All Comments on 'Family Estranged Ch. 06'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months ago

Kitty, you have an amazing and twisted mind. I love it. Please make the final chapter long and extremely disturbing. The hot sauce was deliciously cruel. Take the torture and demeaning to the next level, but please... No scat. Water sports... Yeah, mom, sis and girlfriend laying on the floor in front of Zane. Make mom truly regret what she has done. Maybe the rapists tell everyone about Mom's at the begining on the next chapter. Whatever you do, I know it will be entertaining. Thank you for sharing your talented imagination.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Are you trying to put your victims in the hospital? Hot sauce isn’t a disinfectant, it’s a poison. You risk blood poisoning and a nasty infection. It isn’t cruel, it’s stupidly dangerous.

Being raped isn’t cruel or erotic. It is traumatizing to the victim. Years later it affects them and will require therapy to overcome.

I get you’re trying to write an erotic story but rape isn’t erotic. After WWII, Russian soldiers went on a rape rampage. Russian author Solzhenitsyn wrote about how his squad raped and murdered an 11 yr old German girl. German women endured it because they thought they deserved it. Fmr German Chancellor, Helmut Kohl’s wife was a rape survivor. After the soldiers finished with her, they threw her from a second story building, causing her decades of pain and agony. She would later commit suicide because of what she endured.

One of the methods gangs use to turn women and teens into prostitutes is to subject them to weeks of gang rape. In Britain, young girls and teens were groomed into sexual servitude by being raped repeatedly. Rape destroys the victims soul and has lasting consequences.

I don’t care if you rape your story victims 7 ways from Sunday; but to ignore the consequences of that is unforgivable. It’s like writing a story about amputating a musicians hands and then telling us how he performed “Mozart Marriage of Figaro” flawlessly the next day.

DamiCLoveDamiCLove4 months ago

Kitty, keep going & plz don't stop. The shame of Mia's bf was a nice touch near the end there. How will Mia react I wonder and what will she tell her bf if she gets a chance to call him on it? Charlotte's going to be in so much trouble if(when?) this is all over...

As to the previous commenter, Literotica is a website about not just eroticism but *fantasies* (some more or less real) and IMHO the humiliation/shame/torment aspect is a big part of the turn-on here. I can suspend a little disbelief in the process, and a history lesson on rape post WWII just seems way out of place here. Maybe calm down? "Being raped isn't cruel or erotic." So much wrong with that. Many, many, many people have non-con or rape fantasies... to them it is erotic on some level, so why are you here in a non-con story saying otherwise? Makes no sense. As for rape being not 'cruel'? Ummm.. it's by definition cruel on some level, or certainly can be. Take a deep breath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous