All Comments on 'Family Friendly Ch. 01'

by bleepblorper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes and no

I liked the story except for all the slut/bitch talk. But different strokes, I guess.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Re: yes and no

I'm in agreement with the anonymous comment in that I didn't really like the bitch/slut talk. Usually, I would stop reading soon after it would appear. However, I read your story right through. I enjoyed the development and the dialogue that went with it. Some of the commentary in the story was almost satirical in nature. Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE asian women.

After I got out of the Navy, I spent almost 15 years working all over Asia. There's nothing that tastes as good as a hot, VERY wet Asian pussy.

By the way, It should be considered a criminal act to shave a pussy. Their cunt hair is so soft and silky, I love to rub my face all over it, I enjoy the feel, the delicious fragrance, as well as the exquisite taste.

After I had been back in the States for a few years, I met a beautiful Eurasian lady, that, even though she'd been married for 20 years, had never experienced oral- neither giving nor receiving. I loved opening her eyes {and mouth} to that tasty treat.

She even found out that she enjoyed the taste of pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbleepblorper@bleepblorper
Just a red-blooded American pervert living abroad. Most of the stuff I write is connected in a convoluted universe of dicks and butts and so on. Probably the best place to get started is with my series Family Friendly, you know, if you for some reason want to really get into c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES