Family Campground Pt. 10

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive family campground.
1.7k words
4.7
36.5k
41

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start Part 10, all characters are 18+]

John felt like he was in heaven, slowly touching his own cock as he sat in a loveseat that formed the base of a U shape configuration with two couches, one on each end.

On one couch, his son Kevin was lying on top of his mother, John's wife Trish. Trish was facing down and her son was lying on top of her, drilling her pussy. From that angle and with her legs mostly closed, it made her mother's opening feel really tight on Kevin's penis, and naughty.

On the other couch Piper was lying on top of Summer, they were grinding their pussies together and Piper was looking around to see Kevin drilling his mom and over at John stroking himself. Piper remembered Summer confessing both that she fucked her dad and that he was a great lover with a thick cock, suddenly she felt turned on by him and she smiled at him, he smiled right back.

"Hey John, you've got an open hole over here if you'd like to fill it," Trish offered, pointing to her own mouth, as her head bobbed from taking Kevin's thrusts.

John wasn't going to say no to that invitation. He got up and walked over, there was just enough room at the end of the long couch for him to kneel in front of his wife, then grabbing the couch with his right hand for support, lean his body forward, pushing his penis into his wife's mouth.

"Fuck that's hot!" Piper said, almost not realizing she's said her thought out loud like that, but at least now, there was only one direction to look, when she wasn't looking into the beautiful face of Summer, her lover.

John alternated his gaze between the lovely but familiar sight of his wife sucking his cock as she was getting fucked by their son, her body's thrusts forward and back providing a perfect alternative for the normal up and down motion blowjob, but with less control and bit more teeth grazing, and looking over onto the other couch, and the novelty of Summer's new friend Piper, and Piper's hot young hard body.

'How did I get so lucky?' John wondered to himself.

John noticed the girls were starting to whisper and giggle. Then Summer said, "Alright my dear, your wish is my command." To that, the girls both stood up.

Summer continued, "Daddy, my friend Piper here has told me that she thinks it would be hot for she and you to trade places, she said something to me about wanting to see you fuck his daughter."

In that instant all five of them experienced their already-high sexual energy, about double...

John said, "Well, around here we honor our guests, so I think I can oblige that request." He stood up, his big cock raging like he was a young man, having just been in his wife's mouth, about to plow his daughter's tight pussy, while her hot friend watched him do it.

Piper took John's place on the couch, opening her legs to Trish. Trish was thrilled to get to taste this girl's pussy and she looked back at Kevin, "Go really gentle honey back there so I can do a nice job on Piper."

"Sure mom." Kevin said. He was growing exhausted and was happy to slow his pace, as he was dripping sweat onto his mother's back. Piper looked up at Kevin, smiling, which made his cock feel even better pushing into his mom in slow but deep strokes.

Then Piper looked over and saw the sight she had requested. John was lying on his back and Summer lowered herself down on him in a sitting position -- their hands were interlocked and John pushed his arms up and lowered them to support his daughter's motions up and down. Summer's head arched backward, her eyes closed and a wide smile stretched across her face as she ground down on her father's penis.

Piper was fixated on watching Summer ride her dad, her gyrating pelvis and abs were mesmerizing and Piper was also feeling super charged from Trish's alternating licks and sucks from her bobbing mouth, taking it from behind from her son Kevin - poor guy looked like he was getting overheated up there.

"Oh daddy, yes, right there, you're gunna make your girl cum!" Summer blurted out.

"Cum for daddy!" John blurted.

"Ahhhhfuckkk" Summer yelled, her gyrating atop her father turned into an almost violent twist and then she froze, just her mouth moving as she stretched out her climax. Then she collapsed on top of her father and let out a little "oh fuck," whimper.

Piper knew her lover Summer needed a break after an orgasm that intense and she was feeling both emboldened and adventurous, there was one person she hasn't fucked here yet and it was time...

She got up from the couch, squatted down and inserted her arms between father and daughter and lifted Summer's body up off her dad, his cock slid out of her pussy as she did. Piper laid Summer in a sitting position at the end of the couch, where Piper herself had just been laying, and Piper said, "Your mom will take good care of you like she did for me, I'm going to say hi to your dad."

Summer, Trish and Kevin's eyes and attention all perked up with this and watched Piper. John could hardly believe his good luck as Piper stepped over.

John's glistening cock was raging hard.

Piper said, "I wanna taste Summer's pussy," and she knelt beside John and licked his penis like it was a lollipop before she thrusted it into her mouth.

"Oh jeezus", John said.

Then Piper got up and stood over John, "Put your arms up", Piper commanded.

Piper placed her hands against his, interlocking fingers just as Summer had done, and she lowered her pussy, she broke her right hand free for a few seconds to grab John's cock and guide it into her lowering pussy.

It felt amazing for Piper and John.

"Oh god!" John yelled.

"Fuck my teenage friend daddy, you fucking perv!" Summer said, teasingly.

Trish was all hot and bothered watching Piper's sculpted toned young body atop her husband, riding his cock, her body bobbing quickly up and down like she was an elegant equestrian atop her galloping horse.

"Fuck me harder son." Trish commanded.

Tired and overheated as he was, Kevin kicked it into overdrive and started thrusting much harder into his mother, and holding each deep thrust for a moment before starting the next one, knowing how much she would like this.

"OOOOhhhhh," Trish yelled, she had a fierce look on her face, could easily be mistaken for intense pain if you didn't know it was really intense pleasure.

Trish's elbows and knees gave out and she collapsed to just lying flat on the couch, her pussy slipping out of Kevin's cock and her head collapsed onto Summer's lap.

Summer lovingly stroked her mom's hair.

Piper rode John fiercely, like a wild animal pushing her body so hard onto John's big cock that the tip of his penis' head was grazing her cervix.

Piper, staring down into John's eyes intently as she rode him, commanded, "Give it to me, you sick, old, fuck!"

"Oh god I'm going to cum, can I come inside of you?" John asked Piper, urgently and pleadingly.

"Yes, I want your daddy sperm in me that made Summer! Give it to me, I need it!"

John grunted deeply like a bear as he shoved his pelvis violently up into this teenager's pussy, shooting an intense load of cum inside her.

As Piper felt that thrust and the bobbing feeling of his penis inside of her it unleashed her own fierce orgasm, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming too." Piper said. She bobbed and spasmed atop him, then collapsed onto John, and felt his extended soft belly pushing up from his body against hers, it felt almost like a comforting pillow.

Kevin had been standing and stroking himself the last two minutes and he decided what he wanted to do.

Without even asking he came up behind Piper and started pushing his penis between her sweaty buttocks, while pushing her toned cheeks together with his hands against his sliding penis, "I'm gonna cum on your ass Piper!"

"Oh YES, Kevin!" Piper yelled.

It just took a few strokes after that, Kevin's penis between Piper's cheeks for him to shoot his warm load onto Piper's lower back.

Trish got up and slurped her son's cum off Piper's back with her tongue and then planted a big wet kiss on Piper's face, right above her husband's face, and she tongued Kevin's cum into Piper's mouth, and Piper hungrily took it in and swallowed it all down.

"Seems only right since he meant it for you, my dear," Trish said.

Summer, watching all of this, laughed and said, "My parents are so sick in such a hot kind of way, and we're following in their footsteps, Kevin."

"For sure." Kevin agreed.

Piper felt so relaxed and fulfilled. She looked down on this middle aged fat man accountant looking face, sweaty and smiling, and she was so attracted to him now, what a transformation she thought. She lowered her face down and began kissing John.

A few minutes later Summer stood up, she had to grab onto Kevin to stabilize her, she had jelly legs.

Trish said, "My gosh I should start getting ready for tonight."

Piper said, "Oh yeah, my family is coming over here tonight for dinner, that will be...interesting..."

Everyone laughed.

"I haven't seen Tyler's cock yet, what's it like?" Summer asked Piper.

"His thing is really big, actually." Piper said.

"MMMM." Summer replied.

"Shut the fuck up," Piper said, smiling, and gave Summer a playful shove."

"Ugh, I can't go home like this, can I use your shower?" Piper asked.

"Of course dear, but I think we might have run out of clean towels I need to do laundry." Trish said.

"You can use mine, it's hanging on back of the door." Summer said, and then said, "But wait," Summer dropped to her knees, her hands reached back gripping Piper's ass cheeks and brought her tongue up Piper's upper thigh into her pussy to lap up her father's cum.

"Oh fuck don't get me going again," Piper said as she stepped away from Summer.

Summer swallowed some of her father's cum and said, "Sorry but I saw that dripping creampie and I just needed me a little taste!"

Piper laughed as she made her way to the bathroom, as sweat and cum dripped from her body.

[End part 10]