All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 04'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

I really like your way of writing. I can't wait till the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great one

As much as the first 3 chapters were turn on this one was the best so far, it gave the C&D relationship even more depth and drive, made their love established beyond doubt and they finally started to talk about their relationship and its future. Both of them wanting to do it with her parents is exciting as well as inevitable so I hope it gets done in the same fashion the anal was done here, with pleasure and love in mind. More than anything I look forward to their real "talk" about the future of their relationship, but I guess that'll come after all the steamy action.

5* as usual by now.

Red48beardRed48beardabout 8 years ago
Olivia?

clearly this intended as a family adventure, but clearly Olivia is destined to enjoy both C & D... juicy and fun...

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
AGREE

Must agree with the previous comments. One of the best ever incest story on this site. Keep it going. So much more to write about.

playtime999playtime999almost 8 years ago
great

great job. very vivid with lots of detail and suspense and hot erotic, incestuous thoughts in the air. I can't wait for you to bring in the threesomes and more waiting in the wings.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
catching up

just started reading tis series - and i can't put it down. each chapter gets better and better. very sexy, erotic.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 4 years ago
Very heartfelt.

The way you write of Christina's love of Danny is so warm and intimate, it's something a lot of stories lack now. Very appreciated.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is a beautiful series. I am amazed that two inexperienced sexual beginners were able to correctly perform anal sex as it should be performed. The patience and understanding of each other's needs and desires in this act is remarkable. I realize this is fiction, but even in real life. some people never master nor even attempt this sexual position. Small, narrow minds get what they deserve. 5-stars.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 2 months ago

this was the best chapter of the series so far! very hearfelt and romantic,,dont see much of that on here,, shows the depth of feeling chris and danny have for each other,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
1010 Followers
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES