Family Campground Pt. 08

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive campground.
2.8k words
4.69
45.4k
42

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start Part 8, all characters are 18+]

Not long after Tyler had left for his milk and cookies appointment, there was a knock at the cabin door.

Piper was first to the door, hoping it was for her, and sure enough upon opening it, Summer stepped through, "Hi!" Piper and Summer hugged.

"Hi Summer!" Sue said.

"Hi! Hey my mom asked me to invite your family to dinner at our cabin tonight!"

Piper's eyes widened, she felt surprise, nervousness and excitement all at the same time.

"We'd love to!" Sue beamed.

Dan was overhearing all this from the kitchen and looked at Sue, his eyes widening and his cock growing.

"Great," Summer said. "So my mom's name is Trish, my dad is John and my brother is Kevin."

"I look forward to meeting them all! What can I bring?" Sue asked.

"Just your lovely selves," Summer said.

"Nonsense! Tell Trish that I'll bring dessert, I'll bring two for some selection." Sue said.

"Oh OK!" Summer said. Summer turned to Piper, "Hey you wanna join me for a swim at the beach and then we can go hang at my place for a bit?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Said Piper, beaming.

The two girls laughed going out the door, arm in arm.

"Bye mom." Piper said, on her way out.

"Bye honey," Sue said, as the girls went out the door and started walking down the path.

"So it seemed like you liked my brother?" Summer teased as they walked.

"Um, yeah, almost as much as I like his sister!" - Piper gave Summer a playful shove.

"Oooh, that's sweet, you like me the best!" Summer said.

"Of course, you're like my camp soulmate - I'd be lost without you!"

"Hey, where was Tyler, sleeping in?" Summer asked.

"No it's something weird, like the mom in the neighboring cabin wanted to meet him? Like, why?" Piper asked.

"Oh yeah Cathy. She's really sweet. If I had to guess, Tyler is having the time of his life right about now." Summer explained.

"No way!" Piper's eyes widened.

The girls smiled and laughed and joked as they came upon the beach.

Being mid morning, there were not many people there, a few sunbathers and a few walking the beach. A couple were swimming together.

"Race to the water! Summer yelled as she started running.

"No fair!" Piper yelled as she started surging forward.

They laughed as they ran as Piper's sheer athleticism enabled her to catch and beat Summer to the water's edge.

"Jesus you're fast! Summer said.

"Gotta confess to a competitive streak!" Piper said.

The girls waded forward and dunked, the water was cold at first but didn't take long to adjust.

They stood tummy deep in the water admiring each other. Piper liked how Summer's wet nipples were standout out, hard and erect.

To both their surprise Piper leaned forward and started sucking Summer's nipple, first right, then left, with a bit of soft nibbling.

"Wow the newbie's starting to get the hang of this place!"

"Fuck you!" Piper laughed and gave Summer a little shove.

"Hey I didn't say you could stop!" Summer protested.

Piper resumed and grabbed Summer's ass cheeks under water. Summer moaned and ran her fingers through Piper's hair.

Finally Summer said, "Ahhh, maybe we should, you know, get a room?" Not that I mind giving these people a show..." They both glanced around and saw the growing number of people on the beach and many were gazing in their direction.

"Oh fuck" Piper said.

"It's just that, If I'm really going to ravage you, I actually hate getting sand in my mouth and it always seems to happen to me when I have sex at the beach."

"Yeah, enough of a beach show for one day! Piper agreed.

The girls mock raced again out of the water, giggling, through the beach, back onto the trail until out of sight of those watching them from the beach.

Summer opened the cabin's screen door to the sight of Trish on top of Kevin, kissing him on the mouth deeply. Though Kevin's cock was still inside of his mom, they weren't fucking anymore as they both came just a moment before the girls arrived.

"Oh.... hi guys", Summer announced.

"Hi," Trish said, looking up. Kevin looked startled and embarrassed.

Piper felt a surge of excitement through her body.

"Hey Kevin, showing your mom the love?" Piper asked, teasingly.

"Well," Trish said, "It's just that when Kevin woke up it was just the two of us here and he asked if I could help him with his morning wood."

Summer and Piper burst out laughing.

"Thanks mom." Kevin said sheepishly, his semen dripping down the sides of Trish's pussy, that Kevin's penis was still inside of, and his cock was staring to grow.

Summer delighted in this rare display of embarrassment from her brother. "I mean, don't let us interrupt, please continue!"

Piper said, "Yeah you guys are incredibly hot together, I'd love to see more!"

Summer and Piper sat on the couch that faces the first, they were groping each other's bodies while still looking at Trish and Kevin.

Trish could feel that the penis inside her had regained a full erection now, and she felt so turned on to have Piper watching them.

"Well Kevin should I resume fucking you or can we flip over to give your mom a little break and have you do some of the work around here?"

Kevin knew he was the target of now everyone's teasing, but still, to be the center of attention of these three hot women was too good to even bother with some fake protest.

"OK Mom". Kevin put his hands firmly under Trish's buttocks and surprised everyone by standing up, holding her, in such a fast and graceful motion that his penis never slipped out of her. Trish instinctively wrapped her legs around Kevin, as he began raising and dropping her on top of his cock.

Piper gasped as this was happening, her already high excitement level seemed to double.

Summer said, "You stud Kevin - give us a show!"

Summer and Piper watched, their groping fingers turned to each others' pussies, flicking each other's clits.

"Oh fuck son, give it to me!" Trish yelled.

"Ohhh, I love you mom!" Kevin was losing all inhibitions and his powerful arms were raising and lowering his mother faster and more forcefully.

John had arrived and took everything in. He didn't want to interrupt anything but didn't want to miss anything either. He quietly sat down on a chair with a view of both couches and began to stroke his own semi-erect cock. Piper made eye contact with him and she smiled, which made his cock fully erect...

...Meanwhile, at the O'Neil's cabin... After Summer and Piper had left, Dan noticed Sue going through the cupboards.

"Dan didn't you say you wanted to go into town and get some supplies? I'd like to make a shopping list for you, both so I can make these desserts and so we're better provisioned for meals generally," Sue said.

"Sounds good, I'll hop in the shower to take a quick rinse and then, gulp, get dressed!"

"Ooooh that's so taboo!" Sue joked.

Sue made out her list while Dan showered and then dressed.

"I hate to think what I might miss out on while I'm gone," Dan said, as he kissed Sue.

"Then you better not be gone too long...", Sue replied.

Dan stepped outside and Sue heard the sound of the car starting and then slowly heading up the dirt path in the direction of the road.

Sue's mind wandered to Tyler and Cathy... "She must be showing him such a great time." Sue thought to herself. Sue imagined the look on Tyler's face when his penis first made contact with Cathy's waiting mouth or pussy. How his eyes might have bulged almost in wondrous shock and his pupils dilated in bliss, how his cheeks would be red and flush, how his breath would be accelerating.

It made her really wet. Toward Cathy, Sue felt a mixture of appreciation, admiration, and jealousy.

Just then she heard the door quickly open and close behind her, she turned and there he was! Tyler was walking in, looking tired, happy, serene-even, and not his usual embarrassed self. His penis was semi-erect and quickly grew fully erect when Sue stepped out of the kitchen and he could see the entirely of his mother's naked body.

"Oh hey mom," Tyler said, he did not care at all that his mom had a full view of his penis.

Sue beamed in a broad warm smile, "Hello son. Can I get you something cold to drink?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." Tyler said, as he sat down on the sofa.

Sue poured two glasses of lemonade and walked over, handing a glass to Tyler.

Sue stood in front of him while she took a long drink from her glass. Tyler was too busy staring to drink, he reflexively pressed his forearm over his pulsing, erect penis.

Sue reached over to put her glass on the end table beside Tyler, as she did, her right breast passed just six inches in front of Tyler's face. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. Sue was incredibly sexually excited, but also feeling wicked and bad for being so sexually flirtatious with her son. Never in a million years would this be happening if they hadn't ended up here...

Sue sat down right next to Tyler, as though it were a small loveseat and not a full couch, their legs were touching.

"So.... What was it like at Cathy's?" Sue inquired.

"Ahhh, nice." Tyler managed, he then starting drinking his lemonade, then put the glass down.

"She's really sweet isn't she?" Sue asked. The cadence of her speech was slower and softer than normal. Sue was leaning forward a bit to make direct eye contact with him.

"Yeah." Tyler said.

"Can you do me a favor Tyler?" Sue asked.

"Um, yeah. Of course." Tyler said.

Sue looked down Tyler's body.

"Your left arm is kind of covering yourself, can you please remove it from there and instead put that hand on my thigh, like this?" Sue put her right hand on her thigh.

"Um...OK....mom?" Tyler said. As soon as his arm lifted, his cock snapped to attention in a full hard-on, a bit longer than Dan's.

He looked down at his own bobbing erection and Sue's thigh, as he lowered it to a warm and tender feeling of smooth and silky momflesh.

Sue was wetter than ever. "Mmm that's nice son." she said.

Sue's breathing quickened as did her heart rate, she felt like an electric current in her body as she looked into Tyler's eyes. She could smell the smell of sex and of Cathy from her son's body.

Sue stammered, "Ah, it's just that, I, ummm... I know it's weird because I'm your mom but listen, let's be honest here, I know you just had sex and lost your virginity to Cathy and I'm very happy for you, I'm so proud of you, but also I feel something else, I don't know what to call it."

Now Tyler was feeling guilty and feeling he'd done something wrong, he just didn't know what.

"What, mom?"

"I know it's crazy, but... maybe... kinda jealous?"

Tyler looked puzzled.

Sue leaned in, she grabbed his hand from her thigh and moved it onto her right breast.

"Oh, mom, this is incredible." Tyler said.

Sue moved her lips to Tyler's lips and planted a real, lover's kiss on him, and he returned her kiss. Soon they each felt the other's tongue coming into their mouth dancing with their tongue.

Tyler cupped his mother's breast and then put his middle and index fingers on either side of her nipple and gave it a little squeeze.

"Oh Tyler," Sue moaned.

Sue put each of her hands against Tyler's hands and interlocked fingers as she laid back on the couch and pulled him to lie down on top of her.

They each felt an amazing jolt as most of the surface of the skin on the front of their bodies were now in direct contact with the other's skin. And Sue felt Tyler's large, hard and bobbing erection against her upper thigh.

Tyler was rubbing his body across his mothers and heard her let out a slight moan.

Looking down onto her pretty face, he lowered his lips to meet hers again and assertively pushed his tongue into his mother's mouth.

Sue's left hand ran through her son's hair and then pushed the back of his head to deepen the contact and force of their kissing. She briefly thought of Dan, knowing at some point he would return home to this sight, she felt certain given their experiences so far at this cabin and camp that she could make things right with him and he would react alright.

Tyler shifted his weight right to free up his left hand to touch, caress and squeeze his mother's right breast.

Tyler broke away from kissing his mom's mouth to start kissing and licking her lower, first her chin, then her neck. This was so unexpected for Sue and her body was writhing in pleasure and anticipation.

This was one of many things that Cathy had taught Tyler to do earlier that very day. Cathy skillfully used the time after Tyler would come and he would be more relaxed and slightly less horny and better able to concentrate to provide him with "lessons" that would go like, "And Tyler, ladies really like it when you..."

But Cathy's bed had been more lab than classroom because she let Tyler know that he was expected to demonstrate these lessons to make sure he understood them and could apply them properly...

As Tyler's lips and tongue made their way down his mother's chest, Sue could hardly believe how turned on she felt. Aside from Cathy's son the day before, his was the first time she was being touched by another man than Dan since their active swinging life so many years ago.

Then Tyler's mouth was atop Sue's right breast, he was cupping and sucking her nipple hungrily.

"Look up at me as you do that?" Sue asked.

Tyler opened his eyes, looking up at his mother's face as he sucked on her nipple. Sue felt such a rush through her body, the sexual stimulation she would always feel in a moment like this but charged times ten because of the taboo and naughtiness she felt about it, this was her son who she nursed from her breasts when he was a baby, now a young man sucking on it as her lover.

As incredible as his morning had been with Cathy, these moments with his mother were even more intense for Tyler. He had known his mother his whole life and loved her. In more recent years he harbored fantasies about her sexually and had masturbated with her in mind on many occasions and he would stare when she dressed or moved in such a way to make her breasts or ass more prominent or noticeable, and there were times she caught him doing so and secretly and inwardly delighted in his attention.

"Don't ignore the other one son?" Sue asked.

Tyler happily obliged, turning his attention to his mother's right breast. That nipple was not quite as erect at first but in just two seconds became just has hard and large as the left one. Tyler tried something Cathy had asked him to do to her, which was to bite her nipple, lightly at first then as it seemed she liked it, with a bit more force. Cathy warned him not do do this with girls his own age, but was more for mothers who had experienced nursing.

Sue said, "oh, Tyler, yes!"

As Tyler alternated between kissing, licking, grazing and nibbling on his mother's nipple with his lips, tongue and teeth, his fingers reached down to caress her upper thigh, glistening and wet from his mom's pussy juice that was dripping down. This was another thing Cathy had taught -- don't go right for the pussy, tease her by starting nearby and ever so slowly working closer to her pussy lips...

Sue was so wet now, moaning and twisting. She just wanted her son to start fucking her so badly.

Tyler's tongue was darting across Sue's stiff nipple as his fingers had worked their way up to his mom's moist clit, to barely touch her clit, especially the top part as Cathy had shown him.

"ohhhh sonnnn" was what Sue heard coming out of her own mouth.

Tyler began to move his index finger inside his mother's pussy, rubbing the top wall, another tip from Cathy.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Sue exclaimed.

[End part 8]