Family Cravings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy, you're so fun today." Kaley said in a slurred voice

"It's your birthday sweetie and you're at home where mommy can keep an eye on you, so you can let loose just a little, mommy will take extra special care of you today." She winked and poured her 2 more glasses which Kaley happily downed, enjoying this new side of her mother and not wanting to make her think she couldn't handle a few drinks, this might never happen again after all.

Was Marlene trying to get Kaley wasted? That was 5 Champaign glasses full to the brim in the last few minutes.

"Well, I have a few things I need to finish up. Calling Geoff's cab, finish packing his suit case and getting him cleaned up. There is no way I'm sending him to the plane reeking. I'm sure the people sitting next to him will appreciate it as much as we would." Kaley was already nodding off as she laughed at her mothers joke.

Marlene watched Kaley's head slowly lay on the table and start snoring before she pulled Geoff up from his chair and helped him up the stairs.

I carefully picked Kaley up and carried her over to the big couch, laying her down on her side in case she ended up vomiting. Moving the hair from her face I made sure she was comfortable. She had the cutest grin on her face as I sat down in the empty spot by her head and waited for Marlene.

Marlene was able to get Geoff into a cab, fully packed and showered in time to make his flight in less than an hour. She looked exhausted when she came back inside.

Marlene looked at Kaley laid out on the couch, then to me with a raised eyebrow and then to my crotch that had yet to go down due to Kaley's previous dry humping.

"We need to talk Jess..."

"Do we?"

"Yes, we do..."

She said as she sat down in the arm chair across from me

"About that..." she gestured at my crotch.

"I know you and Kaley are close, heck you're close with all my girls. I'm glad they have an uncle who loves and cares about them as much as you do, but that..." She gestured to my crotch again. "Is a bit too much love and caring. Do you understand?"

"No... I don't get what you're saying."

"How many times do I have to tell you that you need to change how you behave with the girls."

It was probably the alcohol but the way she was speaking to me was getting on my nerves. A few weeks ago she was sucking a cock that didn't belong to her husband and she had the nerve to lecture me on how to behave?

"Its was just a little harmless playing Marlene, she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing, there's nothing else to it. You're making this into something bigger than it seems."

"No Jess, I don't think I am. You may not think so, but Kaley's little outfit had an effect on you from the start, whether you want to admit it or not Jess. I saw it, I saw all of it. Her bouncing her little bottom all over that huge cock of yours, I've heard all those rumors about you Jess, it's not just that she had an effect on you, but that it affected her too and I won't have you corrupting my girls like you do with all those sluts. Don't try to play this off as innocent, because that bulge in your pants is all the proof I need to know that your thoughts were far from innocent."

"Marlene! Seriously, It was just a little harmless horse play and as soon as I noticed what she was doing, I stopped it."

"Am I supposed to praise you for being able to resist the urge to let your drunk niece dry hump you in front of her parents? You call that harmless horseplay? Would you have stopped her if we weren't around? I doubt it... The last thing Kaley needs is to get knocked up and get stuck with someone she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with. Good lord Jess, You've had an hour to calm down and you still have a bulge that I can see from across the room.

I'm glad I decided to get them drunk as soon as I noticed your situation. Kaley, so she hopefully won't remember any of today and Geoff, so he wouldn't have to see that look on his daughters face when she discovered that she enjoyed bouncing on a cock! I don't want you or that thing anywhere near any of my daughters Jess! The temptation is just too much for you and I can't allow it anymore."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? I think you need to calm down before this gets out of hand and say something you don't mean."

"No Jess, I mean what I'm saying. You need to keep your distance from now on and the only thing that needs to calm down is in your pants Jess. I'll say it one more time... Keep your hands and your cock away from my daughters."

So that's what it was, after Geoff knocked her up, she felt like she was stuck with him. It explained a lot, the cheating, her self righteous attitude, why she was raising her daughters in such a strict and isolated way... She didn't want them to end up like her, knocked up at 16 in high school with little to no other options other than marrying the guy that knocked her up.

I never had any intentions of fucking any of my nieces, but Marlene was right, I wouldn't have stopped her if they weren't around. Did this mean I was going to try and fuck my nieces now? To put it plainly, Yes... I am going to try and fuck my nieces now, If you had asked me yesterday it would have been a resounding no, but Kaley opened up my eyes to new possibilities.

Don't think of me as the bad guy here, I wasn't going to force them to do anything they didn't want to do, but If they did want it... who was I to deny my nieces from what they wanted, that was my thought process. Kaley was the one who initiated it and if she did it again, I would have no problem teaching her a few things her mom would never approve of, the same rules would apply to Brittany and Candy.

I've had enough of her self righteous lies, She was teaching them to be just like her, well the fake image of her that she let everyone see. The real Marlene was a cum guzzling slut and fake Marlene would never allow them to become like her true self, at least not willingly. She was only limiting their true potential, if they really wanted to learn how to be just like their mommy, I would gladly teach them how. It would be up to me to continue their education where Marlene was slacking off. That's for later though, I had to deal with Marlene first, So I pulled out my phone and played the video.

"Oh? Speaking of cocks. Why is it that you can't keep your mouth away from this one?" I got up and showed Marlene the video. She stared wide eyed in disbelief at what she was watching. From start to finish and for a few moments after she sat quietly in daze...

"W-w-where did you get that? I mean... I know what you thinking, that woman may look like me, but it isn't me!"

"You can't be serious Marlene... Even if by some crazy chance that it isn't you, and it clearly is, you're even wearing the same dress. Do you think anyone would believe you? Do you actually think saying that it isn't you would actually work? That Sterling reputation that you've worked so hard to keep would go down the drain. This is a small town, it would only take a few weeks for everyone to know, you being such a prominent figure and role model in the community."

"Has anyone seen the video?" she asked looking down in shame as she nervously played with the hem of her dress.

"Not yet."

"How can we keep it that way?" Her eyes started to tear up as she looked at me.

"How the tables have turned. You've fallen off your high horse and now you're begging."

"You don't have to be an asshole about it, just tell me what you want to delete the video!"

"Is that the how you should speak to the person who holds your future in their hands?"

"I'm Sorry..." She mumbled...

"What was that? I didn't quite catch it."

"I'm sorry! I'm... sorry... Is this what you want? Please delete the video, I was wrong! I let the alcohol get the better of me. The girls love you so much that I was jealous and wanted to punish you for it."

"Its a little late for that Mar. I'm not an unreasonable man. How about you give me the same treatment you gave the guy in the video and I'll think about deleting the video and any other copies I have. What do you say?"

I sat back on couch next to the still passed out Kaley and waited.

"You'd better hurry up and get started before she wakes up."

"I... I... I can't do that here. Lets go up to my room, there's a bed and you'll be more comfortable."

"You mean that you'll be more comfortable. Why so shy now Marlene? You didn't have any trouble sucking off some strangers cock in public for anyone to see. You even posed for his video, scooping the cum off your face and swallowing it for him."

"That's not true! The video was for me; he used my phone and I asked him to record it, I watch them when I'm alone..."

"Oh? If that's what you want, I'll gladly record this."

"this is different and you know it."

"Why? Because I'm your brother-in-law or because Kaley might wake up and see you being the slut you really are? It's okay for strangers to see you be a cum guzzling slut but not your own daughter?"

"What if she wakes up? I can't let her see me like that, she would never look at me the same way ever again! She would tell her sisters and her father, Nothing would ever be the same..."

"Don't worry, she's passed out drunk, nothings going to wake her up" I reached over and gave Kaley's ass a firm smack and squeezing it. "See? out like a light! Maybe she wakes up and finds out that her mommy is a cum guzzling slut or maybe she doesn't and you get to keep your secret for now, but If you don't hurry up and start sucking me off soon, she might just end up waking before you finish. At least this way you have a chance at keeping your dirty little secret."

I gave Kaley's ass one last squeeze before letting go. I took out my phone and started to record, placing it on the side table next to the couch, where it had a wonderful view of the action.

Marlene's eyes sparkled with the tears that she held back. Dropping to her knees, she unbuckled my pants and slowly pulled out my semi soft cock. She kept glancing over at Kaley, hoping she wouldn't wake up.

"My god, it's so much bigger than I imagined, the rumors weren't even close... You're soft, but you're still so much longer and thicker than Geoff is when he's fully erect." She was moving my cock from side to side, examining it from all angles.

"You only just started, it gets a lot bigger. So you've been imagining my cock, huh? you know, a few weeks ago I would have never suspected, but after I saw how you could handle a cock, I figured that if you're going to be somebody's slut, I might as well make you into my slut."

"I would be lying if I said Of I never thought about it after hearing all those rumors about you. It's all I think about whenever you come over to visit the girls, I get jealous when you only pay attention to them. I know it's childish of me to be jealous of my daughters spending time with their uncle, just like I know it's wrong to have those kind of thoughts about you. We may not be blood related but we're still family, it's wrong, practically incest, but I couldn't stop thinking about how good it would feel to do something so wrong with you. And I couldn't do that to Geoff, betray him like that.."

"What the hell are you talking about? You betrayed him just a few weeks ago or are you still pretending that it wasn't you on the video."

"None of them are from town and I never let any of them fuck me, so it doesn't count as betraying him. I think of it more as eating a delicious snack that is bad for me, I know I shouldn't eat it, but it too delicious to not eat it. No fucking... Only snacking, as long as it only goes in my mouth, I'm only eating a snack so It doesn't count."

"You sure have some twisted way of thinking, but I get why you want the videos now, You're using them to get off on because the blowjobs just aren't enough for you anymore, right?"

She didn't reply, instead started working her tongue over every inch of my shaft, pausing as her tongue slid over the tip of my cock and tasted my precum. A smile spread across her face and she licked her lips in delight. She then started to frantically lap up as much of my precum that she could as it leaked from my cock. after swallowing the last of my precum, she used her saliva as lube while she sucked my balls into her mouth and stroked my cock.

My balls was about the size of large kiwi fruits, she was only able to fit one in her mouth at a time. Each ball would fill her mouth entirely and she would switch from one ball to the other, making sure they got equal attention. She stared up my shaft with her mouth full as she stroked me to fully erect. There was an audible popping sound as she released my left ball from her mouth as she leaned back to take in the full size of my cock.

"I can definitely fit the first few inches in my mouth, but there's no way I can deep throat this monster... If my fingers can't even wrap around it, how the heck is it going to fit in my throat, How... How Big is it exactly?"

"It's just a little bit longer than 11 inches. Don't worry so much, I've had quite a few girls deep throat me... all it took was a little patience and determination. They got it in easy enough and you will too."

"There's nothing little about your cock. The length isn't what worries me. Your shaft is thicker than my wrist, that's going to just barely fit in my mouth as it is and don't even get me started on the head that's even bigger than your shaft, I just don't know if I can do it. Those poor girls... all the throats you must have destroyed by forcing this monster down them..."

"You'll be fine Marlene, my shaft is only slightly thicker than a Redbull can and the head is soft, so it'll squish down to fit just perfectly. It will be difficult at first, but after its in, it will only get easier and easier. You need to have more faith in what you're capable of. Other girls have done it, are you trying to say that those girls are more capable than you?"

"Absolutely not! If they can do it, I'll do it twice as well as they did."

"That's the spirit Marlene. Show me what you're capable of, Show me how much better you are than they are."

She nodded and set a determined look on her face as she took my cock into both of her hands, licking her way from the base to the tip, working her hands in a twisting motion up and down my cock, recoating my cock in a new layer of saliva as she worked her way up my shaft, she paused with her lips hovering above the tip.

"Lord help me..." she whispered right before she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the head as it filled her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches of my cock, while she stroked the rest.

"OHHh, UGH... You must have been 'snacking' a lot to be this good Marlene." There was no response from her, she was in a kind of trance and on autopilot. I wasn't disappointed one bit, her sucking strength was incredible, it was as if she was part vacuum. She slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper, until she was gagging. She had one her hands playing with my balls and the other stroking my shaft. For a half an hour, I watched her repeatedly gag on my cock as she struggled to get my large cock head into her throat, the sounds her throat made my cock grow harder, in turn making it more difficult for to get it down her throat.

"gluhck gluhck uhk khah"

The gagging caused her saliva to leak down my shaft, lubing it for her hands to work my shaft and balls pleasantly. She started to rest her throat by taking breaks to suck on my balls, only to go back to struggling to get my cock head into her throat. She looked up at me with a distant and confused expression in her eyes, that seem to say she enjoyed what she was doing but ashamed at the same time. With tears in her eyes, she closed them as she continued to choke herself on my cock.

"gluhck uhck uhck gluhg"

It seemed like she was begging me to end her struggling. Seems like she did need some help after all.

"gluhg gluhg gluhck gluhck"

That's when I noticed Kaley. She was quietly watching her mother choke herself on my cock, unlike Marlene tear sparkled eyes, Kaley's eyes sparkled with curiosity, and fascination, her mouth was slightly open in a smile. Kaley looked me in the eyes and her eyes turned mischievous. Her cute little smile turned into naughty grin and I grinned right back at her, she was enjoying this and I knew just how to make her enjoy it even more.

Marlene had been closing her eyes for the last few minutes while she tried to take me down her throat. Sweat dripped from her brow in all her effort. She was currently giving her throat a rest by sucking and twirling her tongue around the head of my cock for the last minute or so. It felt good, but it wasn't what I wanted.

"Marlene... If you need help, you should ask for it, you're too stubborn for you own good, You're lucky to have such a loving and caring brother-in-law like me." I placed my hands on both sides of her head, blocking her view of Kaley and began to slowly pull her down my shaft. Her eyes flew open in a panic while she squeezed and slapped at my thighs in protest. she made muffled noises in as her lips slid further and further down my shaft.

"Mmmph mmf oomph"

Marlene tried to say something as she struggled uselessly to keep my cock from forcefully entering her throat. I finally felt the tip of my cock reach the entrance to her throat and her gagging sounds started again as the head of my cock started to push into her throat.

"gluchk gluhck Kahh"

I was trying to force my way in, but with Marlene fighting me, it only made the task more difficult. it caused her throat to tighten up and repeatedly push my cock out of her throat as I tried to push in.

"gluhck gluhck uhlk khaa"

"Stop fighting me Marlene! Relax your throat and let it slide in, this is only making it more difficult for you. This was your end goal eventually right? I'm just trying to help you get there sooner. Eventually you might have gotten it down on your own, but you've been at this for almost forty minutes already. Just relax your throat and let me help." She stopped struggling and looked up at me with tear filled eyes as I pulled her head down my shaft, now with much less resistance.

"Uhck"

And just like that, with only a single gag, the head of my cock was in her throat. It was smooth sailing from then on. Past the initial and most difficult obstacle, I helped her the rest of the way down my shaft until her nose was firmly pressed against my trimmed pubic hair.

Marlene looked up at me with a look of accomplishment in her tear filled eyes, it wasn't an easy task and she deserved some praise. She's wasn't the first girl I helped deep throat my cock and she certainly wouldn't be the last. I would have to do this at least a few more times before she would be able to do it on her own. Then there was Kaley, Britt, Candy and any of their friends I was probably going to try and snare into my little harem I was intent on creating.

"Good girl Marlene, I'm proud of you." I watched the joy enter her eyes from my praise, she always loved to have her ego boosted.

"But we've only just begun." smiling down at her, I gripped her hair and started to pull her head slowly back up my cock until just the head of my cock was about leave her throat and back down she went. Her eyes wide as my cock slid back down her throat.

"Don't look so surprised Marlene, we're far from being finished, by the time we're done tonight you might end up loving this more than I do." I continued to slowly pump her head up and down my cock for a full minute. Kaley watched my cock disappear and reappear past her moms lips and into her throat until I signaled her to close her eyes by closing mine and looking at her, just before I released Marlene to catch her breath.