Family Friends Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my impending orgasm as my man increased his tempo in my ass. I knew I would not last much longer and neither would he. When I felt the first spasm of his cock with my asshole, I released my sperm into the mouth underneath me. The feeling of hot sperm hitting the walls of my ass as my spunk hit the throat around my cock was amazing. With each spurt in my ass, I released a spurt into the waiting mouth. Finally, with a cock completely impaling me, I was done with my orgasm. However, I did not lose any of the hardness of my own cock as I felt the man behind my slide out of my ass and sperm rolling down my legs.

Immediately, another cock was pressing against my asshole, trying to gain access. Since I was lubricated from the man before, this cock slid in rather easily. This man did not waste any time and began fucking me hard immediately. The feel of this smaller cock sliding in and out, with the juices from the first man providing the lubrication felt very good. And as a woman slid underneath me, sliding my cock into her pussy, I knew I was now a bisexual. I could not decide which felt better, but I knew I enjoyed both. And then a big black cock that I recognized was shoved between my lips. It was the man whose cum I tasted the night before.

Being fucked in the ass, while fucking a pussy, and sucking a cock is not an experience I can describe, especially when we all came at the same time. I could feel jism from two men swirling around inside my ass, taste the cum of a huge black man buried in my throat, feeling each spasm with my lips locked around his shaft, while feeling the feminine juices dripping around my cock that was shooting my own spunk deep inside her pussy.

Just try to imagine it yourself. It was a weekend I will never forget!

12