After lunch, I lit a cigarette and stepped out of the house.

I was living in a town called Drew. The total population was around 1,500. It was a pretty isolated town as the next town was around 200 miles (over 300 kilometers), but it saw good business because it was right next to one of the busiest interstate highways in the country. While the town was unremarkable, what set it apart was its economic activity. For generations, the town has made all of its money from just one profession: prostitution. We have been involved in this trade for as long as we can remember. And what made it even more special was that it was a family-run business. Men, including fathers, husbands, and sons, brought the customers, and females of the house, including mothers and daughters, served them. Both men and women took up their respective roles at the age of 18. However, it hasn't always been smooth sailing. Over the decades, we have been threatened and attacked by the government, by religious institutions, and by others.

I was standing there with the second cigarette of the day in my hand when a car slowed down and a middle-aged man looked out of the window.

"Looking for fun?" I said.

"What do you have?"

"Come in and check it out yourself."

While he was parking the car, I whistled toward the house to tell Mom that a john was coming.

When I entered the house with the customer, Mom was standing in the living room, with her hands on her hips, her long legs apart in the short leather skirt, and her boobs and the shape of her nipples on full display in the tube top, which was also exposing her whole stomach, her shoulders, arms, and her bra strap marks.

Brooke was in her room as she was having her period.

"How are you?" Mom said, extending her hand.

"I'm fine," he replied as he looked at her 5'10 body from head to toe.

"She's the best. She's as flexible as a noodle and as tight as a bun," I said, using my oft-repeated line.

In response, he shrugged his shoulders and started looking at the door.

"She's all yours. Use her as much as you want," I added.

Slapping her ass, I said: "Go. Give this gentleman the best time of his life."

She took his hand in her hand and led him to her room. I followed them and took the money from him as she started taking off her tube top. I left them and came out of the house and began waiting for the next customer.

After around 20 minutes a truck pulled up and the driver started walking toward me, but changed his mind midway and began going toward the neighbor's house where Derek grabbed him and took him to his wife and two daughters.

Actually, Derek's family was part of the reason why our business was slow.

He had three women in his house - wife and two daughters - while I had only Mom for johns. We were of course expecting business to pick up as Brooke had just turned 18.

While the income of the town wasn't high as a whole, we didn't have many expenses either. We had no shopping malls, movie theaters, fancy restaurants, or even schools. All we had was one park with some swings and merry-go-rounds. The bulk of our spending went on three things: women's clothes, makeup, and alcohol.

Just then the door of the house opened and out came the john. He grinned at me, adjusted his trousers, and darted toward his car. I went inside the house and entered Mom's room. She had a towel wrapped around her body and was drying her hair. I was picking up the cigarette packet when Brooke came and lay down on the bed.

Mom picked up a T-shirt lying on the chair and turning her back toward us, opened her towel and wrapped it around her ass, leaving her wet back naked. Then she put on the T-shirt.

"Mom, you're too old for this," Brooke said, looking at the T-shirt that was so short that her under boobs were peeking out, and since she wasn't wearing a bra, the shape of her nipples was also visible.

"Honey, even at 39 your mother still got the hottest body in town. Didn't you hear that man scream?" Mom said as she climbed on the bed and sat down on Brooke's crotch.

"All I heard were your oohs and aahs."

"Yeah? Well, those ohhs and aahs are what they like. That's what brings in the cash."

"Get off me. I can't breathe," Brooke said.

Mom got up and with her face turned toward us, put on her panties and shorts. I went outside the house and started waiting for customers. After around 40 minutes a car pulled up with two guys of my age inside it. I began talking with them and they agreed to come inside the house to check out the merchandise. Mom was standing with her legs apart, her hands were on her hips and her big boobs were pointing straight at them.

The guys looked at each other and one of them whispered to me, "You have only one?"

"She's equal to three. She's so flexible that she can take both of you together and so tight that you won't be able to enter her. She knows more poses than Kamasutra. Look how big they are and they are all natural," I said.

"OK. How much?" one of the guys said without diverting his gaze from Mom.

"Do you want to do it together or one by one?" I asked.

"One by one," the other replied, looking at his friend.

"Great," I said as Mom started walking to her room.

After taking the cash from the guys, I gave beer to one of them and began waiting with him on the porch for his friend to finish. After these two guys left, we didn't get any customers until 10 pm when a regular client came and stayed with Mom for an hour.

It was past midnight and with no more clients in sight, I knew it was time to close the shop, so I told Mom that I was going to my girlfriend Jenny's house and would be back later. I had been dating Jenny for nearly a year. Her family was in the same profession. When I reached her house, her mother and father were sitting on the porch drinking, while her sisters, brother, and sister-in-law were in the living room watching TV.

"She's in there and will be out soon," her brother said, pointing to a room.

I understood she was with a client so I sat down with them.

I was having a beer with her family when the customer left and Jenny came out.

She was in a bra and a skirt that was so short that it was barely covering her panties.

"Don't bring this guy to me ever again," Jenny said, sitting down between me and her sister-in-law.

"Oh, come on, he only bites. Besides, he pays well," her brother said, staring at her.

"He's sick. He bit me everywhere. See," she said, lifting her right tit from her bra.

The area around her pink nipple was red, but thankfully there was no sign of blood or anything.

"That's all?" he asked her in surprise.

She looked at him angrily and said: "It's everywhere. Here too."

She pointed toward her stomach and thighs.

"He even wanted to bite me there," Jenny said, placing one finger on her crotch.

"Fine, next time I'll send him to you," he said to his wife.

"I'll bite him back," she said, laughing.

I wanted to be alone with Jenny, but I knew she wasn't in the mood so I sat there with them for about 15 minutes and came back home. Brooke was sleeping in Mom's room, so I went and slept in Brooke's room.

I was having breakfast with Mom when there was a knock on the door and Grandfather came. Mom, who was wearing a spaghetti top and satin shorts, said hello to him and went to get coffee for him. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her voluptuous boobs were moving under the loose top with her every step. Both Grandfather and I could see her heaving breasts and the shape of her nipples. She, on the other hand, made no attempt to hide her assets.

"So the day after tomorrow is the day," Grandfather said to me as Mom sat down.

"Yes," I said.

"I did spread the word around, you know. And three people are coming tomorrow. I've called them at 10 in the morning because it's Saturday and business is slow at that time. So be there."

"How much do you expect?" Mom asked him.

"I think we will get a good price. Where's she?"

"She's still sleeping," I replied.

"I got to go as I've too much work," he said, getting up.

At the door, he stopped and turning toward Mom said: "Samantha, your mother wants to know whether you need anything for Brooke."

"Tell her not to worry, I've everything."

On Saturday morning, we all quickly got ready to go to Grandpa's house. But before that, Mom gave Brooke a skirt and a blouse as a gift and I gave her money to buy whatever she wanted. She was a year younger than me. Mom was wearing a sheer white top, a clearly visible purple bra under it, and tight blue jeans. Brooke was wearing a red dress that had such a plunging neckline that her skin from the neck down to her belly button was completely naked. Her whole cleavage and half of her perky, round breasts were on display. To accentuate Brooke's 5'8 figure, Mom had got her a dress that perfectly revealed her smooth legs and thighs.

"You are looking beautiful, sweetheart," Mom said.

"No, I'm not."

"You are looking great. Let's go," I remarked.

When we reached Grandfather's place, the house was completely full. There were our all four Grandpas and Grandmas; Mom's elder sister Kristen, her husband Jeff, and their children, daughter Senna and son Adam, and Adam's wife Zoe, who was due to deliver their first child in a week or so; Mom's older brother Tim and his wife Drew and one of their daughters Rose. Tim's other daughter Debra didn't come as she was out of town with her regular client. Mom was the youngest among her siblings.

After about 10 minutes or so, the three guests we were waiting for arrived. All three sat down on the large couch flanked by our Grandfathers on each side. Mom placed her hands on Brooke's shoulders and brought her out. On seeing her, one of the men stood up and came near Brooke. He first looked at her from head to toe and then went behind her and looked at her neck and ass. Then he placed his hand on her ass and squeezed it tightly. He then came in front of her and asked her to open her mouth. When Brooke opened her mouth, he looked at her teeth. Satisfied with that, he pushed his hand inside her dress and cupped both of her breasts one by one. After feeling her young breasts to his heart's content, he moved his hand below and ran his fingers over her panties. Without any comment, he went back to the couch and sat down. The next two men did more or less the same with Brooke before taking their seats.

"So, gentlemen are you happy with the merchandise?" Grandfather asked.

"Yes, she's fine," the oldest of the trio said.

"I anyway have the first claim because I took the cherry of her mother, too," he added.

"That's true, but let's hear what the other gentlemen are saying," Grandpa said.

"I'm willing to add 10 to my initial offer," one of the men said.

"Twenty," the other said.

"I raise you by 30," the oldest one said.

This triggered arguments among them, which went on for five or six minutes. Finally, the oldest man won the bid by raising his offer by 40. After sealing the deal, he came to Brooke and said: "I hope you'll make me as happy as your mother did. Make your mother proud."

It was decided that the man would take Brooke's virginity tomorrow. When the men got up to go, Grandpa said to them: "You have come so far, so don't go without having a good time. Samantha and Kristen, please take care of these gentlemen."

Mom took one man to Grandfather's room while Kristen took the other man to her brother's room and her daughter Senna took the man who won the bid to the guest room. Without minutes we heard the beds squeaking. I was sitting with the others in the living room and having a beer when Mom suddenly appeared completely naked and asked Grandpa where he kept the blue pills.

"What blue pills?" Grandpa asked, getting up from the couch.

Mom, who was carrying a hand towel, put her leg on the table and wiped her pussy with it, revealing her pussy lips without any hesitation or shame. She had just taken a shower because her body was still wet, including the thin strip of blonde pubic hair.

"To get the boner. And also where's the lube? He wants to fuck my ass, so ask him to pay for that," Mom whispered.

"Oh, OK. I'll get them for you," Grandpa replied as he hurried off to his room where the man was.

When Grandpa opened the room door, I saw that the man was standing near the bed and stroking his half-erect cock. Mom went with Grandpa and, going near to the man, she took his cock in her hand and started fondling it and his balls. He cupped her tit and began squeezing it. Grandpa got a pill and gave it to him with wine and handed the lube to Mom.

"I'm getting old," the man said to Grandpa, taking the glass from him while his other hand remained on Mom's voluptuous tit.

"In younger days, I would have been all over a body like this," he added, pinching Mom's pink nipple.

"There's no hurry," Grandpa said, apparently to make him more comfortable.

"My daughter is here for you," he reassured him as Mom went down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

Although we insisted on condoms, sometimes Mom and others gave blowjobs without condoms.

Mom's sister-in-law Drew got up from the couch and going to the man said, "Maybe two is better than one."

"Well, it's going to cost me an arm, but why not? Here's the money for the special services," he remarked, giving her a big smile. He took out his wallet and paid extra as he wanted to fuck their asses.

Drew started unbuttoning her shirt as Grandpa closed the door and came out of the room.

After the men left, we celebrated Brooke's auction with food and drinks. Mom was in her bra and panties. Drew had put on a bra, her shirt, and panties but not her jeans. Senna was sitting topless, exposing her perky boobs and pink nipples to all of us, and had shorts on. Only Kristen had all her clothes on.

"How did it go?" Grandma asked Drew.

"We used the trick that never fails. We started touching and fondling each other. I was like this..." Drew replied, putting both her hands on Mom's bra and squeezing her voluptuous boobs. "She was all over me. And within minutes, he was ready to go," Drew added as both she and Mom smiled.

"That pee guy is still alive," Mom's brother Tim said to Grandma.

"Is he? How do you know?" she asked him.

"He came for Rose," he answered.

"Who is he?" my dad's father inquired.

"He used to work for some bank or something. He's loaded. He loves peeing, that's what gets him off," my grandpa said.

"Yes, that's what he does," Grandma added.

"He started with her and then it was Samantha, Kristen, Debra, Senna, Drew, and now he wants Brooke and Rose," Granddad said, pointing at Grandma with his fingers.

"He's not interested in anything else. All he does is make you lie down or sit down on the toilet and then he pees on you," Grandma remarked.

"I still remember how freaked out you were when he did it for the first time with you," she said to Mom.

"I remember that," Grandpa added.

"We had placed a plastic sheet on the floor and you lay down on it. You had closed your eyes tightly. He stood there between your legs and peed all over you. Your father was holding your one arm and I the other. You had just turned 19. You were trying to get away by turning and tossing your body. Then we collected his pee in a bowl and he served it to you like a king is served wine," Grandma continued, looking at Mom.

"You drank all of it in one gulp," Granddad said.

"Kristen was easy," he added.

"I thought why refuse that when he had already peed on my face and in my mouth? Senna also didn't give any trouble," Kristen said, caressing the back of her daughter.

"But he came to me after that many times. He told me you have agreed on Brooke's price," Mom told Granddad.

"Yes. He's after me for her and Rose," Granddad replied.

"What does he do?" Brooke asked.

"I'll help you," Mom said.

"I didn't find it easy," Drew replied.

"He pees in your mouth, stops and waits for you to swallow it, then pees more and then again stops. I only did it because of the money," Drew added.

"We all do it for the money," Kristen said.

"I have told Rose that it's her decision. If she wants to do it, it's fine," Drew commented as she looked at her daughter.

"We don't need the money that much. However, he's paying a lot," her husband said.

"Just drink it slowly. Don't choke on it," Senna suggested to Rose.

"After he did with me, he contacted Mom for me..." Senna started saying but her mom Kristen corrected her.

"He didn't contact me. He was waiting for you to turn 18. He told your grandma, I think," Kristen said.

"He told me. He was always into this. He was in his 20s when he came to your grandma. He was already known as the pee man. This was long before we were married. Your grandma wasn't very keen, but she did it anyway. Then he came for Samantha and then your mom. Then he waited for Brooke and you to turn 18. He told me he was waiting for Debra, Brooke, and you," Grandpa revealed.

"Anyway. After I did it with him, Dad too got interested, didn't he? Mom," Senna asked her mom Kristen.

"Interested? He went all in. He first did it when we were showering together. At that time, I didn't make a big deal, because, you know, we were under the shower and he peed on my legs. But every time we showered together, he would do it. And slowly, it went from my legs to my stomach and even here," Kristen said, running her hand over her bosom.

"One morning, I came to the kitchen to fix us breakfast, and there was a glass full of his pee, and he was standing there with a grin on his face. He told me if I drank the whole glass, he would buy me the necklace that I had wanted for so long. Senna, too, joined him and kept asking me to drink it. So I drank it. It was still warm. After that, it became a nearly every morning routine. Just last week, we had got up early and were having breakfast when he and Adam came running to the kitchen and putting that red pot that I have on the floor, whipped out their things and both peed in it and gave it to me," Kristen said, nodding at her son Adam.

"He jumped out of the bed, drank two bottles of water, and came rushing to the kitchen. The pot was nearly full. We three were laughing like crazy," Zoe added as she looked at Kristen and Senna.

"He keeps asking about you," Grandma said to Zoe.

"I know. I asked him whether he was now waiting for us to get pregnant and for our daughters to be 18. He just smiled. I'll do it, but I want him to wait a little longer," Zoe remarked.