Family Fuckery 11

Story Info
More family and friends fun and fuckery.
2.2k words
9.9k
11
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

Family Fuckery 11

By: DickThePimp

As Fake As Fake Gets... Incest-Fueled Debauchery, Depravity, Filth... And Fun

"Wow, you have such beautiful breasts, Billie (Billie Eilish). They're just so incredible." George eyeballs my wife's totally-awesome cleavage. Her tight, low-cut top showcasing it perfectly.

"Thanks, George. That's what I hear about your big cock all of the time. Max just raves about it."

Hollywood Diner manager George and waitress Billie laugh. They're in his car, parked in a quiet nook by a park.

"That's good. Word of mouth is always the best advertising." George playfully winks at my busty blonde beauty wife.

"Word of mouth? Oh yeah. I heard that word of mouth advertising earlier when you guys were fucking in your office." Billie giggles. Sipping her chocolate milkshake, and playfully batting her beautiful eyes at her boss. Always the flirt. Always the smokin' hot, blonde-beauty tease.

"Well... I hope you were impressed." They laugh again.

"Oh yeah... I was definitely impressed." Billie's mischievous grin over her milkshake, right at George gets a good rise outta him. At least out of his hefty, mature bulge in his blue bicycle shorts. It's snaking around in there.

Billie can sense how excited ol' George is. She decides to turn up the flirting meter a couple of notches... much to George's liking.

Billie unzips her tight, waitress minidress top, letting g her all natty 34DDs... same size as Max's... bulge out in her white lace push-up bra. George's eyes join Billie titties bulging-out big time. Ha. My wife does have such gorgeous fucking tits. Milky-white mounds of awesomeness. Pure, natural titty awesomeness.

George licks his lips as he deeply ogles Billie's amazing boobs from the driver's seat.

"I'm glad you like my boobs, George. James really loves them too. The customers do too. I've always got customers begging me to show them off, or to let them feel me up... or more." Billie wickedly smirks over at George. Giggling too as she pushes out her incredible rack for him to drool over.

"Do you ever take them up on it?" George is all curious about that. Smirking and ogling Billie's boobs as she sips on her milkshake. A sly grin forming on her full, luscious lips as she thinks about George's question.

"No comment." Billie plays coy. Playing grinning and drinking her shake. George pushes forward though.

"Come on. You brought it up, doll. Humor the old guy." George winks at Billie. Chuckling and grinning as she giggles back at him.

"Old guy, huh? That doesn't look too old to me." Billie mischievously smirks at George's growing bulge... it's massive. They both laugh as she finishes up her shake.

"Well, thanks, beautiful. It's curious too." They both laugh again.

"Well... a couple of times..." Billie starts to explain.

"Just a couple?" George grins. Billie looks at him and laughs.

"Ok... a few times, I've shown them off and let a customer... here and there... feel them." Billie's sexy smile as she tells her story excites George.

"... And more? Possibly?" He laughs. His dick is excitedly stirring about, big time, in his shaft-hugging shorts. Billie definitely notices. She raises her eyebrows, and grins playfully at her boss. He rack pushed out as far as it will go. Her big, soft titties enticingly jiggling away in that push-up bra. George growls happily under his breath. So turned-on by my beautiful-blonde wife, her story... and her big, beautiful knockers.

"Well... there was this one time... at band camp..." Billie and George get a good laugh outta that one.

"So, you let a customer fuck you?" George is extra-curious this time.

"More like fuck my boobs. In the bathroom. He brought his friend with him the next time he came back, and he paid for them both to fuck my tits. So, I guess that's two times for the, and more stuff." Billie's laid-back grin as she explains that makes George chuckle again. He realizes sweet Billie isn't as innocent as he thought. And that... gets him really-excited.

George takes the initiative. He just reaches over and starts playing with Billie's bra-busting boobs. Grinning, and watching her to see if she minds.

She doesn't. She smiles back. Letting her nice, fit, 72 year-old boss play with her gorgeous tits as she moans her very-sexy approval.

Billie decides to further up the flirting meter by reaching over and putting her hand squarely on George's massive bulge. Cupping and rubbing it through those spandex bicycle shorts. Smirking away as he does the same to her gorgeous, heaving jugs.

Meanwhile... Over at Sarah (ESPN Hottie Sarah Spain) and my brother Todd's place...

"God! GOD!!! Do my butt, baby! God yes! Fuck my ass!!!!!"

I dropped by to say hi to my sister-in-law and you can guess how it went. (Happy smirk)

"GOD, I LOVE YOUR HUGE FUCKING DICK IN MY BUTT BABY! GODDDDDDDDD!!!!! WOO!!!! HELL YEAH!!! DO MY ASS, DADDY! DO IT! DO IT!!!!!!!!"

Sarah just turns me on so fucking much, I can't control myself at all when I'm around her. She knows it too...

"My god... I'm gonna suck you dry when you cum, baby! Yes! YES! YES! YES!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! YEAH! MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!"

... She most definitely knows it. Ha.

We're on the floor beside the bed. Sarah, smoking a blunt. Her left hand braving herself on the bed. Me, I'm behind her, railing her thick, luscious dumper with fourteen inches of tattooed brother-in-law cock. Smacking that ass. Fucking that ass. Precum-painting her anal walls. Drinking a beer and grinning from ear to fucking ear.

While I'm deep-dicking my sister-in-law's beautiful booty hole in her bedroom, my mom's on a date with one of my best friends. I'm pretty sure it's going pretty darn well... Just guessing.......

"Oh god!" Johnny starts coughing from the popcorn stuck in his throat.

"You OK?"

"Uh... Yeah. I'm fine. Just got choked on a little popcorn. I'm fine." Johnny calmly half-grins at mom. She smiles back, then dives back down into his lap. She's blowing him in the dark theatre. The sound of the movie covering up any and all happy growls of joy pouring from Johnny's throat as mom (Kelly Madison) bobs away on his six incher. Loudly slurping it, spitting on it, and tongue dancing all over it as she sucks it all the way down her throat over and over and over.

"Oh my god..." Johnny lays his head back in the big, comfy, theater seat... mouth wide-open... as mom speeds up on his plump rod. Her copious saliva lubing it perfectly for all of the deep gulps she's continuously doing on it.

Short-brown-haired Johnny... with the thin brown goatee... puts his hand on top of mom's long-blonde-haired head and grunts nice and loud as he starts jizz dumping down her gullet. A nice smooth, creamy wad for mom to dine on. He pumps his dick upwards, shoving it further down her throat each time he shoots another glob of sperm. Growling away. The popcorn he was holding flying all over the place.

Mom laughs with her mouth full of cock as she sucks down Johnny's gooey seed. Cooing happily from the smooth, sweet taste.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yummy. You've got such tasty cum, Johnny. Yum, yum." Mom smiles and softly massages his balls as she sucks me totally dry. Johnny grins and pumps her throat. Fucking it as he growls.

"Tha was fun. Haha. Oh... no popcorn. Hehe." Mom giggles as she wipes the corners of her mouth when she sits up in her seat. She playfully winks at my best buddy, who's grinning real happy. Breathing heavy and feeling fine.

"Sorry... I'll go get some more." Johnny smiles. He gets up. Mom reminding him to put his still-hard dick away... which he hurriedly does as the movie plays.

He heads out to the concessions to get some more popcorn while mom leans back in her seat and giggles. Watching the movie and wickedly grinning at how well their naughty date is going so far.

Over in George's car, at the park...

"Oh my god. Your lips are such beautiful angels, my dear. They're so talented too. Uhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So's your beautiful dick." Billie's playful grin around George's huge old cock is accompanied by her deep, sloppy slurping noises as she sucks that extra-long mature cock.

George's hand is on top of Billie's blonde head as she bobs and sucks, bouncing that perfect blonde head on that super-hard and slightly curved, 72 year-old rod of steel.

George's intensely-happy growls of delight ring out in his Lexus. His hand gently encouraging Billie to take his thumping shaft further down her throat... which she does.

When George cums, he accidentally hits the horn. Startling himself and Billie, who just laughs as she gulps down his creamy, mature seed. Cooing happily as she eats it all. Slurping loud and softly sucking on that rock-hard shaft as it blasts out it's sticky load... right down my wife's cum-crazed throat.

"God... that was good. Yummy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Max wasn't lying about how good you taste." Billie smiles as she sucks out the last drops of creamy seed left in George's big, old, shaved-clean balls.

"Well... I'm glad you like it. I sure enjoyed your mouth sucking it all out, gorgeous." George grins nice and confident. Still holding Billie's head as she finishes sucking him off.

She sits up and smiles. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to show him that she downed it all.

George grins again and leans in, sucking on each of Billie's awesome tits. Gorging himself on the big, soft beauties. Kneading them as he sucks them which gets a very-happy grin and slutty moan from Billie.

Back at Sarah's...

"That's it, baby. Fart that shit out." Figuratively, not literally, of course. Ha. I'm grinning so happy as I film my sister-in-law squat over the bowl and fart out all of my thick and gooey seed that I just shot up her thick, sexy ass. She actually farts, as well as farts out the cum, almost filling the bowl.

I film it all with my phone. Cheering Sarah on as she wiggles that thick ass... which I smack... while she smokes and entertains her new, biggest fan. Once Sarah farts out all of my load, she turns around and gets on all fours. Wickedly smiling right at me. Purring so slutty as well. She leans down and laps at the bowl of fart-scented sperm like a hungry cat laps at a bowl of milk.

She laps it all up. Letting it hang obscenely off of the tip of her tongue as I zoom in. Sarah laps it back up into her mouth and loudly gulps it down. Smacking those beautiful lips loud and proud each time. Fuck! She's hot!

When Sarah finishes with the cum lapping exhibition, we share two beers and chat, watching the freaky video on my phone as well.

I really dig Sarah. We vibe so freaking well. Todd better for watch out. I might just marry her too. Sorry, bro. Them's the breaks. Ha.

Back at the movies... In a dark blue van in the parking lot... "That's it, bitch! Take it! Take that fucking dick, slut!... Watch closely, bitch boy. You're next. Yeah!"

Aunt Beth smacks mom's sweet, bouncy booty as she fucks it from behind in the back of her van. She stopped by to see a movie while uncle Art was at the doctor. She ran into mom and Johnny, and one thing led to another... so... here we are. In the back of her van. Aunt Beth doing her hot dominatrix thing on mom... And Johnny. He's very-closely watching everything at the moment. Jerking his dick and drooling at the kinky scene in front of him in one of the captain's chairs behind mom and Beth.

Beth's very-confidently smirking, in total and complete control, standing behind mom, who's on all fours on the pull-out sofa, fucking mom senseless with her massive purple strap-on, and slapping her ass with her riding crop as she fucks that bouncy ass.

Beth's all natty 38F mega jugs are jiggling away in her skin-tight blue tank top. Her blue push-up bra under it only makes her gorgeous tits look even bigger than they already are. Fucking awesome tits on that bad-ass, blonde milf bitch. AWESOME!

"GOD!!! FUCK MY ASS, BETH! MY GOD!!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!! WOO!!!" Mom's fucking loving the hardcore strap-on anal pounding in the back of her sister-in-law's van. That huge, purple rubber dick thumping deep, in and out, pounding the holy fuck outta my mom's amazing, supple butt. She's dancing it on that rubber dong as her ass ravenously eats it up. Fucking the rubber dick just as much... and just as brutally... as Beth is fucking her ass with it.

Johnny's loving it all too. He's pumping on his raging-hard, thick six incher fast and furious.

"OK, bitch boy!..." Beth slaps mom's ass nice and hard once more, then turns to Johnny.. Who's frantically licking his lips at what he sees. "Bend over and spread 'em! NOW!!!" Beth yells. Her evil smirk... along with mom's too, over her shoulder at him as she shakes that gorgeous ass... Johnny nervously wonders exactly what he got himself into. I guess he'll just have to find out. Ha.

Tune in next time and find out what happened to Johnny... and his ass. And, see how my relationship with Sarah proceeds. Hint... it gets dirtier and funner. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Family Fuckery 10 Previous Part
Family Fuckery Series Info

Similar Stories

No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01 Stud son makes his stressed-out mom a wicked offer.in Incest/Taboo
Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 01 The preacher's wife is dreaming of her forbidden son.in Incest/Taboo
Hot Moms Holiday Pt. 01 Horny young Matt vacations with his hot mom and sexy grandma.in Incest/Taboo
Party Moms Seeing the male revue gets three single moms heated up.in Incest/Taboo
Slutty Mom and Daughter Pt. 01 Bryan finds more Spring Break action at home than the beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories