Family Friendly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He struggled to free himself in the dark without waking either of them. Will was easy enough, rolling slightly at just the hint of movement on Joel's part, but when he tried to get up, Phoebe gripped his dick a little bit tighter. It was, fortunately, not his first rodeo, however, and with a little effort he managed to leave her asleep as he slid off the bed, although he thought that even in the dark he could detect a look of disappointment on her face. What kind of dreams must a girl like that have, he thought to himself as he moved towards the open door.

Just then he heard something moving. It sounded distinctly like bottles clinking together. He crept slowly to the stairs, and tried to get a look downstairs using only the faint moonlight. He was suddenly very aware of his naked state.

Clink, clink.

Definitely bottles, he thought. There had been plenty of empties strewn around the room, of course. That Brad was a beer drinking machine when he wasn't, and even when he was, fucking, thought Joel. He had bigger concerns now, though, and pushed those thoughts away.

There, he could see someone moving, although it was far too dark to make out who it was. He could feel his heart racing. Ok, calm down, he thought. Probably just Mei Lin or something. He risked sneaking down the hall, and peaked into his daughter's room. It was dark, but he could clearly make out three forms in the bed, though who each one was would remain a mystery.

Ok, great, somebody else in my house, and here I am, naked, Joel thought as he crouched near the stairs in the dark. Maybe I should arm myself. He was very aware of his breathing, trying desperately to keep it quiet.

Then, something on his shoulder. "Aaah!" he involuntarily yelped and fell backwards, fortunately just into the hallway and not taking a tumble down the stairs.

"What are you doing out here, old man?" The light switched on downstairs and he could now see standing over him clearly was Will, looking amused.

His mind raced, thinking he had to warn Will, but, no, wait, why wasn't he startled by the light? "I...thought I heard someone downstairs..." he began, and as if on cue, up the stairs came an unfamiliar girl. His eyes were still adjusting, but she seemed to be a girl around Will's age, light brown hair, cute face, wearing what on anyone else he would call a schoolgirl costume, but seemed natural on her for some reason. She had on a white button-up blouse and a plaid skirt over long socks.

"I'm sorry," she said, her tone genuinely sweet. "Did I wake you up?"

"No, no," said Joel, getting to his feet and only now remembering he was fully naked, and feeling his cheeks starting to get warmer. "I was awake anyway and I thought you had broken in, and...who are you?"

"Did Will not mention me?" she looked over to Will with what seemed to be genuine pathos on her face.

"Must have slipped my mind, baby," he replied. "We were kind of busy, you know."

"Yeah, I heard through the door..." she said, looking down now.

"Uh...what?" Joel said, sitting down now.

"Oh, stupid Megan," the girl said. "That's me, by the way, Megan, Will's girlfriend."

"Uh-huh..." Now it was Joel's turn to look to the younger man beside him.

"She was just in the basement," Will said. "Megan, Joel; Joel, Megan," he introduced them briefly. "Do you mind if we get back to bed now, sweetheart?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "I guess I should finish cleaning up after you boys, anyway."

Her weirdly chipper attitude only added to Joel's confusion.

"You can do that in the morning," Will said. "Come on." He indicated for her to follow as he headed back to the bedroom. Joel, mystified, followed, having completely forgotten about the reason he initially got up.

As they entered, the indistinct mass under the sheets that was Phoebe stirred, and she poked her head out, squinting as the light from the hallway invaded her otherwise dark and cozy resting place. "Are you dickheads done making noise?" she said. "Some of us were trying to sleep."

"Sorry, Phoebe," Megan immediately apologized as they all made their way over to the bed.

"Megan?" Phoebe asked, her eyes still adjusting. "Got off your leash, huh?"

Megan said nothing in response, just looked down furtively. Will climbed back into bed, sliding over next to Phoebe. Joel continued to be confused, finding himself standing awkwardly near his own bed as the incomprehensible scene played out in front of him.

"Well, maybe it's best you woke us up with your noise, girl," said Phoebe, now seemingly adjusted to the low light. "You'll get to watch me fuck your boyfriend instead of just listening through the door."

As Megan looked back up into the other girl's eyes, Joel thought he could make out a hint of a smile, but she must have quickly suppressed it as she then immediately dropped to her knees on the floor, placing her hands on her lap and watching silently as Phoebe and Will began making out, Phoebe crawling on top of Will and straddling him. She tossed the sheets to the side, giving Megan a clearer view.

Joel still had no idea what was going on, but seeing his bedmates starting up again sent a familiar tingle to his nether regions. He checked the expression on Megan's face again and found it just as serene and focused. Weird, he thought, but he started slowly jerking himself to hardness, regardless.

"Megan," Will stopped his make-out session long enough to say, "are you just going to sit there while our host does all the work himself?"

"Yeah," added Phoebe, in a much harsher tone than Will's oddly normal one, "suck his dick already. Show him you're good for something, slut."

Before Joel even had a chance to react, this girl he had just met was already licking up and down his rapidly hardening shaft. He looked down to find her obediently staring straight up into his eyes with an innocent expression on her face while her tongue danced along his rod. He looked over to Will with what he was sure was an expression of confusion.

"Go ahead and fuck her face," Will encouraged, again in a tone that seemed weirdly flat considering the circumstances.

"Yeah, fuck the pathetic slut's throat," added Phoebe. "She'll let you. She'll do anything for her boyfriend's fuck toys."

"Fuck toys, huh?" said Joel, curious. He had no idea what these three were on about, but he didn't really care. The innocent please-fuck-me-sir look on Megan's face was enough for him, and he rammed his cock down her throat. She gagged a bit and her hands went instinctively up to push him back, but he slapped them away and she put them behind her back. He started fucking her throat, and even as tears built up in her eyes, he kept fucking until finally he judged she'd had enough and pulled out, leaving strands of precum and spit hanging lewdly between his cock and her mouth.

She gave a cute little cough, licked her lips, and went back to sucking.

"What a fucking filthy little slut," said Phoebe, who was now riding Will's cock reverse cowboy, flicking her clit idly as she slid up and down his hard rod and watching the intense face fucking happily. "You just sit there and take it. Let your boyfriend show you how it's done. Joel, up here."

Still confused, but happy to play along, Joel hopped up on the bed and presented his spit-covered cock to Will, who happily began licking and sucking the head as Phoebe bounced on his cock.

"Look how much your boyfriend loves sucking cock. He must love it more than your nasty cunt, huh?" Phoebe was surprising Joel, but what he found even more surprising was how hot it was. He was already trying to focus on holding in his cum as Will made a noisy show of sloppily sucking him off in front of Megan, who just sat on her knees, watching quietly while spit dribbled down her chin.

"What a fucking worthless cunt," Phoebe continued, clearly getting off on more than just the fat cock in her pussy. "Go get me a beer and maybe I'll let you eat your boyfriend's cum from my twat."

Megan wordlessly got to her feet and scampered out of the room. Joel could hear her quick footsteps down the stairs. Finally he had to ask, "What in the fuck are you all on about?"

The two young lovers stopped and Will, taking the dick out of his mouth, looked up at Joel and said, "Eh, this is what she's into. Is that weird?"

"Well..." began Joel without knowing where to go.

"We can stop if it's weird for you," added Phoebe, back to her normal tone. She had gotten off of Will, leaving his hard, wet cock to thump deliciously against his tight belly. "Although you are the guy who's having a bisexual orgy with your daughter, so..."

"Fair enough," said Joel. Before he could even start fucking Will's mouth again, Megan had reappeared with an open bottle of beer in one hand. She looked from one participant to the other and then stepped over to the bed and extended her arm, offering the still unmoving Phoebe the beer.

Phoebe's face snapped back into hard bitch mode as she grabbed the beer and took a swig. She held it in her mouth for a few moments while everyone else remained silent, then spit it back into Megan's face.

"This tastes like piss," she was almost screaming now into Megan's face. "Is that what you like to drink? Piss?"

"I ..." began Megan, but Phoebe interrupted her by pouring the remainder of the bottle out onto Megan's head. The girl just stood there and took it, the golden liquid fizzing as it pooled and dripped down her face and onto her clothes.

"You probably do, you nasty bitch."

"I ... " Megan began again, looking down.

"Make yourself useful," Phoebe cut her off again. She straddled Will again, this time facing him. "Show your boyfriend you still know how to work a cock and put it inside me."

Megan grabbed Will's cock and worked the head up and down the length of Phoebe's slippery slit before squeezing it in. Phoebe pushed herself down on the shaft and started rocking on it in a slow, steady motion. "Oh, yeah," she moaned, "there it is. So fucking good in my wet fucking pussy. He fucks me so good. You like that, baby? Tell her how much you love my fucking pussy, baby."

"It's so fucking tight," Will answered as he grabbed Phoebe's ass and pulled her closer to him, speeding up their rocking motion. "I love fucking your pussy." Joel thought he saw Megan's tongue dart across her lips as she watched them fucking. He hated to cut off Will's erotic talk, but his cock desperately wanted to get back into some hole or another, and so he thrust it towards Will, who gladly began sucking it again.

Phoebe leaned back on Will and reached a hand towards Megan. "Come get a closer look, bitch." She grabbed Megan's hair and pulled her to the bed.

Megan let out a little shriek of surprise but climbed onto the bed and Phoebe barely even had to push her head down. She curled up on her knees and put her head between Will's legs, her face mere inches from his cock, which was pistoning in and out of Phoebe's wet pussy.

"Eat my ass," Phoebe commanded, roughly forcing Megan's head. "Lick my asshole while I come on your boyfriend's cock." True to her word, she almost immediately began gyrating wildly as an orgasm rattled her body. Joel wrapped an arm around her and kissed her deeply as she shook.

"Oh, fuck yes..." moaned Phoebe as she pulled away from the kiss. She again handled Megan roughly, pushing her head aside. "Out of the way, bitch," she said. She climbed off Will again. "Did you like that?" she taunted Megan. "Did you like watching your boyfriend make another girl cum?"

Megan just nodded silently.

"What a nasty fucking bitch you are," Phoebe continued her abuse. "Now lick my pussy off his cock. Megan did as she was told, hungrily slurping Phoebe's juices off of Will before being pushed aside again. "Now you're going to watch while your boyfriend fucks my ass. You like that?"

Again Megan just nodded silently while Phoebe straddled Will, this time facing away from him and towards the other girl. "He just loves fucking my ass, don't you, WIll?"

"Oh, yeah, baby, your ass is the fucking best," Will replied, letting Joel's cock fall frustratingly out of his mouth again. This play was fun, he concluded, but he really needed a hole that wasn't constantly engaged in (admittedly hot) banter.

As Phoebe lowered her tight asshole onto Will's cock, Joel moved around her, pushing Megan aside and taking up a spot between Phoebe's splayed legs. She looked up at him with surprise. He didn't say anything, but returned her look with one of (he hoped) determination. She looked down at his throbbing rod and smiled as he rubbed it against her dripping wet slit. She bit her lip in anticipation as she looked back up into his eyes, seeming to forget for the moment their fantasy.

He grabbed his cock in his hand and guided it down. When she felt what he was doing her face again turned to surprise. It looked as if she wanted to say something, but it was stuck in her throat. He didn't give her the chance to get it out, whatever it was. He pressed his hard cock against Will's and began trying to force his way into her already filled asshole.

"It..." she began, but he put a finger to her lips and she stopped mid thought. And then, with another push, it was in, the head of his cock had squeezed into her asshole. She let out a little squeal as they stretched her hole further than he guessed it had ever been stretched before. "Ah...ah..." she started moaning as he pushed further.

Slowly, slowly, his fat cock disappeared into her ass until finally he was fully inside her, his heavy balls hanging down onto Will's. "Oh my fucking god..." she said. "Oh fuck, oh shit..." As if by a psychic connection, Will and Joel started moving at the same time, fucking in and out of Phoebe's little hole. Joel held her in position and her little hand moved quickly to her clit. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." she cried out as they fucked her ass to first one orgasm, then another.

"Oh shit..." this time it was Will's turn, and like that, the boy's hot cum was filling Phoebe's ass and coating Joel's cock. The sticky goo only added to the sensation of their two hard cocks rubbing together in Phoebe's tight asshole and then it was Joel's turn. His cock jumped inside her, spilling his hot seed in blast after sticky blast. Will's cock fell out of her and then Joel's did as he almost fell back on the bed. He looked down not to find the expected gaping, oozing hole, but rather the back of Megan's head, as she had already crawled over and had begun licking the massive mess of cum out of Phoebe's ass.

"Holy fuck," said Will.

"Wow..." Phoebe.

"I have to piss," said Joel, finally remembering why he had gotten up in the first place.

"Megan," said Will.

Wordlessly, she got up off the bed and took Joel by the hand, cum still dripping down her chin. She led him to the bathroom without making a sound.

"Uh, thanks," he said. "I've got it from here."

"She wants to be a good guest," said Will, coming up from behind them. "Megan, tub, I think."

Joel looked to Will, confused again, as Megan climbed into the bathtub and lay down. She hiked up her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy, and began fingering her clit.

Will just returned Joel's look with a nod towards Megan.

Phoebe, pushing past Will, came to Joel's side. "Just piss on her," she said. She grabbed his deflating cock in one hand and aimed it at the girl in the tub.

"Please..." Megan begged.

What the hell, thought Joel. He relaxed and let the piss flow. A hot, yellow jet shot from his cock hole and splashed onto Megan's face. As Joel was starting to trickle out, Will joined in, adding another stream of piss that splashed all over Megan's clothes. When they'd finished, Joel turned to Will again. "Well, that's new for me."

"Eh, me, too, but my girl gets what she wants."

Phoebe climbed up and squatted on top of the tub, then pissed down onto Megan's face. "Nasty fucking bitch," she added for good measure. Phoebe shut off the lights and they left Megan in the dark bathroom alone and headed back to bed. Before long, they could hear the unmistakeable sounds of an orgasm coming from behind the door.

"So..." Joel said as the three of them snuggled in bed.

"Yeah," said Will.

***

Joel woke to the sound of fingernails tapping lightly against the surface of the nightstand. He turned his head toward the sound and, looking over the form of Will, still sleeping soundly to his left, saw his wife, Naomi, standing next to the bed with an amused look on her face.

"Good morning," she greeted him. "Or what's left of it, anyway."

"Morning, honey," he replied, smiling despite himself. "How was the weekend away? You girls have a good time?"

"Oh, yes," she nodded, "although maybe not as much fun as it looks like you did." Her eyes wandered over the occupants of the bed idly. "Tell me, why is my house a mess, who are all these strangers in it, and, most importantly, why is there a half-naked schoolgirl sleeping in a puddle of what I can only guess is piss in my bathtub?"

"Yeah, about that..." Joel began. Beside him, Phoebe rolled over, having been curled up facing away, only to lay her arm across his bare chest. She looked up as she did so, first to Naomi and then to Joel. "...so Mei Lin..." he began again.

"Uh-huh," Naomi said, doing a poor job of feigning annoyance, "how did I know that the name of our daughter would be the first words out of your mouth?" She turned her face slightly away from him and towards the door. "Mei mei, family meeting!" she raised her voice, before turning back to her husband. Within a minute, Mei Lin appeared in the doorway, a blanket wrapped around herself. She was followed by Nessa, who hadn't bothered with a blanket, and finally Brad, awkwardly squeezed into Mei Lin's pink bathrobe and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning, mommy!" Mei Lin greeted her, far too chipper. "Did you have a good time at the spa?"

"Yes, dear," said Naomi. "Your father tells me you engineered this situation."

Mei Lin just smiled in response.

"I see," said Naomi. "Care to introduce me to your friends?" By now, Will had woken up and turned over, watching the conversation with an amused look on his face.

"This is Brad," Mei Lin indicated.

Brad stepped forward, extending a hand. "Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"The pleasure's all mine," Naomi replied.

Mei Lin continued. "And that's Will and Phoebe in bed with daddy. They're all friends from college."

"And the girl in the urine?" asked Naomi.

Will spoke up. "Ah, sorry about that. That's my girlfriend, Megan."

"I see, William, was it?" Naomi said, turning her attention back to the young man in bed with her husband. "It seems you two have a very interesting relationship."

Will shrugged. Phoebe chortled.

"Ah, and Phoebe," said Naomi, once again turning her attention. "Lovely hair. Now, William, as much as I am loathe to kinkshame, would you mind getting her cleaned up? Phoebe, Brad, Nessa, deal with the house and put on some coffee, yes? And when you're finished with that, get yourselves cleaned up. I want to have a few words with my family."

Everyone seemed weirdly fine with the situation, and all too happy to go about their appointed chores. In a moment, the shower was running in the other room and only the three family members were left in the bedroom. Naomi took a seat on the edge of the bed and gestured for her daughter to join her, who did momentarily.

They sat in silence for a moment, waiting for the look on Naomi's face to resolve. Finally, she broke the silence. "So, you had an orgy without your dear old mom?"

Mei Lin let out something like a giggle. "Sorry, mom. We just wanted to celebrate."

"Uh-huh. Celebrate what? No, wait, let me guess. You were celebrating that you got your dad to fuck a boy?" Naomi and Mei Lin seemed outwardly to be ignoring Joel, but he knew better, just sitting back and watching.