Family Campground Pt. 04

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive family campground.
1.4k words
4.58
62.6k
68

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start Part 4, All characters are 18+]

Cathy's family piled through the door, her husband Tom, daughter Kristin, sons Walker and Jake, and Tom's parents, Jane and Sam.

Tom said in his deadpan humor way to Cathy, "Well, I see you've met the neighbors."

Sue was stunned and embarrassed and kind of curled up in her chair.

Dan, his penis still inside of Cathy, who had been lying on top of her on the table after collapsing after he shot his cum into her, started picking himself up in a pushup fashion, saying, "Ah, well..."

Tom said, "Hey don't get up any of you or change a thing, this is all perfectly fine and normal around here and gives us a fun memory to have of you, it's nice to meet you. Actually, I think at least some of us who are moved to do so, should join you. Kristin, if you are able, your father would appreciate some of your attention right about now."

Kristen approached her dad, and grabbed his penis in her hand, dropped to her knees and started blowing him, with loud slurps. Dan and Sue looked over, stunned.

Sam walked up behind Kristin, the old man's cock had grown long and large and he pushed the head up against the back of Kristin's neck and said, "Don't forget about your Grampa either, young lady, I've taken my blue pill..."

Kristin started alternating between sucking her dad and her Grampa, something she evidently had done on many occasions, stroking one when she was sucking the other. Sue and Dan continued to stare, and Cathy felt Dan's cock, still inside her, grow again and he started to slowly fuck her again.

Sue slowly resumed to stretching out again and touching her pussy.

Jane had approached her grandson Jake, who she had seen had grown hard, and she began kissing him sensually, as she started stroking his penis with her left hand, while she brushed her right index finger gently across his firm butt cheeks and up and down his crack.

Sue suddenly realized that the other son, Walker, had approached her from the side and his cock was just inches from the side of her head, which startled her.

"That's my boy, Walker, Sue -- I think he'd like to meet you."

Sue looked up at the cute kid's face and then reached forward, grabbed his penis and stroked it a few times as though she were shaking his hand and said, "It's a pleasure meeting you Walker, my name is Sue."

"Nice to meet you too," Walker said.

Dan watched in astonishment, holy shit, was his wife about to fuck a guy young enough to be their son?

Cathy said, "Youhoo, Dan."

Dan looked back down on Cathy's lovely face and chucked, he said, "Hi..." Dan put his fingers onto her face as he kissed her with more urgency, his fingertips pushed into the skin of her lovely face and stretched it taut as he jammed his tongue deep into her mouth to match his hard cock's deep thrust.

Cathy pulled out of the kiss, "Dan, I think to really do a full evaluation for Tyler, to really do your father's duty here, you need to take all of me. You need to also fuck my third hole."

Dan's eyes opened wide, "You mean...?"

Cathy nodded, smiling, "yeah Dan, I want you to put it in my ass. Your cock's lubed enough from my pussy juice, it'll hurt me some at first, but it's a good kind of pain and I can really get off to it and I think it would be fun for you too."

Cathy could feel Dan's cock seem to grow even harder at her suggestion. Dan was very excited, Sue was not really into anal and so it was a rare treat for him, Sue only gave up her ass on rare, special occasions.

Dan slowly pulled out and Cathy grabbed his shaft and placed his head at the entrance of her asshole. "Now push it in Dan, but start slow."

Dan pushed the head of his cock into Cathy's tight ass and said, "oh, god."

Cathy said, "Oh yeah, fuck my ass Dan."

That got Sue's attention, who looked up from sucking Walker's cock to see her husband pushing into Cathy's ass. "That fucker," Sue thought to herself.

Sue looked up at Walker, put her mouth onto his young cock and she pushed her head all the way forward to deepthroat him, she pulled her mouth off, never breaking eye contact, and asked, "you think you can fuck me really hard, boy?" Sue slid off the chair and onto the throw rug.

Walker said, "oh yeah," and mounted her missionary, his erect penis touching Sue's clit and he looked up at her lovingly, and shoved his big swollen cock deep inside Sue.

"Oh fuck me kid!" Sue yelled. Dan looked up again in amazement.

"Fuck her good, Walker!" Dan surprised himself to hear himself say, out loud, as he kept pumping Cathy's ass. Cathy was playing with her tits and squirted some milk up at Dan's face as he thrust deeply into her rectum.

Sam was now fucking his daughter Kristin missionary with her back on the floor, with her grampa kneeling behind her head to keep her body braced and not bobbing and he leaned forward on all fours and began fucking his granddaughter's mouth, savagely.

Jake had been 69ing with his grandmother and pulled out of that and sat down in a chair while she squatted down on him, mounting on top of him and swaying up and down, looking like something they had done together many times before.

Cathy's fingers were furiously working her clit while Dan was pushing deeply into her ass, the lack of lube added to the friction for Dan but in a really good way, he could feel the friction of her tight asshole so vividly squeezing his cock.

Everyone was so turned on by what they themselves were experiencing and by all the sights and sounds of what everyone else was doing that their orgasms did not take very long, with many in the room climaxing within a minute or two of each other and a cacophony of noises, grunts and callouts rising out from the cabin.

Dan looked into Cathy's face, thrust his deepest thrust into her anus, which made her wince with a bit of pain, as he shot his cum into her. When he regained his composure, though his cock was still pushed up all the way in her ass, he leaned his face down by hers and whispered warmly and softly into her ear so only she could hear it, "You have passed my every test, I consent to you fucking my son Tyler and stealing his virginity."

Cathy's eyes opened widely and she beamed up at him and mouthed the words "thank you."

They could hear some laughter of some passerby's walking by on the path out front.

Dan finally withdrew his penis from Cathy's ass, his semen dripped out behind his penis head, and Cathy locked eyes with him and softly said, "Dan I'll have your semen dripping out of my pussy and asshole tonight, thank you for really making your mark on me." Dan smiled and bobbed his mouth down for another suck of milk from her nipple.

Sue was staring wide-eyed into Walker's eyes, her orgasms were strong from the wild intensity of Cathy's son's sex. He'd shot so much boy sperm into her, she flicked her clit and held his cock into her body to extend the sensation. She looked up at him and whispered, "I'm going to keep you in here until you're ready for another round, I'm not done with you." Walker smiled and said, "Give me two minutes." They both laughed.

Kristin's face was covered in cum as her Grampa and shot his load all over it right before her daddy shot his sperm into her pussy just as she was cumming, her orgasm causing her vagina to contract and give her father a tight squeeze just as he was cumming, it had been an epic fuck for the three of them.

Jane and Jake were the last to cum, theirs was more of a slow buildup of gradual growing intensity, he came first and knowing she'd done her grandson right Jane relaxed and allowed herself to concentrate fully and experience her own climax that she could control perfectly riding her young buck from on top... "Cum for me Grandma," Jake exclaimed as Jane's body jerked in climax atop her grandson.

[End Part 4]