Family Fuckery 09

Story Info
Boris, Max, and Billie hit it off... And Spence gets owned.
3.2k words
4.5k
12
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,116 Followers

Family Fuckery 09

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Incest Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

There are a couple of cast changes starting with this chapter... Tom is no longer in the series

"I miss James." Billie's sad. I'm out of town for the night so she's sulking on Max's sofa... chugging a bottle of red wine... while she's staying over with her best friend.

Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) is busy in her bedroom with a guest. Her new boss... one of them... Boris. Yep... the cool, salt and pepper haired, mature British gent... and new manager of the all-new Hollywood Diner... scored on the very first try with ol' Max. I guess his accent got the best of her. Ha.

Billie (Pop Superstar Billie Eilish) can hear, from the sofa, Max and Boris going at it really-hot through the thin wall. She looks back over towards Max's bedroom and shakes her head and giggles under her breath. Half-buzzed from the wine, missing her loving husband. She's so sweet.

Boris gave Max and Billie a ride home after work, so... as a thank you... Max invited him up for a beer... and more. The... and more part sealed the deal. Ha.

Billie's watching TV and drinking in her oversized baby blue tee shirt and thong. Her big, soft titties jiggling nicely every time she moves around. She hears Max cumming... again.

"Jesus, Max. He's our boss." Billie shakes her gorgeous blonde head again and chugs the wine some more. And... giggles again too. Her mood picking up a little. She's smiling. Legs crossed under her on the sofa. The TV going. Beavis and Butthead is on. "Hahaha.. Ha. Yeah, yeah, Butthead. Haha. Yeah." Billie gets into Beavis.

Billie checks her watch. Max and Boris have been going at it for an hour and a half. "She really wants that other raise." Billie tells herself. She's got the wine bottle mostly empty, so her buzz is pretty strong right about now.

"WOO-HOO! YEAH! RIDE 'EM, COWBOY! HELL YEAH! WOO-HOO!!!!" Max is having a great time in her bedroom with ol' Boris.

Billie puts the bottle down in the coffee table and lays back in the sofa, nodding off to sleep after a long day at work... and most of a bottle of red wine.

She can still hear Max and Boris fucking their brains out in the bedroom as she slowly falls asleep. Grinning as she does. "Oh, Max." Billie says to herself, giggling again, as her eyes close fully-shut.

About forty minutes later, Billie's awakened by Max... in only her green, marijuana leaf robe... covering her with a blanket. Grinning away at her blonde buddy. Billie grins back at her dark-haired, busty slut buddy.

"I didn't want you to get cold, or anything."

"Thanks. I heard you guys going at it. I thought you were gonna go all night long." She laughs.

"Yeah... me too." Max laughs back and mischievously winks. "I think I wore him out for awhile. He's a blast to fuck. Tasty dick too. Real tasty. Yum." Max the hot, horny slut. Ha.

"Yeah, I could hear how much fun you two were having." Billie giggles again.

"Yeah, darn thin walls. You should've come in and said hi." Max wickedly smirks at her best friend and shakes those sexy eyebrows on top of it.

"Maxxxx." Billie shakes her head and laughs.

"Nighty, night. Don't let the horny rats bite." Max shakes those sexy eyebrows again as she walks back over to her bedroom.

Billie shakes her head once more at her and giggles again too before nodding back off to sleep. Very-much hoping Max was joking about the horny rats. Ha.

Over at our house...

"So, what happened, baby?"

"I don't really know. I think his ex and him got back together or something. I really liked him too."

My 19 year old sister Kaia is sad. One of the studs in her love triangle, Tom up and left town. She's still got uncle Harv, but no triangle... as of now.

Mom (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) hugs her. Comforting her.

"It's OK, baby. Everything's gonna be fine. Don't worry." Mom kisses Kaia's forehead. Holding her tight.

"Thanks, mama."

Fuck Tom. He hurt my baby sister, so fuck his old playboy ass.

Kaia hasn't told mom yet, but Spence gave her a call yesterday. That's a very touchy subject around here, so she's keeping that to herself... for now.

Back at Max's...

Max went out to see a friend for a few. She left Boris at her place with Billie, who was sleeping on the sofa.

She woke up and she and Boris started talking over breakfast. He cooked for her. Dude's a charmer.

"You're a really nice guy, Boris. You're so sweet."

"Thank you, my dear. You're a lovely person as well. And, you're quite breathtaking when you wake up in the morning. Such a beautiful ray of sunshine." Boris tips his glass of orange juice to her as a salute. They both smile. The heat between them getting warmer.

"Thank you so much. God, you're adorable. I don't feel like a ray of sunshine, but thank you, handsome." Billie rubs her head. She's got a hangover from the wine.

"I'm guessing, a wee bit much of the wine." Boris playfully smirks.

"Yeah. Hahaha. A way wee bit much of it." They laugh.

"Your still shining bright, beautiful." The 70 year-old, fit, handsome British gent with the thin, salt and pepper hair lays on the charm. His sweet, and confident personality and cool, charming accent are really getting to Billie. They watch each other eat and smile. Vibing extremely-well. The sexual tension between them is permeating all around them. Billie knows she's gonna really enjoy working for him. Very, very-much so.

Over at Max's friend's place...

It turns out that Max's "friend" is actually Johnny, the red-haired 18 year old dishwasher/stock boy at the diner.

He lives with his parents, who are on vacation, so she stopped by to see him because Billie told Max about him wanting to ask her out, but he didn't because she kept busting his balls so much, and he didn't think that she liked him.

Max felt a little bad... a little... about giving him such a hard time at the diner. Yeah... even ball-busting extraordinaire Max has a soft spot... occasionally. Ha.

"Nice hobble." Max being Max again. She's in the basement in Johnny's room. He gives her a kinda-sad look.

"I'm just joking. Relax. Listen... Billie told me about your little convo at the diner, so, I just wanted to... oh brother..." Max rolls her eyes. "... apologize for giving you such a hard time. I'm sorry. It's nothing personal. And... I do like you." It's not easy for Max to say that she's sorry.

Johnny can't believe that Max actually apologized to him. All he's gotten from her since he started working at the diner is constant ball-busting and grief. Playful grief, but still grief.

"Apology accepted." Johnny holds out his hand and smiles. Max pauses. Looking him over. She laughs. Max is Max. Ha.

"Good." Max laughs to herself this time. Always the ball-buster. "By the way... nice abs." Max raises her eyebrows at the shirtless young stud. She chomps down on her gum, and smirks all Max-like at him. She realizes she may have missed an opportunity with Johnny, so she's curious to see the goods... all of them. Billie did tell her everything after all. About Gayle and everything else that they've talked about.

"Thanks. Nice rack. Really-nice."

"HA! Thanks." Max is taken aback. She's surprised by the confident compliment the usually shy, reserved 18 year-old let loose. Max jiggles her 34DD titties for him. She's got on a tight, white spandex top with a black satin bra on underneath. A really-cool contrast. It's low-cut, so her mighty cleavage is almost popping out of it. Johnny can't stop staring at it and rubbing his rapidly-growing bulge.

Max most-definitely notices both. She realizes... once she sees Johnny's massive bulge... that she absolutely has missed an opportunity with him. They young stud has a big crush on her. And... Max wants to make-up for lost time.

She walks right up to him. Looking him right in the eye. She smirks so wickedly at Johnny. Chewing that gum. Oozing cocky, sex vixen vibes. She reaches down and moves his hand off of his massive bulge and starts rubbing it herself. Licking around those wet and creaky, cherry-red lipstick covered, very voluptuous lips. Seducing young Johnny so perfectly.

He looks right back at her. Groaning happily from her hand on his dick. He takes the initiative, kissing her. Very-passionately. Reaching down and squeezing her thick, plump booty through her white spandex leggings. Two big handfuls of awesome. Max purrs blissfully into his mouth. Her gum in hers. Their tongues very-heatedly fucking in each other's.

Looks like it's the start of a brand new, very-hot relationship. The 18 year old, red-haired stud... and the older, big titty, long-dark-haired, ball-busting vixen. Funky fuck times ahead for sure. Ha.

Back at home...

Uncle Harv stopped by to cheer Kaia up. He brought her roses and chocolates... and his huge, fat dick. They all did the trick. Ha.

He and Kaia are in her bedroom, fucking up a storm while mom's in the kitchen getting ready to check her texts.

Kaia left her phone on the table and mom picked hers up by accident and happened to see the messages Spence has been sending her for the last couple of days. Oh well... this might get ugly... possibly.

Surprisingly, mom doesn't throw a fit. She calmly reads the texts and stays perfectly calm. It's been awhile since her blow-up with my half-brother so she's moved past it. Will she let Spence back in Kaia's life? That's another question. It's all up to her. She's the boss.

She puts the phone down and thinks about the situation. She also hears Kaia screaming from her bedroom as she cums all over that obese dick of our obese uncle Harv. She giggles. Mom's happy, so that's good news for Spence... possibly. Ha.

Meanwhile... Back at Max's... It seems like Billie and Boris' breakfast has definitely gone up a few hot notches...

"Umfh! Mmmmmmmmmmm. Grgle! Umfh!" Billie's really enjoying her breakfast now. She's moved on from the bangers and mash... right to the dick and balls of ol' Boris.

She's stretched out on the sofa. Her head leaning back over the end of it with Boris standing by it. She's slurping his nuts, loving the taste and texture, then switching back to sucking his very-thick dick. It's medium size length-wise, and very-thick and plump, with a slight, upward curve to it. A nice plump, mushroom head on top also. Billie loves Boris' dick. Every chick does. They absolutely love it. It's the perfect size to suck. And... they love the taste of it. It's a gift. A very-tasty dick gift. Ha.

"God, I love your cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Billie smiles up at Boris, who's smiling back. Cool, confident, and relaxed. His right hand holding Billie's blonde head as she very-eagerly sucks him off. Slurping away. Spit rolling from her mouth all over that tasty, mature dick meat.

Billie's tongue is dancing all over that fat shaft. Her lips rolling up and down it as she bobs and slurps on it loud and so hungry. Desperate for his mature seed to top off her meaty meal.

By the time Boris cums, Billie off the sofa, on her knees in front of Boris. She's playing with her all natty 34DDs through her tin, baggy tee shirt as she slurps away on that rock hard 70 year-old British cock. Boris is holding Billie's blonde head. Groaning so happy and smiling at her as he pumps his rich and creamy sex goo into her mouth. Billie's beautiful eyes roll back in her head from the sensually-luxurious feeling of that gooey cum pumping all over her tongue and the back of her mouth.

Billie smiles back up to Boris. Bobbing on his cumming cock. Licking under the shaft as she gulps down his entire load, hungrily-sucking for more.

When Billie finally lets Boris' spent, mature cock slide from her mouth, he leans downs and kisses her, playing with her big, soft boobs as well.

The dude just started as the manager of the diner and he's already scored with Max and my wife. He's gonna fit in quite-nicely around here. Ha.

Back at Johnny's pad...

"GOD DAMN! FUCK THAT PUSSY, STUD! JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! WHAT A COCK! FUCK!!!!"

Max most-definitely realizes that she's missed a big opportunity with Johnny, so she's making up for lost time. Riding the fuck outta his huge, pale dick on his bed. Playing with his bright red hair and smirking away, chomping down on her gum... having a fucking blast. She's screaming so loud and so horny, it's a good thing his parents are out of town. Ha. You can hear her all throughout the house.

Max's absolutely-gorgeous tits are flopping around like and as she relentlessly bounces on that foot long plus, raging-hard and throbbing 18 year-old dick with the upward curve to it. Her delicious snatch voraciously eating it up and squirting all over it. Thumping non-stop and screaming itself. It... and Max... are definitely loving her decision to come apologize to Johnny. She's getting pounced out perfectly... cumming and cumming and cumming. Ball-busting pussy nut everywhere. Ha.

Back at Max's apartment...

Billie and Boris are making out on the sofa. Boris wanted to fuck her, but Billie didn't wanna go any further than a blowjob... for now.

They're kissing, and Boris is playing with Billie's gorgeous, milky-white knockers, under her shirt. Cupping and caressing them perfectly. His hands groping them with expert, well-seasoned skill.

Boris is a great kisser too, soft and sensuous at the moment, so Billie is smiling the whole time they swap cummy spit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Billie breaks the kiss. Boris immediately starts kissing her neck. Softly, but heatedly.

Billie's still grinning. Her big, soft breasts quivering from Boris' expert touch. His lips sending sexy shivers through her neck.

"I think we should stop." Billie tries to stop the heated, make-out session.

Boris licks and kisses her neck, making Billie moan with a very-happy grin, but... she pushes him off of her. Not upset at all. Just not wanting to go any further.

Boris looks a little disappointed, but he understands. He's a gentleman too. A real-horny one, but still a gentleman.

"I'm sorry, I just feel a little weird. I miss my husband, and I love him so much. I..."

"I understand, love. Don't worry. It's perfectly fine. Thank you for the blowjob... and the make-out session as well. I had a great time. My God, you're beautiful." Boris softly caresses Billie's sweet-smiling face. Smiling back at her.

"Thank you so much. I had a great time too. You've got such a delicious cock. Hahaha." Billie playfully laughs. Boris chuckles back. "You're a great kisser too."

"Thank you, my dear. It was my pleasure. Definitely my pleasure." He hugs Billie and kisses her cheek. Both of them smiling at each other. Realizing they've started a very-happy friends... and more... relationship between them.

Later... At a motel in Santa Monica...

"Yeahhhh. Do it! Fuck my ass! Do it good, slave! DO IT!"

"UMPHHH! ARGHHH! UMFHHHH!"

"Yeah, you nasty fucking slave! FUCK MY ASS! God, your dick's so big! FUCK!!!"

(Muffled, loud grunts and groans, intensifying by the second)

"Yeahhhh. God, that feels so fucking good! DO IT! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOU, YOU FUCKING NASTY FREAK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!! WOO! FUCK!!!"

(More loud, intense, muffled, pained grunts and groans... and a little crying mixed in... The loud smack of a riding crop on the slave's portly stomach ringing out in the motel room)

Mom rubs her pussy blazing-fast. All the way through her intense, cum-shooting Big O. It's messy and violent. Her milky discharge blasting outta that magical snatch, drenching Spence's leather-mask-covered gimp face. Mom deviously smirking at him as he screams... and cries... out in muffled, pained/pleasured ecstasy.

He's cuffed to the head and foot of the bed. Spread-eagle. Mom's riding his huge dick with her beautiful, bouncing ass, facing him. Leaning back and squirting all over him as her oh so supple, cock-owning ass eats that massive, uncut cock alive. Grinding back and forth on it furiously, then slamming down hard on it repeatedly. It's her dick at the moment. Spence is just her worthless slave fuck-toy.

Mom smirks so wickedly at Spence groaning and crying from her not only fucking his dick senseless with her ass, but also her smacking him repeatedly with her riding crop. She's squirting all over him. Aiming her heavy, milky stream at his masked face. Drenching it completely. Her milf pussy trembling big time as it bazooka blasts her delicious cum all over my cuffed to the bed, chubby-perv gimp half-brother.

"There... I'm done." Mom calmly says after she finishes squirting.

"UMMM! MMM... HUMFH! UHHMLFH!!!! WHA... MMFHHH!!!" Spence cries put again in desperate, pained wonder as Mom smacks him once more with the riding crop, then just gets up off of him. His massive, hooded dick sliding out of her thumping ass, pouring precum and jumping around like mad.

Mom doesn't say a word to Spence, who's growling and begging with muffled desperation at his very-naughty angel step-mom. Pulling at his cuffs, wanting mom to finish him off so damn bad.

Mom wickedly laughs, and waves bye to him. Then, she puts her clothes on, taking her time to tease Spence with her insanely-perfect body, truly owning not only his cock, but also his very-perverted mind, chubby, pasty-white body.... and hardcore-sex-obsessed soul.

Mom looks over at her step-son flailing away on the bed, trying to get loose... or at least get her to come back over and finish his wildly-jumping dick off, as she opens the motel room door. She smirks so deviously-boss-bitch-like. Jiggling her 34FFs in her skin-tight white top for him, and blowing him a kiss to tease him. Laughing away. She still doesn't say a word. She just waves in a mocking way as she strolls confidently out of the door to Spence's loud, desperate, muffled pleas. Laughing mockingly at him still cuffed to the bed, so desperately wanting to cum.

Mom's in charge totally with Spence. She proved that very clearly to him to teach him an important lesson... don't mess with mama. She's the boss... period.

She stops by the motel office and pays the clerk $100 and tells him to uncuff Spence in a hour or so. She flashes him her titties to get him to agree. Laughing again as she very-confidently walks to her car, putting on her designer shades, and heading home.

Gotta love my mom. The super smokin' hot boss of bosses. Ha.

Over at Johnny's parent's house, Max and Johnny are making out in bed, post heated fuck. Seems like Max has a new crush. She's falling fast for her red-haired, 18 year-old dishwasher stud co-worker.

Good dick will trump ball-busting every time. Ha.

Tune in next time for my return... and see who Boris fucks next. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,116 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her Son masquerades in Dad's costume to fuck unsuspecting Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Family Fuckery Reloaded 01 The Family Fuckery series restarted and filthier than ever.in Incest/Taboo
Family Campground Pt. 01 Nudist sex and incest positive campground.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories