Family Fuckery 10

Story Info
The naughtier Family Fuckery... Bring on the family sluts!
2.8k words
15.7k
17
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

As Fake As Fake Gets... Incest-Fueled Debauchery And Depravity... With A Fun, Funky Twist

This Series Will Be Getting Dirtier And Wilder With Even More Incest... New Characters And Storylines Will Be Added To The Existing Ones... Read On And Fuck On, Freaky Bitches

It's Mother Day... Give Your Mom The Sweetest Gift Of 'Em All... Bang Her Brains Out... WOOOOOOOO!

"Fuck him! Don't worry about that idiot. Fuck my brains out, stud. God yes! Fuck my brains out! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My half-brother Todd's new wife Sarah Spain... the long-brown-haired ESPN hottie... loves my dick. I mean, she absolutely loves it. Big time. This is the third time today that we've fucked. And, that's after fucking four times yesterday.

My brother's been busy with work lately, so I've been keeping his chick company... my way.

Honestly, I probably should've married Sarah instead of Todd. I'm the one that encouraged him to ask her out. I'm also the one that encouraged him to ask her to marry him. And, I'm the one that fucked her thrillbilly-silly literally right before the wedding ceremony.

That last one doesn't really make my point, but fuck it. I love fucking my new sister-in-law. (Big horny smirk)

Sarah and I clicked from the start. We vibe really, really, really well.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOO!!!!! GOD DAMN!!!! WHAT A DICK!!! YES!!! Godddddddddddd!!!!!!"

... As you can tell. (My grin only gets grinnier)

"Baby... Oh... Well, well..." Mom enters my bedroom, grinning so naughty and pleased, and stops in her tracks when she sees me pussy plowing my sister-in-law from behind on my bed. Sarah smoking the biggest blunt ever even though it's about two thirds smoked down so far.

One of the things I love about my truly-perfect blonde queen mom Kelly (Kelly Madison) is she doesn't have to be told to do something. She always takes the initiative.

Mom very-excitedly whips her pink tank top off, happily grinning away, tossing it across the room, and then, she... with a little effort... yanks down her painted-on, white hip-hugger jeans, and makes it a hot and happy threesome on my extra-large, extra-comfy bed.

The only thing that could make this better is if my super-bangilicious wife Billie (Pop Superstar Billie Eilish) was here to make it a foursome. But, unfortunately, she has to work at the diner. Oh well... can't get too greedy about pussy, I guess.

My intensely happy smirk only gets happier as mom kisses me. Shoving her naughty bitch tongue straight down my throat. Holding my smirking face in her hands and purring away as we heatedly swap loving mom/son spit.

I slap Sarah's big booty, and squeeze the fuck outta those bouncy, sexy badonkadonk cheeks as I pound town her pussy even harder. She's screaming. She's creaming. Smiling from ear to ear. Licking those sexy lips so slutty. Such a hot and slutty bitch she is.

My bed's doing the same... at least the screaming part of it. Shaking like crazy the harder I fuck my new favorite sis-in-law.

Mom hugs me around my neck, and keeps on kissing me. Deep, dirty, and so freaking perfectly. With such immense love and hardcore lust mixed-in as well.

Those incredibly-luscious lips of hers, with that smooth and creamy, hot-pink lipstick coating them hug and fuck my lips so beautifully. I almost cum just from kissing mom. Yeah... I really love my mom. She's my queen. In every single way. The most perfect and most amazing person in my life. Love you, mom.

Now...

"Oh shit. You naughty, freak." Sarah smirks back over her shoulder at me, still smoking away, as she feels the warm rush of piss erupting up her honey hole. I just start pissing in her pussy. Still fucking her as I do.

Mom grins. Loving how nasty things are getting. She licks my cheek, then playfully bites it. Yanking and shaking my pierced right nipple as I drive my fourteen-tattooed-inches of pussy conquering glory in and out of one of the juiciest twats ever. Sarah's pussy palpitating violently around my fat meat as it powerfully ravages her pussy hard and fast. Banging into... and all over... her cream-covered pussy walls as I fuck her.

I reach down under Sarah and grab onto her huge, hanging jugs. Cupping, squeezing and shaking them while growling happily. Sarah's milk... I knocked her up at the wedding actually... oozing out between my fingers as I thoroughly manipulate those awesome, huge globes of fun as much as I want. Her large, rubbery nipples throbbing away as her milk slowly squirts out, soaking my horny fingers.

Mom gets behind me and spreads my cheeks. I grin over my shoulder at her, and she blows me a kiss back, as she makes her way into my ass crack to very-happily toss my salad... which she does better than anyone ever has.

We have a hella-cool daisy chain of perversion going on now. Mom eating my ass and slapping it as she goes.

Me, fucking Sarah's pussy and pissing in it... playing with her huge milky jugs as I do.

And Sarah, smoking and dancing her leaking twat all over my giant, pissing and fucking dick. Devouring the blunt... and my cock... as she goes.

When I cum, both beautiful bitches are smiling so wide. I'm smoking now. Sarah and mom side by side on the bed as I stand above them and pump out my sticky load. One fat glob of sperm after the other hitting them directly in the face, and in their open mouths. One particularly huge wad completely coating mom's tongue... a sweet, Mother's Day gift for the hottest mom ever.

Sarah and mom eat all of my gooey cream. Smiling, cooing, and begging for more. I give it to them. As much as I have in me. A big mouthful of extra-gooey sex seed for each to gobble down. They kiss, sharing some between them as I watch from above. Taking some pics, smoking, and grinning so pervertedly-happy. I do love my funky family. Oh hell to that happy horndog yeah. Ha.

Mom sits up, and fiercely engulfs my entire cock. The whole thing in one extra-large gulp the second I start pissing. She swallows it with a huge, happy-as-all-fuck smile as I growl, and growl, and growl away. So intensely-happy and content.

Mom smiles extra-pleased when she reaches above my dick and rubs on the MOM inked in gold through a big pink heart tattoo I have on my crotch, right above my shiny gold stars covered cock and balls. My wife Billie's name inked in gold around the base of my shaft, and my favorite aunt Beth's name inked in gold right down the center of my ball-sack. Everybody loves my dick... and, no one more than my wonderfully-perfect mom. She loves her name tattoo on my crotch so much. She cried when she first saw it. I'm so glad I got it too. I love her more than anything. My angel... my queen. Most gorgeous queen I ever done seen. Ha. (Huge, loving-son smile)

Anyway...

Sarah takes my phone, and films it for me.

I hold mom's blonde head on my cock as she sucks out the whole pissy load. Her throat bouncing frantically to keep up with all of the warm urine I'm shooting down her gorgeous slut gullet.

Afterwards, I flop down on my bed and just grin. Sarah taking back the blunt and smoking up a storm as I watch my mom wickedly smile at me. We kiss. So passionate and so piss and cum-tinged. A wild kiss of immense, naughty delight. My right hand gripping mom's right booty cheek as we very-heatedly make-out. Mom cooing away blissfully. The love of my life in my arms, excitedly shoving her tongue down my throat. What a woman. What a mom. What a huge titty, blonde milf sex vixen.

Sarah puts the blunt down, and joins in for a perfect, three-way make-out session. Four huge, natural jugs rubbing all over my body as we all swap spit and tongue fuck ourselves into post-fuck euphoric bliss. A perfect, loving family moment if there ever was one. Ha.

"Damn! I missed out again." My baby sister Kaia... she's 19... comes in and flops down on the bed, right in between my legs. Disappointed about missing out on the family fuck-party fun.

She sucks my now-soft cock anyway. I definitely don't object. Ha.

"I thought you had a date with Otto, baby."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy. I taste piss too. Yum." My sister has an all-knowing tongue. Ha.

"I did, mama, but he had to do something at the biker bar, so we're going out later... Yum, yum. Cum too." Kaia playfully giggles, grins and winks up at me. Looking so fucking beautiful sucking on my soft, tattooed monster. Her tongue working overtime under my shaft. Lapping away and dancing down it as she sucks me so fucking good.

Sarah plays with Kaia's blonde hair as my sister sucks me. Sarah still smoking on that fat blunt. Smirking at me as she drinks a beer. Mom's drinking one too. She hands me one from my cooler by the bed... gotta be prepared at all times.. for all kinky things. (Wink)

We chill, drink beer, smoke... and, I enjoy Kaia sucking me off. My dick growing in her mouth now. She handles it with ease. Sucking down about ten inches of it. Smooth and steady. Her beautiful eyes locked obsessively on me as she slurps away. Her naughty tongue dancing away down the underside of my sensitive shaft. It's sooooooo fucking good too.

Yeah... I feed her my jizz. Kaia's so happy when she feels my cock throb deep and extra-hard in her throat. It blasts out my jizzy load, pumping it full blast down her cum-greedy gullet as she coos away and swallows. Massaging my balls soft and lovingly. Her tongue dancing up and down my bulging, twitching shaft. God! I'm in sexual heaven and I never wanna leave! Can I live in my bed with these three beauties? We've got beer and weed... and blowjobs. We're all set. (Happy horndog grin)

Kaia sucks down my whole load. So happily cooing away the whole time as mom and Sarah both watch her, and play with her beautiful blonde hair.

I can feel Kaia's perfectly-perky, all natty 32F breasts rubbing on my inner thighs as she blissfully drinks my cum. Fuck! I'm surrounded by gorgeous chicks and big natural jugs... And good lord, I love it all! WOOOOOOOO! Ha!

What a day so far. Just another one for me... and my fucking-awesome family.

Over at the Hollywood Diner...

"Boris got you pregnant?"

"Shush!... Yeah. He did. But, keep it between us. I don't need all these nosey-ass customers knowing about it."

Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) smart-ass smirks at one dude eating at the counter. She playfully bounces her eyebrows at him... she's flirting... as he eats his meatloaf sandwich.

Max got knocked up by the charming British gent manager Boris recently. Boris had to fly back to England to take care of some business, so aunt Beth hired her old friend... in more ways than one... George to take over for him while he's gone.

Billie (Billie Eilish) stands there by the soda machine and just grins in disbelief at her best friend and fellow waitress. Shaking her gorgeous blonde head too. Max being Max. Getting knocked up by the boss. I believe this is the second or third manager she's gotten pregnant by. But, who's keeping track. Haha.

"Hello, ladies. Have a great day."

"Thank you."

"Thanks, boss man."

Billie and Max both smile at George as he walks back to his office. He's a really cool dude. Nice and charming. Very respectful of the workers. A real popular boss. Everybody likes him... especially the ladies.

He's 72. Tall and fit, with washboard abs. Brushed-back whitish-gray hair. A firm booty too that gets a ton of attention... again... especially from the ladies.

"God, he's sexy." Max ogles her boss as he walks back to his office. Watching his butt sway away in those blue bicycle shorts. She's smirking... very-wickedly. Licking her full, voluptuous lips too. That wet and creamy, ruby-red lipstick coating them is nice and shiny, and ready for some intense, slutty-whore action.

"Max... You're a trip. You're already knocked up by the manager, now you wanna fuck the new one." Billie giggles. She fixes a customer a Sprite and takes it over to his table. Amazed at how horny her best friend can get.

"Hey... a girl's got needs. One hot, mature stud's outta town, so another one walks in to take his place. I'm not missing out on that opportunity."

Max smirks extra-wide at Billie, then she heads down to George's office to have a "talk" with him. Waving and grinning wickedly at my wife as she walks away. Billie shakes her head and giggles again. There's other waitresses to cover for Max, so no problem there.

Billie checks the clock and grins, wondering just how long Max will be gone this time.

...

My half-brother Spence recently got married himself. He's been through a lot from being basically banned from the family by mom and aunt Beth, to being welcomed back and all of the other weird shit he's always into. But, he decided to settle down... well... our kind of settling down.

He married Monica. She's from New York. She used to be married to some dude named Chandler, but she dumped him when she decided to make a few changes in her life. One was marrying her best friend Rachel. Yeah... she's married to two people.

Another was quitting her job as head chef at a fancy restaurant, and moving... with Rachel... out here to LA.

The other change... and definitely the biggest one... was getting a dick. Yep... Monica now has a dick. A big one. And, it works pretty darn great.

She's a gorgeous, dark-haired, trim, fit vixen with beautiful, perky tits. A beautiful, supple ass... and, a big fucking dick. Hey, to each their own. A freaky mind is a wonderland of kink. Ha.

She and Spence and Rachel seem happy together, so it's all good up in this freak-daddy/mommy hood.

"Yeah.. Suck his fucking dick, you nasty whore. Do it. DO IT!" Monica grabs Rachel's long, dirty-blonde hair and jerks her head around as Rachel tries to deepthroat Spence's huge, uncut hog.

He's sitting on their couch, goofy-grinning from ear to ear as Rachel sucks him off on her knees in front of him. Monica's beside her, on her knees as well, being her usual, hot-boss-bitch self.

She's jerking her hard dick with her left hand as she pulls Rachel's head around with her right.

They've got a camera set up on a tripod, filming everything for their OnlyFans. They're doing a live show... and raking in the dough.

Monica takes Spence's ten and half inch monster from Rachel and sucks it herself. Violently sucking it. Dominating it... orally. It's her fucking dick and she's taking it for herself.

Spence doesn't mind. He's grinning so happy and growling so loud. He's having a fucking blast.

Monica sucks down most of Spence's hooded sex pipe as she frantically jerks her own big dick. Rachel leans in and sucks on Monica's perky, C cup titties with their rock-hard nipples. Everyone's moaning gleefully.

Rachel's rubbing her pussy as she sucks on Monica's sexy tits.

Monica manages to deepthroat all of Spence's fat cock.. with only a couple of brief gags. Biting the base of it when she bottoms out on it. That gets a loud growl of pained-approval from Spence.

Monica gets the jizz.

Spence grabs her head and starts pumping it down her throat.

Rachel sucks Spence's fat balls as they powerfully blast out a hefty load of creamy ball goo for Monica to greedily gobble down as she pumps out her own creamy load from her own big hard dick. It shoots all over Rachel, and the couch.

She and Rachel share Spence's cream when Monica's done sucking it out. Kissing and stringing it out between their mouths as Spence watches and growls so happily.

Rachel sucks Spence's dick, draining it totally as Monica moves behind her beautiful best friend and starts eating her juice-leaking twat. Spence just keeps on grinning. Wide and goofy. His huge dick laying obscenely on Rachel's forehead as she loudly slurps his drained, hairless nuts.

Back at the diner...

On a break...

"Hell yeah!!! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GOD!!!!!! WOW!!! WHAT A DICK!!!!! YEAH!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

Max is enjoying her "talk" with ol' George.

Billie's listening through George's office door, giggling and grinning with her head up against the door. People walk by and Billie just waves. Grinning mischievously at them and laughing with them when they notice what she's doing.

Things are going really well with the new manager so far. I'll guess we'll see just how well they keep going... and going... and going. Haha.

Tune in next time and find out.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Two Families Two families watch their kids explore and then join in.in Incest/Taboo
Side Slut Ch. 01 Young wife offers her sister for her big-dicked spouse’s use.in Incest/Taboo
How I Got My Mother Pregnant Son's Hospital Trip Leads Mom to the Maternity Ward.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Monster Pt. 01 Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories