Family Fun Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Grandfather shares anal sex with two of his grandsons.
1.9k words
4.48
7.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the video from the player and followed our grandfather to his bedroom.

"Gramps," Tim said, "We want to show you something before we turn the video back on. This is a personal question; did you and Grandma ever have anal sex? That is what is coming on in the film."

"We tried it once. It was painful for her, and when I pulled out, well, I was covered in poop, not very welcome." Gramps replied.

"That is a common problem," Chris commented, reaching into a bag and pulling out some tubing. This is what Tim and I use to prepare us for anal sex. We want to show you how it works on you just in case you want to take things a step further from just a blow job. You interested?"

"I guess this is all so new; you boys know what you're doing."

"Let's go into the bathroom. We have some lube to put on your anus, so this will slide in. The bigger end is attached to the faucet; we have put an on/off valve on this other end with some extra tubing."

We attached the system together, then helped Gramps insert the tube up his anus.

"The warm water is on; the value has stopped right now. Sitting on the toilet, open the valve and let the water fill you. Once your bowels feel full, close the valve and pull the tubing out, flushing out your bowels."

Gramps did as we explained, and then we had him do it several more times until the water was clear.

"If you would have done this with grandma, she would have been cleaned out, like an enema, and you would not have had shit on your cock. We did this before we came over to be cleaned out. Take a quick shower and wash your crack, okay? We will put this in the bag and under the sink so you can use it again. Cheaper than buying enemas."

" We do not want you to feel pressured to do anything but enjoy our film," Tim informed him. "We hope you will allow us to show you how to experience the pleasure we know this brings us. You can always tell us to stop, and we will."

The film resumed; Tim was rimming Chris's ass and then fucking him with his tongue. The boys could see their grandfather starting to stir; his cock was expanding and getting firm. Both boys reached over and fondled his cock and balls as the action continued.

Pulling Chris's legs up toward his head, Tim took a bottle of lube off the nightstand and applied lube to his own cock and Chris's anus. He slowly slid his cock inside Chris. Their grandfather was at full mast.

While Tim was fucking Chris in the video, he took a bottle of lube he brought with him and coated his grandfather's hole, inserting his finger.

"Woah, that feels so hot," their grandfather said.

"Here, let me make it feel better," Chris said, lifting his grandfather's legs back and descending on him, giving him a rim job.

"Oh, yeah, this feels so good. Don't stop, lick me; I like that tongue diving in, yeah..." Gramps said.

Tim was now sucking his nipples, I was rimming his ass, and no one was watching the video; just the sound from it was filling the room.

"Gramps, I am going to fuck you if that's okay. I don't want to hurt you, but there will be some initial pain as my cock pushes through the ring or muscle as I enter your chute. It will be quick, and before you can say ouch, pleasure will overpower you. I need you to push it out as I push it in. I will do it slowly until you can take all 8 inches of my cock." Chris informed him.

Chris lubed himself and his grandfather and then began to push into him. His grandfather resisted at first, then with a bit of thrust, Chris has his cock sliding all the way in.

"Breath," Chris told his grandfather, who was holding his breath. "You are so tight; Tim will want to slide in when I am done."

"That feels so good, ah fuck, I would not have imagined. You can fuck me faster like I see you guys going in the film. I want to feel and hear your balls slapping against me." Gramps said.

"Yeah, hit that spot again," he groaned. "Oh fuck, yeah." His cock erupted with ropes of cum on his chest; the friction of my cock inside him brought him to an ejaculation.

Chris continued to slam into him until his tight passage squeezed me until Chris shot his load inside him, and then with a well cum lubed passage, Tim pushed his cock inside his grandfather.

Standing on the bed, Chris brought his cum covered cock to Tim's mouth, where he sucked it clean, then shared the cum with Chris, who French kissed his grandfather to they all had taste.

Tim fucked his grandfather for a considerable amount of time, listening to him moan with pleasure until he shot his load deep inside his grandfather's bowels. He stood and brought his cock to his grandfather, pushing it inside his mouth so he could clean the cum off.

"Well, what did you think?" Tim asked.

"When can we do it again," was the reply.

"Let's shower, get something to eat, we brought some food, then come back up, and you can fuck Chris," Tim said, helping his grandfather from the bed.

After they showered, they went downstairs to get the food out, and then the cousins had more to tell their grandfather.

"We thought you might enjoy this," Chris said, eating the lasagna they had brought. "The food, but also the sex. We mentioned we bought a motel with some of our earnings for making videos; well, the purpose of the motel is not for lodging but as a brothel. The state, to raise more taxes, is going to legalize prostitution on July 1st, three months from now. Our friends told us about the possibility, so we transformed the motel. Consider, would you like to pick up someone off the street or have a place where you can select someone online and know we have taken care of testing for STDs?"

"You boys have been up to something," Gramps said.

"Better yet, we want to keep most of the trade in the family," Tim said. Next door is an apartment complex we financed, with 100 three-bedroom apartments. This is where we will house our sex workers; we have an underground passage to the motel installed so they won't be hassled on their way to work. We are beginning to interview staff tomorrow, and almost all the family to begin. We will also do videos for our website subscriptions. Men and women will make their selections online, book their time, from 1 to 6 hours with a sex partner, pay online, and access entrance at the gate to the motel. We can keep a turn of the rooms and increase the pay for our employees; we will split the fee with them."

"Sounds like a money maker," Gramps said.

"We want you involved. First, would you be interested in being in videos? And would you consider being one of our sex workers? We know some love to have sex with older guys, both men and women."

"That is a lot to think about." Gramps pondered, his eyes looking back and forth between his grandsons.

"You can work whenever you want. Horny, give us a call, and we will list you for that day; we know you are enjoying your retirement. Everyone who books must be tested two days before their reservation, with the option of protected sex or raw; of course, raw is twice as expensive."

"Just think about it," Chris reiterated. "Tomorrow, we have our first interview; you can join us at the motel. It's with our cousin Ariel. She just turned 18, is a virgin, and wants to make some big money. Tim is going to deflower, then I am going to take her anal virginity. We have two guys on our film crew who will be making a video, which she will be paid for, and then we will get her on a schedule in July if she enjoys the sex."

"How many family members are you involved with?" Gramps asked.

"We're a big family," Tim responded. We let the word out, and with free housing and good pay, we have over 100 blood relatives who have expressed interest from close to distant relatives. From young and old, even Mom wants in on it. She said the extra money would be useful after she divorced my dad last year. If you are interested, you could be part of tomorrow's video and have sex with Ariel; she has to learn multiple people."

Chris got up and cleared the dishes, inviting his cousin and grandfather back to the bedroom. It was Gramps' turn to top his grandsons as they played out three-way.

Getting on the bed, they had their grandfather lay in the middle to start. Chris licked his cock, swirling his tongue over the slit, enjoying the pre-cum that had started to ooze from his grandfather's cock. Tim was playing with his grandfather's nipples when Chris switched to the 69 position, leaving room for his grandfather to lick his ass to get him ready for penetration. Their grandfather began to suck on Chris's ass, then worked two fingers into Chris's anus. Pulling them out, he lapped his tongue over his hole, then slid it in and out, following the example the boys showed him when they tongued fucked his hole.

Chris got on all fours, and his grandfather got behind him as Tim helped guide his grandfather's cock into Chris.

"Your grandmother loved this position, said I was able to go deeper into her,"

"It is one of my favorite positions, though I also enjoy missionary, so I can look into Tim's eyes while I fuck him," Chris commented.

Tim got beside Chris on all fours as well, lubed his ass, and watched Chris and his grandfather fuck.

"Gramps, we want you to alternate between Tim and me, fuck me for a few strokes, then him until you feel you are ready to cum. It doesn't matter who you shoot your load into; the one of us who does not get filled, the other will fuck him until he is full." Chris instructed.

Their grandfather began to fuck Chris, then alternated to Tim, then back and forth until Tim was filled with streams of his cum.

Tim came up behind Chris while Chris had his grandfather sit up against the headboard and took his grandfather's cock in his mouth, sucking and cleaning off his cum. Tim aggressively set himself inside his cousin's ass, and they both moaned with pleasure as Christ encouraged him to fuck him hard until Tim had filled him with his cum. Chris then put his grandfather in the doggy position and fucked him so that all three guys had cum dripping from their holes.

"Boys, thanks for a fun night; I needed this," Gramps said.

As the cousins dressed and headed out, they told their grandfather to let them know if he was interested in anything they discussed. If he wanted to be part of tomorrow with Ariel, to be at the motel at 10 am, he was welcome to watch or participate. They left a card with the address on the kitchen table.