Family Friendly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," remarked Joel.

"Surprised?" said Phoebe, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I guess you did just meet Will, so it might seem a bit..."

"No, no," Joel said as Phoebe's voice faded while she looked for the appropriate word. "I'm just surprised at Nessa. She's usually more of a taker."

Nessa didn't seem to notice, instead wiping sweat away from her brow as she continued plowing Will's ass. "You gonna cum for me, bitch? Cum on my big fucking dick, bitch."

"Well, I don't want to let that go to waste," said Phoebe. She crept over to them and lay on the floor on her back, wiggling herself under Will so that she was perpendicular with him, and placing her head right under his swinging dick. She grabbed it from its pendulum motion and pulled the head into her mouth.

Joel watched with Mei Lin by his side, happy as a pure spectator until he noticed her familiar touch on his cock. Her delicate fingers wrapped around him and he looked over at her. "Did you like your party favor?"

"Come again?" Joel was confused.

"Already?" Mei Lin countered.

"Ah, ha," said Joel, understanding now, "Phoebe?"

"Of course, daddy. You were so nice about fucking Will for me that we both decided to give you something we knew you had your eye on."

"Ah, so she was just fulfilling her obligation to her boyfriend, then?" He felt a little disheartened.

"Oh, no, daddy," Mei Lin replied. She looked meaningfully at Phoebe's spread legs. "She volunteered."

Joel's next reply was cut off by the muffled grunting of Will as he fired a load of cum into Phoebe's waiting mouth. It was apparent that he was trying to hump her face, but was conflicted between that and keeping Nessa's strap on firmly up his ass. His lithe body was shaking and Brad was offering him no relief, holding Will's mouth down on his cock mercilessly.

"Looks like Nessa might just take your new fuck buddy away from you," Mei Lin giggled.

Will collapsed onto the floor beside Phoebe's head, leaving Brad erect and looking disappointed.

"Unlikely," Joel responded to his daughter. She gave him a little smile in response.

"Who wants it next?" Nessa challenged anyone, waggling the fake cock playfully. Will was catching his breath and propped himself up on the floor, leaning against the couch. He glanced over at Joel and his daughter with a cocked eyebrow as if offering a challenge.

If that was the intent, Joel didn't have time to figure it out because Mei Lin beat him to the punch. She scampered over to the couch and practically leapt on top of Brad, facing him while she straddled him. "Me, me!" she squealed.

Phoebe wiped her lips and sat up, giving Joel a similar look to the one Will had. Nessa stepped past her as Mei Lin sank down on Brad's lap, impaling herself with his cock. Nessa approached her from behind, and like pros who had done this hundreds of times, they quickly had her rubber cock inside Mei Lin's ass and pumping away while she rode Brad. He found himself working his own cock without even thinking as he watched his little girl take two fat cocks at once, squeezed between two sweaty, gyrating bodies, and loving every second of it.

In his trance, he barely noticed that both Phoebe and Will had made their way back over to him. He didn't snap out of it until he felt a pair of tongues begin dancing along either side of his shaft, whereupon he looked down to see two sets of hungry eyes looking back up at him. "You just going to stand there and watch?" Phoebe said finally, spit dripping from her mouth.

"Eh, it's a pretty good show..." Joel said.

"Yeah it is," replied Will, this time his turn to remove his mouth from Joel's cock momentarily. He turned his neck and took a look at the lithe little Asian girl sandwiched between two hot bodies. "You really raised a fine little slut, old man."

Before Joel even had a chance to respond, Will's tongue was already back on his shaft, tracing its way up the underside, and Phoebe interrupted, "You like watching your little girl get fucked like that, huh?" She was jerking him off while she talked, the copious spit she and Will had slathered his rod with squishing between her fingers. "You like watching her tight little holes get stretched open? You really made her into a slut with this big, fat cock of yours." She teased the tip of it with her tongue to punctuate her taunt. By now, Will's tongue was toying with his balls, which were already about to burst from the combination of watching his daughter take two cocks at once and these two talking about it.

"Oh, yeah..." he managed, just trying to keep from shooting a massive load all over Phoebe. He let his head loll back and closed his eyes, just enjoying the sensations, the sounds. He could hear the squishing of his daughter's pussy juices on Brad's fat cock even over her moaning. Suddenly, Will's tongue disappeared from his balls, only to reappear a second later on his ass. Will spread Joel's ass and began tonguing the hole while Joel involuntarily thrust into Phoebe's mouth. Her hands went to his balls as she took him deeper into his throat.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" came Brad's voice from the couch, snapping Joel back to attention.

"Do it, cum in that tight little pussy!" Nessa egged him on. "Fill her slutty little cunt!"

"Oooh, yes, yes, yes, give it to me..." whined Mei Lin as Brad's hips jerked over and over. Even without seeing it directly, Joel could tell it was a massive load, and he had a powerful urge to go suck it out of his daughter's sopping cunt. His own balls were already ready to explode when Phoebe gripped them and gave them a light squeeze.

"Nuh-uh," she said, "don't you dare cum again already. You haven't even put this monster up my ass yet." That didn't exactly help his efforts to hold it in.

Just a few feet away, Mei Lin rolled off of Brad and spread her legs next to him. She looked directly into her father's eyes and smiled, then slid a finger into her pussy, drawing out a thick glob of cum and bringing it to he mouth. She sucked it off her finger with a smile and an exaggerated "mmm..."

Just then, Will replaced his tongue with a finger, jabbing it deep into Joel's rear hole as he took to his feet behind Joel. "Pretty sexy, huh?" his breath was hot in Joel's ear.

"Fuuuck," Joel moaned. He tried to steady his breathing. "Yeah, pretty good show, like I said."

Now Nessa approached, her strap-on swinging as she walked over. "Does that mean you're my next bitch?"

"You'd better hold that cum in, old man," Will taunted Joel as his fingers continued probing the older man's hole, "You know what they'll do to you if you don't..." He punctuated his teasing with a particularly deep push of his finger in Joel's ass.

"Oh, I know..." replied Joel. He grabbed Phoebe's head and pushed her mouth down onto his cock, simultaneously thrusting deep into her throat. "Oh fuck yeah, right there..." he groaned, and an explosion of cum emptied from his balls into the girl's mouth, making her gag and spilling out the corners of her mouth as it just kept coming. On the couch, Mei Lin smiled approvingly.

When he'd finished, he released Phoebe, leaving her gasping for breath and with a thick load of cum dripping down her chin. She looked up into his eyes as she wiped his cum away with her hand. Her eyes were locked onto his as she licked the last drops of his load from her lips. "I told you to wait..." she said, more feigning disappointment.

He chuckled, pleased with the sheer amount of cum he'd managed to inject directly into her throat.

"Boys, Nessa, dear," she replied, still looking only at him. "Let's show him how we deal with guys who shoot their load early."

Nessa grabbed him by one arm and Will by the other. He smiled as he let them lead him over to the couch, where Mei Lin spread her legs and Brad had gotten to his feet, already slowly working himself back to full hardness. Joel had to admire how short these young guys' refractory periods were, he thought, as now all three of them lightly pushed him down between his daughter's legs.

Phoebe approached from behind as Joel stared longingly at his daughter's engorged pussy, a trail of cum oozing lazily out of it and pooling on the floor in front of him. "We threw you this nice party and I even offered you my ass..." Phoebe trailed off faux-menacingly.

"And that's a hot ass," Nessa added, wrapping her arm around Phoebe.

"Thank you, baby," Phoebe replied before turning her attention back to Joel. "But you couldn't even hold in your cum for me. You just get too turned on by seeing your little slut daughter get fucked, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah," Joel was having fun playing along. "I love watching these young studs fuck my daughter's tight little pussy."

"You like watching them fill her hot little cunt with cum?" Phoebe continued, her voice intense.

"I love it," Joel replied. He felt something wet and slimy being applied to his ass. He glanced from one side to the other, seeing to his left Will and to his right Brad, each slowly stroking their gradually hardening cocks.

"Then show this little slut how much you love these studs' cum," Phoebe insisted. He felt her delicate hand on the back of his head push him toward's Mei Lin's dripping cunt. He hungrily slurped at it, making sure to noisily suck up all of Brad's cum as his tongue darted in and out of his daughter's pussy.

"Oh, yes, daddy, suck all that cum out of my little pussy. Drink it all up!" Mei Lin squealed, her entire body shivering with pleasure. He felt something hard press against his asshole and he tried to focus on relaxing it, happily anticipating what was to come.

"Show this fucking pervert how to fuck an asshole right," Phoebe commanded Nessa. "Maybe he'll learn how to use that fucking dick by the end of the night."

Nessa pushed roughly into him. Even despite his attempts at relaxation, there was no avoiding the shock of a thick rubber cock being jammed up his asshole all at once. His cock, dripping cum and spit and swinging obscenely between his legs, jumped back to attention as the last delicious glob of cum oozed out of Mei Lin's pussy and began its slow slide down his throat.

"Oh, yeah, take my fucking cock, bitch!" Nessa shouted as her body slapped against his. His enthusiastic reply was muffled by Mei Lin's clit in his mouth. He tongued it frantically, sending her into a spastic fit of pleasure. He knew how much she loved watching him take cocks up his ass and it excited him even more to know what it was doing for her.

To his left, he noticed Phoebe was now on her knees, deepthroating Will loudly, working him into a fully erect state. Knowing what it was preparation for turned him on even more. He felt the hot wetness of a mouth on his dick, and glanced to the right. Finding Brad nowhere, he assumed the identity of the cocksucker as his tongue sent Mei Lin spiraling into another orgasm.

When her little body stopped shaking, she casually pushed herself up, flipped a leg over his head, and got up off the couch. An instant later Phoebe had taken her place, legs spread around his face. "Eat up, bitch," was all she said.

He immediately went to work on her beautiful shaved cunt, licking up and down the lips before settling in on her cute little clit. Nessa's strap on suddenly withdrew from his ass, leaving it gaping and open to the world, but it was only lonely for a second before he felt the hot, familiar hardness of Will's cock replace Nessa's. "My turn, old man," came the young man's voice from behind as the rock hard dick began hammering his ass.

The anonymous mouth disappeared from his cock, only to be replaced by a soft, feminine hand milking him for all it was worth a moment later. He glanced up and saw Brad climb onto the couch and offer his cock, now standing proudly out from his well-muscled torso, to Phoebe, who unthinkingly too it into her mouth.

Where was Mei Lin, he thought briefly, before turning his attention back to Phoebe. He ratcheted up his licking and her hips began bucking against him. "Make her cum, daddy! Make her cum for me, please!"

He glanced to the side to see his daughter frantically fingering herself while watching him, sitting next to Phoebe. Phoebe pushed Brad away long enough to scream out "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm coming!" before he rammed his cock back down her throat. Between the erotic scenes playing out before him and Nessa and Will tag-teaming his cock and prostate, Joel could already feel more cum, incredibly building up inside him.

As Phoebe came down from her orgasm, she briefly pulled her legs up while letting Brad's cock fall out of her mouth again. For a moment, everyone was in motion, taking up a new position, except her. She winked at him, moving just enough to bring her asshole up to his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue, eliciting a shiver from her just before she, too, flung her leg over his head and moved around him.

Now Will took up her seat, and Brad's cock replaced Will's in Joel's ass. "You fucking faggot slut," jeered Brad behind him. "Taking all these fucking cocks while your daughter watches."

"Fuck yes," he replied happily. "Fuck me like a bitch. Give me that fat fucking cock up my ass!" Brad happily obliged and Joel set about sucking the taste of his own ass off Will's throbbing rod. He was surprised to find it was delicious, although he couldn't say how much of that was just how turned on he was.

Brad's cock slammed him hard in his prostate while he slobbered on Will's cock. He couldn't believe how long it had taken him to become a cockslut for other men, and he wanted to punch himself for it. He was in heaven, a fat, hard dick in each hole, and now, someone he couldn't see sucking his own. Will's strong hand on the back of his head kept him from looking down, but a glance to the side saw Nessa now standing on the couch, pushing her cunt into Mei Lin's face, so he had to guess Phoebe was the mystery mouth.

Will's hand released him. "Fuck, you suck cock so good," the young man commented, breathing heavily. "You're gonna make me cum again too soon."

"Oh no you don't," said Phoebe, now getting up from beneath Joel. "I think this bitch has learned his lesson, and I'm going to need all these cocks in working order. Brad, out of his ass."

Brad seemed to know what was best for him, and withdrew from Joel's ass, leaving it gaping and wanting more. Joel rose to his knees. "And what exactly do you have in mind?" he inquired.

"Seeing if you learned your lesson, for one thing," she snapped back playfully. "Will, on the floor." Will complied and Nessa stepped down to sit next to Mei Lin. Both girls had looks of intense interest on their faces.

Will grabbed his throbbing cock and held it straight up as he lay on his back on the floor, seeming to know what the plan was. Joel got to his feet and gave them room, just as interested as everyone else in what was going on as Phoebe straddled Will and quickly impaled her pussy. She adjusted herself slightly and called for Brad over her shoulder, "Brad, you know what to do."

Brad squatted awkwardly behind her as he adjusted himself to give her a double penetration. They all looked, unsurprisingly to Joel, as if they had done this before. "Wrong hole, faggot," Phoebe snapped. "You fuck so many guys you forget where a pussy is?"

Something about her harsh demeanor was really turning Joel on and he found himself again stroking his cock absentmindedly. On the couch, Mei Lin and Nessa were doing similarly, toying with their little pussies as they watched, enthralled.

Brad readjusted himself and with some visible effort from Phoebe, he managed to squeeze himself inside her alongside Will. Joel stepped up to Phoebe's side. "So I'm next, huh?" he said, offering her his cock.

"Yeah..." she was moaning now from the strain of two thick, throbbing cocks in her pussy. He looked at her, confused as to why she wasn't already sucking on his dick. Then came his answer. "I told you you were going to fuck my ass," she said. "So get to fucking already."

He looked at her, then to Brad, then back to her. What the hell, he thought. Awkwardly, he squeezed in between Brad's hot, hard body, and Phoebe's equally hot ass. He looked to his daughter on the couch, already frantically working her clit to orgasm, and pushed his dick down, aiming it as best he could for Phoebe's puckered, brown hole.

He could feel Phoebe quivering as he pressed his head against her back entrance. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." she just kept repeating as he slowly sank his shaft into her butt. He was only halfway in when Brad and Will started moving, apparently unable to hold their positions in the pleasure.

Before he knew it, he was in, and everything was a blur. Mei Lin came and Nessa came and Phoebe came and came and came. Their three hard cocks worked in tandem, stretching her holes, pressing impossibly tightly against each other inside of her, and sending her into uncountable paroxysms of pleasure. He didn't know which of them came first, but he felt a wave of pleasure as all three men moaned at once, an absolute flood of cum filling both of Phoebe's holes all at once. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, draining every last bit of energy from him, and it was all he could do to collapse onto the couch when he'd finished.

He breathed heavy and when he finally looked up, he found everyone in the same state as himself, Will and Brad both either asleep or on the way there, and Phoebe, on her back, legs splayed out obscenely, in a puddle of cum forming from the loads oozing from her holes. "Holy shit..." she was almost mouthing the words "...best party ever..."

***

Even the young studs had quickly agreed to Joel's suggestion for a break. Joel looked around the room and sighed to himself as the others decided how to distribute bodies amongst beds. Discarded clothes, bottles, cans and general refuse littered the floor. Ah, well, he decided, cleaning up in the morning would definitely be a small price to pay for admission to this particular party.

His thoughts were interrupted by a hand grabbing his. He looked to find the owner of that hand was Phoebe. "Come on, old man," she said to him.

Always wanted a nickname, he thought, though probably not that one.

"Falling asleep already?" she teased him. "At least wait till we're upstairs." Apparently the group had decided. Phoebe led him up the stairs, following Mei Lin and Nessa, similarly holding hands. At the top of the stairs, Phoebe and Joel headed to his room, while Mei Lin and Nessa headed to his daughter's, leaving only Will and Brad, bringing up the rear. Joel slowed his progress and turned to watch the boys, wondering what the final distribution would be.

As they reached the top of the stairs, dicks swinging lazily between their legs, they turned to each other. "Well?" said Will.

"Alright," replied Brad. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Boys, Joel thought to himself. Will had thrown paper, Brad scissors. Brad brought his winning hand up to his mouth, and stuck his tongue between his fingers, miming cunnilingus. "Have fun with the old man, faggot!" teased Brad.

Will took his hand, still open in the shape of paper, and smacked Brad's dick. "Enjoy the strap on, bitch," he replied. Brad pulled Will to him and the boys kissed deeply for a second before parting, with Brad slapping Will's ass as they pulled away.

"Are you two faggots done playing grabass?" Phoebe asked in an exaggeratedly annoyed voice. "I'm tired." The two groups of three each disappeared separately into their respective bedrooms. Joel was out before his head even hit the pillow.

***

When he woke up, it was with a full bladder and an arm trapped under each of his bedmates. Will was turned away from him and towards the door, but his slow breathing told Joel that the young man was still asleep. He looked down at Phoebe, whose head was resting on his chest, and whose hand was gripping, albeit loosely, his semi-hard cock. She seemed to be having a pleasant dream, but as much as he didn't want to disturb her, he wanted to piss even more.