Family Friendly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin giggled again. "Yeah..."

"I'm a little annoyed with you, young lady, for running this scheme without me. And a lot annoyed that it worked so well, given how long I'd been hoping for such an outcome."

"I guess you're just losing your edge, mom." They each glanced at Joel but then went right back to their conversation.

"But seriously, sweetheart, you can't just bring in anybody off the street. Most people aren't going to look favorably on our family activities."

"I know, mom, jeez," Mei Lin harrumphed. "Believe me, we're fine. They're all perverts."

"And you have some dirt on them, just in case?" Naomi cocked her eyebrow.

"Duh!" said Mei Lin.

"There's my girl," Naomi nodded approvingly. "Now, which of those two studs fucked your father first? Did you just watch, or what? How did it go down. I need details."

Mei Lin began recounting the story of Will seducing Joel. Hearing it again from her perspective was somehow hotter, seeing in detail how exactly they had manipulated him. They really had his number, and just listening was getting him hard again. She'd barely gotten to the bit where he'd jerked off furiously thinking about Will, which it turns out they had not only known about but planned on, when the man in question appeared again with his girlfriend Megan literally in tow.

They appeared freshly showered, their hair still damp, and fully naked. She was carrying a wad of wet clothes in her arms, and around her neck, they had tied her belt, and Will was pulling her along as if on a leash. She immediately dropped to her knees on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am," she was sobbing. "I am such pitiful filth. I desecrated your home with my filthy, slutty behavior. Please punish me."

Naomi looked pleasantly surprised as Mei Lin fell silent. "I like this girl already. Megan, was it?"

"Yes, ma'am," the girl replied pitifully.

Naomi rose to her feet. "No, I think I will call you pig slut. And you will call me mistress."

"Yes, ma...I mean, yes, mistress," Megan answered, looking up as Naomi squatted down next to her.

She took Megan's face in one hand and looked the girl straight in the eyes. Then, without warning, slapped the girl across the face. "Mistress," she said sternly. "You will address me as mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress, I'm sorry, mistress." Megan replied.

"You are sorry, pig slut. From now on, you are my personal property. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," the girl could hardly hold back a smile. Naomi now turned her attention to Will.

"And you, the previous owner of this pig slut," she addressed him.

Will smiled. "Yes, mistress?"

"You fucked my husband, yes?"

"Once or twice, yeah," Will smirked.

"I see. And do you also like pussy, or are you some kind of sissy bitch?"

"I like your daughter's well enough," Will answered, adding after a pause, "mistress."

Naomi stifled a laugh. "Excellent. Then you'll do as a fucktoy for my family in general. And your other friends, the boy with the nice, long cock, and the big titted slut?"

"Happy to fuck any and all of you, I would think," Will replied.

"Excellent. We three have some more talking to do, but you will go ensure the others have cleaned up. When you're done, gather in the living room."

Will shot Joel a look somewhere between disbelief and amusement, which Joel attempted to return before the boy and pulled his pet out of the room on her improvised leash. "Now, Mei Lin," Naomi began again as she returned to the bed, "where were we?" She turned to look at Joel. "Go shower off, stud," she smiled wickedly. "I'm going to need you fresh."

Joel rushed to wash himself, already highly excited. He tried not to think what Naomi had in store as he scrubbed the night's activities off of himself. Mei Lin had finished her story by the time he was done, and they exchanged places and happy looks. He found Naomi unpacking in the bedroom as he finished toweling off.

"So, I guess the weekend's not over yet," he greeted her.

She turned and walked over to him, then wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, not by a long shot..."

"I'm going to need a lot of coffee..." he added.

"I'm sure your new little friends have managed to brew up a pot. As I recall, it was our lifeblood back when we were in college."

"Ah, to be young again," Joel laughed.

"Don't worry," Naomi replied. "There are now two young studs to take over for you when you get winded. And who knows how many more after that?"

"Ah-ha," Joel answered, "so we're not just talking about the long weekend, then?"

"Oh, no, husband of mine. As mad as I am that she managed it without me, I'm pleased with Mei Lin's success. From now on, there are going to be just as many studs joining us as sluts. Better get that cute butt of yours ready." She emphasized her point by sliding a hand down his back and giving his ass a pinch.

"What have I gotten myself into?" he sighed.

He kissed her on the lips and made his way downstairs to get that coffee, leaving her to finish the last of her unpacking. There, he found the house back in order, Nessa relaxing on a chair with a mug in front of her, and Brad splayed out on the couch, already drinking another beer. Joel admired the kid's athlete's body, his well-defined muscles and his long cock which flopped lazily to the side as he lay there.

"Starting early, huh?" he asked.

"Gotta fuel up," Brad replied. "Even more pussy to keep satisfied now, I guess."

"Indeed," Joel said before moving to the kitchen. Will was lounging against the table, watching his girlfriend wash dishes and drinking a cup of coffee.

"This one's handy," Joel remarked, nodding towards her as he poured himself a cup.

"Very," answered Will. They only had a few minutes before Phoebe came up from the basement, toweling herself off on the way, and when they all stepped back into the living room, Naomi and Mei Lin had assembled as well. The only one not completely naked was Naomi, wearing a typical-for-her tight one piece dress. Everyone found a seat except for her. She stood in front of everyone and drew their attention to herself.

"Everyone's here, yes? There aren't any more naked girls or boys tied up somewhere?" she addressed them all.

"Not that I'm aware of," Will took the initiative to answer.

"Good," Naomi replied. "Now, just to be clear, who here fucked my daughter? A show of hands." All the hands went up. "Uh-huh. And who here fucked my husband?" Again, all the hands went up. "Excellent. So, everyone here is aware of this family's...situation, yes?" She looked around to find only looks of agreement. "Well, then, you all should know to keep it to yourselves." Again she looked around to find only agreement.

"Very well. From now on, any and all of you are invited to come over any time you want. Be warned, though; we will fuck you. I will fuck you, my husband will fuck you, my daughter will fuck you. We will make you cum, we will drain your balls, we will fill each and every one of your holes with cum. Does that sound good?"

"Fuck yeah!" replied Brad.

"Excellent. And if you ever want to bring anyone else in on this, you run it by me first, yes?"

"Yeah, yeah," said Phoebe, curled up naked next to Will on the floor, "show us your tits."

Naomi glanced evilly at the girl. "Excellent. Now, since you all have a head start on me..." She reached down and pulled up her dress over her head, revealing her naked body, hairless and beautiful. "Phoebe, on your back." The girl complied and Naomi squatted down on her face. "Lick."

Naomi's hips began moving almost instantly. She calmed herself from the initial jolt of pleasure, then looked around. "Everyone with a cock, come here. Everyone else, find something useful to do."

Joel found himself in front of his wife, Brad to his right and Will to his left, all three of their hard cocks pointing at her face. In an instant, she was working them like a pro. She began with a hand on each of the younger men's dicks and her mouth on Joel's, but after a few in and out motions, she would switch, slurping first one then the next. Soon all three were slick with her spit, which dribbled between her fingers as she jerked them each off in succession. Joel looked past his wife to see his daughter had come up between Phoebe's legs and was now licking and toying with her slit. He smiled to himself as Naomi switched to Will's cock, moving her hand to his own as she started deepthroating the younger man beside him. Without even looking she began slapping Joel's cock against Brad's. God, he loved her, he thought.

"Get over here, baby," Will called to Megan while thrusting into Naomi's throat. She scampered over between him and Joel and gave her boyfriend a big kiss on the lips. Nessa, meanwhile, slid in between Joel and Brad, watching and letting her hands run over their bodies. "Lick your new master's asshole," Will commanded his girlfriend. She said nothing, but got immediately down on her knees, and a second later, Joel felt her tongue snaking its way up his ass. He shivered at the sudden wet sensation.

Fair's fair, he thought. He turned his head to Nessa as his wife once again switched, this time sucking on Brad as her hands moved seamlessly to Joel and Will's rods. "Slave, get on your knees and eat Will's ass." She smiled, bowed her head a little, and did as she was commanded. Joel noticed Will's slight shiver in response and laughed.

Just then, Naomi took her mouth off Brad. "Oh, fuck I'm coming! Fuck, fuck! Yes, fuck!" She shook and Joel felt her fingers clamp around his dick as the orgasm racked her body. She smiled at Joel as she came down, looking straight into his eyes and silently transmitting the message, I like these new playthings.

She got to her feet and looked down at Phoebe. "Nice work," she said simply, but Phoebe was already lost in pleasure as Mei Lin was currently digging two fingers into her twat while licking her clit. "Now, let's see what these boys can do. Will," she stepped over to the couch, "you'll fuck me now. Brad, you'll fuck my husband, if you don't mind."

The men followed her over to the couch, leaving Nessa and Megan to taste the ass from each others' tongues. Naomi lay on her back so that her legs were off the front of the couch, and gestured for Joel to join her. He took up the same position beside her. Will and Brad each stepped between their assigned partner's legs.

"Which hole?" Will asked cheekily.

"Cunt first, if you please," Naomi smiled back. "If you do a good enough job, then we'll see if we can fit you in my ass." Will chuckled and adjusted himself, helping Naomi pull her legs back. "Brad," she turned her attention as Will prepared to enter her, "fuck my husband hard. Really tear up his asshole."

"Yes, ma'am," Brad responded. He pushed on Joel's leg with one hand, helping the older man mimic his wife's position, while using his other hand to line his cock head up with Joel's butthole. It was warm and wet against the hole and it was already straining to get inside. Joel took a deep breath and tried to relax. And then it was in. Brad had shoved it in in one fluid motion, stretching the hole out and sending a wave of pain and pleasure rocking through Joel's body.

"Fuck!" he yelped.

"Yeah, fuck him," Naomi encouraged as Will began pumping in and out of her. "Fuck his asshole good. Make him cum with that big cock of yours."

Joel's ass slowly grew accustomed to the hard rod that was stretching it out and he glanced down to the floor to see his daughter and Phoebe locked in a kiss, each grinding on the other's thigh and moaning loudly. He glanced the other way and saw Nessa and Megan beginning to crawl over to the couch.

Brad grabbed Joel's cock and started pumping it with his hand as his own cock pounded against Joel's prostate. "You gonna cum for me, old man?" he teased.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me," Joel grunted in response. "Fuck my ass and make me cum. Oh fuck yes." The pleasure was making him delirious. Brad's hand was replaced with Megan's mouth. He looked down to see her dutifully sucking his cock despite Brad's muscled torso slamming against her head. He knew he wouldn't last much longer this way, as the cum inside him demanded to get out.

Nessa had crawled up between the two pairs of lovers and started fondling Naomi's breasts and teasing her clit as Will increased the pace of his pumping. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck..." screamed Naomi. Her eyes were locked onto Joel's. "I'm gonna cum! Make me fucking cum while he watches! Make me fucking cum on that big dick!"

She started convulsing with another orgasm and seeing her set Joel off. A wave of cum came erupting out of his dick and he couldn't do anything to hold it back any more. Megan slurped it noisily, but it was too much and some came dripping out of her mouth and down onto Joel's belly and balls.

Like a well-practiced team, Will and Brad pulled out of their respective lovers' orifices almost simultaneously. Nessa immediately grabbed Will's cock and began forcing it down her throat. "Pig slut," called Naomi, letting her feet fall to the floor, "come over here and suck on my tits."

Megan crawled awkwardly over Joel and stopped when her face reached Naomi's chest, leaving her face down across Joel's lap. He admired her smooth, white skin and the gentle curve of her luscious ass as she pressed against him. "Mmm," moaned Naomi, as the girl sucked her nipple. "Play with that cum, but don't you dare waste a drop of it."

"Time to switch places," Brad said. "Gotta get a piece of your wife's pussy." He seemed pleased with his faux teasing.

"Fuck her good with that big, fat cock," Joel played along.

He and Will switched, leaving Nessa again without a partner in between. Will grabbed Joel's legs and pushed them back up to his chest, then worked his cock between Joel's spread ass cheeks. "Good thing Brad got you warmed up for me, bitch," the younger man teased. "'Cause I'm gonna tear you up."

Just then Brad squeezed his fat dick into Naomi's cunt with a squishing sound. "You like my fucking cock, bitch?"

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, smiling. "Give it to me. Fuck my tight little pussy."

Will followed suit, ramming his dick mercilessly into Joel's back hole.

"Oh, fuck!" Joel yelped again at the sudden intrusion.

"You like that, old man?" Will teased Joel as his rock hard cock began pumping in and out. "You like my cock in your ass?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck me!" Joel encouraged him. Already the blood was flowing into his dick and he could feel it growing again. These young guys must be rubbing off on me, he thought.

Nessa's hand appeared on his dick, helping him work back to hardness. She looked up into Will's eyes. "Fuck him. Fuck him hard," she said, her expression hungry. "Make him your bitch!"

"Eat my ass, bitch," Will replied, and handled her roughly. He meant it literally, of course, shoving her head back behind him. From where Joel lay, it sounded as if she enthusiastically took to the command, licking and sucking the boy's asshole noisily. She never let go of Joel's cock, though, stroking it like a pro.

Joel looked over at his wife, already approaching another orgasm rapidly as Brad mercilessly pounded her cunt and Megan sucked her pert tits, which were bouncing in response to Brad's pounding. He let his left hand run up Megan's leg and found her perfect little twat dripping wet and radiating heat. He began running his fingers along her slit and then just jammed two of them in. She let out a squeal and shook her ass in response, but kept her attention focused on Naomi's tits.

"You messing with my girl?" Will asked, not slowing his rhythm one bit. Joel could not remember feeling as turned on in his life as Will's cock incessantly punched his prostate. "Here's what she really likes."

Will brought the fingers of his right hand to his mouth, spit on them roughly and then brought his hand back down to Megan's ass. He jammed his middle finger between her supple cheeks and right up her asshole in one swift motion, prompting more than a squeal from her.

"Will, you asshole!" she turned around to say.

"Tell me you don't like it," he mocked her. She smiled and turned back to Naomi. Joel could feel Will's finger against his through the thin layer of flesh separating her cunt and her ass. Both holes were now tightly squeezing down on them.

"See?" Will grinned at Joel. "She likes it up the ass even more than you do."

It was all Joel could do to grin in response. Already he was feeling like coming again, but he was determined to hold it in longer, if for no other reason than to get Will's hot cum up his ass. He clamped down on the hard cock inside of him, trying to draw that cum out of the younger man's heavy balls.

"Ah, fuck," Will grunted in response. He thrust hard and Joel felt hot cum flood into his clinching asshole. "Fuck, yeah, I'm coming..." Will threw his head back and thrust in again, this time holding it in as deeply as he could.

"Oh, yeah, fucking cum in my ass..." Joel was in ecstasy.

As if he shared a psychic connection with Will, Brad pulled out just then and began firing off thick ropes of sticky, white cum all over Naomi and Megan. "Shit, yeah...oh, fuck yes..." he pounded his meat with one hand as jizz spurted from it over and over.

Will pulled out, leaving his cum to ooze out of Joel's gaping asshole. "Slave..." Joel said. He didn't even need to finish the sentence before Nessa's tongue had replaced Will's dick, scooping up the warm jizz directly from his ass. She swallowed it all, stood up, hopped on top of Joel, and kissed him, a deep, sticky kiss that tasted deliciously of semen and ass.

"What's a girl gotta do to get some dick in this town?" she said as she adjusted herself.

"You seem to have figured it out," replied Joel as she worked his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She smiled and began gyrating on top of him, working herself up to an orgasm in what must have been under a minute.

"Fuck her good, daddy," came Mei Lin's voice from the floor. She had crawled over while Joel was distracted and was on her hands and knees between his legs, watching Nessa writhe on top of him. Will, for his part had stepped to the side and was currently kissing Brad deeply while Phoebe tried with limited success to fit both of their cocks in her mouth at once. Beside him, Megan was now fully upside down, her head hanging between Naomi's legs as the two furiously ate each other out. He took his eyes off the awkward way her legs stuck into the air long enough to see Nessa running her hands all over her own body as she reached another orgasm.

Nessa rolled off of him and Mei Lin took her place, slamming her tight pussy down onto his hard cock almost before he knew what was happening. "Thanks, daddy," she kissed him. "This is the best party ever." He closed his eyes as she worked his shaft in and out of herself and his fingers found her tight asshole on their own. Someone's tongue snaked up his own ass but he didn't even look to see whose it was. He was too distracted by the sight of Brad, now standing on the couch beside him, thrusting his thick dick into Naomi's mouth.

Megan had slid off onto the floor and Phoebe was pounding her ass with a strap-on. Where had that come from? Mei Lin came on his dick and was quickly replaced with Will, who stroked his own cock while he sat on Joel, his asshole swallowing Joel seemingly without effort. Soon he had finished cumming and somehow it was Phoebe now cleaning his cock and stroking him back to hardness. Everything was beginning blur into a constant stream of pleasure.

He didn't know how long this cycle of fucking and cumming and being sucked back to hardness went on, but he amazed himself with his ability to keep up with the boys. At some point, he noticed the light from the sun had stopped filtering in through the windows. He took the time to survey the scene and attempt to tally up mentally who had fucked whom and who had cum in which hole, but he found he couldn't remember clearly whether it was Brad's asshole or Will's he had filled with cum before his daughter dutifully sucked it all out, or which of them he'd shared his wife's pussy with while Phoebe, no was it Megan, that had been sitting on his face?