Family Fuckery Reloaded 02

Story Info
I knock up mom... And Spence is still running from Otto.
2.7k words
8.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Incest Fueled Fantasy

The Grandpa Has A Big Dick 09 story connects with this one... My Mom Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) is now dating George, The Hollywood Diner manager... And... A surprise with Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings)... She's now living with my wife Billie (Billie Eilish) and me... Hitomi (Japanese Porn Goddess Hitomi Tanaka) will also make appearances in this series from now on as well

By the way.. Spence (The King Of Queens) is still running from Otto

Now... Let's get this family fuck party started/continued.......

(Loud banging... well... sexually-heated... noises are blasting through my bedroom wall... from the left side and from across the hall too)

"Jesus..." Billie laughs. Shaking her gorgeous blonde head. "... They're both still fucking. This is like a whore house or something." Billie laughs again. Rolling over on top of me in our bed. We just got through a two hour fuck-a-thong ourselves, and now, we're chillaxin'... listening to my mom and Kaia getting pound towned as well.

Both of us are laughing and drinking beer. Riding out the post-fuck wave. Billie's came six times. I came twice. One in her ass... the other down her throat. Always awesome sex with the wifey.

"Hey, horndogs. There's so much moaning and grunting and cumming and woo-hooing in this pad, I feel like I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express over on Hollywood Boulevard." Max being Max. I forgot to mention, I fucked Max too. Pussy, ass, and titties. Damn, she can suck some balls too. Fuck! My balls are still smiling.

Max flops down on the bed with us. Nude, and chomping hard on her gum. She belches, then chugs most of her beer, and smiles mischievously. Knowing just how much she's turning me on.

We came to an agreement recently. Well... Billie and Max did. I just went along with it cause I love fucking Max.

Max got kinda dumped by George cause he started dating my mom. Billie felt kinda bad for her, but Max handled it really, really-well. She decided she wanted to just be my girlfriend. After all the relationship drama with Boris and Vinnie and Johnny... and the many others. Hey, we were already best friends and extremely-close fuck buddies. Billie loved the idea, so she asked me. I said, sure. Hey... the more hot pussy around me 24/7... the more fun my life is. A simple equation. Ha.

So... here we are...

"Is that Spence running across the front yard?"

Billie asks. She sees what looks like my pudgy, annoying, pasty-white perv half-brother sprinting... or as close to it as Spence can actually muster... across our front yard.

I don't know, but I'm assuming it has something to do with Otto... kinda.

Otto's fucking the shit outta Kaia right now in her room, so I'm guessing Spence saw his truck outside and flew into a massive panic. Judging by the loud, girlish screams erupting from his mouth as he spastically runs across the yard, I'm guessing that I'm correct.

Billie laughs, then gets back to softly kissing me. All over my face. My neck. My chest. Oh yeah. I'm feeling so damn good.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!"

Sounds like Kaia's having fun next door with her freaking-huge, bald biker boyfriend.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

Sounds like mom's cumming again with George across the hall.

"OH GODDD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, MY BALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Yep... Spence is still scared shitless of Otto. All the damn running around in fear that he's doing will maybe at least help him lose a few pounds. So, I guess there's a positive side to it... possibly. (Teasing smirk and light laugh)

A little later in the afternoon...

Things have calmed down at the house. Everybody's showered and gone to work, or stopped spastically running for their life, or whatever... except for mom and me. We're snuggling in my bed. Smiling. Smoking some good weed. Vibing perfectly, as always.

Mom snuggling is my favorite hobby. If you could snuggle in bed with my mom just one time, you would realize just how on point that I am.

"My baby always making mama smile. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom's enjoying me lightly kissing her neck while she smokes. Soft, loving kisses on her neck. Basking deeply in her perfectly-delicious essence. Good grief, she smells so freaking good. Jesus.

Her long blonde hair is tickling my face. Her hair smells amazing too. I kiss up to her ear, then nibble on it. Softly roaring as I do. Mom laughing and smoking. Smiling so relaxed and so happy.

My right hand happens to find its way onto her left breast. Cupping it. Shaking it. Squeezing it. Kneading it. Worshipping it with my hand.

My neck kisses continuing in the crook of her neck. My thumb flicking steadily across her hard nipple as I play with her massive, natural tit. Good God, mom's perfect. I've said it a ton, but it's so very-true. They broke the mold with my mom. Nobody can fucking touch her... except me and my hand at the moment, of course. Ha!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom blows out the smoke and smiles at me as I lift my head from her neck. "I love you, baby. I love you sooooooooo much. More than anything. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom's smiling, making me smile so happy right back. My heart throbbing so hard for her... my dick too, by the way. (Happy, horny grin)

We kiss. Our mouths lovingly molesting each other's with perfect passion and delight. Craving each other so fucking badly. It's on, bitches. Woooooo.......

I quickly grab Billie's favorite pair of cuffs... oh yeah... from the nightstand and hook mom's hands to the head of the bed. She loves that. Laughing and writhing around so hot and horny on my bed. Wildly lapping at my mouth with her tongue. Her gorgeous green eyes raging with intense fiery lust as I deviously smirk at her.

Then, I start licking straight down to the promised land. Snaking my tongue all the way down her perfect, curvy frame. Kissing her cleavage. Her smooth, trim stomach as well. Right down to her heavenly hoochie hole.

I take a deep whiff of that delicious snatch. Smirking and winking up at me. She grins so wide and so happily-horny as I kiss her puffy labia. She quickly wraps those long, silky-smooth legs around my neck, and closes her eyes. Moaning so loud and so hot as my tongue enters her sweet-smelling coochie cave. And good lord, how sweet it smells... and tastes. Ha. Yum, yum, yum!

My tongue goes wild inside that milf pussy. Totally-wild. Swirling around in very direction. Lapping at and licking every single inch of pulsating pink perfection it comes into contact with. God, mom tastes delicious. Her juices. Her cum. It doesn't matter. It's all pure sexual gold. The tastiest gold you'll ever taste. Ha.

I suck hard on mom's heatedly-pounding pussy as well. Her labia trembling in my mouth as I pull on it and lightly chew on it as I suck it. That gets a huge, happy scream of delight from mom. She's writhing around furiously, pulling on the cuffs, humping my mouth with her coochie as I ravenously devour it... for a half-hour straight.

Mom cums in my mouth three times before I stop. Her loud screams of ecstatic bliss ring out all over the house. The bed's shaking non-stop from her passionately-furious writhing on it.

Mom's perfect face beaming so damn bright and flush as she cums for the third time into her loving son's fiercely-sucking mouth.

"Oh my god, baby. Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!!!! MY GOD!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT NOW!!!! GOD, YES! NOW!!!!! WOW!!!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!! OH GIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mom's completely overtaken by the moment. She cums again just from the though of me fucking her after eating her out so well. Damn, I'm proud and ready to fuck her perfect brains out! Fuck yeah! Here comes the BOOM! HA! WOO!

The fucking if fast, hard, deep, intense and as furiously-heated as fucking possible. Mom craves me. And I, crave her. We kiss, fuck, and keep on keepin' on. My cock throbbing so insanely hard. Mom's pussy as well.

I lose track of how long we fuck. The bed breaks with mom still cuffed to it, but, we just keep on hardcore pound towning into sexual nirvana.

I finally look over at the clock and realize... right before I cum... that we've been fucking for four plus hours. The same position... Me on top of mom. We are lost in the moment. Totally sucked in by the intensity and the ferocity of our eternal love for one another and for our insanely-high lust for each other. Fuck! It's a beautiful thing!

"Cum in me, baby. I wanna have your baby. I want you to knock me up! Do it! Do it, my king!" Mom's eyes are pulsating from lust. Smiling at me and licking her lips with such intense sexual fury. She's so fucking turned on, laying on that broken-ass bed, cuffed to it. Being pounded out by her only son. Fuck! I'm the same damn way!

I cum so damn hard. Looking right into my mother's eyes. Those incredibly beautiful eyes. Smiling. So in love. So in lust. My cum erupting so deep up I to her frantically-quivering pussy. Bering sucked even deeper up there by mom's magical muff.

I cum so much and so fucking hard. All I do though is watch my mother's eyes. Her perfect face. Smiling so happy. So sexually-intense and in perfect tune with the love of my life.

Mom's heavy breathing and lust-blazing smile of eternal love back at me makes me beam with pride. Having a woman this perfect so in love with me. Wanting me to get her pregnant... even though she's my mother... is the greatest feeling ever. I reach up and hold her cuffed hands. Both of us smiling so deeply-happy and in love. We kiss. The greatest kiss ever. Pure love. Pure lust and love. Fuck, I love mom.

George, dude... you may be dating my mom, but her heart... and the rest of her amazing milf-perfection... belongs to me. Sorry dude, them's just the facts. Ha.

Later... after my new bed gets delivered and put together... I'm taking a nap. Mom wore me out. At least for a little while. (Happy, sexually-drained grin to that)

Meanwhile... Over in the Hollywood Diner parking lot...

Billie looks amazing smoking a joint while she's laid back on that pull-out sofa-bed in the back of Todd's van. Todd's my chubby and bald half-brother, and Sarah (ESPN Huge Titty Hottie)... my new favorite sister-in-law's... husband.

He's also eating out my wife... and Max... as a thank you from them, for him taking them out to lunch. George gave the girls an extended lunch break, so they used it to go to a nice restaurant and have a couple... or more... mimosas. So, they're feeling kinda freaky... and Todd's reaping the kinky benefits.

"Yeahhhh. Mmmmmmmm. You eat good pussy, Todd. Haha." Billie giggles and puffs, then passes over to Max.

Todd thanks Billie, licks his lips clean, then moves back to Max, sucking on her gorgeous, clean-shaven twat. Tongue swirling it into a tizzy as Max puffs away on the joint. Smirking happily, and chomping on her ever-present gum.

Max is laid back right beside Billie on Todd's black leather, pull-out sofa-bed. He's on his knees in front of them. Slurping away on both incredibly-sexy coochie pies. Gorging himself on both. When they offered them up to him as a thank you, Todd didn't hesitate to dive right up in both.

"Not fucking bad, Toddy boy. Oh yeah." Max's Cocky smirk beams with horny approval. She puffs hard again on the joint then passes over to Billie once more. "Make me cum, bitch." Max grabs Todd's bald head and rubs his face all over her dripping wet snatched. Todd grins and goes along. Slurping away furiously as his face grinds all over that delicious pussy. "Oh shit... he's gonna do it." Max's eyes widen... and there she blows! She starts squirting all over, and in, Todd's deep sucking mouth.

Billie giggles as she puffs away, watching her best friend and fellow waitress cum in her brother-in-law's talented and pervy mouth.

As soon as Todd finishes slurping down Max's load, he quickly moves back to Billie and swirls the living fuck outta her truly-perfect snatch. My busty blonde wife has such a beautiful pussy. Good God, it tastes great too.

Todd growls away at the taste of all of those juices. Sucking them down in a flash and sucking for more. Rubbing fast in Billie's pulsating clit.

Billie hands the joint to Max. Her mouth open. She bites her bottom lip... and starts squirting herself. Her pussy throbbing like mad as it pumps out her milky honey Ina steady stream of delicious-awesomeness.

Todd grins wide, licking and sucking it all out and down, still rubbing Billie's aching clit in fast circles.

"God, you both taste great." Todd licks Billie's labia clean, then Max's again. Grinning pervertedly as he moves back and forth between them.

"Thanks, stud..." Max belches. Puffs hard on the joint, then ups the thank you for lunch ante. "Go ahead and fuck us. You got us all wet and horny, so you might as well finish the job." Max gives Todd and Billie a huge, half-baked, half-drunk grin. Smoking away.

Billie laughs and shakes her head.

"Go ahead and fuck Max, Todd. I wanna call James. Have fun, guys." Billie reaches over and squeezes one of Max's big soft titties through her waitress uniform, then gets up and goes and sits in the passenger's seat. Pulling up her pink thong as she goes.

"Oh well... more for me. Go ahead, big guy... Shove it up there." Max puts her legs on Todd's shoulders, and spreads her pussy for him. Smoking away, ready for some patty dick in the back of the van. The four mimosas she had... yeah... more than a couple... for lunch have made her very mellow... and also very, very horny. Todd realizing instantly that that's a very cool combo indeed. Ha.

As Todd whips his big dick out and slides it up Max's horned-up honey hole, Billie calls me from the front of the van. I don't answer cause I'm kinda caught up in something at the moment.

That something being my best fuck-buddy from Japan, Hitomi. She lives with us. She also... thankfully... has a pretty big obsession with me, my dick, and with feeding me her absolutely-incredible tits.

Again... thankfully... I love it all. So, it works out for us both. (Horny smirk and thumbs up)

Hitomi woke me up from my nap to once again lay on top of me and feed me those massive Japanese jugs. I still don't know the exact size of them, but considering they're bigger than my mom's massive 34FFs... they're FUCKING HUMONGOUS!

My smiling face is buried deep into all of that massive titty flesh. Just engulfed by it all. Holy fuck! It's a little scary, but very AWESOME! I suck in the air when I can and lick, nibble on, and suck away on every single inch of delicious breast flesh I possibly can. Growling so happy as my mouth and tongue traverse that vast boob valley from side to side, to up and down, and from this corner to that corner. Absolutely loving every single inch... and every single second... of it all.

Hitomi's sexy giggle as I orally maul those gigantic jugs makes me happy. I fucking love her laugh. I think I'm getting a pretty-freaking-big-time crush on her... and her mind-blowing Japanese titties. An even bigger one than I already had.

I don't hear my phone. And, Hitomi is so caught up in... thankfully... breast dominating me, she doesn't hear it either.

"I'm going back inside, guys." Billie tells Max and Todd. They just groan and wave... and keep on fucking in the back of the van.

Billie heads back inside the diner to work, letting Max have an even more extended lunch break than was planned.

Tune in next time to see how Hitomi and I finish our breast domination fun. Also, see how George asked the news of me knocking up mom. And... see who Spence runs in fear from next. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Surprise This story is about accidental incest.in Incest/Taboo
For the Love of Family A man and his love for his mother and little sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Ginger's Gift to Our Mom A dream of incest turns into a family affair.in Incest/Taboo
My 18th Birthday Present from Mom Son gets the ultimate 18th birthday present from his mother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories