Family Campground Pt. 05

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive campground.
3.4k words
4.6
47k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters 18+, Start Part 5, of 12]

Summer had been grinding Piper for an intense few minutes and they were a sweaty mess in that hot tent.

"Let's go back to the cabin, we're gonna die of heat exhaustion in here!" Said Summer. With that, the loud zip zipping noises again and the girls jogged the short distance to the back screen door.

"Oh my god I am sooo thirsty!" Piper said.

"Me too, quick lemonade break!" Summer said, making Piper laugh.

They both gulped down their first glass fast and Summer poured a second.

Then, holding the glasses in one hand and each other's hand in the other, Summer led Piper to her bedroom.

"Two beds in here so...?" Piper asked.

"I share this with my brother." Summer said.

"Well, isn't that convenient?" Piper asked, smirking.

"Yeah, it's not like we'd need to hide it but sometimes it is nice knowing it's just the two of us behind a closed door." Summer said.

Summer sat down in her bed and Piper sat next to her.

"Does he touch you, here?" Piper asked as her hand cupped Summer's breast, her index finger sweeping past the nipple back and forth."

"Mmmm yup," Summer said.

Piper then moved her hand down to Summer's pussy and boldly touched Summer's pussy lips, the first time she'd felt anyone else's, "Does he touch you down here?"

"Oh yeah!" Summer exclaimed.

Piper shoved her index and middle fingers into Summer's still-wet pussy, and this time whispering, asked, "Does he touch his little sister in here?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Summer answered and she began kissing Piper, fervently, pleadingly.

Piper said, "OK this is a huge first for me but it's something I really wanna do."

"Sure." Summer said.

Piper began kissing and licking Summer's body, starting at her face, down her neck and shoulder, over her collarbone, onto her chest, then breasts, first right then left, then down over Summer's ticklish belly that made her twitch and squeal, then Piper starting tonging her belly button, then down, skipping past her vagina and down to her upper thighs, and licking them all over, then slowly, slowly, moving upward from there.

Piper barely made contact with the tip of her tongue in a flecking manner over her clitoris.

"Oh god," Summer yelled, arching backwards.

With growing confidence Piper began to make contact with more of the clit, eventually kissing and licking its inner folds.

Soon Piper was working both her mouth and finger on Summer until she contorted her whole body in a spasm of ecstasy.

Summer began to sniffle and cry, and Piper had a pang of worry, she'd just thought she'd done something well for her very first time and now all of a sudden, oh no, she did something wrong...

"So, I guess I'm not very good at that?" Piper asked.

Summer was slow to reply, continuing her gentle sobs, her eyes awash in tears, "No. Just that it...was...so... beautiful!" Summer's face began to smile through the tears.

Piper let out a deep breath, "Phew! I was worried there for a second!"

"Oh I'm sorry, my god no, nothing to worry about it, all is good, great actually! I mean my brother is a great fuck and he can make me cum multiple times, but he doesn't go down on me that good..." Summer hugged Piper.

"Well, I know what you've got and how it feels!" Piper said.

"Great point!"

The girls eventually made their way back to the kitchen and Summer whipped up a chicken Caesar salad for them to share.

Piper asked, "I know this will sound weird but if you have an extra towel, do you think I could take a quick rinse in your shower? I feel so sweaty and gross, I didn't shower last night when we got in so it was this long car ride that took like 6 hours and then you were at my door within a few minutes of when I woke up!"

Summer said, "Only if I can take it with you? I want to suds you up and rub my hands all over your wet body."

"Way to make it hard on a girl to concentrate on getting clean!" Piper mock protested.

"Oh I promise, you will be sparking clean when I am done with you," Summer promised...

It felt so good to Piper to be standing in the shower's stream of water and then electrified as Summer's sudsy hands began groping Piper clean over the entire surface of her body, part by part. Piper did her best to return the favor.

They kissed deeply as they washed off, each continuing to grab and squeeze each other's breasts and ass.

Barely a minute into toweling off, Summer grabbed Piper's hand, leading her back to the bedroom, "Wait I'm still wet!" Piper said.

"That's how I want you!" Summer squealed.

The girls giggled and embraced, kissing, Piper threw a leg over Summer's back.

"Now it's my turn..." Summer said, and Piper began to mentally prepare herself for having a girl go down on her for the first time.

The only other person who'd ever done that was her old boyfriend and she always got the feeling he was only ever doing it because he felt like he had to, that maybe he thought it was gross. There was no chance she could feel this way with Summer.

Summer's skill on taking Piper in, to her mouth, to her fingers was masterful, it felt to Piper as though she were conducting a symphony of little players each doing their own thing but in coordination with each other to bring her to the best orgasm she'd ever felt, "Oh, shit, fuck, oh Summer, don't stop, don't stop, ahhh, urghaaa, Fuuuuucccckkkk!"

Piper's body involuntary shook back and forth as her climax washed over her...

Moments later the girls embraced tenderly.

Eventually, Summer reached over to her end table, pulled out the drawer, fumbled around some different objects, her hand emerging with a two-sided dildo.

"Round three!" Summer cheerfully announced...

...Meanwhile, across the campgrounds, Tyler hurried down the path away from his mother after Sue had branched off to visit the neighbor's cabin.

He hoped that mom didn't figure out the weird guy in the woods must be him and even more that she wouldn't mention it to his mom.

He was blushing, embarrassed. At least his penis had gone down and with any luck if he were to come across anyone soon on the path it would not be sticking out so much as it seems it had been ever since they arrived at this strange place the night before.

Oh shoot, he thought, he had forgotten to apply any sunscreen before he left.

Just then, he saw a couple walking toward him on the path, maybe in their 30s. He quickly gave them a once-over with his eyes, he noticed the man was smiling at him in a friendly way, he was rather overweight and flaccid. The woman was also smiling, very warmly, the nipples on her boobs were large, her vagina was shaved.

"Hi, Hi," They said in tandem.

"Hi." Tyler said.

As he walked on he noticed his penis growing again, having seen that lady's boobs up close. He couldn't help himself turn his head to glance her ass, shifting as she walked. Oh well, he said to himself, hard as it was, he had to get used to the idea that a lot of the time he was going to be around other people at this place, he was going to have a raging hard-on and there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it.

Tyler arrived at the beach and watched in wonder at all the naked people there. It was weird because in most respects, it was a normal beach scene. People were walking, swimming, sun bathing, eating, drinking.

He saw two young women, possibly teens, making out, they were rubbing their boobs on each other and grabbing each other's ass. To the extent his penis had lost any of its earlier steam it quickly rebounded to its maximum erectness. Most of the guys on the beach were flaccid, or partially so. A few had erections.

Though he didn't have a towel he decided the best thing he could do was go for a swim, plus, he was feeling sweaty bordering on stinky and it would be an easy way of cleaning up.

The water felt cold as he started wading in but he knew he'd quickly get used to it, once he got up to his thighs he dove underwater and felt the shock rush across his body.

He was at the very start of the beach which was less crowded than it was toward the center and nobody was swimming particularly close to him.

Tyler walked out of the water and he felt some eyes on him, he realized it was because they all knew each other and he was a new face. The cold water had temporarily shrunk his penis and balls, which he appreciated.

Tyler sat down in the sand and wrapped his arms around his knees. He took in the scene and in the distance toward the other end of the beach he saw a guy like his dads age, no probably older, and a teen girl was sucking his cock. The dad would sometimes put his hand on the girls head to speed its bobbing.

OMG what a perv! Tyler thought to himself. Nonetheless it caused a surge of testosterone through his body and his penis regained it's former maximum erect length.

Just then he heard a kid behind him say, "Hey, are you in the new family in #11?"

He turned his head to see a boy about his age standing there, looking friendly enough, smiling, partially flaccid.

"Yeah, hi, my name's Tyler."

"I'm Ethan. You want to join my brother and I over there, we've got a good set up over there, towels, food, drinks, sunscreen if you need any?"

Tyler knew to move he'd have to expose his rager, but the creature comforts on offer were too tempting to refuse and he desperately did want to start making some kind of social connection here outside of his family so he had to accept.

"That'd be great, thanks." Tyler said as he got up to follow Ethan.

Ethan led Tyler to his set up and introduced his older brother Aidan.

Aidan was maybe two years older and Tyler noticed that his cock was hard and big, he had a big smile and said, "Welcome stranger."

Aidan asked Tyler if had applied sunscreen before leaving his cabin. Tyler said he forgot to.

"What sucks is that the spray kind we had just ran out but we have the lotion. The most important parts to get are your shoulders and back and those are the hardest places to do yourself can I help you out?" As Aidan asked that question he squeezed the white goo out of the container into his palm and it made that air squeeze noise as he did.

"Umm, OK..." Tyler responded, hesitatingly.

Aiden's hands felt really nice spreading the lotion onto the parts of his body he had said he would. Then Aiden handed Tyler the bottle and said, "Here you go."

"Thanks." Tyler said.

Tyler noticed from this new location the two kissing girls were in easy view, now they were just side by side, arms over each other's shoulders, talking and laughing.

Ethan caught on and said, "They're cute, huh?"

Tyler said, "Yeah, do you know them?"

Ethan said, "Yeah we know most everyone here, not everyone's name but at least to recognize, most families come back every summer. Those girls are nice and even though they are definitely a couple, they sometimes play with other people even boys."

Tyler's eyes opened wide at this and he looked at Ethan, "Have...you... I mean...?"

Ethan chuckled and said, "Nah, well, not yet, a guy can hope though right?"

"I've had the pleasure of their company, at the same time." Aiden boasted.

"Whoa," Tyler said, "What was that like?"

"Fucking amazing." Aiden said. "I had them on a bed on their backs, legs up, and I'd just go from fucking one to the other until I came, then one of them would start to suck me off and in a minute I'd be ready for the next round and just pick up where I'd left off."

"Wow," Tyler said, his mouth agape.

Ethan shook his head a little. He didn't doubt his brother had some kind of experience with them, but he knew Aiden was prone to boasting and bragging so any or all of the details of this story could be just made up, but he wasn't going to embarrass him by pointing this out to Tyler, at least, not now.

Though the story, fiction or not, was sufficiently stimulating that Ethan's cock now joined the other two's in erection status. Tyler noticed it and was surprised at how big Ethan's penis had grown.

Ethan noticed the look, "Yeah, now I'm just like both of you," and he grabbed his penis momentarily, as if for emphasis.

Aiden said, "Yeah, 3 horny guys. Well lets take a quick trip to take care of it and then come back, we'll just leave our stuff here."

Ethan said, "Yeah, come on Tyler." And they all got up and started walking off.

Tyler asked, "Um, what do you mean, take care of it?"

"What do you think we mean?" Aiden said. "We gotta go and jack ourselves off! Our cabin's one of the closest ones to this beach and we share a bedroom, perfect pit stop for a quick fap and shoot our loads."

"Oh, OK." Tyler said. It sounded like he meant they'd be doing this in front of each other, which Tyler had never done but the thought of it was weirdly exciting to him.

They walked into the cabin and a woman was sponging the surface of the big table, her breasts following the motion of her arm, Tyler's eyes locked on.

"Oh hey mom." Ethan said, this is Tyler, he's with the new family."

The mom straightened up and flashed a bright warm smile at Tyler, "Hello Tyler, welcome! I'm Barb. Well, I see this place just got another handsome young man in its midst?"

Tyler turned red and was embarrassed yet again at his raging open erection in plain sight of this attractive naked woman, probably his moms age or even older. "Thanks."

Aiden piped in, "Yeah mom, well 3 horny young guys, we gotta, ya know, take care of business."

Barb chuckled, "Of course son, good luck boys!"

Aiden said, "Yeah and I bet from seeing you Tyler's more worked up than ever!" With that he gave Tyler a playful slap.

Tyler felt even more embarrassed at this unwelcome comment.

They headed into the bedroom and Ethan closed the door. Ethan motioned Tyler over to his bed and Ethan modelled what to do by sitting up in the bed, back propped up against the wall, with a pillow behind him. Ethan handed Tyler another pillow.

Meanwhile Aiden was in his bed, in the same position. Aiden grabbed a nearby toilet paper roll, pulled off about 8 sheets and threw it to Ethan, "Be prepared dude."

Ethan did the same and handed the roll to Tyler, who followed suit.

Aiden started stroking himself, he was evidently left-handed, and his right hand's fingers were like caressing his balls.

Ethan starting jacking his cock, he was a righty.

Tyler started doing the same, also a righty. It was intense to do this in front of others, and the 3 guys sometimes made eye contact with each other, smiling, which made it even more intense.

Oh shit, Tyler thought, his cum had already risen to the surface, about to blow.

Aiden and Ethan both noticed Tyler's sudden intensity and looked at him.

"Oh grrr." Tyler softly grunted and everyone could hear the streams shooting into his waiting left palm, so much accumulated he couldn't even hold it all and he quickly took his hand of his penis to grab the toilet paper.

Ethan laughed enthusiastically and Aiden announced "The guest with the win! Shit you came a lot kid! Wow. Did my mom help light that fuse."

"Um, I don't know, maybe I guess." Tyler said, awkwardly.

Ethan then picked up his own intensity and smiled and said, "Oh god, I'm cumming too" and shot is load into the toilet paper his other hand had waiting a few inches from his tip. Just then, Tyler surprised himself by wondering what Ethan's cum tasted like and if it tasted like his own.

All eyes were now on Aiden who, almost as if on cue, also brought himself to climax, "Ahhh, shit," and he came into the wad of toilet paper.

"Your boys made quick work of that!" Barb's voice said from the other room. Ethan and Aiden started cracking up and Tyler joined in.

After a short while, Aidan was the one who first suggested it, but Ethan and Tyler saw the sense and reasonableness of the idea right away and quickly followed suit, that they should have a second round "to be safe." It was just a couple of minutes since they had finished the last round, but being teenaged boys, the blood flowed back into the penis quickly and the semen was never far behind.

During the short interlude Ethan had made a quick trip to the bathroom to take a whiz and he had only partially closed the bedroom door behind him, it was still open by a foot or so.

They could hear Barb's voice just before her head poked through the door, "Is anyone hungry?" Then seeing a masturbation session she pulled back quick, "Oh I'm sorry boys, I thought you'd finished."

Tyler felt a flash having been seen doing this and got even harder, if that was possible.

Aidan had an idea.

"Hey mom come back in here."

"Well, I don't want to make your guest uncomfortable," Barb said, outside the door.

Aidan asked, "Tyler is it cool with you if my mom watches us, she likes watching us wank off and you might like having a naked woman to look at?"

"Um, yeah, I guess," was all Tyler could manage to say, haltingly.

"That's a mandate!" Aidan exclaimed.

Barb poked herself through the door, putting her hands on her hips to make her breasts more prominent, she looked at her boys, admiring how handsome they were, and then at their shy guest, who had stopped touching his erect, bobbing penis.

Barb smirked and, looking at Tyler's penis said, "Shouldn't you be touching that, Tyler?"

"Um, yeah," Tyler said, and then regained his grip on his shaft, but mentally trying to slow down as he didn't want to blow his load immediately, the excitement in the air with this attractive middle aged woman standing just in front of them was intense.

Ethan piped in, "Mom can you turn around and show Tyler what a nice ass you have?"

"Always with the compliments, well I don't know how nice it is, but OK, son." Barb slowly turned around, displaying her beautifully curbed backside, her exquisite back and curvy, supple cheeks.

"Mom can you touch your toes?" Aidan asked.

"You know I can, she looked over smiling."

"Prove it to our guest," Aiden said.

As Barb bent forward to touch her toes, the view of her pussy and even her asshole came into view as her cheeks parted.

That was enough, she started hearing climax sounds, and she turned to see because her boys cocks shooting cum was such a turn on for her.

She got to see Tyler first, shooting cum into his other waiting hand, the look of intensity in his flushed face was such a turn on to her and then their eyes met right as he was shooting his cum for an intense moment, then Aidan who had let his cum shoot straight up in the air as he knew his mom liked to see that, and some of it even landed on her leg.

Ethan then shot and also got some on her stomach.

"Wow impressive range boys," she said, as she gathered some of her son's semen onto her finger tip and then put it into her mouth, sucking on her finger. "I wish you'd shot yours on me too Tyler, maybe next time?" Barb asked as her face broke out into a wide, warm, toothy grin.

"Ah, ok...?" Tyler stammered...

[End Part 5]