Family Cravings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, my mommy was very naughty girl today. She actually licked all the cum off of me... She hogged all of your cum for herself, well almost all of it, I licked my lips a few times before Mommy cleaned me. I didn't know that cum tasted so good. Its salty, bitter and a little sweet at the same time. I like it, its yummy."

"I guess its true when they say 'like mother like daughter'. Was that was your first time tasting cum?" Kaley giggled

"What kind of girl do you think I am uncle Jessie? I know that you've known that I have had a crush on you for years now. I was saving myself for you, like a good niece should." Kaley blushed.

"It's already after 2, didn't you have something to do today?"

"oh my gosh! I completely forgot that Mom was supposed to take me and my friends to see a movie, the movie isn't until 4 and I need to get ready or we'll be late. I guess since its my birthday, they'll forgive me if were a little late, but Before I get ready..."

Kaley scooted forward and took my deflating cock into her mouth, sucking the remaining cum from my cock head as she stroked my shaft, milking the last drops from my cock and finishing off by swirling her tongue around the head to make sure she didn't miss any. When she was done my cock was standing tall.

"Mommy cleaned me, but she forgot to clean you, so Its only fair that I get to clean you and have the rest of your cum. Mommy was right, It is a delicious snack. I don't hate her you know... and I do forgive her, she's my Mommy, how could I not love her." She was stroking my cock and playing with my balls, obviously mimicking what she saw her mother do earlier. She was a fast learner, I'll remember that.

"I know, but it's not me you should be telling this to, but not yet. She needs time to adjust and collect her feelings. She's a bit confused at the moment and it would only make things worse. I'll let you know when she's ready, understood?" she was swirling her tongue around my cock head again.

"Do I have to obey to your every command like Mommy does?"

"That was your mothers decision alone, I didn't ask her to do that."

"Well, if its good enough for her, its good enough for me. If you want, I can help you with this later. I'm so late!" Kaley got up and ran away giggling.

"I have Marlene and Kaley already. Its only a matter of time until I get Brittany and Candy as well, The next few weeks are going to be interesting."

To be continued...