Family Campground Pt. 11

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive campground.
2.3k words
4.74
31.8k
40

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All Characters 18+, Start Part 11, of 12]

Piper took a long, soothing shower and felt fresh and clean.

Normally, Piper would consider the idea of using someone else's used towel as incredibly gross -- but she chuckled to herself that there must be a lover exception because this didn't bother her at all, in fact, she thought it was kind of hot that as she rubbed her body down with the same towel that had rubbed Summer's body, and some of Summer's skin cells and oil were getting rubbed onto her...

Piper emerged from the bathroom and gave waiting Summer a hug and kiss.

"Farewell for now!" Piper said.

Summer planted a parting kiss on Piper's lips.

"TaTa," Piper said in a louder voice and with a wave to the rest of the family as she headed toward the cabin door.

"Thanks for coming by, Piper," Trish called out.

Piper's mind was racing as she walked briskly back to her family's cabin.

The beach was crowded, and she noticed several couples who were in various stages and positions of fucking. Piper noticed that old guy was banging yet another teen girl at the water's edge!

Piper thought about walking into her cabin, she realized that she had to tell her parents and even Tyler that Summer's family all had sex with each other and that she had also had sex with all four of them. It just was not going to work trying to keep any of this a secret, and by now they must have all clued into the rampant incest going on at this campground...

She swallowed hard, not exactly the easiest conversation to have, even in this place. Holy shit, she thought to herself, how different this place was, how much emotional, mental, and sexual development she had undergone in such a short span of time!

As she got near, she could hear group sex sounds from that cabin across the way, with that blonde mom with big tits...

Piper smirked as she neared her own cabin's front door.

Piper opened the door and was shocked at what she saw...

She could see her mom sucking on a cock, her mom looked up as she heard the door and Sue and Piper's eyes locked as Sue's head continued to bob up and down. Piper could tell this was not dad, she stepped forward to see who her mom was blowing and she was astonished to see her brother's flushed cheeks!

"What the fuck?!" Piper asked.

Tyler was stunned and put his hands over his face.

Sue reluctantly took her son's cock out of her mouth.

"I know this must be shocking to you but..." Sue started.

"No it's OK, I get it, it's what people do here," Piper interrupted, "Summer fucks her brother and her parents, he fucks his mom, and I've fucked them all too." Piper said.

As shocking as Piper's words were to Sue and Tyler, what she did next was even more shocking, she stuck her right index finger into her mouth, sucked on it, then brought that fingertip down to her pussy lips and began to play with her clit.

It wasn't just what Piper was saying and doing that was so surprising -- but also how. She was so self-assured and completely relaxed.

Sue felt Tyler's cock stiffen back up to fully erect in her hand and she could feel how wet her own pussy was getting.

"Please Piper, join us. Wouldn't that be nice Tyler?" Sue said and then asked.

"Ah, um, yeah?" Tyler stammered as a reply.

Piper flashed an intense look at her brother and mom, locking each in a moment of searing eye contact as she worked her clit.

"OK -- here's how I'd like to start with you guys," Piper said, "Tyler please stand up, I'd like to take your place lying on the couch, and mom, I'd like you to give oral to your girl. Oh, I should ask, do you have sex with women?"

Tyler looked at his mom wide-eyed.

Sue smiled proudly, "Well you are in luck, young lady as I most certainly do, though I'd like to think that even if I did not that I would make an exception for my lovely daughter anyway..."

Sue's smile was beaming, her heartbeat accelerating in anticipation...

Tyler just blinked in incomprehension.

Now Piper continued her direction, this time to her brother, "Tyler, just watch for a bit, then you can step over to me with that big thing of yours and stick it in my mouth."

Tyler sprang up, and before Piper plopped down on the couch, she grabbed her brother's hair and pulled him in and planted a deep passionate kiss on his lips and grabbed his cock and gave it a few gentle strokes, as her face pulled away from his she flashed a blazing stare into his eyes, it was an unfamiliar but compelling sight for Tyler as she'd certainly never looked at him that way before.

"Mmm." Piper said, she then sat down on the couch, laid down and opened her legs for her mother.

Sue got into a comfortable position on her front, put her hands underneath Piper's buttocks and pulled her closer. Sue's tongue went right into Piper's pussy lips and Sue was astonished how dripping wet Piper was.

Piper moaned loudly. "Oh shit mom that's soooo goooodddd..."

Sue started fingering Piper as she licked and sucked her, she was so turned-on kissing, licking and sucking her daughter's beautiful pussy and tasting her warm sticky pussy juice.

Tyler took a step toward his sister, his cock was raging hard.

Piper opened her eyes and saw her brother's cock was just an inch from her face.

"Jesus, OK." Piper said, as she felt a little surprised by his suddenness.

Piper reached up and touched her brother's cock and guided the tip of his penis to her lips.

"Ah, I think I'm gunna cum soon Piper." Tyler said.

Piper pulled him out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Cum in my mouth, I want to taste your younger brother cum..." Piper said with a twinkle in her eye, and she smiled warmly up at him, as she stuck out her tongue to caress Tyler's penis before bringing it into her wet, warm, waiting mouth.

"Ohh!" Tyler said.

Piper was also experiencing intense excitement and the idea of her mom eating her pussy and equally that she was doing it so well, such skill, and it was really hot having Tyler's big penis in her mouth.

Piper moaned as she sucked.

Sue's face was covered in Piper's pussy juice as she plunged her tongue in as deep as it can go, almost disbelieving any of this was really happening.

"Ah shit, mommmm, sooo gooooddd." Piper said.

Tyler's whole body tensed up, "I'm cumming," he said.

Right as he said that, Tyler shot stream after stream into Piper's mouth, he looked down onto his beautiful sister's face she had started swallowing it but it was too much so she pulled it out so he could shoot the rest of it onto her face.

Tyler was weak kneed and thought he might fall down so he hurried to the other sofa to sit down.

Piper put her fingers into Sue's hair and pushed down on her mom's head to push her mom's tongue even deeper inside her, as her brother's cum continued to drip off her face and as she swallowed what remained of Tyler's cum still in her mouth.

Sue was amazed at Piper's comfort at taking what she wanted and being dominant. She was proud of her and it turned her on. Now was the moment, she had to make her girl cum and cum hard.

Piper was so close.

Piper arched and contorted her back, she wasn't really in control of her body anymore as it twisted and writhed.

"Ah mom, I'm gunna cum!!"

Sue looked up just a bit to see her daughter's red sweaty beautiful face, still splattered with Tyler's semen, as she yelled loudly and as her pussy seemed to spasm, Sue knew that Piper was experiencing an intense orgasm.

After Piper recovered, she looked over at her mom who sat back on the couch, facing her. Piper climbed on top of her mother and began making out with her, rubbing their bodies together, skin on skin.

Piper pulled out of the kisses and her face back from her mom's about a foot to say, "I love you mom, so, so much!"

"Oh I love you too Piper!" Sue said.

Sue was very excited and she thrust her tongue back into Piper's mouth. Gradually Piper moved her head lower, kissing Sue's neck and upper chest, and then lovingly playing with, kissing, licking, sucking her mother's breasts and nipples.

Piper realized the last time she would have done this was when she was feeding as a baby, now, as her mother's lover.

Eventually Piper worked her way down and Sue realized that Piper was about to return the favor of oral, Sue was delighted and excited.

Piper felt such love and warmth for her mother now and wanted to extend that love into giving her mom as much pleasure as she possibly could.

Piper said, "Tyler when you're hard again you can fuck me from behind but be gentle because I'm going to be eating mom out and my head can't be bumping forward too hard."

She looked over at him as she said this and then chuckled, as she noticed he was already super hard and had already gotten up to walk over to her.

Piper got down to business on Sue's pussy. She couldn't help but compare it to Trish's that she had also eaten out recently and was her only other experience with mom pussy, except this time it was HER mom and the thought occurred to Piper that the last time she was up close and personal with this pussy was the moment she was coming out of it, as she was born. The thought made her head spin.

Piper shifted all of her attention to making her mother feel pleasure and she sucked in her mom's clit into her mouth hungrily. Sue moaned. Sue was so happy how Piper wanted to immediately return the favor and the love, she was now both of her children's lover, which made her feel dizzy.

Piper's tongue was working fast up and down Sue's clit and she rather suddenly inserted two fingers in and fingered Sue's soaking pussy hard -- Sue started to moan semi-constantly.

For Tyler, the most incredible and wonderful day of his life just kept getting more incredible, though his balls did ache from overuse...

Tyler approached Piper from behind, and what a lovely sight it was. Her beautiful, compact, soft, toned cheeks and her inviting moist clit underneath. To Piper's surprise, and to his own, instead of just inserting a finger or his cock, Tyler began with this tongue, tasting his sister from behind.

"Fuck that's hot, Tyler!" Piper said, to her own surprise...

Tyler enjoyed tasting his sister, she tasted clean and fresh. This was the first girl's naked body close to his own age he had experienced, of course he never expected it to be his own sister. Tyler was feeling really bold and pressed the tip of his tongue against the coiled shut entrance of Piper's asshole, he could hear her moan so he knew she liked that feeling.

"Fuck, he's kinky," Piper thought to herself.

All Tyler knew was that his sister was making his penis really hard -- he had to just push it inside her... NOW.

Tyler got onto the couch, kneeling behind her, with the 3 of them there was barely room for him to get into this position, how tightly packed they were was going to help Tyler oblige Piper's request, there simply was not room for Piper to move all that much from getting fucked from behind.

Piper held his dick to guide his head into her pussy and plunged it inside. It felt so warm, wet, tight and... right? Tyler's hands were gripping Piper's ass cheeks, kneading them as he plunged in all the way, balls deep.

"Awwww," Piper responded to the sensations she was feeling from behind, "Fuck me bro!"

Sue's eyes were open to watch her beautiful daughter licking and fingering her pussy and to see her son fucking her daughter, his flush, sweaty face, his eyes' pupils dilated from his feeling of love. This is bliss, this is heaven, this is our new life, Sue thought, trying to somehow stretch this moment in time.

Piper no longer thought consciously about what she was doing to Sue, it felt more like improv, like jazz, how the moment moved her in her combination of fingers and tongue to lick, flick, insert, suck. Sue moaned approvingly throughout.

Tyler knew he couldn't last, the sight of his every plunge into Piper's tight pussy, and his view of her ass and her asshole was driving him wild, he pressed the tip of his index finger on his sister's anus and caressed it.

"I'm going to cum!" Tyler exclaimed.

Piper picked her mouth up from her mom's pussy just long enough to say, "Cum inside me Tyler!"

With that encouragement, Tyler released his ropes into his sister, and his sperm juice oozed out of her pussy as he continued with a minute of post-cum thrusts, gradually lessening in intensity as he went.

The sight of her son cumming into her daughter was the ultimate hightener for Sue, she rocked slightly and pushed Piper's face down onto her pussy.

"Oh fuck Pipppeeerrrrr!" Sue exclaimed as she had an intense orgasm.

Piper was so proud to have made her mom cum like that and she felt such warmth toward her mom and brother.

[End Part 11; AUTHORS NOTE: The final part of this series, part 12, IS published, but because I added the word Final to the title, it is not grouped inside this series but you can easily find it...still learning!]