Family Campground Pt. 07

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive family campground.
2.8k words
4.65
42.1k
50

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters 18+, Start Part 7, of 12]

As Piper laid there in exhaustion, bliss and a puddle of sweat, she actually fell asleep for about thirty seconds, just a short micro nap though she had surprised herself coming out of it that she could sleep at all after what had just happened to her. Her two new lovers and they are lovers with each other and brother and sister, it was just so mind-blowing.

Piper realized that nature was calling.

"I need to use your bathroom," Piper said.

"Go ahead," Summer said.

Suddenly Piper realized and whispered, "Is it going to be weird, I mean with your parents out there and everybody knows that everybody's been fucking?"

"Only if you make it weird, I don't think it's weird at all, it's kinda beautiful, right?" Summer asked.

"Right! Beautiful just like you," Summer said and leaned in to plant a wet kiss on Summer's lips.

"And the best part is, if my dad's gone soft his cock will spring back to life with you traipsing by!" Kevin said.

"Ugh," Piper and Summer said in unison, Piper rolled her eyes. Summer gave Kevin another playful slap on the ass.

"Feel free to get busy with that sibling love while I'm gone," Piper said, winking at Summer as she stepped out of the room.

Piper could see in her peripheral vision that the parents were in an embrace on the sofa, she deliberately avoided eye contact, she didn't want to be rude, but this was all a bit awkward to her...

Piper closed the bathroom door behind her and relieved herself. Afterward she grabbed some water from the sink and rubbed it onto her pussy, wanting to stay fresh. She washed her hands and face, looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit, she looked great, in a really natural way, no makeup, her cheeks flushed, she looked really relaxed, healthy, really... herself!

She strode out of the bathroom and this time there was no avoiding it, her eyes locked with Trish who extended her arm in her direction.

"Piper I'm so glad you've made friends with Summer, and I gather, Kevin?" They all chuckled, she noticed John holding Trish, it was odd thinking of him in a sexual way.

"Me too," was all Piper could manage to say.

"Piper since you also like girls, I wonder if you might like to touch my breast? It really likes being touched.

Piper was shocked and excited, in equal measure.

Some petting and groping noises could be heard from the bedroom, apparently Summer and Kevin had taken Piper up on her suggestion before she'd left.

"Um, yeah, OK." Piper said, and she knelt down by Trish's side and reached up to cup Trish's large breast. She brought the other hand up onto the other side to squeeze Trish's breast.

"Oh Piper, that's divine." Trish said.

To Piper's own surprise, she brought her face down to it and began to suck on Trish's nipple, thinking this is where her friends and lovers got their first meals when they were babies, it made her feel sexually stimulated and just warm-feeling, kind of soothing in a way.

"Oh Piper, that's great, bite my nipple."

Piper did as she was told, it was a rush to do.

"Bite me harder." Trish said.

Piper was shocked, she didn't like her own nipples to be bitten hard and she didn't think Summer did either, maybe because she's been a mom and gone through nursing, Piper wondered but she did bite hard and could taste a little bit of blood from Trish's nipple.

"Oh yes!" Trish said.

Trish asked, "Piper, you have beautiful breasts and a beautiful body, would it be OK if I touched your breast too? Would it be OK if we touched you?"

Piper noticed John staring at her, which felt kind of awkward, but she was so turned on by this most unexpected development on top of everything else that she felt inclined to experiment and push her boundaries.

"OK." Piper said.

With that, Trish put her hands on Piper's firm breasts and played with her nipples, then Piper felt John's hand on her ass, caressing her cheeks. "Holy shit," Piper thought, but it all felt really good...

As excited as Piper had gotten being touched by Summer's parents, it felt strange to her being sexual with people so much older, she also got a feeling like this was all happening too fast, and she pulled away. "I'm sorry guys, but I think this is a bit much for me right now, I need time to process this," Piper said.

"No need to be sorry, it's totally OK." John said, as Trish nodded, smiling at Piper warmly. Piper made her way back to the bedroom.

"Uh oh did they make a move on you?" Summer asked.

"Kinda, yeah, it was fine, I just didn't know what to do."

"Sorry," Kevin said, with cute puppy dog eyes, Piper lunged in to kiss him. Summer began caressing her ass and soon the lovers resumed on the bed in more 3-way action.

After yet another intense orgasm from getting on top of Kevin and riding his cock, Piper excused herself, kissed brother and sister again on the lips, she waved and said, "goodnight," to Piper's parents in the living room and she went through the door.

Piper made her way home, she knew she was overcome by exhaustion and if she didn't go back now she'd have to crash at their place. Kevin's cum was still dripping out of her as she left the cabin.

The cool night air revived her for the walk, the night sound taken over by the insects' cacophony of mating sounds. She looked up and saw more stars in the sky then she had seen in a very long time.

Back at her own cabin where the family were all asleep. Within five minutes she was descending into a very deep sleep herself, still smelling of sex.

Soon after sunrise Sue was in the kitchen making a frittata, while Dan made coffee, as the kids slept in.

"This place is incredible!" Dan said, looking into Sue's eyes.

"It sure is." Sue said, she continued, "You know what this morning is...?"

Dan nodded and whispered, "Milk and cookies for Tyler."

"Uh huh." Sue said.

When Tyler awoke an hour later he bolted for the bathroom for his morning pee. He took a quick shower and emerged, he felt good after a great night's sleep.

His heart began to accelerate and his cock hardened thinking about what was next.

Tyler emerged from the bathroom, his penis fully erect, facing his parents.

"So... I'm supposed to go over there, right?" His parents both nodded, smiling. "Uh huh." Sue said.

"Are you really sure, she wants to meet me, alone?" Tyler asked.

"Completely sure, son." Dan answered, smiling.

Sue reflexively approached Tyler and gave him a hug. While they had done this hundreds of times in the past, this was completely different because they were naked. Even though their hands were on each other's shoulders, Tyler felt Sue's right breast on his chest, and Sue felt Tyler's pulsing penis against her stomach. Sue realized and pulled out of the hug.

Tyler gave a wave and headed for the door. His breathing quickened, his palms felt sweaty as he walked down the path toward the neighboring cabin, and sure enough, he really could smell fresh baked cookies.

Tyler's heart was racing and he was taking shallow, fast breaths on his short walk. He felt like he was sweating all over, even his palms he wondered? "Oh god." He thought, worried that he was going to blow this whole think by his own awkwardness.

Tyler approached the door and could hear activity inside and the faint sound of a woman singing.

Tyler gave a rapid knock at the door, "Hello," he said.

He saw the blonde mom walking toward the screen door, holding a plate of cookies, she looked beautiful to him.

"Come in, Tyler."

Tyler fumbled the door open and said "Hi."

"I'm Cathy, and I promise that I'm not scary... I'd promise you that I don't bite, except... I suppose sometimes I do, not that hard though..."

He was staring at her breasts and felt a soft, warm cookie thrust in his hand -- "your mom said you like chocolate chip?"

"Uh huh," he said, as if in a trance, never being this close to a naked woman before, aside from his mom just recently. Tyler brought the cookie to his mouth, it was hot, sweet and a bit salty. He looked down at Cathy's blonde pubic hair and her pussy lips clearly visible and swollen.

"Have some milk with that, son." Cathy said, as she reached over to Tyler's head, ran her fingers through his hair and guided his mouth toward her breast that had already started dripping milk.

"Do you like my milk?" She asked.

Tyler felt Cathy's breast and nipple against his mouth and could taste the thin, warm stream of Cathy's milk coming out.

"Goddd ya," he said with part of her breast in his mouth, running his tongue across her hard nipple, as she squeezed her breast as another fine warm stream of milk shot into his mouth, and her other hand touched Tyler's penis. "Oooohhhh," he said.

He couldn't believe this was happening to him, he felt so excited, a bit scared, lightheaded and his body felt so incredibly good, all at the same time, oh this was sooo much better than masturbation, he thought.

Cathy's hand grabbed Tyler's and she led him to her bedroom. She stood by the bed kissed him passionately, her tongue flicking into his mouth playing with his, as their bodies were touching up and down, feeling her body against his own, was incredible to him. They both knew he'd be cumming soon. Cathy didn't want to miss or waste that.

She fell to her knees and put her mouth over Tyler's cock as her hand stroked him, she looked up at him into his eyes, as he said, "Oh god." She took him out just for a second to say, "You tasted me Tyler, now I want to taste you, please give your fresh sperm to me."

She put his penis back into her mouth like she was hungry for it and had not eaten in days and she pushed herself down onto him.

"I'm cumming," he yelled and she felt the ropes of his young cum shooting into her mouth. She loved the hot rush of his cum in her mouth and the way he tasted. She pulled his cock out just so some of his remaining shots would land on her face, she wanted him to be able to see her with his cum on her face.

He saw his cum on Cathy's beautiful high and freckled cheek.

"Tyler you just came in a woman's mouth and on her face, how do you feel?" She asked him.

"Ugh so incredible." Tyler said, leaning back, against the bed.

"You left your mark on me Tyler, I'm you're woman now, at least for a little while..."

She crawled up onto the bed, motioning him to join her, which he did. She caressed him tenderly.

He hoped this day would never end.

His head laid by her breast. She was stroking his hair again, in a tender and loving way.

"I feel so honored you gave your first cum to me," Cathy said.

"God I'm the lucky one." Tyler said.

She saw he was ALREADY hard again, Cathy smiled and said, "Tyler honey, I'm going to just lay back and let you do or try anything you want with my body, okay?"

"Um, ah, OK." He stammered.

He started again with her breasts, cupping, squeezing them, licking, and sucking them. Then his face roamed around her belly and then was on her right inner thigh, a jolt of electricity shot through Cathy's body, and her fingers returned to the back of his head and guided his face slowly toward her pussy.

For Tyler this was like a banquet, a feast he'd long fantasized about but now that it was here it was hard to even know what to do first. He touched Cathy's pussy lips and she moaned, and he then inserted his index finger, a bit abruptly, into her pussy, it was so wet and warm and slippery feeling inside and the scent of her pussy juices flooded his nostrils.

"Oh?" she said. He stopped and asked "is that bad?"

Cathy smiled and said "no no, it's fine Tyler keep on with what you want to do, I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

Tyler stuck his tongue out all the way and moved in so that the tip was making contact with her lips and she moaned in delight. He rubbed his tongue up and down her lips, Cathy reached down and put her index finger on the top of her clit and began flicking it around in a quick oval pattern -- "I'm doing this because it feels really good but keep doing what you are doing."

He kept licking but his tongue started to feel tired, "wow, didn't even know that was a thing" he thought to himself, so he returned to fingering her, this time with his middle finger joining his index finger,

Between that and her own finger Cathy was riding toward an orgasm of her own as she gasped and looked down at Tyler.

"Tyler hun, look up at me as you do that, I want to be looking into each other's eyes as I cum for you."

Tyler looked up and was amazed at how beautiful she looked in that moment, sweat was dripping off her face, her face was red and she had a really intense and powerful look in her eyes. He felt her body jerk, twitch and then pulse as she let out a scream, "Oh Tyler I'm cumming."

Tyler was amazed, he never felt so good, he felt like a hero or something.

Cathy brought his face up to her own and looked into his eyes at a very close distance, "Oh Tyler honey, you made me feel so good."

"Me too", he said.

"I am so thrilled and honored to be having these experiences with you, to see your face the first time you had these experiences with a woman, it is such a special and beautiful thing for me. I remember how special it was the first time my sons had sex with me and today is just as special." Cathy said.

"Wow she fucks her sons," Tyler thought.

"You came in me and you made me cum, you've gone from being a boy to being a young man today!" Cathy proclaimed.

They embraced, both sweaty, and kissed. Cathy couldn't help but notice that the boy was already rock hard again. "Ah, the stamina of youth," she thought to herself.

Cathy's kisses were so tender. Lips on lips. A little tongue dart. Tyler thought about how her pussy had tasted, her pussy juice was still in the base of his nostrils. It was unlike anything he had smelled or tasted before, it was different but pleasant.

Cathy reached over and held Tyler's penis in her hand, gently stroking. He went from mostly hard to fully hard in about a second, she smiled. She climbed up on top of him, put her hands on his, interlocked all their fingers and she lowered herself. She broke one hand free to guide herself on top of his swollen, bobbing cock, then rejoined his hand, finger on finger. She was watching Tyler's face and eyes closely as he had his first seconds fucking a woman. God she loved that look, part stunned, part overwhelmed, part overjoyed.

Tyler thought Cathy was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and he couldn't believe how lucky he was, her sexy mom body riding his cock with such skill, her pussy felt amazing. Oh no, she got off him...

Cathy laid back and raised her legs into the air, separating them with her hands, and said "Tyler it's time for you to get on top and start fucking me. Like a man!"

Tyler got into position and pushed in, in his first thrust he was balls deep into her, it was incredible, he felt such control as he fucked her harder and faster. His breathing really accelerated and his face was sweaty and red. Cathy could feel flecks of his sweat land on her, on landed on her lip and she licked the salty drop.

"Ahh, fuck," Tyler said as he thrust so hard and shot his sperm deep into Cathy's pussy.

Suddenly Tyler wondered if he'd been too rough, "Are you OK?" He asked?

"OK? I'm all blissed out kid!" Cathy said and began to laugh. Tyler exhaled and laughed too.

[End Part 7]