Family Fun Expands

Story Info
Family of four add to their fun.
2.7k words
4.48
23.7k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some months since we had started playing our family games. I had caught my son, Josh, wanking. That developed into the fulfilment of my fantasy of watching someone fuck my wife. After all who could be safer to fuck her than her son. Then of course my daughter Zoe caught us and insisted on joining the fun.

Since then both Josh and myself have been pretty much fucked off our feet. Not even enough chances for our mutual wanking sessions.

This day Zoe was again home from college and she appeared in front of me with a very beautiful young girl about the same age. She had flawless coffee coloured skin, gorgeous eyes, a huge happy smile and a figure to write home about.

"Hello daddy. This is my best friend Penny. We have something to ask you."

"Ok"

"Well, it's like this. Penny and I share everything."

I wasn't liking where I thought this might go.

"Penny confided in me that ever since her mother died her daddy has been fucking her."

"Language, please."

"Sorry, but he has."

I could hardly say anything as I has already fucked Zoe that very morning. I looked at Penny and she seemed shy and embarrassed.

"Well I'm sorry about that. What do you want me to do?"

"No, nothing like that. Penny loves it. They fuck, sorry, at every opportunity."

"And"

"Well, it's like this. Once Penny told me I told her about us."

"Fucking hell, Zoe."

"Language, daddy."

"Don't worry. Penny won't tell anyone. In fact, she wants her and her daddy to join in with us."

I was stunned.

"Penny's daddy has a huge black cock and it is difficult for her to take it all in. I told her how good your cock is and so she wants you to fuck her. She wants to feel the man's balls slapping against her arse and she can't do that with her daddy."

I was speechless but the thought of burying my cock in this little beauty's cunt was overpowering.

"What about your mother and her dad?"

"Well, Josh is away camping so we only have to tell mum and her dad. After what Penny told me I am dying for him to fuck me and I am sure mum would feel the same. Can I go and ask her?"

Just then my wife, Jane, came into the room.

"Oh hi Penny, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, Mrs Robinson."

From me "Zoe and Penny have something to ask you."

I watched the blood drain from my wife's face and she suddenly sat down as they told her the full story.

As she looked at me "And you are ok with this?"

I was still thinking about that little brown cunt and so was quite aroused.

"Well, if you and her father are ok with it then I am. If his cock is as big as they say I would love to watch each of you take it. Sounds as though sloppy seconds after him would be great."

Zoe giggled "I explained to Penny how you love to watch and then shove your cock in straight away. She thought it was very erotic."

I looked at Penny and she was beaming at me.

"OK, it is arranged." Said my daughter. "We will talk to Penny's dad and arrange a time."

-oOo-

A couple of days later came the knock on the door and Zoe bounced off to welcome Penny and her dad.

Meeting for the first time was a bit embarrassing as we sized each other up but he handed over some beers and we all went out to the bbq.

As the bbq progressed you could start to feel the growing sexual tension. Finally as the bbq finished you could almost cut the atmosphere with a knife.

We all sat around nervously waiting for someone to make the first move, while finishing of the last of the drinks.

Of course it was my daughter Zoe who finally jumped up and says;

"Come on I am so randy. Let's go inside and get this party started."

We all trooped inside to the informal lounge which had been set up as a playroom, a couple of mattresses on the floor surrounded by plenty of comfy chairs.

We all started to strip off with all of my family keen to see the legendary size of John's cock. It certainly didn't disappoint as it popped out of his underwear as he lowered his trousers. My wife had the same thought as we glanced at each other in surprise thing how could such a petite girl as his daughter take all of that.

John sat down with Zoe sitting between his knees seemly mesmerised by the cock so close to her mouth.

"You go first Daddy, I want to watch and play a while."

I didn't need a second invitation.

Penny, John's gorgeous daughter, looked at me shyly as she lay down on one of the mattresses and spread her legs slightly. She really was beautiful.

"I'm ready Mr Robinson. I have been waiting for this for so long."

I knelt between her legs and gently pushed them further apart.

"You look so gorgeous. Let me taste you first."

I bent my head to her pussy and inhaled her scent. Similar but magically different to the scent of my wife and daughter. I gently tongued her pussy lips apart until I could feel her surprisingly hard little clit and proceeded to gently tease it. Her hands came down to my head and pressed it hard against her clit.

She tasted great. Again similar but different to my wife and daughter.

I finally glanced up to see Zoe with both hands stroking Johns hard cock while she tried to get as much of it into her mouth as possible. A glance at my wife saw her with a glazed look on her face, thrusting the big dildo, bought especially for the occasion, into her very wet cunt.

I couldn't wait any longer. I got up on all fours and moved my cock to Penny's pussy lips. She welcomed me with a big smile and a further opening of her legs.

I was too turned on to take it slow but I gently slid my cock into her waiting, so well lubricated, pussy. She moaned and held me close and tight as I went to full depth, balls deep. I stopped there just enjoying the sensation. She was so wet and surprisingly tight given the size of her fathers cock.

She whispered in my ear; "That feels so good Mr Robinson. I can take your whole cock and it fits perfectly. I am used to a hard fucking from my Daddy so please don't hold back. He told me he wants to see you give me the fucking of a lifetime."

Being a gentleman, of course, how could I refuse such a request? I knew I was too turned on by the situation and the feel of her cunt to last long so I started long, slow strokes. Bottoming out then withdrawing to her cunt lips and repeating. She opened her cunt even further and wrapped her legs around me pulling me in tightly.

She began thrusting her hips upwards to meet my strokes. She clung to my neck whispering "Harder, faster" in my ear over and over.

Of course this sent me over the edge and I spasmed as I thrust hard into her and emptied my balls into her cunt. I heard multiple moans as I did so. One from Penny and I am sure one from my wife.

Penny looked up at me with that beautiful smile and whispered "Thank you so much. That was fantastic. Please kiss me."

I kissed her mouth and it was one of the most erotic French kisses I have ever had. My wife and especially my daughter are experts but this was another level.

I slowly withdrew from her pussy and she giggled as she looked down.

"You're still hard Mr Robinson."

I grinned. "The benefits of a little blue pill"

I sat up on the mattress and admired the look of my daughter's white skin against John's darkness.

My daughter looked at me naughtily.

"I know how much you love to watch Daddy so I am going to fuck John reverse cowgirl in this chair. You will be able to watch him fuck me closeup."

She proceeded to climb up on his lap, facing away from him and towards me as she gripped his cock and rubbed it between her pussy lips. I couldn't believe that her cunt could take it. She positioned the head at her entrance and lowered herself down slowly. She moaned in pleasure despite the fact that I could she was having difficulty fitting him in.

She becomes quite dominant as her arousal rises and as she was still working that monster cock into her cunt she commanded.

"Look at me you dirty bastard as I fuck this magnificent cock."

I looked her in the eyes as she moaned and her eyes rolled as she worked his cock further into her cunt.

I felt Penny come up behind me, put her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder.

"This is so hot Mr Robinson. My Daddy is finally fucking my best friend."

Zoe slowly started to raise and lower her hips fucking herself on his cock.

She finally look up at me.

"Come and lick my clit while he is fucking me Daddy."

I moved over between their legs up to her pussy. Surprisingly Penny stayed with me. It was a bit daunting being so close to that big black cock. Zoe reached down and pushed my head into her pussy.

"Lick me."

So of course I did. I recognised the taste of my daughter's cunt but this time there was something excitingly extra. She moaned again and pushed my tongue harder against her clit.

After a moment she flicked her hips somehow. It coincided with the upstroke from John's cock and all of a sudden I was very surprised to have John's cock thrust into my mouth. I have on rare occasion's sucked cock but this came as a complete, though not altogether unpleasant, surprise.

I heard both girls laugh and realised the little bitches had planned this. Might as well put on a show for them then. I swirled my tongue around the ridge of his cockhead and took as much of it into my mouth as I could. That'll show them.

"Your daddy sure knows how to suck cock." From John.

"That's enough now daddy. This cock belongs to me and Penny, not you."

I was happy to sit back and watch as she reached down and slid his cock back into her cunt.

"I need to be fucked hard now and don't stop." So he proceeded to slam his cock into her.

It was mesmerising watching that great shaft of meat sliding in and out of my daughter's cunt. On the out stroke her cunt lips clinging to his cock almost as if her cunt was trying to keep him inside.

It didn't take long before he said she was so tight that he was going to cum.

"Fuck me harder and fill my cunt for my daddy." From Zoe.

John groaned and his body tensed as I watched his balls pump his cum deep into my baby daughter.

As soon as he had finished she told him to lay down flat on his back and she lay back on his chest.

I could see his wad starting to leak out of her cunt lips, down the crack of her arse and onto his cock and balls.

"Come on daddy fuck me. I know how much you like sloppy seconds."

I didn't need a second invitation as I got up and rubbed my cock head up and down her slit to get a good load of cum on it then to her entrance and I was balls deep in an instant. The warm, wet, silky smooth feeling was out of this world.

As I pumped my cock into my daughter I watched as John's dark hands reached around and started squeezing her lily white tits and pinching her nipples.

I reacted with a jerk as I felt a hand on my balls then realised Penny was massaging my balls.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl's cunt hard." Then "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

With that I was done for. As she stiffened in her orgasm, her scream as she came sent me over the edge and I also buried my cum load deep in her cunt.

We all lay silent for a few moments catching our breath and then slowly got up. My cock twitched as I saw two huge loads of cum run down my daughters inner thighs but despite the blue pill I was done.

John looked over at my wife who still had her new dildo buried in her cunt and smiled.

"We seem to have neglected you Jane. My apologies."

She didn't seem to be able to take her eyes off his half stiff cock.

John looked at me.

"Can I fuck her? I think she deserves it after waiting so long."

"Please go ahead. Fuck her as hard and for as long as you can."

With that John stood up, took her by the hand, led her to the centre of the room and laid her down.

He spread her legs, stroked his cock for a few moments to get hard, then proceeded to impale her on it. She groaned as his cock touched her entrance and as it slid into her. Having had two kids Jane seemed to be able to accommodate his cock with les difficulty but she still couldn't stop repeating "Fuck" over and over as he slid it deeper and deeper.

Meanwhile I was also enjoying myself sitting with one girl on each side of me watching the enfolding scene. Penny had my half stiff cock in her mouth, sucking like a lollypop. Both girls were sitting on my hands so my fingers had full access to both of their sloppy, dripping cunts.

John was now seriously fucking my wife's cunt. Long, slow, deep strokes and with that cock I knew he was going deep. My wife was thrusting up to meet him and it didn't take long for her to announce her pending orgasm. As she stiffened and orgasmed John didn't miss a beat. He just kept fucking the life out of her. Her orgasm never seemed to stop. She was almost incoherent with pleasure.

Finally John began to grunt and we three watched fascinated as his balls pumped his load into Jane. After a few moments her cunt squeezed his softening cock out, followed by a flood of cum.

From Penny "Daddy, you really filled her up. That is so hot."

With that we were all done. John and Penny dressed and went home while myself, Jane and Zoe cuddled in the main bed.

-oOo-

5 years later: Jane

We got together regularly after that. Of course my son Josh found out and insisted on joining.

He immediately fell hard for Penny and she for him. They are now married with two beautiful children.

Getting married didn't stop our family fun. Josh seemed to take pride in his wife as he encouraged and watched her take her father's cock and his father's cock and then went third. After two kids Penny is able to take more of her father's cock and enjoy it more. It is almost always guaranteed to trigger her orgasm when her father can bottom out in her.

The fun only stopped briefly when they decided they wanted children. Then Josh had exclusive use of her.

The pregnancy hormones did strange things to her though. She couldn't get enough cock while pregnant. They would come over regularly and all three boys would take her but she still wanted more. Maybe because they were gentle with her so as not to hurt the baby.

Josh soon bought her a big dildo which she would use on herself to get off after the boys could go no longer. It was frustrating for them as she insisted that they watch while she fucked herself. I would love sitting between two of the boys and stroking two soft cocks as we sat on the couch watching her, none too gentle use of the dildo.

Zoe still joins us whenever she is in town. We are all hoping that she gets an understanding guy who will join the fun. Some fresh meat would be nice.