Family Cravings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"cough cough cough" She gasped and coughed as air rushed into her lungs. tears fell from the corner of her eyes as her heavy breathing started to settled.

"is this enough? Lets stop, we shouldn't be doing this here, Kaley might wake up." Whatever excuse she used, she knew it was pointless, it seems like she was struggling with some else, some type of inner turmoil.

"Stop? You can't be serious. This barely counts as a blowjob. We can talk more about it after you get me to cum. Now be a good little cum guzzling slut and take off your clothes."

"I don't need to be undressed to suck your cock."

"You don't... But you're not really in a position to be bargaining with me. I get it, you're used to being in control of everything and you're not sure how you feel about not being in control. Don't fight it Marlene, I saw the look in your eyes, you just might find out how much you like not being in control."

I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor, then I slid my pants and boxer briefs off. She stood up and slid her dress down her body and onto the floor. She was wearing nothing underneath the dress. She was clean shaven and Her breasts were b cups with light brown nipples about the size of a quarter.

"Do you ever wear underwear Mar?"

"Only when I have to."

"Spoken like a true slut." I could see it on her face, that my words hurt her feelings.

"Give a little spin for me. I want to see the rest of your amazing body." She smiled and perked up at the compliment. She twirled around slowly for me. Her figure was very similar to Kaley's, but she was a bit thicker around the waist. Besides that and their skin tone, they were practically identical.

Kaley's ass was tighter and more well rounded but Marlene's was nothing to scoff at. Marlene just had a little more cheek and thighs then her girls did. I didn't mind a little more jiggle in her ass and thighs at all, but If she really wanted to, with a little exercise, Marlene's ass would tighten up and match Kaley's like a mirror image. She could still give any of her daughters a run for their money. She had just turned 40 a few months ago but she still looked like she was in her 20s.

"Beautiful, lets continue where we left off shall we?" She stepped forward but hesitated as she looked over at Kaley again.

"Can we please go to my room? What if she wakes up? I don't want her to see me like this,"

"Don't worry, Nothings gonna wake her up." I gave Kaley's ass a firm slap and an extra long squeeze again, I then Slid my hand up her body cupping her breast and started to softly fondle Kaley's tits, Marlene watched me as I fondled her daughter.

"See, not even an earthquake would wake her. She was sneaking drinks when you weren't looking, she's probably going to be out for hours. You know, you should really give Kaley more credit. Even if she caught you doing this, I doubt she would tell Geoff. She cares about you too much to hurt you on purpose, heck she might even want to learn how to do it as well. The girls try to be just like you and if their mom is doing it, then it couldn't possibly be wrong because you don't ever do anything with out a reason, right? "

Marlene nodded in agreement and watched as I continued to play with Kaley's breasts, seeing no response from her daughter she looked quite relieved.

"Its more exciting for you when you might get caught isn't it? That someone might find out your dirty secret, but you don't actually want to get caught, is that it?" She nodded and lowered herself back onto her knees and started on my cock like there was no interruption at all. I let go of Kaley's tits and ran my hand through her hair, letting her know it was okay to open her eyes again. she started to blush as she looked at me with an embarrassed smile and I placed my hands back on her mothers head.

Marlene was working her tongue up and down my shaft getting it ready for what was to come. She was waiting for me to take control and I didn't let her down. I gripped her head and guided her mouth onto my cock as I slowly pulled her all the way down my shaft. There was a small hiccup when my cock head reached her throat as her body naturally fought to keep my cock out of her throat until she forced herself to relax "gluhk uhck ahk", but it went much smoother than last time.

"You know Marlene, you shouldn't be offended when I call you a slut. I hope you don't think this is a one time thing. You're going to become well acquainted with this cock of mine." I started to increase the speed that I pumped her head up and down my cock.

"You belong to me now, mind, body and soul. Have you ever been with someone who could satisfy you, including your husband?"

She tried to answer, but all that came out was garbled noises because her throat was filled with my cock. She settled on shaking her head no instead, as I pumped her head up and down my cock.

"As long as you understand that you're my personal cum guzzling slut from now on and that the only cum that you will ever be tasting again, will be from me or anyone I give you permission to." Marlene nodded yes.

"I want to hear you say it Mar! Excuse me, I mean Marlene. You're very particular about your name."

"Mmh mffm mha mhhm mffa mmm"

"What was that?" I chuckled as I signaled Kaley to shut her eyes again and let Marlene catch her breath.

"Cough cough"

"I belong to you completely, in mind, body and soul. I am your slut and only your slut. I will follow every command you give me, be it sexual, professional or personal. " She glanced over at Kaley to make sure she was still asleep as she stroked my cock slowly with one hand and gently squeezed my balls with the other.

"I like that last part you added, but I'm not going to make you into a slave, I care about you to much to take away your freedom. You're free to chose whether you want this or not."

"Okay, That works out perfectly for me, but I'm still going to follow most of your commands. You're not forcing me to do this, I want this for myself, so don't try and change my mind. You were right, I do like it, not being in control, at least when its you that's doing the controlling... One more thing, Can you keep calling me 'Mar', It feels good when it's you that says it." she smiled with an adoring look in her eyes.

"Sure Mar... it's going to take some time to get used to calling you that again. After you started telling everyone top stop calling you that it became a habit to use your full name for all these years. I won't stop you from doing something like that, if its what you really want. But know this, If you displease me in any way, there will be punishments, understood?"

"Yes, of course. I'll take any punishment that you give me. If its coming from you, I most definitely deserve it. The one thing about you that always stood out the most to me, is that you care about family more than anything else. Year after year you would always be kind to me, even when I was horrible to you. You always made time for the girls when you didn't have to. I used to dream it was you that got me pregnant and married me instead of Geoff.

A few months after giving birth to Brittany, I grew numb to that dream that would never be and decided to change what I could to make life better for me and my daughter. Geoff still drank like a fish, and whenever he did, he became a horrible person to be around, but I convinced him if he only drank at home in his den, I would never give him grief for it. He agreed and I was able to build a new life for us. He was able go get a job and rise through the ranks to become the V.P. of sales and I was able to land a job at the all girls school and got free tuition for the girls, so they could have the life I never could.

The problems at home still very much existed, but at least for most of my day I could ignore them all and pretend like they didn't exist in my new picture perfect life and it worked very well for a very long time, until a few months and I had to find a new way to lose myself and forget all of my problems... I'm sorry, I should be crying on my own time. This is your time, lets just forget this ever happened."

She never stopped stroking my cock or massaging my balls throughout the whole conversation and as soon as she was done she took me right back into her mouth, sucking as much of me in as she could, never once neglecting my balls as tears streamed down her face. She was worth more than she gave herself credit for. Yes she had her faults, but overall she was a wonderful person. She just seemed to be so hurt and damaged that she remade herself to survive, her self righteous persona allowed her family to prosper but put most people off in a big way.

"No mar, I wont forget it. I meant what I said earlier, you belong to me completely in mind, body and soul. For better or worse, your problems are now mine and I will take care of you and your problems for the rest of your life, so you better get used to it."

The tears stopped streaming down her face as she listened to me, never once stopping her sucking as the look in her eyes turned into a strange gentle look. I couldn't tell if it was lust, loving adoration, relief, satisfaction or acceptance. It was probably some type of combination of all. She started to suck on me with a renewed passion.

"Good, I'm glad to see you understand. We can deal with everything after you tell me more about it, but for now... Get back to work slut!" I could see her lips smile around my cock and in her eyes, I helped her get me back into her throat, just as I was about to guide her head down my shaft. She took over and increased the speed that she took me down her throat smashing her face into my crotch repeatedly.

This continued every minute or so. Me helping her get my cock into her throat and then watch her savagely face fuck herself onto my cock until she had to catch her breath and then repeat it. The time Marlene spent on my cock grew longer and her breaks shorter as she got accustomed to my size and the punishment her throat was taking.

"Look me in the eyes as you face fuck yourself on my cock."

And she did, she stopped glancing over at Kaley entirely, even during her breaks when she was only sucking on my balls or just the head of my cock, her eyes never left mine. That allowed Kaley to not have to keep opening and closing her eyes for now. Marlene started to play with herself as she sucked my cock down her throat. Kaley had watched everything, as her mother went from reluctant to a full on slut and it turned her on. She mimicked her mother and started playing with herself as she watched her mother taking me down her throat.

A few rotations later, Marlene stopped face fucking herself onto my cock as her eyes rolled up and her eyes fluttered as she brought herself to orgasm and Kaley followed suit. I took over and pumped her head up and down my cock while I waited for Marlene and Kaley to come down from their orgasms.

Kaley came back soon after her mother, luckily Marlene was too preoccupied with her own orgasm and sucking my cock to notice her daughter having one a few inches away from her. I had Marlene's face pressed against my crotch with my full length down her throat when I signaled Kaley to close her eyes again after she came back to herself and I pulled Marlene off My cock. she had shaky breath as she stared at me with lustful eyes, waiting for her next command.

"Get ready for the finish line sprint Mar. I'm going to cum all over your face, just the way you like it."

"What do you need me to do?" she asked with a satisfied smile.

"Straddle Kaley, she was here for the start of this and she'll be a part of the finish, even if she's only part of the scenery. I'm going to face fuck you and then cum all over your face, while you're on top on top of your daughter. It's what any slut of mine deserves."

She didn't offer up a single argument as she watched me pick up my phone off the side table and continued recording her. She stood up and rolled Kaley onto her back, then straddled her, sitting her ass down on top of Kaley's hips. Just as I was about to reach for her head she pulled the straps of Kaley's tank top off her shoulders, then the rest of her shirt down to her belly. Exposing Kaley's tits for me, her nipples were a dark brown and the size of a quarter.

"If she is going to be the scenery for the video, we might as well make the most of it, she'll never even know, so it shouldn't be a problem." Marlene giggled and smiled sheepishly at me.

"What a wonderful slut you are." If only you knew Marlene... She looked pleased with herself at compliment, she watched as I reached over and took Kaley's bare tit into my hand and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I let go and kneeled on the couch, legs slightly parted with my balls on the top of her head and cock resting on Kaley's face, the last few inches sticking out past her chin. Marlene stared into the camera lens as she leaned forward and lifted my cock from her Kaley's face using just her mouth, then taking me as deep into her mouth as she could.

I held my phone in my left hand as I grasped the back of her head and started to slowly push myself into her throat and until I bottomed out my cock fully down her throat. I let go of all that was holding me back earlier, the time for gentleness was done and gone with. I pulled out until just the head was still in her throat and slammed my cock back down her throat, smashing her face into my crotch, jack hammering my full length down her throat with full force and speed, she stared up at me, moaning and choking on my size.

"Gluhck gluhck uhck uhck khha"

She started playing with herself again. Saliva leaked, dripped and splattered all over Kaley face.

"Gluhk khaa uhk"

I looked down at Kaley biting her bottom lip, trying to hold back her urges to touch herself as well. She got quite a view of her mother swallowing my dick whole inches above her face.

After a few minutes of face fucking Marlene, I finally felt the cum in my over filled balls beginning to reach the point of no return. I pull her head off my cock and Kaley shut her eyes on reflex. I pushed Marlene's face down next to Kaley's and started to rapidly stroke myself above their faces. Marlene rolled off Kaley and laid on her side, pressing her naked body into her daughters with her face pressed flat against Kaley's cheek and pointed up at me with her mouth open as wide as it could go and her tongue all the way out, ready to receive her snack.

"Yeah, that's it... Put your face right next to hers! I'm going to cum all over you."

"YES! Cum all over me, give me all of it. I NEED it. It's the only thing a slut like me deserves!" She pleaded and continued to play with herself still pressed up against her daughter, I stroked my cock furiously to a finish. The cum bursting forcefully from my cock and splashing all over Marlene and Kaley's faces. Stream after stream of my cum covered their faces. I aimed my cock from their faces to Kaley's chest, covering her tits and stomach with my cum as well. After a dozen full force spurts and 4 that petered off, with 16 in total, they were covered with about a pint of my cum.

I watched as Kaley licked her lips clean with her eyes still closed. Marlene was lost in her orgasm, so I stroked my cock, milking the remaining cum directly onto Kaley's lips. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips clean again. I chuckled and sat down on the couch in exhaustion. Marlene was coming off of her 2nd orgasm, her naked body still wrapped around her daughter and her face covered in my cum, she stared into my eyes awaiting what was next.

"Looks like I got Kaley a little messy. Why don't you clean her up first." Marlene nodded and started to get up to get something to clean her with.

"Where are you going? I meant to clean her off with your tongue." She realized what I was telling her to do and she started to shake her head no.

"I... I... I can't do that, She's my daughter!"

"You've already let me fondle and cum all over her. Is this really any worse? The way I see it, you're doing her a favor by cleaning her up from what happened tonight and like you said... she'll never know." She looked up at me as if asking me to order her to do it, so she wouldn't be to blame, if that was all she needed...

"Go on Marlene. Get her nice and clean before she wakes up. Your only helping your daughter get clean... If she was awake, she would probably ask you to do it herself. Help her the only way a slutty mommy like you can."

She nodded and looked at Kaley with a caring motherly look on her face, she convinced herself that I was right and she was only helping Kaley. She began to lick Kaley's face and neck clean, not leaving a drop of cum behind, when it was finally time to clean Kaley's tits, She hesitated briefly, giving me a questioning look and I nodded my approval.

She began to lick the cum off her daughters tits, chest and stomach, even sucking out the cum that pooled in her belly button. She paid close attention to Kaley's Chocolate colored nipples, not just licking them but sucking them into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them. she even cleaned Kaley's new pearl necklace, sucking the cum of each individual pearl.

"There, all clean now sweetie, even though there was so much on you earlier, Its like nothing ever happened now" She pulled Kaley's shirt back into place and laughed.

"So what do you have to say for yourself Marlene?"

"Thank you, it was a delicious snack! Do you always cum that much?"

"Pretty much yeah, but I meant about the situation between us."

"Mmm, at least I know I won't be going hungry with all the cum you'll be feeding me. I belong to you now... And if what you said earlier was true, I'm going to finally get to live the life I dreamed about so many years ago. If it wasn't true... Then I don't know."

Marlene shrugged her shoulders and looked downcast as she braced herself for my answer.

"I do mean it Mar, I'm a man of my word, you belong to me now, your life is going to change quite a bit, hopefully you can handle it. I've got quite a few things planned, that you might not entirely agree with, but you're going to have to learn to accept my decisions and go along with them."

"I already told you that I will follow most of your commands and accept any punishments you give me, I'm a woman of my word. So what do you want me to do now Jess?" I had never seen Marlene smile so big before, now that all her worries had been lifted she looked like an entirely different person.

"First, clean yourself up. Don't worry about Geoff, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

She started to scoop the cum from her face and into her mouth, after she was done eating the rest of the cum off herself, she looked down at Kaley.

"I can't believe what I've done. I'm such a fucking slut and a horrible mother. I let you do all those things... I know I shouldn't have, but I wanted it anyways. Do you think Kaley will ever forgive me?"

"Yes Mar, She would definitely forgive you, but we could always wake her up and ask her, if you want."

"No, I'm not ready for her to know about this secret yet. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for anyone to know."

"I'll deal with that, if and when it happens, until then there's no use in worrying about it. I'm going to take care of you from now on, so stop worrying so much. Now get that big beautiful ass upstairs and get cleaned up."

She smiled and started to make her way upstairs. I gave her ass a smack as she was walking away from the couch. She grinned and shook her head as she continued to walk away, leaving the room and climbing the stairs. I waited to hear the water running before talking to Kaley.

"Someone's been a naughty girl today." Kaley flipped over onto her stomach and gave me a mischievous smile.