Family First Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

"His cock," Ray corrected. "You're a big girl now. You should use big girl words."

"His... cock," she said, rolling the word slowly around in her mouth like she'd never said it out loud before. "I couldn't stop thinking about how nice your... cock... tasted this morning, and I kept wondering whether his... cock... would taste the same way."

A quiet gasp escaped her lips as she felt her dad's erection lurch beneath her. She shifted her hips slightly, so the length of his shaft lay between the smooth valley of her thighs, smiling as she heard him doing his best to suppress a moan.

"By that point, Danny was there too, and Aunt Mary was letting him put his cock in her mouth. It looked like they were having so much fun, and I just wanted to have fun too..." Her voice took on a pleading tone. "I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. It looked so big and hard, and I just knew it would feel so nice in my mouth."

Beneath her melodramatic performance, she really was a little bit nervous about how her dad would respond to this part of her story. They hadn't directly discussed the possibility of her uncle doing things with her, and she wasn't sure how he would take it. She hadn't considered the possibility herself until she'd first caught sight of the monstrous, snake-like appendage hanging between his legs.

"It's okay, Pun'kin. I'm not angry. Did you enjoy it?"

Christina gave an eager nod. "It was so big, I could barely fit it in my mouth, but it tasted really nice. It also made me happy that he thought I was pretty enough to do that with."

"Well, of course he did," Ray replied. "He'd be crazy not to appreciate a beautiful girl like you. What did you do while you sucked him?"

She crinkled her nose up in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Did you... touch yourself?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I had to. It felt like my privates were on fire!" She hesitated a moment before saying, "Actually... they feel kind of the same way right now."

"Maybe I can help with that."

With a loving smile, he slid his hand fully into her lap and placed his palm firmly on her pubic bone. His ring and middle fingers swiped up and down her slit, gathering her moisture on his fingertips before driving them into his daughter's slippery hole. Even after filling her with a load of cum, Ray could hardly believe how loose and wet she was. Christina's thighs and pubic hair were swamped with her juices, and his fingers easily slid deep into the molten core of her sex.

"Ohhh... Daddy..." she moaned, smiling deliriously up at him while her hips shifted to give him better access.

"Did you touch yourself like this?" he asked.

"Yes... but it feels sooo much better when you do it."

For several long moments, Christina hung on for dear life as her father explored between her legs. His fingers made wet, squelching noises as they moved confidently in and out of her slit, occasionally coming out to tease her sensitive labia. All the while, the butt of his palm rubbed slow circles over her pubic bone, providing constant stimulation to her throbbing clit.

"Tell me what happened next," he whispered.

Christina wasn't sure she could. The all consuming electric current that ran from her pussy out to the rest of her body was made all the more intense by the fact that it was her loving father who was driving her to such extreme heights of passion. Even so, she knew this game they were playing wasn't over yet, and it wouldn't be -- not until she felt her daddy's hot seed gushing deep inside her womb.

"I-I kept sucking on it... his cock... I think he really liked it, because he kept making... AH!... all of these n-noises, and he kept saying how n-n-nice my m-mouth felt..."

Telling her story while her dad reamed out her excited cunt was even more difficult than she'd expected, but the all-consuming lust and desire plastered on his face made it worth the extra effort. It also gave her something to focus on other than the feelings of orgasmic bliss that were steadily bubbling up to the surface, threatening to break free at any moment.

"Did he cum?" Ray asked in a husky growl.

"I... I think so," she said, her face a mask of pure innocence. "Is that when his... stuff comes out?"

Ray smiled and nodded.

"Then yes... he did..." For a moment, she lost herself in the memory of her uncle's hot seed pouring into her mouth. She let out a desperate groan before continuing on. "There was so much of it, Daddy. I tried to be a good girl and swallow it all... but some of it got on my boobies and on my tummy..."

A low growl escaped Ray's lips as the scene played out in the theater of his mind. He dug his fingers deeper into his daughter's cleft and his cock gave another great lurch, straining mightily against the tight confines of his slacks.

Christina searched her father's face for any sign of anger or jealousy. Finding none, she continued on.

"It tasted nice, but not as nice as yours, Daddy. I think Aunt Mary liked it, though, because as soon as he finished, she licked it all up off of me."

"...Is that all she did?" Ray asked.

"N-no..." Christina mumbled. "When I was all clean she -- OH!"

Ray's searching fingers had finally found the spongy texture of her g-spot, cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Mmm... Daddy, that feels so nice... I can't... c-cant... It's soooo..."

Christina's voice trailed off as each passing second made it more difficult for her to focus on her task. Her father's fingers were putting her through the most delicious form of torture imaginable. He seemed to instinctively know just how to stroke and tease her, bringing her right up to the brink of orgasm without letting her tip over the edge.

"Tell me, Pun'kin. What did she do?" Ray insisted, reveling in the power he had over his daughter's desperate, writhing body. His left hand snaked further around her back until it reached around to cover her breast, and he started rubbing his thumb firmly over her rubbery, pink nipple.

"She... ahhhh... she used her tongue on my... on m-my privates!" Christina said as sparks of electricity flashed behind her eyes. "I k-know... I'm a bad girl, and I sh-should have stopped it... but it just felt s-so n-n-nice..." Her teeth chattered uncontrollably, making it even more difficult for her to form coherent sentences. All the while, her ass and thighs tensed and released in an unstable rhythm, desperately searching for the release that her father refused to give her.

"So you liked feeling your aunt's mouth on your hot little cunt?" Ray asked, marveling at the way she stared helplessly up at him, her body jerking and trembling every time he tapped his fingers against her g-spot.

Christina nodded emphatically as a low, keening wail escaped her lips.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Oh yes!"

Ray wasn't sure whether she was responding to his question or the deep stimulation of his fingers invading her tight little hole, but it hardly mattered. It was plainly obvious that his daughter was nearing the point of no return.

"Did she make you cum?" he asked, his voice wavering despite his best efforts at maintaining a confident, fatherly tone.

"MmmHmm..." Christina moaned. Her vision became unfocused as the pleasure surging through her started overriding her senses, and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming.

"Show me," Ray said. "Cum for Daddy just like you did for Aunt Mary. Show me what a hot little slut my little girl is."

At the same time, Ray started rubbing the upper wall of Christina's pussy in a frantic come-hither motion, putting repeated, forceful pressure on her g-spot and watching as she completely lost hold of herself.

"Nnghhh! fuckfuckFUCK!" she shouted. Christina felt like her entire body was being turned inside out as her father roughly finger-fucked her. The walls of her vagina rippled wildly against his fingers, either trying to force his invading digits from her hole or keep them buried deep inside. She wasn't sure which. Either way, her father obviously wasn't going to stop fingering her, and she wasn't going to stop cumming either.

She jerked and twisted helplessly in his arms as her body struggled to process the waves of sensation that were becoming almost painful in their intensity. While her body looked for some means of escape, Christina's mind was right there in the moment, staring adoringly up into her father's eyes.

Somehow, what was happening between them was even more intimate than when he'd put his cock in her. As she writhed in his lap, his hands locked between her legs, she was totally and completely in his thrall. Her body was his now, and he would do with her as he pleased.

As much as Ray was enjoying the desperate, pleading intensity of his daughter's stare, he knew that he could only do this for so long before she would start getting sore, and the last thing he wanted was to cause her any discomfort. He slowed his pace before stopping entirely and removing his hand from her sodden crotch. Christina moaned and twitched for a few minutes more as the aftershocks of her orgasm washed over her.

"Mmm... That was so much nicer than with Aunt Mary..." she mumbled with a weary, but contented smile.

"I'm glad," Ray replied as he leaned down and planted a loving kiss on her flushed forehead.

When the orgasmic fog had finally cleared from her mind, Christina became aware once again of her father's long, hard penis, which had furrowed even deeper between her thighs as she'd bucked and writhed in his lap. Her own pussy felt warm and numb, and she wasn't sure she had another orgasm in her. Even so, there was no way she was going to end their game before she gave her dad another opportunity to blast a load of cum into one of her receptive holes.

"Um... Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, Pun'kin?"

"Did you really want me to tell you everything? Some of the things that happened after Aunt Mary licked me are kind of... nasty..." she said.

"I want to hear it all," Ray said, doing his best to keep his expression calm and his voice even, but not finding much success with either.

"Okay, well... having Aunt Mary lick between my legs felt really nice, but that funny feeling in my tummy still wouldn't go away."

"So what did you do?" Ray asked, the impatience in his voice growing more and more obvious with each passing moment.

Instead of answering his question directly, Christina crawled out of his lap and got on her hands and knees, giving him a wide-open view of her dripping cunt. She twisted her neck, pulled a few sweaty locks of hair out of her eyes and flashed him a coquettish smile.

"It was the strangest thing, Daddy. My privates felt all warm and loose and empty... kind of like it feels right now..."

Ray let out a frustrated groan as he stared at his daughter's slit. Her inner lips, usually so petite and hidden, were obscenely puffy and swollen. They hung open slightly from his intense finger-fucking, giving him a mind-numbingly beautiful glimpse of the pink treasures within. Perhaps even more exciting was the overpowering scent of her arousal, which wafted in his direction and nearly caused a short circuit in his brain.

"Uncle Tim's cock was still all soft from when he put it in my mouth, but Danny's was big and hard, so I sat down on his lap and he put it way up inside of me." As she spoke, Christina brought her hand between her legs and started rubbing gentle circles around her clit and drawing her fingertips back and forth in her slit. "It felt really nice, Daddy..." she said, groaning in delight as she slid her index and middle fingers deep into her body.

Ray's lust had been steadily building from the moment the two of them had started playing this dirty little game, and the sight of his young daughter, fingering herself while telling him how much she enjoyed getting fucked was simply too much to take.

"Oh, god, Pun'kin. Daddy needs to fuck you."

"Do it, Daddy! Fuck me with your big hot dick! Fill up your daughter's slutty little cunt!"

With a roar of excitement, Ray climbed onto his knees and rammed himself into Christina's dripping hole. He took only the briefest of moments to let her adjust to his length before he gripped her hips and started pounding into her with everything he had.

"Oh yes, Daddy! God Yes!" Christina shouted. From that angle, his cock seemed to bang repeatedly against some nerve deep inside of her that sent jolts of pleasure surging through her body with each thrust.

"Mmmm... Your pussy feels so good, baby," Ray moaned.

"It's -- all -- for -- you -- Daddy!" she moaned, her breath forcing its way out of her lungs every time he bottomed out in her squelching hole.

A fresh squeal of delight escaped her lips when his hands moved upward. Circling her torso, he pulled her upward until they were both standing on their knees with the small of her back pressed firmly against his stomach, while he punched his cock into her from behind, banging into her overworked g-spot over and over again. At the same time, he used his hands to maul her breasts, crushing the small tear-shaped mounds of flesh in his palms and pinching her pert little nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

What they were doing could not, by any standard, be considered making love. Ray, who was so quiet and composed in his day to day life, fucked his daughter like she was a bitch in heat, slamming himself into her -- using her young, nubile body for no purpose other than his immediate, sexual gratification.

For Christina, the feeling of utter helplessness as her father ravaged her was literally breathtaking. Her pussy felt warm and numb, and her breasts ached as he mercilessly groped her. There was something so dirty and depraved about letting him do these things to her, but at the same time, there was a strange sort of intimacy in her willful loss of control. Inside her head, a tiny voice screamed that she should feel humiliated and degraded for submitting herself to her own father, but deep down, beneath the grunts and moans and the pounding rhythm of his cock she felt a deep, loving connection -- a psychic link between them that transcended their immediate physical needs.

Time seemed to lose all meaning as the room filled with the wet sounds and smells of their furiously copulating bodies. Eventually, Ray buried his face in her sweaty, red hair and inhaled deeply, drinking in her scent before planting a series of sloppy, wet kisses along the nape of her neck.

"Oh, God yes, Daddy! Don't you dare stop fucking me!" she demanded in a low, throaty growl. "Use your little girl's tight little cunt. Make yourself feel so good in me!"

Ray's rhythmic grunts and moans grew more and more strained, and Christina could tell he was close. Sure enough, it only took a few more desperate thrusts before she felt the warm pressure of her his boiling-hot cum filling whatever parts of her weren't currently occupied by his pulsing cock.

"Mmm... Yeah, that's it," she cooed. "Just let it all go, Daddy..."

When he was finally finished, Ray collapsed backwards in complete exhaustion. With a heavy-lidded smile, he watched as a steady stream of white fluid slithered out of his daughter's swollen gash, dripping down her thighs and onto the sheets below. Christina turned her head to look back at him, enjoying the strange mixture of satisfaction and disbelief that was plastered across his face.

When she finally turned around and faced him directly, he looked at her as if he'd just woken from a particularly strange dream and was no longer quite sure what was real and what was just a figment of his depraved imagination. It wasn't until Christina took his hand in his and smiled up at him that his brain finally snapped back to the present moment, bringing the reality of what they'd just done right along with it.

"Oh, God. I didn't hurt you, did I?" Ray asked.

"No, you didn't. I'll probably be a little bit sore in the morning, but it will just be a nice reminder of how much my Daddy loves me."

"I don't know what came over me," he said, shaking his head and nervously running his hands through his hair. "I can't believe I lost control like that..."

"Don't beat yourself up, Dad. I liked it. Really -- I did. I promise," she said, smiling up at him and giving his hands a loving squeeze.

His expression lightened a bit, but he still seemed to regard her claim with a great deal of skepticism.

"I'm not sure I can explain it, but there's something about the idea of you manhandling me -- of you throwing me down and ravaging my body that makes me so hot, Dad. It's different with Danny. We're both more or less equals. But with you... well, you're my dad," Christina said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "You've always been there to cheer me up when I was feeling down or punish me when I'm being bad. Even at the worst of times, you've never been anything less than the perfect father, and I want to be your perfect daughter, even if that means being nothing more than a wet hole for you to put your cock into. Maybe that's why it's so fucking hot thinking about you taking advantage of me. With anyone else, I'd feel degraded and ashamed, but not with you... I'm your little girl, and I know you'd never do anything to hurt me... even when you're fucking me with that big hard daddy dick of yours," she added with a mischievous smirk.

"I, um... I don't know what to say..." Ray replied.

"You don't need to say anything. Just know that this has been one of the best nights of my life, and it was all because of you. I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, Pun'kin," Ray replied. "More than you'll ever know."

As Christina laid down by her father's side and molded her body to his, a dirty thought crossed her mind that made her giggle.

"What's so funny?" Ray asked.

"I was just thinking that I still haven't told you everything that happened this afternoon."

"Good lord... What else was there?" he asked, more out of curiosity than excitement.

"We-ell... when Danny was fucking me, he didn't cum in my pussy..."

"Okay, I'll bite," Ray said, "Where did he cum."

"In my ass," Christina said, smiling innocently while she waited for his reaction.

Ray's eyes went wide for a moment before his face settled into a contented smile. "You'll have to tell me more about it tomorrow."

"Looking forward to it," she said as she nestled her face in the crook of his shoulder and closed her eyes, falling quickly into a deep, well-earned slumber.

"Me too," Ray whispered.

A quick glance around the room confirmed that the candles he'd lit had all burned out safely. With his free hand, he reached down and pulled a sheet up over their naked bodies. He planted one more kiss on the top of his daughter's head, smiling when she nuzzled her face against his bare skin before he too fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~~~ Earlier that afternoon ~~~

Dinner at the Wheeler household was a much less memorable affair. If it wasn't for the hosts' nudity and the generally sex-focused bent to their conversation, it almost could have passed for a normal Sunday evening. Diane spent most of the meal peppering her in-laws with questions about everything that had happened between them. Mary provided most of the details, with Tim and Danny occasionally stepping in to give their version of events.

Diane was particularly interested in hearing about the development of Tim's relationship with his mother, and she wondered whether such a direct approach would work with John. He would be coming home in less than a week. Just thinking about finally fulfilling her incestuous fantasies with her handsome son filled her with a heady mixture of lust, anticipation, and plain old fear.

All of her plans had worked out beyond her wildest expectations, but for the most part, those plans had all been for the benefit other people. She'd helped push Christina and Danny together and done the same for Mary and Ray. Sure, she'd had plenty of fun along the way, but her deepest, darkest fantasy -- her obsession with sucking and fucking her son's cock -- still remained unfulfilled. Hearing all the filthy details of what Mary had done with her son was an incredible turn-on, but it was also frustrating knowing that she still had to wait for her own opportunity to do the same.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers