Family Drama Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Krysta... your cherry?" I say in utter disbelief.

"It was for you... I saved it... just for you." She tells me between gasps.

I can feel the blood from her innocence that I just shattered seeping down from her gash, downer her thighs, and along mine. I am hard-pressed to believe that this goddess saved herself for her younger brother. We make love in the bed with the water rocking the boat from time to time. Krysta is by far my most vocal lover and she sings my praises as she prays to a deity as well. I refrain from coming in my sister until she has climaxed two times. We made love missionary style, to begin with until she hit her orgasm. I let her rest for a while, cuddling her and allowing myself to wind down so I didn't ejaculate prematurely during round two. Krysta's pussy is so tight I had a hard time lasting as long as I did during round 1.

For round 2 I had her ride me in the cowgirl position. The entire time she rode me I was sitting up so we could kiss and thus allow me to fondle her succulent tits. As she neared her second climax I had her stop her gyrations. I quickly had her turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. Krysta began groaning at this but those groans turned into shrieks of pleasure when my mouth landed on the left side of her neck and I began licking and nibbling along her shoulder and neck. To further drive her over the edge I molested her right tit with my right hand and tortured her clit with my left. Krysta and I discovered that she was a squirter when she ejaculated during her second big O.

We took another break before round 3, which entailed us napping in one another's arms. Squirting after her second orgasm took a lot out of my lover and the recovery time was nice as I was on the verge of my own orgasm when she let loose. I'm sure Krysta wouldn't have minded but I really wanted to make this extra special for her and not hurt her feelings when she eventually compared notes with the others. It was coming on sunset when Krysta and I resumed our sexy time. Neither of us cared at this point that the sheets wear soaked with blood, sweat, and cum. I was on a mission, well two. I wanted to give my sister the best first-time experience and I hoped to give her my baby. Moving the pillows into position, I place one at Krysta's head and the rest at her waist. She props herself up on her legs, ass thrust up into the air. She leans down and rests her head on the one pillow and steadies herself for what is to come. It's times like this, as I stare at her bubbly ass in position and her asshole puckered and ready to be plowed, that I am tempted to take her virgin ass. However, that is a deflowering for another time. This is only our first mating and I have saved my load for just this moment.

Krysta once again is scream at the top of her lungs as this position allows my cock to all but penetrate her cervix. As I thrust in and out of my older sister she shrieks when my mushroom-like head pushes against the opening to her womb. Over and over I batter it like a medical battering ram trying to penetrate the castle's entrance. On my last monster thrust the head of my cock all but breaks through and Krysta lets anyone around know that she is climaxing as I flood her womb with my baby batter. I am moaning aloud but my moans are drowned out as Krysta empties her lungs of air.

I collapse on my sister's sweaty back and not wanting to crush her, I roll onto my side and stare helplessly at the ceiling of the boat. Krysta manages to slide over and melds her body into mine. We lay like that gasping for air for who knows how long before we finally come down from our mating. Krysta scoots up so our faces are at the same level and she kisses me soundly.

"Marry me," I say abruptly.

Krystall looks at me oddly and says, "You're crazy," she giggled.

"I love you."

"You goof... we can't get married."

"Yes, we can. Use mom's maiden name and who's to know?"

"Mom will know... your girlfriend will know." Krysta reminds me.

Feeling renewed strength, I climb out of the bed and pull Krysta with me. I carried my sister up the stairs and to the back of the boat. The air was cool as the sun was now set and I could feel goosebumps forming on my sister's arms. She shivers as she is cold. Sitting on the back seat I lift Krysta and deposit her on my rehardened cock. "We're not returning to the resort until you say yes."

I slowly guided my cock back inside her pussy. I can feel my cum trying to escape but soon I will have given her another load. Not as large as the first but another regardless. Krysta holds onto my shoulders as I lift her ass up and then let her body fall back down. My cock impaled her each time a wave broke against the boat.

Time has no meaning in the dark of night and soon Krysta is rubbing her naked body against mine. "You're sooo big... and I... I'm so full!" she groans.

"Will you marry me?"

"No..." She answers, but I can hear a bit of playfulness in that answer.

So to drive my point harder, I lift her body almost halfway off my cock and drop her. This time she says, "M... maybe..."

So with a smirk on my face, I lift her until she is almost off the crown of my cock. She begs me not to break contact and using all of my strength hold her like this. She can feel my cock head slipping from her pussy lips so she finally relents. "Yeah... yes... yes... YES!" Krysta declares when her body falls back onto my cock, our hips colliding as I released her body. Krysta shudders as my sperm again spurted up my cock and bathed her womb and the egg residing in it in sperm.

"I want your baby," Krysta informs me as her vagina shuddered around my cock.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

To Be Concluded

12