Family Fun Time

Story Info
Babygirl gets caught playing with Daddy & Mommy's toy.
886 words
4.02
15.4k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone's over 18+*

FAMILY FUN TIME

I shut the bedroom door of my mommy and Daddy's room behind me, and crawled on their bed. The satin sheets feel amazing on my naked skin, as I opened up my laptop, and uploaded my favorite bisexual porn.

Curious, I knew Mommy had her special toys in the nightstand drawer so I had a peek..

I saw Mommy's rabbit, her ass vibrator, and their banana flavored edible lube.

The video is playing at a scene where one younger gal is sucking the cock of her boyfriend while her older girlfriend is licking her pussy. I start feeling tingles in my clit and my pussy wet.

Mommy and Daddy won't be home for a while so I knew I had privacy to play naughty..

I took her rabbit out of the drawer and turned it on as I rubbed it on the slit of my pussy, watching the 3 some on screen..

I started getting so turned on and caught up in my pleasure, I didn't hear the door open.

"Oh shit, babygirl, why are you in our room?" I hear Daddy ask.

"ummm, sorry Daddy! I was, um, just curious.. I'm sorry Daddy, I'll leave!"

"Babygirl, relax, Mommy has nice toys, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Daddy, it feels good.. where is Mommy?"

"She's coming up the stairs now, actually. But stay put, don't move.. Daddy likes what he sees, baby."

Mommy walked in behind him, and saw me lying on the bed, her rabbit in my hand.

"Having fun, honey? You look like you saw a ghost! Did Daddy catch you up here playing with my toys?"

"Yes, Mommy.. I'm so embarrassed!!"

Mommy sat next to me on the bed, and took the rabbit from me. She turned it on, and I watched as she began licking the tip, licking all the way down the toy.

Daddy saw this and I saw his pants get a big bulge!

Daddy went and sat on their bedroom chair by the TV, lit up a joint while Mommy took her blouse off... followed by her lacey bra exposing her big beautiful tits.

I reached up and started playing with her nipples, and I instinctively put one in my mouth to suck. Daddy sat in the chair, taking his cock out.

"Does Daddy like?" Mommy asked him.

"Yes, Darling.. Daddy loves his girls enjoying each other!"

Mommy stood and took off her skirt and panties, and pushed me back to a lay down position.

I spread my legs and she grabbed the banana lube, applying a bit to my thighs.. to my pussy lips.. then her face dived between my legs!

Mommy explored my entire pussy with her mouth and rabbit.. licking all over with her pointy, wet tongue..

"Feels good, huh baby girl? You want Mommy's magic mouth?"

"Yes, Mommy, please!"

Daddy got up from the chair, and his hard cock was in his hand. He stroked his shaft as he walked over to the bed and stood next to my head.

I turned my face to see him, stuck out my tongue and closed my eyes..

Daddy started slapping my face cheeks with his hard cock head, slapping it on my lips..

"Yes, you're a good girl, you're being a good little slut for mommy, aren't you?"

I could have come right then!

Daddy reached into the drawer and pulled out Mommy's ass vibe.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby... turn around, Daddy wants to see that big ass! "

I did as I was told, but as soon as I had my ass cheeks facing Daddy, he started smacking them with his hands...

Mommy laid down on the bed, and I really wanted her cunt in my mouth.

"She's such a whore for us, isn't she, darling? Look at her lapping away at your pussy!"

Daddy spanked and swatted my ass, while my tongue was licking Mommy's entire cunt hole!

"Ready for a treat, bitch?"

"Yes Daddy," I moaned..

Daddy used his precum from his cock and rubbed it on my tightened butt hole.. slipping the ass vibe in it, and turned it on...

I finger fucked Mommy's pussy, licking her clit as I feel daddy enter my own cunt.

"Oh fuck babydoll, your pussy is warm and wet!!"

I felt my ass cheeks burn as he's thrusting my pussy.

The vibe in my ass and Daddys cock in my other hole sent me into a full orgasm!!!

Mommy came too, yelling for me to finger her deeper and faster!

I knew Daddy wasn't done yet.. I wanted to make him cum so good, so I said,

"Fuck my ass, Daddy, fuck it, please??"

"I will, my butt-slut!"

Daddy slowly pulled the vibe from my ass, and slid his head just in the crack of my fat ass. Rubbing it around, I backed up into his hard cock and pleaded again..

"Fuck my ass, Daddy!"

He then jammed his cock into my tight hole, grabbing my tits from behind.. thrusting me..

"Make him cum, baby," Mommy whispered.

"Whose bitch are you? You're daddy's slut, right, cunt?"

"Yes, Daddy... I'm your slut!"

"Ohhh Fuckkk, Daddy's cumming!"

Daddy exploded his cum with just a few more pushes in my ass!

He didn't pull out immediately, he collapsed in pleasure against my back.