All Comments on 'Family Camping Trip Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it especially now that it's strictly family but it was pretty short as compared to the first two chapters and it was more teasing then actual sex. Hopefully, in chapter 4, the mom and aunt will get active with the others and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They all fall into it too easily

Tension caused by doubts and worries is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

You have a world of options to take .... Bottom line hope continue on .

Your writing is excellent .... keep up great work

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I know you hate follow-ups, but this is TOO DAMN GOOD TO STOP

Please keep this going. You have left us all hard and begging for more.

This is one of your best series.

So many exciting characters and all HORNY.

Wish I knew what you will do with Jenny after they get home.

They can't stay together as Bro/Sis but they blend so well.

I guess Leave us hanging with our hard cocks in our hands

ledgermesaledgermesaover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story hope you will finish it.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 6 years ago
DO NOT STOP!

This has been one scorcher of a story. Please continue and bring the story to a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

love this story. i hope there's another installment - or even 2!!! well written. good characters, love the plot line!! MORE!

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
More

It'd be great to read about aunt mary and eventually Trevor pounding the shit out of shy little Chris while everyone's sleeping.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
Could use a little wrapping up!

I know, sometimes I get a little tired of writing the same story too but, sorry guy, you need to tie things up just a bit better than that. Just the same, I really enjoyed the story on the whole. Good read and lots of fun.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
One Started Three to Go

Now that he has started with Chris. Dee should be Next then Aunt Mary to have done all of the Women in the Family. it would be nice to get Dee Pregnant and have her Ex get Jealous wondering who and when.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
Loved it, but needs a few more words to finish the episode

This episode was great as far as it goes, but it really feels like a cliffhanger than needs a little bit more to be complete. The first two episodes were nicely complete in themselves, but this one feels like it should have run a few paragraphs more. What happens when Trevor wakes up in the morning? There ought to be a setup for some interesting situation that might happen later in the day or later in the trip, which would then lead to a next episode, or could happen in another page or two of this episode. There are at least three characters (four counting Chris) that haven't really had a chance to come out and play.

melbclaymanmelbclaymanabout 6 years ago
Please sir, I want some more...

I'm liking the setup and obviously Russel and Mary will have already been fucking Dee and Chris (maybe why they're so obnoxious and quiet, respectively). I'm almost hoping that you posted this so-short chapter because you're having writers' block - if you're posting it just to feed the beast, tell the beast to piss off: the stories so far have been great, enjoyable, well-paced, and in great settings. (I liked the old women in chapter 2!) If you planned to do a shorter story fine but I feel your longer work is better. If you're pleased with what you're writing, that's the most important thing. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
m_storyman_x

Are you going to continue this story, pretty neat. Enjoyed it.

hnau0022hnau0022almost 6 years ago
I Just Hate it

When a good story is left unfinished. Please do a wrap up like all your other stories.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
ITS SUMMERTIME AGAIN

time for more camping stories!!! this is a great one - but would be better with another chapter or 2 to wrap it up. thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't believe that you left us hanging with them on the boat. Please continue this so we can enjoy all the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will there be more chapters?

This is one of the best stories on literotica. will there be any new chapters? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ted

bi_ted@hotmail.com

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Begging

I think this is amazing story, please give us more chapters. After the first two I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

MORE! Please, my God, MORE!

scassettscassettabout 5 years ago
More!

We need the next chapter of this sexy series

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Keep going!!! Love to see sister/brother fall in love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really good.

Hey, are you planning on writing the next chapter?

This was really good and I would love to read more chapters of this story!

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

I wish you would continue on with another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish there was more

Wish there was more to this section.

Add more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please there needs to be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Done

Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm disappointed that you stopped the series here. This was the best yet with a numbers of potential storylines to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm definitely wishing there was more!!! Great story telling and super sexy. 5/5

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/3/2021) This was an enjoyable read, but I must say that it was too short, way too short only being two pages. Also, there is a 4-year gap between this third chapter and the fourth which you submitted 3 months ago. I guess I feel fortunate that I caught this series now and didn't need to wait out those 4 years. I hope this next chapter is a long one and with no conclusion,... yet. I would like to recommend a sequel series taking place with all the characters including the three Bi ladies from the previous chapters. Maybe in a different setting like in college back home. The possibilities are endless. 5 stars of course. Again, well done.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I'm even better off than Mr data the story now being complete ? 5 stars also.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keeping me hard. 5 + stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Missed a real opportunity to show the siblings getting closer with NO DESCRIPTION of what they did after the end of the last chapter, and hinted at in the beginning of this chapter.

A lot of sex going on though....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES